61 Reviews for Simply Gorgeous by Erin

Contour Makeup (6)
Hair Extensions (2)
Blowouts (1)
59 Simply Gorgeous by Erin Reviews

For my wedding I wanted to pull out all the stops for hair and makeup, and Erin and her team exceeded expectations. I wanted everyone to feel comfortable and beautiful at the wedding, and with 7 women (myself and my mother included) this is no easy feat to accomplish all in one important day, but Simply Gorgeous came through. Each one of us got exactly what we asked for with our hair, and the makeup was flawless. I have seen examples of wedding makeup that looks way overdone where all the women all look exactly the same with the one size fits all Kardashian aesthetic, or where the women clearly look uneasy because they don't look like themselves, so I went into this with high expectations. Again, I cannot overstate this, Erin and team were able to identify our likes and dislikes, what we were comfortable with, and enhance our own features very easily and professionally and they truly did outstanding work. I would recommend definitely opting for lashes, I had to talk my mom into them and she was glad we did. These services are not cheap with a big group like mine, but to me it was worth every penny to feel beautiful on my wedding day, and to see all my girls and my mom practically glowing all night- not to mention how good all of our pictures came out! Erin very kindly even did my grandmother's brows at the last minute - she was getting ready at our house at the same time and had recently lost them to chemotherapy and was a little nervous about doing them herself. We all know how important brows are, and Grandma looked great! Seriously, any event in the future where I need my makeup done (or even just because) I'm booking with Erin, I know I'm in good hands.

Profile Picture Gina, 10/6/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I am so happy we chose Simply Gorgeous to do our hair and makeup. I had Alisa for makeup and Melissa for hair, and they made me look and feel more beautiful than I ever have. I also was a somewhat indecisive and difficult bride, but they put up with this over the entire year of planning and never gave me a hard time about it. On the day of I had originally booked 7 total hair and makeup services, but then had 15 girls who ended up wanting both hair and makeup. The girls made it work and had everyone ready and looking gorgeous in time. I don't know how they did it. They are true professionals, and so great at what they do. They were so also so fun to have around in the morning while we were getting ready. Thanks so much for doing such an amazing job ladies! You made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Pamela, 8/12/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Better late then never! My wedding was back in June and I still can look at my pictures with just joy because of how great everything turned out! From beginning to end Erin and her team were great! I messaged multiple makeup artists prior to booking with SGBE knowing that I already knew who I wanted and was shocked to have so many others not so nice in emails looking for information. One salon simply told me to check her website. Right from the start I was given a perfect break down of what everything was going to cost including mileage fee since we were not going to the salon the morning of my wedding. I had 11 girls that needed makeup the morning of my wedding with a time to be done by 1pm and was very nervous that we would not be ready on time, but deep down I knew that Erin and her assistant (which I cannot remember her name right now and I am so sorry!) were so professional and pros at this! I have had an awful experience at a past wedding with a horrible makeup artist and found it hard to trust anyone with such an important day that only comes around once! Erin was fabulous!! They arrived maybe five minutes late then discussed only because of summer shoreline traffic--however they called and checked in but it was no big deal! All of our makeup came out GORGEOUS!!! It stayed on all night and even into the next day! Makeup was a huge thing for me because my now husband made a big deal about not wanting to marry a clown...MEN! He loved it and could not believe how natural it looked and how beautiful I looked! I truly felt like a Princess the day of my wedding and I will look back on my pictures knowing how amazing my experience with SBGE was and how I wish I could do it all over again! Book with Erin and her team...you will be in amazing hands and your wedding morning will run so smoothly and you will make it to your wedding on time! Thank you Erin...I cannot wait to come in and get my makeup done again!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes
2.6

I used Simply Gorgeous by Erin for my large bridal party and family (12 people). After several organized payments completed, the artist sprung $20 extra per person for strips of lashes day of. Everyone looked great but this misunderstanding put a huge damper on my wedding prep. The bridesmaids lashes aren't listed in the contract or on the website. There was no one to discuss this with day of since the owner was doing a different wedding, so we paid it. After spending just shy of $4,000 on their services this additional fee should have been more clear (or included). After reaching out to the company, they took no ownership for the error but did add the fee to the website. Unfortunately, I would not feel comfortable using them again or recommending them.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

