Simply Events Reviews

1 User photo

Simply Events 1

Nancy Wiker · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding at Rock Ford

We hired Simply Events as the “Day of” wedding coordinator. The day was perfect. Amy made the day stress free not only for the bride and groom, but the parents as well. She managed everything from pre-planning meetings and the rehearsal to the wedding and reception. Even small details, like making sure the Bride and Groom had samples from all the food stations were taken care of. Well done!

Carol Schober · Married on 10/27/2018

Simply Events is Simply the Best

Deb and her team at Simply Events are simply the best. We hired SE for a 'day of' wedding planning service for our daughter's wedding, but they were so much more. Deb met with us months prior to the wedding and had multiple phone calls with us as well. Deb emailed all of our vendors prior to the wedding to verify their arrival and pick up time and confirm service. She went to our final walk through at our venue with us as well as attended the rehearsal. She we so helpful in letting us all know what to do and what to expect the next day. The day of the wedding... let me just say that we couldn't have done it with out her and her staff. Some (but by no where close to all) of the things that she saved us with: the flowers were accidentally delivered to the church so Deb drove to bring them to us, the reception venue was disorganized initially during cocktail hour and she took care of getting it straightened out so we didn't have to, she made sure the reception ran on schedule and that we were all where we needed to be, when we needed to be. That doesn't even come close to all that she did for us. Simply Events was essential for us in order to relax and enjoy the wedding. I would recommend them to anyone thinking of hiring them. They are worth more than every penny you'll spend with them!

Deb · Married on 09/30/2018

Deb worked from the rehearsal to the end of the wedding, and my husband and I could relax and enjoy every minute of our daughter's wedding. Deb was very thorough, friendly, pleasant to work with, and her diligent taking care of all the many details allowed us to focus on what was really important: our daughter, her husband, and the many guests that were there.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

So beyond pleased!!

I am so thankful that I decided to use Simply Events for my wedding day. Nicole was such an amazing Day of Coordinator, she really made my day so much less stressful and she took care of absolutely anything and everything I could have possibly needed. She was so quick to respond to emails and any questions I may have had. She went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding day was everything I could have ever wanted. Everything they did was exactly how I had pictured it, I can't even begin to explain how blown away I am by their service. I will absolutely recommend them for years to come.

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2018

We cannot thank Deb and her team (especially Nicole and Kayla) enough for their help in making our wedding day at Drumore Estate in Pequea, PA a huge success. From the moment we hired Deb, she started taking items off of our to-do list and moving them onto hers. She attended our final wedding planning meeting at the venue, coordinated with all of our vendors, provided a lot of helpful advice, helped execute the details of our day flawlessly, and made sure that everything went home with us at the end of the night. Her team worked seamlessly with the venue coordinators and our other vendors to make everything happen even better than we planned - I highly recommend working with Simply Events!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Simply Events's reply:

Rachel and Matt- Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved serving you and your families on such a beautiful day! Thank you for entrusting such a special day to us, we loved every minute! All the best to you both and a lifetime of love and happiness!

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Deb was our “day of coordinator’ on August 11, 2018. Hiring her turned out to be the best decision we made! She took away the stress and allowed us to enjoy every moment of the day! She went above and beyond and Lizz was great too! Thank you for helping to make Emily and Mike’s day run so smooth and for making the wedding so special!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Simply Events's reply:

You’re such an amazing couple! Thank you for allowing us to serve you both! You’re families and bridal party were so much fun too. We wish you a lifetime of happiness in your married life together!

Bridget · Married on 06/16/2018

Using Simply Events was the single best decision I made while planning my wedding reception. Deb was spectacular and nothing short of thoughtful, thorough and supportive. My wedding reception was held in a unique venue that was truly not made for weddings (it was an old water filtration building, no longer in use). We had to hire several vendors, bring absolutely everything in, and transform the space entirely. With that said, it was a very involved process, requiring a lot of detail, and I would not have been able to do it, without Deb's help. She took it upon herself to work directly with all of our vendors, coordinated vendor schedules/itineraries for days leading up to the wedding, as well as, the day of the wedding. She was at the venue helping to set up the day before the wedding, the morning of the wedding, throughout the day, and even stayed after we left, to help clean up. She took care of everything to ensure that my husband and I could enjoy our day. Her dedication and hard work blew me away. Throughout the entire process, she comforted me when I needed to be comforted and understood me when I needed to be understood. I can not encourage all brides to use her and her team at Simply Events, enough!!!

