Simply In Love Weddings Reviews

Simply In Love Weddings 5
Simply In Love Weddings 6
Simply In Love Weddings 7

Adam Gegare · Married on 03/17/2019

Great venue. Photographer was top notch

Appreciate ya great venue photographer was top notch. Trees where beautiful. Easy access

• Leah

Leah · Married on 02/13/2019

Extremely Pleasant, Flexible and Professional

I planned for a beach wedding. The day prior I noticed the weather was poor and it did not appear that it was moving out. I contacted Simply in Love and they were very patient with me and explained that they will do their best to accommodate my dream wedding despite the weather predictions. Shannon explained that she would contact me first thing in the morning if a change of venue was needed. Unfortunately, a change of venue was needed. Shannon was professional and patient through all my cries and phone calls. She did her best to accommodate my wishes with an indoor wedding. Although, I did not have all of the flowers and decorations that I wished for, Shannon and her teams professionalism and patience alone made my day as perfect as it was. Once I seen my future husband and the room, I could not have imagined the day going any better. Great team!! They rock!!

Maria Bozzi · Married on 01/04/2019

Great experience!!

Thank you guys soo much!! For a bride like myself that missed the detailed-romantic chip it was such a relieve to have you guys help me and guide me throughout the whole process and most importantly allowing us to enjoy the moment without any worries or concerns, thank you!!

Nicole · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing and sooooo easy

Simply in love did an amazing job and it was soooo stress free. We answered a few questions and picked a few choices and they did the rest. We showed up the day of to a beautiful well planned event. Stress and worry free. Planning a wedding from a distance was made easy. Their florist and photographer were amazing too. Everything was beautiful and we want to thank everyone involved in making our day so beautiful and stress free.

• Christina

Christina Tortoreto · Married on 10/27/2018

Smooth process

We had a great experience! The officiant and photographer were very professional and did a great job directing everyone.

Simply In Love Weddings 8
    Simply In Love Weddings 9
    Simply In Love Weddings 10
  • BARRY

BARRY HANSEN · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutly outstanding support in making my daughter's wedding a success

Professional, caring and quality work

Simply In Love Weddings 11
    Simply In Love Weddings 12
    Simply In Love Weddings 13
    Simply In Love Weddings 14
  • April

April Truett · Married on 10/19/2018

Excellent service, highly recommend

The entire team was highly professional, knowledgeable, and flexible. I chose Simply In Love because of the quality of the photography, and was not disappointed! But I was blown away also by the kindness and friendliness of those involved at the actual ceremony. I would recommend Simply In Love to anyone looking for the best for their special day.

Christy · Married on 09/16/2018

I cannot say enough about Simpy in Love. They spell out every detail, were able to help with anything we needed, are very good at getting back to us, and the referrals they gave for makeup and hair were outstanding! It was so much worth the money to have every single detail covered so professionally for our big day!

Tasondra · Married on 09/14/2018

By far one of the BEST vendors!!! I can't say how much the service provided by Simply in Love and their staff meant to my husband and I. From the very beginning they were determined to make sure that our special day was just that...special! They went above and beyond what we asked for and could have ever imagined. Even when one of the WORST things that could happen to anyone on their big day happened to us, Shannon and her staff made it all possible. It was like nothing happened. They stepped in like a Nascar racing team pit crew and saved the day! Hands down, they are absolutely amazing! From the photographer to the videographer, everyone and everything was grand! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Travis · Married on 07/04/2018

Simply In Love Weddings made our special day perfect. They took the stress out of getting married and actually made the process, including the wedding day so enjoyable and memorable!

Simply In Love Weddings 15

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Shannon did an amazing job making sure our special day ran smoothly! Our bouquets were even prettier than I imagined, and our photographer was wonderful!!! Overall just a great experience!!!