Simply Gorgeous by Erin made my wedding. I was so nervous about finding the right makeup artist because I am an Asian bride and have seen horrible makeup done on Asian brides. After speaking with Erin over the phone and seeing photos of her work I knew that I needed to book her team right away. I booked my makeup and hair for myself, mom, MIL, and bridesmaids almost 20 months in advance. The staff was amazing and always got back to me insanely quickly. My makeup artist was Alisa and she is THE BEST. She is hysterical and so down to earth. She did my makeup for both my engagement photos and my wedding and I trusted her with everything. She was able to get through 7 girls so quickly. Nicole did my hair and she was amazing as well. She is the absolute sweetest and can do amazing hairdos. These two ladies made me feel absolutely beautiful the day of my wedding. I just got my photos back from my photographer and cannot get over how amazing my hair and makeup looked. At the end of the night, on a long, hot, humid, and busy day, my makeup and hair looked like they were just done. My bridesmaids loved their looks as well. My mom and MIL were a little nervous not having had their makeup done before and throughout the night I caught themselves looking in the mirror smiling. This is by far the best place to get your bridal makeup and hair done hands down.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Erin and her team were absolutely amazing! I can't thank her enough for how special she made me as well as my bridesmaids feel on my wedding day! She is extremely talented! She listened to my wishes and I honestly wouldn't have chosen anyone else.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I booked Simply Gorgeous by Erin for my Indian wedding at the very last minute (3 days before the wedding!) due to an unfortunate circumstance with the previously booked makeup artist. My wedding planner had emailed Erin and Erin was so quick to respond that we were able to book, deposit and review contracts within 24 hours. Erin and her team were great in answering questions with such a short amount of time. We didn't have the opportunity to do a trial so we jumped right in with hair and makeup at the salon for my Sangeet and they such an amazing job. They did better than the people who originally did my trial! My bridesmaid and I were at the salon and we had so much fun talking to the team, joking around, and everything was so relaxing at such a stressful time. The team that came out to our venue was so great and efficient! They had a limited amount of time (only 4 hours) and 10 girls to get ready, including myself. At no point did anything feel rushed with the team, they were completely relaxed and easy going. My previous vendor was very anxious about my very heavy veil and traditional headpieces but not the Simply Gorgeous team. They were so knowledgeable and at ease with placing the tikka for myself and all of the bridesmaids and incorporating the headpieces into the hairdos. The hair and makeup came out absolutely beautiful for everyone that got it done, there were so many compliments! And the best part was that it lasted until the next night! I woke up and didn't even have to do my hair or makeup. I highly recommend Simply Gorgeous by Erin for your hair and make up needs and I look forward to going to their salon in the future!

Profile Picture User7731467, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Erin and her team were awesome! I never felt so beautiful than I did on my wedding day. My makeup was natural yet stunning and my braided up-do was perfect. If you are looking for a professional, talented team then Simply Gorgeous is the one for the job!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Erin and her team were amazing to work with on the morning of the BIG DAY. They were calling and reassuring and helped me with such grace.

Profile Picture User7046521, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I LOVE this team!!!!!!!! I happened to find them for my wedding by just looking at reviews online and giving them a call! I trusted that they were going to be great due to the reviews, but let me tell you after several appointments with them they truly are amazing!! I not only used them for my engagement session, bridal shower, makeup and hair trials, but I also used them for my wedding day on 6/18. The team is professional, on time, caring, talkative, and easy to get along with. All of my bridesmaids could not stop talking about how great the team was. Everyone's hair & makeup lasted all day (12+ hours) They were so professional and welcoming to all. I already have booked them again this summer for an upcoming wedding I am attending as a guest because going in for hair and makeup with them is SUCH a TREAT! If you do not use them for your big day you are crazy!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The team at Simply Gorgeous by Erin was awesome! After a trial with a makeup artist from a different company that I wasn't thrilled with, I was having trouble trying to find a team to accommodate my very large bridal party only a few months before my wedding. My venue recommended Simply Gorgeous by Erin. After having a great trial (Nicole did an awesome job with my hair and makeup) I booked them for myself, bridesmaids and moms. Communication was great leading up to the event, Julie from the team was super responsive and helpful. They were also flexible about payment -- it took some time to collect money from my bridal party and they were super accommodating about this.

