Simply Gorgeous by Erin Reviews

70 | Southington, CT

70 Reviews for Simply Gorgeous by Erin

Katie · Married on 04/25/2015

Simply the best. Erin (makeup) and Lauren (hair) were absolutely flawless form start to finish. From my mom to my teenage sister, Simply Gorgeous helped all of my favorite women achieve the timeless and natural beauty that they deserved on my wedding day. Lauren arrived early and devoted a significant amount of time to achieving our perfect hair styles. She made me feel instantly at ease and I am so thankful for her patience and cheerful disposition throughout the often hectic morning. Erin is by far the best makeup artist I have worked with. She works quickly, but executes perfectly. Erin is undoubtedly talented and obviously invested in making her clients happy. Both my trial and wedding day look were perfectly "me" but with a little "oomph"--what more could you want? I received endless compliments on my hair and makeup from wedding guests and most importantly, my husband. I felt so comfortable and beautiful thanks to the talents of Lauren and Erin. Thank you for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2014

The team of makeup artists and stylists at Simply Gorgeous are truly amazing! Not only are they professional and personable, they are oh so talented. I would recommend them to anyone that wants to feel and look "simply gorgeous" for their special day!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Amazing work! Erin did an awesome job on my wedding makeup and for my wedding party. Highly recommend Simply Gorgeous by Erin!

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2014

I have used this company for several occasions and i am always happy! I highly recommend this company.

Alicia · Married on 05/25/2014

I can't say enough good things about Erin and her team. Them were a pleasure to work with and both myself and all of my bridesmaids looked flawless. As a wedding photographer myself, I knew that beauty was so important for my wedding day and I would have nobody but Erin and her team. In my opinion, they are the best int he state (and all New England!)

Heidi · event on: 05/08/2014

Simply Gorgeous is amazing! I worked with Erin for a headshot session for our website (we work in the wedding field as well). She did both my hair and makeup as well as an associate that works for me and she did such a fabulous job. She is well educated, talented and super fun to work with. Any chance I get I like to refer my clients to her because I know they are going to have an amazing experience with Simply Gorgeous by Erin for their special day.

Sent on 03/26/2015

My wedding was October 26. I am so very happy with Erin and her teams work for our wedding! Erin is a pleasure to work with and was able to accomodate all of our day-of beauty needs. Her make-up application is flawless. I do not wear a lot of make-up regularly so I feared the day of "caked on" feeling and look. Erin's air-brushed foundation application and stunning eye make-up was perfect for me. My maid of honor, youngest cousin, and mom were all very happy with their make-up too. Erin was also able to bring in Lyndsy to help with my bridesmaids hair. She did 5 updos in 2.5 hours - what a pro! Erin and her team were very professional and there was never a doubt in my mind that they wouldn't provide anything but the best for our wedding day. Thank you!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2013

Erin did makeup for my wedding and was amazing. I loved working with her! She was on time, responsive to emails and did a fantastic job on our makeup. Everyone in my bridal party wanted a different "look" and she effortlessly pulled it all off! My bridal makeup was stunning and I felt "simply gorgeous"!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Absolutely LOVED my make-up and my entire bridal party's make-up. Erin and her assistant did an amazing job! Very professional and easy to work with. Wouldn't use anyone else if I needed my make-up done in the future.
    Thank you!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2012

Erin was wonderful to work with. She did such a beautiful job on my makeup and the makeup for my bridal party. The trial really helped me feel comfortable about how it would turn out the day of the wedding, too. I just got my pictures back and I'm so happy I had my makeup done by her. It photographed so well!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Eva · Married on 09/08/2012

Erin and Julie both worked on my wedding party (7 women) and they both did an amazing job. Together, they were able to finish everyone over an hour early, but this was done without any of us feeling rushed at all. I felt gorgeous on my wedding day and received so many compliments all through the night. The wedding party, including my mother and mother in law, all looked beautiful as well!

Erin was very professional throughout the entire experience and was always very responsive. Erin has a very calming way about her work, which is definitely a good quality to have in someone who is helping you get ready for your wedding day!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Sabrina · event on: 08/25/2012

I would definitely recommend Simply Gorgeous by Erin Infantino to anyone looking for makeup or hair stylists, especially for brides! Julie did an amazing job on my wedding makeup as well as on my bridal party. She really captured the modern vintage glam look I was going for. It was a pleasure to work them! Professional & overall great team!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Sabrina · Married on 08/25/2012

Sent on 04/07/2015
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2012

Erin did the makeup for myself and 4 other ladies in my bridal party and everyone looks amazing. Erin finds a way to compliment the features of each person that are already beautiful and enhance them without making them look made up. She is a true talent and she is friendly and calming on top of that. Everyone that got their makeup done by her got a lot of compliments about how amazing they looked. She made my oldest sister and my mother not only look but FEEL beautiful and that alone to me is priceless. I would recommend Simply Gorgeous by Erin to any bride who wants to look flawless on her wedding day.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Simply Gorgeous by Erin's reply:

Michelle, I just read this and you brought a tear to my eye regarding how your mother "feeling" beautiful meant so much to you. Nothing beats having our "mommies" feel as wonderful as they truly are. :)

Alicia · Married on 12/17/2011

There's really nothing to say other than, if you want amazing makeup that will last you ALL day/night book Erin!! She's an amazing person on top of it all, she was so calming to have around the morning of the wedding too, I couldn't have asked her for more!