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2018

Simply in Love Weddings helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect! We made a lot of small changes to our original proposal and their team was flexible and accommodating. They took care of everything we requested, making the day completely stress free. Shannon even calmed us down about the weather, comforting us that it would all be okay, and that they would help us perfect our plan B-- It ended up being the most gorgeous sunset, right after a giant thunderstorm! We had a blast taking pictures and getting creative with Isaac! We are so happy with Simply in Love Weddings and would recommend them for anyone having a small intimate wedding/ eloping/ etc! With their help our day was simply AMAZING!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Simply In Love Weddings 16
    Simply In Love Weddings 17
    Simply In Love Weddings 18
    Simply In Love Weddings 19
    Simply In Love Weddings 20

Simply In Love Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback, it means so much to us. It was truly an honor to be a part of such a special day. Thank you again for choosing us!

Katie · Married on 05/18/2018

We loved our wedding! Simply In Love was great to work with! They were very responsive and detailed oriented. We would highly recommend them.

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Will and I had such an amazing day! We planned everything from England and were so happy we intrusted the team for our ceremony and also floral arrangements! We had an amazing day and couldnt be happier!

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2018

Alex, Issac, and the Simply in Love team went above and beyond for our dream wedding. Starting at the booking their service itself was a breeze, everything was through a website that was user friendly. The wedding ceremony itself was wonderful, beautiful, and perfect! We ran into an issue where we couldn’t get into the park we originally planned on having the ceremony the day of the wedding, but Alex (our coordinator for the day) assured us not to worry and moved it to our reception venue with ease. Also, our photographer Issac was great too. He was full of ideas for different poses and made sure we looked great in each an every photo. Issac was also very personable from the start, he went above and beyond when photographing our reception offering to get us drinks and even annoucing us upon entrance. We couldn’t be more thankful for our experience with Simply in Love! We highly recommend their services!

Gary · Married on 04/28/2018

We had an excellent experience! Overall impressed with Simply In Love, we would highly recommend them anyone.

Lavaughn · Married on 04/15/2018

Wonderful!!! I had no concerns on our day. The team was wonderful. Tim, our officiant, was awesome. Our families kept asking how long we knew him. Imagine their surprise when we told them it’s was the first time we met. Shannon, our wedding coordinator had us on point. She IS amazing. She felt like an old friend. SIL, is in fact the best at what they do. I HIGHLY Recommend them.

Simply In Love Weddings 21
    Simply In Love Weddings 22
  • Latasha

Latasha · Married on 04/13/2018

An Unforgettable Moment

Shannon and her wedding team are PHENOMENAL! Choosing a destination wedding was a little nerve-wrecking, however this team made the entire process seem effortless. Excellent customer service in providing ADA accommodations for my family. I highly recommend Simply in Love to any couple wishing to have an unforgettable moment in time.

Simply In Love Weddings 23
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/31/2018

If you want to be hands off (which I did) Simply in love is the way to go. They are so experienced, that making your wedding day perfect is a piece of cake for them. Shannon was on point with everything. The photographer that came with our package was practically a coordinator himself.

Simply In Love Weddings 24
    Simply In Love Weddings 25
    Simply In Love Weddings 26
    Simply In Love Weddings 27
    Simply In Love Weddings 28

jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

From the first time i booked with them up until the wedding they were nothing but super helpful. They made the day less stressful. It was great!

Simply In Love Weddings 29

Jessica · Married on 03/10/2018

Simply in Love was the best wedding decision we made. It was a dream come true for how little we had to do to have a wedding memory we will cherish for life.

Veronica · Married on 11/25/2017

I enjoy the setup and everything was done with professionalism and everything was done upon arrival. We felt welcomed from the beginning.

Candace · Married on 11/18/2017

I couldn’t have asked for anything better, they went above and beyond with every little detail.

Simply In Love Weddings 30

Venus · Married on 11/10/2017

We had a dream wedding and the planning was easy with Shannon, Brooke and Amanda! They did our flowers as well and they were absolutely stunning! During the process they kept us informed and answered all of our questions! When we walked into our reception- it was EXACTLY what we envisioned. Simple yet elegant! We are so excited to see our wedding photos!

*The photos posted are not the professional photos taken by Simply in Love!!

Thank you Simply In Love!

Simply In Love Weddings 31