On the day of the event, Nicole and the other stylists and makeup artists were on time, efficient and everyone was very happy with the service!

A few very minor things that could have been improved -- while I was getting on a train from NYC for my trial I got a call from Erin that my stylist/artist called in sick. It was momentarily stressful, that being said, she totally worked it out and found someone else and comped lunch for me and my sister while I had a gap between hair and makeup. Very professional and I understand these things happen!
The day before my wedding I got another call that one of the makeup artists couldn't work the whole time due to a last minute family obligation. Again, a bit stressful, but I worked with Julie on a solution (the other makeup artist worked more hours). She was very apologetic.
Last, I had sent a detailed timeline to Julie. I had my time down from 10:30 - noon. We were running on time on the day of the wedding but halfway through my service, my stylist said"you need to be ready at 12:30, right? I corrected her that I needed to be done at noon and she made it happen, but seemed like my timeline was never communicated to her. Again, momentarily stressful, but it all worked out. Despite these few little things, I highly recommend Simply Gorgeous by Erin!

Profile Picture sara, 5/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

The Simply Gorgeous team is simply the best! The lovely ladies provided hair and makeup for myself (bride), bridesmaids and moms. I reached out to owner, Erin, about a year before the wedding and worked with Julie to coordinate all trials and wedding day logistics. Julie was professional, organized and made it a seamless process! My makeup trial was held in June on the day of my shower with Jocelyn. My hair trial was held in August with Lisa. There wasn't a thing I wanted to change and both artists replicated the look for the big day!

Our wedding was held at the Marquee in Hartford so we were able to get ready at the Residence Inn next door the morning of. The hair and makeup artists arrived at 9 am and were complete by noon, just in time for pictures. We even had a fire drill right as they arrived, had to walk down 12 flights of stairs, but all remained calm.

The artists provided such a great job and everyone's hair/makeup looked perfect throughout the night. My junior bridesmaids (twin cousins - age 12) had so much fun getting pampered. What I loved the most is that the artists asked what everyone was comfortable with in terms of makeup and hair. A few of my ladies are not huge makeup people, so their look was made softer.

Huge thanks to Erin and her team for helping me, the moms and bridesmaids look and feel our best on the big day.

Profile Picture Liz, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend Erin and her team for your wedding day beauty needs! To start, I communicated a lot with Julie and she never seemed annoyed by my many questions or concerns. She was extremely professional and always able to get back to me if I had questions.

I had my hair trial with Melissa & the first try was amazing...Melissa is an extremely talented hair stylist and her work was BEAUTIFUL. Melissa gave off a pleasant vibe that made me feel relaxed and at ease. She was helpful in helping me decide which style would be best for me. I was able to show her something I liked & she took it from there. From my mom, to my girls, and my own everyone's hair was gorgeous!!!

I had Erin as my makeup artist and her work is flawless. My trial was in August and I left feeling confident with the eye colors I had chosen. However, as the night went on I started to feel I went too dark on the lid and emailed Erin immediately with my concerns and hoping we could adjust this the day of my wedding. Erin got back to me timely and assured me that the changes I wanted were minor and would be no problem at all. Well, she was right and then some..Erin was able to lighten my lid but still incorporate the pretty dark colors that I wanted originally. I absolutely LOVED the changes and appreciated Erin working with me to make sure what I envisioned is what I got. Most importantly, my hair and makeup lasted ALL DAY and NIGHT. My lips were the only thing I had to touch up here & there, obviously. Side note- both girls arrived on time & I felt no stress at all during the getting ready process which is a major bonus.

