Simply In Love Weddings Reviews

Simply In Love Weddings 6
Simply In Love Weddings 7

Jenn · Married on 06/14/2019

Excellent company

They were very professional and answered every question that we had very quickly. They definitely love what they do. We will definitely recommend them to our friends and family

Sent on 06/14/2019

Laura Nordeen · Married on 06/08/2019

Saint Augustine Wedding

Could not have asked for a better wedding! The flowers and decorations were wonderful and our coordinator made things simple and stress free from planning to the actual day. Our photographer was amazing and made the whole experience fun and stress free! They truly made it a wonderful day!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Simply In Love Weddings 11
    Simply In Love Weddings 12
    Simply In Love Weddings 13
  • Melissa

Melissa Wilson · Married on 05/28/2019

Small ceremony at Melbourne Beach

This was my 1st beach wedding and i had no clue what it all involved. This company took care of everything and had open communication throughout the entire process. On the day of the ceremony, they were ready and greeted my family and I when we arrived. They were all professional, patient, helpful, friendly and made the entire experience memorable. Thanks to these guys, I was able to have my dream wedding! I would highly recommend choosing this company if you want a beach wedding ceremony done the right way!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Weeks · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect day!

This was the most stress-free experience ever! The staff was all very helpful and answered all of our questions. Everything was customized to our preferences and we had to do nothing but show up. It was perfect. Worth every penny.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Laura

Laura Simcox · Married on 04/17/2019

Amazing wedding

Thank you for making my wedding day so beautiful and magical!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Teri

Teri · Married on 03/22/2019

Cocoa Beach Wedding

They did an amazing job. Everyone said how beautiful the wedding was!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Adam Gegare · Married on 03/17/2019

Great venue. Photographer was top notch

Appreciate ya great venue photographer was top notch. Trees where beautiful. Easy access

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 02/13/2019

Extremely Pleasant, Flexible and Professional

I planned for a beach wedding. The day prior I noticed the weather was poor and it did not appear that it was moving out. I contacted Simply in Love and they were very patient with me and explained that they will do their best to accommodate my dream wedding despite the weather predictions. Shannon explained that she would contact me first thing in the morning if a change of venue was needed. Unfortunately, a change of venue was needed. Shannon was professional and patient through all my cries and phone calls. She did her best to accommodate my wishes with an indoor wedding. Although, I did not have all of the flowers and decorations that I wished for, Shannon and her teams professionalism and patience alone made my day as perfect as it was. Once I seen my future husband and the room, I could not have imagined the day going any better. Great team!! They rock!!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Jeremy

Jeremy Koehn · Married on 01/05/2019

Great Service! Great Price!

We had a wonderful ceremony on the beach. Even with some hiccups on our end they were very professional and courteous. We would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Maria Bozzi · Married on 01/04/2019

Great experience!!

Thank you guys soo much!! For a bride like myself that missed the detailed-romantic chip it was such a relieve to have you guys help me and guide me throughout the whole process and most importantly allowing us to enjoy the moment without any worries or concerns, thank you!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Nicole · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing and sooooo easy

Simply in love did an amazing job and it was soooo stress free. We answered a few questions and picked a few choices and they did the rest. We showed up the day of to a beautiful well planned event. Stress and worry free. Planning a wedding from a distance was made easy. Their florist and photographer were amazing too. Everything was beautiful and we want to thank everyone involved in making our day so beautiful and stress free.

