39 Reviews for Simply Events Inc.

User Photos
Budget Analysis (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Destination (1)
39 Simply Events Inc. Reviews

Deb and her team at Simply Events are absolutely amazing to work with. They eliminated all day of stress for me which allowed me to focus on celebrating instead of when my center pieces needed to go on the tables. I would recommend Simply Events to any bride!

Profile Picture Amber, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot even begin to describe how life changing it was to work with Amy & Simply Events. Amy was there EVERY step of the way. My (now husband) and I live in South Florida, so planning a wedding in PA, was going to be rough (so we thought). Amy was always checking in on us, calming my nerves down. She is seriously an ANGEL. I was worried about everything "coming together" on the day of the wedding. When I arrived at venue to get ready, Amy was there to greet me with a smile. She put the whole thing together that day, without me having to worry about anything. Numerous guests of ours stated that we had the best wedding planner ever, and they saw her running all around the day of, making sure nothing fell to the wayside. Kevin and I are forever grateful for Simply Events & Amy. I do not know what we would've done without them!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I'm the groom. I don't typically write reviews. My wife pretty much planned everything, and as a traditional man I didn't think we should spend the money on a coordinator. It rained on our wedding day, we had an outdoor ceremony, we had a 40 min window with no rain the whole day and Amy did it. Words can't describe how incredible she was. Our wedding could have easily been a disaster without her. She was helpful, kind, selfless, and so much more. Not only will she coordinate the day but she'll do the manual labor too. She was at the venue well after midnight loading up my father's pickup truck. She made my wife the happiest girl I've ever met, and that's what matters. Don't pass up the opportunity to work with Amy (and her amazing assistant).

Profile Picture Jake, 8/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I wish I could give them 100 stars out of 5!!! Hiring Simply Events was the BEST purchase BY FAR that I made for my wedding day. Amy (and her assistant) were the absolute most accommodating, driven, organized, sweet planners I have ever seen. There was a lot of stress on my wedding day regarding the weather, and Amy found a 45 min window when I could have my outdoor ceremony. I would not have been able to have my dream wedding without her. She took care of every detail. The day went SO perfectly and it's all thanks to this team!! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/18/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Deb and her team did an outstanding job with everything for our wedding. From over a year out until the actual day of the event, they were very professional and organized and put our minds at ease. I would recommend them to any newly engaged couple to use for their wedding day and preparation beforehand!

Profile Picture Brandon, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simply Events and Alexis Giambanco were utterly fantastic. Lexi was outstanding to work with, extremely helpful, professional, and reliable in absolutely every way. She was an intregal part in making our wedding an absolute DREAM. She is now planning my sister's wedding as well, as she was so fantastic with planning mine. We have the highest praise for her and her work - she's the best! Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Scottie, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Lexi and her Simply Events team were absolutely phenominal! I hired Simply Events for their “Day Of” package and I must be honest, it was so much more than just a “Day Of” package. Lexi met with my husband and I three weeks before our wedding to go over all of our vendors and ideas/plans for our wedding weekend. She was extremely organized and reassured that our day would be nothing short of amazing. She was right! Lexi and her team put me at ease and I was able to relax and enjoy every second of our wedding weekend. She also took the pressure off my mom, mother in law, and sisters so they could enjoy the wonderful weekend as well! Lexi worked with all of our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. She was amazing, friendly, organized, and fun! I am so extremely grateful I hired Lexi and Simply Events. One of the best decisions I made during the whole wedding planning process! Thank you for helping make Andy and my wedding weekend an unforgettable blast!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Amy Thomas was the lead day-of coordinator for my outdoor wedding in September 2016. Being a budget-conscience bride, I admit that I was reluctant to hire a day-of wedding coordinator. However, the venue I booked required it and so I looked for someone who would add the most value while not costing more than my wedding dress! I was very happy to meet Amy and Ginger from Simply Events. They were down-to-earth, extremely kind and understanding, and very professional. Not only that, but they worked with integrity, honesty, and sincerity. When I handed over my wedding vendors and plans to Amy, I felt like I could trust her, which is huge for me. Planning most of the wedding by myself was like choosing the exact pieces that I wanted at the best rate I could get them for; hiring Simply Events to be my day of coordinators was letting them glue all those pieces I had chosen into a smooth, cohesive wedding day. In retrospect, I think day-of wedding coordinators are essential for a stress-free day, and Amy Thomas did not disappoint. She was there at every point of the day, helping, directing, and readjusting things behind the scenes so that my family, friends, and myself did not have to. At the end of the day, you want to enjoy every moment of your wedding day, and Amy and her team were key in helping me do just that. The day went perfectly! Being someone who regularly plans large events and conferences, it was such a delight not to have to take charge on my wedding day. Thank you Amy and Ginger!