Again- I would absolutely recommend Erin & her team to anyone for their wedding day or any other special event! Thank you Erin, Melissa & team!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Erin and her team were one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day.

Booking and contracts were very easy and organized, and Erin's assistant, Julie, replied promptly and thoroughly with any questions that I had during the process.

During the trial, Erin was so helpful and informative, even giving suggestions on skincare to help me out with my stress acne a month before my wedding. I like that Erin took the time before booking to explain the type of airbrush that they use, since I had a horror story with another well-known make-up company in the area about make-up not lasting. She explained that since they use a silicone based product, versus a water-based product, that it lasts longer, WHICH IT DID.

On my wedding day, Erin truly kept me calm and collective when I wanted to rip my hair out. I had a fairly large bridal party that she and her assistant flew through with ease. Everyone was over the moon about their make-up, and raved about her talent and expertise. My maid of honor even said she had gotten her make up done many times, but this was the only time she truly felt beautiful. Erin even changed up my look last minute on the fly per my request, and I LOVED it, even more than my trial. Her skills are truly something to be admired.

I thought I had struck gold with an amazing make-up artist (which I did!) but what truly sealed the deal and I will remember for years to come was her willingness to truly go above and beyond for her client. One of my flower girls had broken the zipper on her dress and started crying, thinking she wouldn't be able to go down the aisle. Without even a moment's hesitation, Erin stepped in, gathered a needle and thread (that I still don't even know where she got from!) and sewed the zipper back together, making sure all was right with my wedding world, and taking extra time from her day to make sure mine went smoothly.

Erin and her team were truly a Godsend to me on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Michele, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Simply Gorgeous by Erin did the hair and makeup for our bridal party (including two brides--both over the age of 45, two bridesmaids and a mom). Both of us brides never felt more beautiful in our life. Being older women and not big on lots of makeup, our stylists got us! Our biggest worry was that we would be made up in some cookie cutter way rather than how we wanted. No problem--they were professional, good listeners, and excellent at their craft. We looked beautiful and felt comfortable. We did a practice prior to the wedding which I recommend. However, the makeup and hair they did for the bridesmaids without a practice was perfect as well. Alisa did our makeup and was fun, confident and comfortable. I was concerned the eyelashes would be too much but I trusted her recommendation and am glad I did. She made us look glamorous but not fake! Nicole did our hair and did exactly what we were wanting only better! They arrived at our venue early and were organized and prepared. We ended up running a bit over time and they rolled with it. We just couldn't have been happier with the whole experience! And of the photos we've seen, we haven't even needed to photoshop--pretty amazing :) With all the time, energy, money and love that went into our wedding, it would have been disappointing if we didn't feel beautiful. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kristin , 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

Erin did an amazing job on mine and my bridesmaids makeup!

Profile Picture Erin , 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was very impressed with their professionalism as well as punctuality! If there was any concern or questions, Erin contacted me herself. Alisa, Nicole and Melissa exceeded my expectations and made hair and makeup the easiest and relaxing part of my wedding day. I have to admit I was nervous initially because my mother and my bridesmaids are very 'particular' when it comes to their hair and makeup. EVERYONE loved their hair and makeup...and everyone looked and felt 'simply gorgeous'!!! I highly recommend Simply Gorgeous, you wont be disappointed :)