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Christina

Christina Tortoreto · Married on 10/27/2018

Smooth process

We had a great experience! The officiant and photographer were very professional and did a great job directing everyone.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Simply In Love Weddings 14
    Simply In Love Weddings 15
    Simply In Love Weddings 16
  • BARRY

BARRY HANSEN · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutly outstanding support in making my daughter's wedding a success

Professional, caring and quality work

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Simply In Love Weddings 17
    Simply In Love Weddings 18
    Simply In Love Weddings 19
    Simply In Love Weddings 20
  • April

April Truett · Married on 10/19/2018

Excellent service, highly recommend

The entire team was highly professional, knowledgeable, and flexible. I chose Simply In Love because of the quality of the photography, and was not disappointed! But I was blown away also by the kindness and friendliness of those involved at the actual ceremony. I would recommend Simply In Love to anyone looking for the best for their special day.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Christy · Married on 09/16/2018

I cannot say enough about Simpy in Love. They spell out every detail, were able to help with anything we needed, are very good at getting back to us, and the referrals they gave for makeup and hair were outstanding! It was so much worth the money to have every single detail covered so professionally for our big day!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Tasondra · Married on 09/14/2018

By far one of the BEST vendors!!! I can't say how much the service provided by Simply in Love and their staff meant to my husband and I. From the very beginning they were determined to make sure that our special day was just that...special! They went above and beyond what we asked for and could have ever imagined. Even when one of the WORST things that could happen to anyone on their big day happened to us, Shannon and her staff made it all possible. It was like nothing happened. They stepped in like a Nascar racing team pit crew and saved the day! Hands down, they are absolutely amazing! From the photographer to the videographer, everyone and everything was grand! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Travis · Married on 07/04/2018

Simply In Love Weddings made our special day perfect. They took the stress out of getting married and actually made the process, including the wedding day so enjoyable and memorable!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Simply In Love Weddings 21

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Shannon did an amazing job making sure our special day ran smoothly! Our bouquets were even prettier than I imagined, and our photographer was wonderful!!! Overall just a great experience!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2018

Simply in Love Weddings helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect! We made a lot of small changes to our original proposal and their team was flexible and accommodating. They took care of everything we requested, making the day completely stress free. Shannon even calmed us down about the weather, comforting us that it would all be okay, and that they would help us perfect our plan B-- It ended up being the most gorgeous sunset, right after a giant thunderstorm! We had a blast taking pictures and getting creative with Isaac! We are so happy with Simply in Love Weddings and would recommend them for anyone having a small intimate wedding/ eloping/ etc! With their help our day was simply AMAZING!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Simply In Love Weddings 22
    Simply In Love Weddings 23
    Simply In Love Weddings 24
    Simply In Love Weddings 25
    Simply In Love Weddings 26

Simply In Love Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback, it means so much to us. It was truly an honor to be a part of such a special day. Thank you again for choosing us!

Katie · Married on 05/18/2018

We loved our wedding! Simply In Love was great to work with! They were very responsive and detailed oriented. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Will and I had such an amazing day! We planned everything from England and were so happy we intrusted the team for our ceremony and also floral arrangements! We had an amazing day and couldnt be happier!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2018

Alex, Issac, and the Simply in Love team went above and beyond for our dream wedding. Starting at the booking their service itself was a breeze, everything was through a website that was user friendly. The wedding ceremony itself was wonderful, beautiful, and perfect! We ran into an issue where we couldn’t get into the park we originally planned on having the ceremony the day of the wedding, but Alex (our coordinator for the day) assured us not to worry and moved it to our reception venue with ease. Also, our photographer Issac was great too. He was full of ideas for different poses and made sure we looked great in each an every photo. Issac was also very personable from the start, he went above and beyond when photographing our reception offering to get us drinks and even annoucing us upon entrance. We couldn’t be more thankful for our experience with Simply in Love! We highly recommend their services!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Gary · Married on 04/28/2018

We had an excellent experience! Overall impressed with Simply In Love, we would highly recommend them anyone.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Lavaughn · Married on 04/15/2018

Wonderful!!! I had no concerns on our day. The team was wonderful. Tim, our officiant, was awesome. Our families kept asking how long we knew him. Imagine their surprise when we told them it’s was the first time we met. Shannon, our wedding coordinator had us on point. She IS amazing. She felt like an old friend. SIL, is in fact the best at what they do. I HIGHLY Recommend them.

Sent on 04/17/2018