Oh and for those of you out there that are criers like me - the makeup stays on flawlessly!!! I cried ALL day and I swear my makeup still looked Amazing at 1am the next day!!

Sent on 04/02/2012

Victoria · Married on 10/22/2011

Erin has a very calming demeanor which is great leading up to the wedding, but invaluable on your wedding day. My whole bridal party commented on it. Her skills are tremendous, not only did I feel gorgeous, so did the 9 women in the bridal party with ages ranging from 7-70! Erin and her assistant traveled from CT to NY for the wedding day and were at the salon set up and ready to go before we even arrived. They finished an 1 1/2hrs early without ever rushing. They listened and were open to suggestions from the bridal party and everyone left happy! I would absolutely recommend Simply Gorgeous by Erin not only for your wedding, but for any occassion where you want to look your best!

Sent on 12/18/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2011

The make-up looked beautiful. I never wear make-up so I was unsure about getting it done because I didn't want to look "overdone." It looked so natural and came out great in the photos.

Sent on 12/20/2011

Stacey · Married on 09/17/2011

Everyone looked so beautiful!!!!! It was very convenient having her come to the house...it really was a huge help to make sure everyone was ready on time. They were very flexable, I had to change the time because my photographers were getting there earlier than I thought, and they were very accommodating. It was amazing to see how beautiful everyone looked. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/05/2011

Erin is Amazing. My wedding was one of her first weddings back since the birth of her little munchkin. While she may have said she was sleepy or tired she didnt act it! she was so upbeat, and did an amazing job! Everyone I know who is geting married I recommend Erin!

Tamara · Married on 09/03/2011

I had Julie for my wedding makeup. I think everyone in my wedding looked flawless. I was extremely worried because I have acne. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to cover it the way i wanted it to be. Julie did an amazing job and made my pesty pimples disappear.

Sent on 09/09/2011

Nicole · Married on 08/12/2011

So happy with these girls!! Beautiful makeup for myself and wedding party!!! Very professional and amazing job. So happy I used them for my wedding makeup :)

Sent on 12/17/2011

Heidi · Married on 07/09/2011

Erin was truly a pleasure to work with for my wedding day. She is professional, warm and very talented. Within a few minutues of meeting her at my trial, I knew I wanted to work with her. She was very welcoming and really listened to how I wanted to look on my big day. In the end, we made a few small changes to my original trial and the end result was gorgeous- absolutely perfect! My makeup looked fantastic all day long. I received many compliments and would absolutely recommend Erin one hundred times over!!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Kristen · Married on 06/18/2011

Simply Gorgeous by Erin was outstanding!
    My trial went amazing. She emailed me back swiftly when I had concerns about covering up some tanlines. She is so incredibly knowledgeable. I even changed the time for her to arrive at my house (at 6:30am!!) to do make up for me and 4 other girls less than a week before the wedding. She did it all willingly, happily, and professionally. To me, you cannot put a price on feeling exceptionally beautiful ALL day on the most important day of your life. And when I say ALL day, I mean my make up didn't smudge or run from 10:00am til 11:00pm. I just cannot say enough about Erin. She is fabulous!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Love erin, shes down to earth and great to work with

Liz · Married on 03/25/2011

Erin was amazing since our very first email correspondence. She was professional and friendly, and was timely in her responses (Something that seems easy to come by with wedding professionals, but in fact is not.) She had a way about her that made me feel at ease with my decision to book a trial with her. Upon meeting Erin, she exuded style, warmth and expertise. I knew within 5 minutes of being in her presence that I wanted her to do the makeup for me and my girls on my wedding day. Once I looked in the mirror upon completion of my trial, my decision was solidified times 10! She absolutely nailled the "Old Hollywood Glam" look that I was going for. I saw my fiance shortly after leaving my trial, and he was floored! I still left looking like myself, but Erin was able to play up my features and transform me into a glamorous bride-to-be! I also left feeling like I had made a lifelong friend. My makeup, my mothers' makeup and my bridal party's makeup the day of our wedding,on March 25, 2011 was incredible! Each girl looked absolutely gorgeous! I have never received so many compliiments as I did that day (and still do 4 months later!) Everyone asks the same question..."Who did your makeup?! I need to and want to know!" I have since referred Simply Gorgeous by Erin to everyone looking for a makeup artist, and will continue to do so in the future!

Sent on 07/10/2011