Profile Picture Jade, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Erin and Melissa from Simply Gorgeous did a fabulous job providing onsite hair and makeup services for my Sept 19th wedding - everyone looked amazing! I wanted all of my bridesmaids and moms to have exactly the look and style that they liked best, and Erin and Melissa did a great job giving everyone what they wanted and also making sure everyone looked good together for pictures. We all looked like enhanced versions of ourselves - natural yet glamorous, and it all looked great in-person and also in photos (which is important!) We also had 1 person in our party who was a bit anxious and skeptical about having hair and makeup done at all (every group of women has to have a difficult one, right?), and Erin and Melissa were so gracious and kind in dealing with this potentially awkward situation. I'll also mention that this business, in general, is very organized and keeps detailed notes about the logistics of your wedding party and payments etc on their online portal, which I appreciated. My trial, also, was great and collaborative - we went through a few different ideas and I got to know the ladies well in those few hours. Erin and Melissa are both super nice and fun, but equally professional and dedicated to giving you exactly what you ask for within the timeframe you need it (which is also really important on your wedding day!) I would lastly note that probably the only reason why other brides might hesitate to book with Simply Gorgeous is the price - they are certainly not the cheapest hair and makeup artists in the area. The hair and makeup for myself and my wedding party was supremely important, and I felt that their talent, professionalism, organization, the convenience of having them onsite, and their time-management focus made Erin and Melissa worth the cost. As an out-of-state bride, I didn't worry about them at all- I had total faith that they would come to my venue on time and knock it out of the park, which they did. I completely recommend them!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

Erin was positively a-mazing. Truly an artist! During our trial, I showed her some pictures of what I thought I wanted my wedding look to be--and what she created was even more beautiful than I could have possibly imagined. And that was only the trial!

Like many brides, I was feeling pretty stressed and anxious on my wedding day. There was so much to get done, so little time, and I'm not someone who is good at delegating. So when Erin arrived to our hotel room (promptly at the agreed upon time!), I immediately felt a shift in the dynamic of the room.

Erin exudes calm. She's so professional and to the point, but is also very warm. My hairstylist (who is not affiliated with Erin) was 45 minutes late and that caused everything to be pushed back--so instead of going 3rd with Erin, I ended up having to go last. But Erin never once made me feel rushed--even though I know she had another bride and bridal party to go to after ours! She patiently tweaked a few things and when I was worried that the lipstick that I had purchased was too pink, she explained that it wouldn't read too pink in pictures and even took a picture to show me. I was sad to see her leave because I wanted that calming aura around still! But she did a phenomenal job--topping the trial! And I was so, so, so, happy with what she created.

Girls spend their entire lives dreaming about their wedding day and what they're going to look like. I think investing in a great makeup artist is equally as important as investing in a great photographer. The wedding was such a blip on the radar, I cannot believe how quickly it went by and what a whirlwind it was. But I'm so very thankful to have pictures that will last a lifetime--and I'm beyond thrilled at how beautiful my makeup looked.

Erin is extremely talented (and kind) and I recommend her absolutely and completely!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After several failed hair and makeup trials elsewhere I was very doubtful that I would be able to find a hair and makeup team that would provide exactly what I wanted. Simply Gorgeous by Erin truly delivered. Myself and my wedding party felt and looked so beautiful! Both Nicole and Alisa were extremely professional and worked efficiently and promptly.
Nicole was our hair stylist and did such an outstanding job! My up-do was so intricate and perfectly executed. Weeks later I am still getting compliments on how it looked!
The airbrushed makeup by Alisa was flawless and stayed on all night despite all of the crying (happy tears of coarse) and hours of dancing. In addition, my mom, who was my matron of honor, had just finished 5 weeks of radiation therapy leaving her chest badly burned. The dress she was wearing wouldn't conceal all of the redness on her chest so Alisa made sure to airbrush that area for her. The results were remarkable! My mom and I are so grateful for Alisa to be so accommodating.
Despite being a bit more costly then other wedding hair and makeup places, they certainly will not disappoint. You will be guaranteed an amazing job!

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

When it came time to choose hair and makeup services for my wedding, there was no doubt that I would be using Simply Gorgeous by Erin. I booked Erin and her team a year prior to our wedding day and I couldn't have been more pleased with the level of professionalism I received from that day forward, between Julie answering all my questions, helping me book my trials while accommodating my hectic work schedule, to the day of the wedding and making myself and all of my ladies look and feel beautiful.