Profile Picture User7576533, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Profile Picture User7389011, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Oh my word, what do I say about Deb and SimplyEvents. We hired SimplyEvents for their day-of package, but they helped with so much more than the day-of. Throughout our whole year of planning, I was able to contact Deb for advice on tricky situations and to ask for recommendations. She re-assured any worries I had. Deb attended our rehearsal and made sure everything was all set for the big day. On the big day, Deb and her assistant were ON IT. Either nothing went wrong or they made sure me, my husband, and my family did not have to worry about it. They were accommodating to our preferences the day-of and made sure everything went as it was supposed to while reminding us to take in every moment. After everyone had left the reception, the caterers had extra food. Deb took the time out of her night to drive the left-overs to our parents' house so we could enjoy the meal again the next day with out-of-town guests. I could not recommend Deb and her team more!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Deb was absolutely amazing as our day-of coordinator. From the first meeting, until the day of the wedding, Deb was so friendly and helpful. She answered our questions and gave us advice and recommendations. She made us feel like she had it all under control - and she did! Deb knew exactly what to do at the rehearsal and ran it very efficiently. She helped us stay calm on the wedding day by arriving hours before the ceremony and getting all the details set up as well as getting everyone to where they needed to be. She also stayed until the end of the night to make sure all the "stuff" was loaded into cars and that we had what we needed. I would 100% recommend her. We really trusted her and our day was well-run and turned out perfect. Thank you Deb!!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

Deb at Simple Events was amazing. She made our day go SO smoothly. She took care of multiple things the on our wedding without my knowledge and that helped to keep me stress-free! Our day flowed so smoothly because of all their great help! I would recommend Simply Events Inc. to any bride looking for a professional, organized, and helpful coordinator!

Profile Picture User4163092, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Having Deb present for our rehearsal dinner and wedding day coordination was absolutely essential, and one of the best decisions we made! Because of her, our rehearsal ran smoothly & efficiently...everybody knew where they had to be and when they needed to be there! The day of the wedding she put me completely at ease, smoothing over several vendor hiccups quickly and quietly without my knowledge and making sure that we stuck to our timeline. Having her there was critical to alleviate me of any unnecessary wedding day stressors and I cannot recommend her enough!! She is excellent at what she does :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I have to say Deb is amazing! She helped us with the planning of our wedding and also the rehearsal and the wedding day. Deb called all of our vendors a week before to make sure that everything was still good with them and if we owed them any money or needed to add services. She was absolutely amazing the day of our wedding! I had emailed her the morning of to ask her to bring something and she had it when she came. She was on time and was making sure everything was falling into place and paid the vendors that needed to be paid. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day thanks to Deb! Without Deb I do not feel my wedding day would have gone so smoothly and perfectly! She is absolutely wonderful and amazing!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 1/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Deb is not only an amazing wedding planner and coordinator but a friend along the way. She truly cares about the people she works with and it is very evident in how she executes the event. She is kind and gracious which are perfect characteristics for a person in the industry. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone I know who is looking for an event planner and coordinator and would LOVE to work with her again!

Profile Picture Tori, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Deb really made my wedding go off without a hitch! I thing she did a wonderful job coordinating our wedding rehearsal and wedding day. She was calm and organized and really helped me to relax and enjoy the day. She was very kind and nice to work with. She did an excellent job with our event, and I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Jeanine, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Deb Erb is by far the single reason that I was able to relax and enjoy our daughter's wedding. She was with us every step of the way. She covered everything for me when there was a death in our family just two weeks before the wedding. I had NO worries at all and NO stress. She's professional, organized and has an extraordinary knack for knowing what vendors we would need/want. She was able to help us cut costs which is always appreciated. I have recommended her to as many people as I can. Not only for weddings but for any event. She is top notch to say the very least!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

We hired Deb for her "day of" services. However, Deb was in no way only there on the "day of" my wedding. She was at the rehearsal, she met with us on two separate occasions for planning purposes and she promptly responded to any questions we had concerning the wedding. She made sure that nothing could go wrong during the wedding itself.

Deb and my mother worked hard before the wedding and planned things out wonderfully, but as the bride, my main concern was making sure myself and more importantly, my mother, could really be present and fully enjoy the wedding and reception. My mother has a tendency to supervise everything and could have easily missed out on the wedding itself just to make sure it was perfect for me. I love that my mom could have fun and really not concern herself with the details. Deb took care of everything.

I heard stories after the wedding of things that, thank God, were never brought to my attention. For example, two people who had not RSVPed showed up. Deb took care of them right away, found them a place to sit (they were invited, not crashing) and I never knew a thing.

That's why we hired Deb. We wanted to enjoy the moment without having to stress out. This was the best decision we could have made and Deb did her job flawlessly.

Thanks again!

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Having Deb help us with our Day-of planning was pretty much the best decision we made during our planning process. Not only was she was absolutely spectacular to work with, she was indispensable from the planning stages to the rehearsal to the day itself. She kept people organized, timelines moving, and tirelessly shuttled both information and various wedding things between the vendors without missing a step. She definitely went above and beyond to make our day flowing smoothly and masterfully.

I can't possibly say enough good things here. A heartfelt THANK YOU so much Deb, for everything! We can't imagine having had our wedding without you.

Ken + Laura

Profile Picture Kenneth, 4/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Deb made the wedding day stress free for me as the mother of the bride!! Priceless

Profile Picture Carol, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Without a doubt, hiring Deb was by far the best decision we made in planning our wedding. We got the "day of" package, but she really did so much more than that. She was really so generous with her time and took care of everything, making the day absolutely perfect for us. It was so nice to not worry about a thing, yet know it would be done flawlessly. I cannot recommend Deb highly enough. She's terrific!

Profile Picture User3689980, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Deb for our "Day of" coordinator and it was the BEST choice we made!! She worked with us through every step and she went above and beyond just helping on the day of our wedding. From the very first time we met with Deb, she made us feel comfortable and made sure the day was all about us feeling relaxed, stress free, and just enjoying our special day! She was in contact with all of our vendors, made a timeline for the day to run smooth, gave us suggestions when we weren't sure what to do, and stuck around to the very end to make sure everything was taken care of. She even ran us through our rehearsal the night before (since our Rev. couldn't be there). It was the perfect day and we couldn't have done it without Deb! We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great wedding coordinator and anyone who just wants to enjoy their wedding day!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Deb was worth her weight in gold! She was calm, professional, warm, and helpful beyond words. I would recommend her to any and all brides!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Deb was an absolute delight to work with from start to finish! She just completely took all of our worries from us and enabled us to enjoy our time together and take in all of our wonderful memories. Deb really makes an effort to make all of her brides and grooms feel extra special. Our wedding was featured on the TV show "Dream Weddings" so there was even more hustle and bustle than usual, but Deb put our minds at ease and made sure everything was perfect. We can't thank her enough for making our day extra special!

Profile Picture Adam, 6/28/13, 1 Review