Jesika · Married on 06/02/2018

There are really not enough kind words to say about Nicole at Simply Events.
    Since our first meeting, at a wedding open house, she put me at ease and I knew I wanted to book with Simply Events. We connected again at our first meeting and hit it off right away.
    Nicole is kind, patient, professional, knowledgeable and attentive to details.
    She is excellent with communication, always gets back right away, and is so patient with all of a bride’s million questions.
    Nicole took time to attend a venue walk though and was SO attentive to all of the details, suggesting great ideas and doing everything she could to make the plan for the day seamless. She attended our rehearsal dinner and kindly wrangled all of our friends and family into a quick and easy ceremony rehearsal.
    Then on the day of!! Nicole is the FAIRY GODMOTHER of Wedding planners. I did not stress once or worry about anything. She was there throughout the day, working insanely hard to make everything beyond perfect. We were expecting 100% rain for the full week and night before the wedding, but Nicole knew our dream was for an outdoor cocktail hour and ceremony. We had set up for the rain locations the night before but only a few hours before our wedding Nicole coordinated moving EVERYTHING to the outdoor location. The amount of work she quietly and generously did were outstanding. I didn’t raise a finger to clean up after the reception, which in itself was amazing, but it was mostly the feeling of knowing that she was in my corner, wanting only the best and most beautiful for us that put me so at ease. Everyone in my wedding party and family loved her and I consider her a friend.
    If you are getting married, choose Simply Events and the package that is right for you, and Nicole if you can but I am sure all of the planners there are amazing. You will not regret it!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Simply Events, specifically Amy and her assistant Dave. Both were extremely professional and responsive. They did a beautiful job of setting up the decor on the day of my wedding, facilitating the event, and not allowing any issues to reach me. I originally had only contracted day-of coordination services due to venue requirements, but am so grateful I did and would highly recommend Simply Events to anybody. It was well worth the money and they go above and beyond to assist.

Joe · Married on 05/05/2018

Besides marrying my fiance, booking Simply Events (specifically Amy) was the best decision that we could have ever made. Amy and her assistant were attentive to our needs, firm with the vendors/venue and were an overall calming presence at our wedding. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and they even stayed late to help us pack. If you are on the fence about hiring Amy, ask for my email address and I will gladly answer any questions (Joe @ 5/5/18).

Alexius · Married on 04/27/2018

My husband and I worked with Nicole for our wedding at the Excelsior in April 2018 and she and her assistant David were the best! Nicole was a complete professional and she was easy to communciate with through the entire process. Before the wedding day, she worked with me to contact all the vendors and she made sure the timeline was all set. More importantly, she made sure our wedding day ran smoothly and we didn't have to worry about one thing. We are so grateful and thankful for Nicole and we would recommend her and Simply Events one hundred percent!

Amanda · Married on 01/06/2018

We used Simply Events for our wedding day of coordination at Excelsior. In reality, we were able to email with Amy for months leading up to the wedding, and met with her twice before. They were an excellent help through the planning process and on the wedding day!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Simply Events's reply:

Amanda! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to serve you on your wedding day at the Excelsior. :)

Amber · Married on 12/08/2017

Deb and her team at Simply Events are absolutely amazing to work with. They eliminated all day of stress for me which allowed me to focus on celebrating instead of when my center pieces needed to go on the tables. I would recommend Simply Events to any bride!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Simply Events's reply:

Amber, it was our pleasure to serve you on your wedding day! Thank you for choosing Simply Events and we wish you all the best! :)

Deborah · Married on 09/23/2017

Words cannot even begin to describe how life changing it was to work with Amy & Simply Events. Amy was there EVERY step of the way. My (now husband) and I live in South Florida, so planning a wedding in PA, was going to be rough (so we thought). Amy was always checking in on us, calming my nerves down. She is seriously an ANGEL. I was worried about everything "coming together" on the day of the wedding. When I arrived at venue to get ready, Amy was there to greet me with a smile. She put the whole thing together that day, without me having to worry about anything. Numerous guests of ours stated that we had the best wedding planner ever, and they saw her running all around the day of, making sure nothing fell to the wayside. Kevin and I are forever grateful for Simply Events & Amy. I do not know what we would've done without them!!

Simply Events 2

Jake · Married on 08/18/2017

I'm the groom. I don't typically write reviews. My wife pretty much planned everything, and as a traditional man I didn't think we should spend the money on a coordinator. It rained on our wedding day, we had an outdoor ceremony, we had a 40 min window with no rain the whole day and Amy did it. Words can't describe how incredible she was. Our wedding could have easily been a disaster without her. She was helpful, kind, selfless, and so much more. Not only will she coordinate the day but she'll do the manual labor too. She was at the venue well after midnight loading up my father's pickup truck. She made my wife the happiest girl I've ever met, and that's what matters. Don't pass up the opportunity to work with Amy (and her amazing assistant).

Jamie · Married on 08/18/2017

I wish I could give them 100 stars out of 5!!! Hiring Simply Events was the BEST purchase BY FAR that I made for my wedding day. Amy (and her assistant) were the absolute most accommodating, driven, organized, sweet planners I have ever seen. There was a lot of stress on my wedding day regarding the weather, and Amy found a 45 min window when I could have my outdoor ceremony. I would not have been able to have my dream wedding without her. She took care of every detail. The day went SO perfectly and it's all thanks to this team!! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Simply Events's reply:

Jamie! Your day was beautiful and we were so happy to be able to celebrate your day with you! :) We wish you ALL the best in your life together! It was a pleasure serving you.

Brandon · Married on 07/07/2017

Deb and her team did an outstanding job with everything for our wedding. From over a year out until the actual day of the event, they were very professional and organized and put our minds at ease. I would recommend them to any newly engaged couple to use for their wedding day and preparation beforehand!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Simply Events's reply:

It was our pleasure to serve you both on your very special day! From the very first consultation to spending time with you and your lovely families on the wedding day, it was pure joy to help. Thank you for the opportunity and all the best as you grow together as husband and wife.

Scottie · Married on 06/03/2017

Simply Events and Alexis Giambanco were utterly fantastic. Lexi was outstanding to work with, extremely helpful, professional, and reliable in absolutely every way. She was an intregal part in making our wedding an absolute DREAM. She is now planning my sister's wedding as well, as she was so fantastic with planning mine. We have the highest praise for her and her work - she's the best! Definitely recommend.

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

Lexi and her Simply Events team were absolutely phenominal! I hired Simply Events for their “Day Of” package and I must be honest, it was so much more than just a “Day Of” package. Lexi met with my husband and I three weeks before our wedding to go over all of our vendors and ideas/plans for our wedding weekend. She was extremely organized and reassured that our day would be nothing short of amazing. She was right! Lexi and her team put me at ease and I was able to relax and enjoy every second of our wedding weekend. She also took the pressure off my mom, mother in law, and sisters so they could enjoy the wonderful weekend as well! Lexi worked with all of our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. She was amazing, friendly, organized, and fun! I am so extremely grateful I hired Lexi and Simply Events. One of the best decisions I made during the whole wedding planning process! Thank you for helping make Andy and my wedding weekend an unforgettable blast!

Carolyn · Married on 09/05/2016

Amy Thomas was the lead day-of coordinator for my outdoor wedding in September 2016. Being a budget-conscience bride, I admit that I was reluctant to hire a day-of wedding coordinator. However, the venue I booked required it and so I looked for someone who would add the most value while not costing more than my wedding dress! I was very happy to meet Amy and Ginger from Simply Events. They were down-to-earth, extremely kind and understanding, and very professional. Not only that, but they worked with integrity, honesty, and sincerity. When I handed over my wedding vendors and plans to Amy, I felt like I could trust her, which is huge for me. Planning most of the wedding by myself was like choosing the exact pieces that I wanted at the best rate I could get them for; hiring Simply Events to be my day of coordinators was letting them glue all those pieces I had chosen into a smooth, cohesive wedding day. In retrospect, I think day-of wedding coordinators are essential for a stress-free day, and Amy Thomas did not disappoint. She was there at every point of the day, helping, directing, and readjusting things behind the scenes so that my family, friends, and myself did not have to. At the end of the day, you want to enjoy every moment of your wedding day, and Amy and her team were key in helping me do just that. The day went perfectly! Being someone who regularly plans large events and conferences, it was such a delight not to have to take charge on my wedding day. Thank you Amy and Ginger!

Carolyn · Married on 09/05/2016

• Amy

Amy · Married on 08/20/2016

Oh my word, what do I say about Deb and SimplyEvents. We hired SimplyEvents for their day-of package, but they helped with so much more than the day-of. Throughout our whole year of planning, I was able to contact Deb for advice on tricky situations and to ask for recommendations. She re-assured any worries I had. Deb attended our rehearsal and made sure everything was all set for the big day. On the big day, Deb and her assistant were ON IT. Either nothing went wrong or they made sure me, my husband, and my family did not have to worry about it. They were accommodating to our preferences the day-of and made sure everything went as it was supposed to while reminding us to take in every moment. After everyone had left the reception, the caterers had extra food. Deb took the time out of her night to drive the left-overs to our parents' house so we could enjoy the meal again the next day with out-of-town guests. I could not recommend Deb and her team more!

Amy · Married on 05/07/2016

Deb was absolutely amazing as our day-of coordinator. From the first meeting, until the day of the wedding, Deb was so friendly and helpful. She answered our questions and gave us advice and recommendations. She made us feel like she had it all under control - and she did! Deb knew exactly what to do at the rehearsal and ran it very efficiently. She helped us stay calm on the wedding day by arriving hours before the ceremony and getting all the details set up as well as getting everyone to where they needed to be. She also stayed until the end of the night to make sure all the "stuff" was loaded into cars and that we had what we needed. I would 100% recommend her. We really trusted her and our day was well-run and turned out perfect. Thank you Deb!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Simply Events's reply:

It was such an honor to help with your wedding day! As I mentioned before, you and John are an amazing couple and it was so special seeing how happy you both were. Thank you for choosing Simply Events Inc. and best wishes on you marriage and wonderful life together!

Deb at Simple Events was amazing. She made our day go SO smoothly. She took care of multiple things the on our wedding without my knowledge and that helped to keep me stress-free! Our day flowed so smoothly because of all their great help! I would recommend Simply Events Inc. to any bride looking for a professional, organized, and helpful coordinator!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Simply Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to visit Wedding Wire to give a review. My passion is to make sure weddings and events are planned well and carried out with excellence insuring client satisfaction every time!