When Erin and her team arrived on the day of the wedding, they set up and got right to work as they had 13 ladies to do hair and makeup on! As many brides know, timelines/mornings don't always go the way you planned, but when I was sitting in that chair to get my make-up done, Erin kept me at ease. I trusted Erin and her team completely. Erin found a way to compliment the features of every person, and enhance their beauty. Each and every one of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup - and that speaks volumes!!
My hair and makeup were perfectly me and I couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out. I felt so beautiful and I'm so glad I chose Simply Gorgeous By Erin. I would recommend Erin and her team over and over – whether it be for weddings or any special occasion. Erin is my go to girl. Love her and her personality. Thank you again for making me feel so special and beautiful on the most magical day of my life. Xo

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Erin and her team created an amazing look for my wedding day. She and her team traveled to a destination wedding, were so professional, and provided an amazing level of service. Building a relationship with Erin was so easy, as she is very genuine and truly cares about her clients.

Profile Picture User3929030, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

Heaven Sent!
I can not express enough how pleased I was with this team of artists. I had the pleasure of working with Julie and Meghan (Make Up Artists) & Melissa and Vanessa (Hair Stylists) the day of my wedding. These girls were welcoming to the whole wedding party, and helped me ease my nerves. I was an emotional mess that day! A huge thank you to Julie as she held Q-tips in the corners of my eyes as I read the letter from my now husband so the tears wouldn't ruin my gorgeous make-up. Now that is customer service! These girls are not just makeup artists or hair stylists they are genuine, and caring women! When one of my vendors fell short with my hair piece, and I sat there crying because I thought my dream day was ruined.This team got together and assembled the most elegant arrangement with random floral and dental floss to twine into my hair. I still swoon over how amazing my hair looked that day! They stood by my side and did not leave us until we felt amazing, and made sure we looked our best! I had a large group, 8 Bridesmaids, and 2 mothers so it was a total of 11 woman. I do have to rebuttal to the review stating below that they do not recommend this company for larger groups. I think this team did an amazing job and exceeded our exceptions. The owner Erin is the sweetest, though she was booked for the day of my wedding. I did have the pleasure of having my hair and make up done by her for another photo-shoot I did . And was very pleased!
I am a Simply Gorgeous Girl!
& I would not recommend another company to a fellow bride!
Amazing job ladies!!

Profile Picture User5442915, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alisa from Simply Gorgeous by Erin is the so sweet, so funny, and made my wife and I feel so beautiful and happy on our wedding day! They were very flexible in accommodating us to come in for a trial (since we were coming from Boston and didn't have a lot of availability to come to Connecticut) and we both loved out makeup. Alisa was super responsive to feedback, but also such a pro at making suggestions and choices for both of us, as we tend to be eyebrows, mascara, and go kind of people! On the day of the wedding seeing Alisa was something we both looked forward to - she's genuinely fun to talk to and made us look and feel awesome without looking like someone other than who we are. She also did makeup for both of our mothers, and even though my mom as VERY hesitant about wearing makeup and having her makeup done, she looked and felt awesome. We can't recommend Alisa and Simply Gorgeous by Erin enough!

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Saying Erin and her team did a fantastic job with hair and makeup for our wedding would be an understatement. I went to one other place besides Simply Gorgeous for hair and makeup trials, and it paled in comparison to Erin and her team! I loved working with them because they are professional, talented, creative and definitely deliver. On our wedding day, there were 4 bridesmaids, myself (the bride) and the mothers of the bride and groom all getting hair and makeup done at the hotel before heading out to the venue. Our photographer had warned us that hair and makeup is often where you lose time and get behind schedule, but not with Erin and her team! Rest assured that they will get you done, and looking gorgeous, on time! On our day Erin and Melissa each had an assistant, and all did an amazing job. They worked with the bridesmaids and the moms to give them the look they wanted, and all of them were stunning! The hair and makeup did not move or fade whatsoever, and everyone was IN LOVE with their look.
I could not recommend Erin and her team more. They are absolutely amazing - the only ones you want for your wedding day!!

Profile Picture Viviane, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews