45 Reviews for Simply Events

Budget Analysis (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Using Simply Events was the single best decision I made while planning my wedding reception. Deb was spectacular and nothing short of thoughtful, thorough and supportive. My wedding reception was held in a unique venue that was truly not made for weddings (it was an old water filtration building, no longer in use). We had to hire several vendors, bring absolutely everything in, and transform the space entirely. With that said, it was a very involved process, requiring a lot of detail, and I would not have been able to do it, without Deb's help. She took it upon herself to work directly with all of our vendors, coordinated vendor schedules/itineraries for days leading up to the wedding, as well as, the day of the wedding. She was at the venue helping to set up the day before the wedding, the morning of the wedding, throughout the day, and even stayed after we left, to help clean up. She took care of everything to ensure that my husband and I could enjoy our day. Her dedication and hard work blew me away. Throughout the entire process, she comforted me when I needed to be comforted and understood me when I needed to be understood. I can not encourage all brides to use her and her team at Simply Events, enough!!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are really not enough kind words to say about Nicole at Simply Events.
Since our first meeting, at a wedding open house, she put me at ease and I knew I wanted to book with Simply Events. We connected again at our first meeting and hit it off right away.
Nicole is kind, patient, professional, knowledgeable and attentive to details.
She is excellent with communication, always gets back right away, and is so patient with all of a bride’s million questions.
Nicole took time to attend a venue walk though and was SO attentive to all of the details, suggesting great ideas and doing everything she could to make the plan for the day seamless. She attended our rehearsal dinner and kindly wrangled all of our friends and family into a quick and easy ceremony rehearsal.
Then on the day of!! Nicole is the FAIRY GODMOTHER of Wedding planners. I did not stress once or worry about anything. She was there throughout the day, working insanely hard to make everything beyond perfect. We were expecting 100% rain for the full week and night before the wedding, but Nicole knew our dream was for an outdoor cocktail hour and ceremony. We had set up for the rain locations the night before but only a few hours before our wedding Nicole coordinated moving EVERYTHING to the outdoor location. The amount of work she quietly and generously did were outstanding. I didn’t raise a finger to clean up after the reception, which in itself was amazing, but it was mostly the feeling of knowing that she was in my corner, wanting only the best and most beautiful for us that put me so at ease. Everyone in my wedding party and family loved her and I consider her a friend.
If you are getting married, choose Simply Events and the package that is right for you, and Nicole if you can but I am sure all of the planners there are amazing. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Jesika, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had a wonderful experience with Simply Events, specifically Amy and her assistant Dave. Both were extremely professional and responsive. They did a beautiful job of setting up the decor on the day of my wedding, facilitating the event, and not allowing any issues to reach me. I originally had only contracted day-of coordination services due to venue requirements, but am so grateful I did and would highly recommend Simply Events to anybody. It was well worth the money and they go above and beyond to assist.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/1/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

Besides marrying my fiance, booking Simply Events (specifically Amy) was the best decision that we could have ever made. Amy and her assistant were attentive to our needs, firm with the vendors/venue and were an overall calming presence at our wedding. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and they even stayed late to help us pack. If you are on the fence about hiring Amy, ask for my email address and I will gladly answer any questions (Joe @ 5/5/18).

Profile Picture Joe, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I worked with Nicole for our wedding at the Excelsior in April 2018 and she and her assistant David were the best! Nicole was a complete professional and she was easy to communciate with through the entire process. Before the wedding day, she worked with me to contact all the vendors and she made sure the timeline was all set. More importantly, she made sure our wedding day ran smoothly and we didn't have to worry about one thing. We are so grateful and thankful for Nicole and we would recommend her and Simply Events one hundred percent!

Profile Picture Alexius, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Simply Events for our wedding day of coordination at Excelsior. In reality, we were able to email with Amy for months leading up to the wedding, and met with her twice before. They were an excellent help through the planning process and on the wedding day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/6/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Deb and her team at Simply Events are absolutely amazing to work with. They eliminated all day of stress for me which allowed me to focus on celebrating instead of when my center pieces needed to go on the tables. I would recommend Simply Events to any bride!

Profile Picture Amber, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot even begin to describe how life changing it was to work with Amy & Simply Events. Amy was there EVERY step of the way. My (now husband) and I live in South Florida, so planning a wedding in PA, was going to be rough (so we thought). Amy was always checking in on us, calming my nerves down. She is seriously an ANGEL. I was worried about everything "coming together" on the day of the wedding. When I arrived at venue to get ready, Amy was there to greet me with a smile. She put the whole thing together that day, without me having to worry about anything. Numerous guests of ours stated that we had the best wedding planner ever, and they saw her running all around the day of, making sure nothing fell to the wayside. Kevin and I are forever grateful for Simply Events & Amy. I do not know what we would've done without them!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I'm the groom. I don't typically write reviews. My wife pretty much planned everything, and as a traditional man I didn't think we should spend the money on a coordinator. It rained on our wedding day, we had an outdoor ceremony, we had a 40 min window with no rain the whole day and Amy did it. Words can't describe how incredible she was. Our wedding could have easily been a disaster without her. She was helpful, kind, selfless, and so much more. Not only will she coordinate the day but she'll do the manual labor too. She was at the venue well after midnight loading up my father's pickup truck. She made my wife the happiest girl I've ever met, and that's what matters. Don't pass up the opportunity to work with Amy (and her amazing assistant).

Profile Picture Jake, 8/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I wish I could give them 100 stars out of 5!!! Hiring Simply Events was the BEST purchase BY FAR that I made for my wedding day. Amy (and her assistant) were the absolute most accommodating, driven, organized, sweet planners I have ever seen. There was a lot of stress on my wedding day regarding the weather, and Amy found a 45 min window when I could have my outdoor ceremony. I would not have been able to have my dream wedding without her. She took care of every detail. The day went SO perfectly and it's all thanks to this team!! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/18/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Deb and her team did an outstanding job with everything for our wedding. From over a year out until the actual day of the event, they were very professional and organized and put our minds at ease. I would recommend them to any newly engaged couple to use for their wedding day and preparation beforehand!

Profile Picture Brandon, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simply Events and Alexis Giambanco were utterly fantastic. Lexi was outstanding to work with, extremely helpful, professional, and reliable in absolutely every way. She was an intregal part in making our wedding an absolute DREAM. She is now planning my sister's wedding as well, as she was so fantastic with planning mine. We have the highest praise for her and her work - she's the best! Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Scottie, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Lexi and her Simply Events team were absolutely phenominal! I hired Simply Events for their “Day Of” package and I must be honest, it was so much more than just a “Day Of” package. Lexi met with my husband and I three weeks before our wedding to go over all of our vendors and ideas/plans for our wedding weekend. She was extremely organized and reassured that our day would be nothing short of amazing. She was right! Lexi and her team put me at ease and I was able to relax and enjoy every second of our wedding weekend. She also took the pressure off my mom, mother in law, and sisters so they could enjoy the wonderful weekend as well! Lexi worked with all of our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. She was amazing, friendly, organized, and fun! I am so extremely grateful I hired Lexi and Simply Events. One of the best decisions I made during the whole wedding planning process! Thank you for helping make Andy and my wedding weekend an unforgettable blast!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Amy Thomas was the lead day-of coordinator for my outdoor wedding in September 2016. Being a budget-conscience bride, I admit that I was reluctant to hire a day-of wedding coordinator. However, the venue I booked required it and so I looked for someone who would add the most value while not costing more than my wedding dress! I was very happy to meet Amy and Ginger from Simply Events. They were down-to-earth, extremely kind and understanding, and very professional. Not only that, but they worked with integrity, honesty, and sincerity. When I handed over my wedding vendors and plans to Amy, I felt like I could trust her, which is huge for me. Planning most of the wedding by myself was like choosing the exact pieces that I wanted at the best rate I could get them for; hiring Simply Events to be my day of coordinators was letting them glue all those pieces I had chosen into a smooth, cohesive wedding day. In retrospect, I think day-of wedding coordinators are essential for a stress-free day, and Amy Thomas did not disappoint. She was there at every point of the day, helping, directing, and readjusting things behind the scenes so that my family, friends, and myself did not have to. At the end of the day, you want to enjoy every moment of your wedding day, and Amy and her team were key in helping me do just that. The day went perfectly! Being someone who regularly plans large events and conferences, it was such a delight not to have to take charge on my wedding day. Thank you Amy and Ginger!

Profile Picture User7576533, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Profile Picture User7389011, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Oh my word, what do I say about Deb and SimplyEvents. We hired SimplyEvents for their day-of package, but they helped with so much more than the day-of. Throughout our whole year of planning, I was able to contact Deb for advice on tricky situations and to ask for recommendations. She re-assured any worries I had. Deb attended our rehearsal and made sure everything was all set for the big day. On the big day, Deb and her assistant were ON IT. Either nothing went wrong or they made sure me, my husband, and my family did not have to worry about it. They were accommodating to our preferences the day-of and made sure everything went as it was supposed to while reminding us to take in every moment. After everyone had left the reception, the caterers had extra food. Deb took the time out of her night to drive the left-overs to our parents' house so we could enjoy the meal again the next day with out-of-town guests. I could not recommend Deb and her team more!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Deb was absolutely amazing as our day-of coordinator. From the first meeting, until the day of the wedding, Deb was so friendly and helpful. She answered our questions and gave us advice and recommendations. She made us feel like she had it all under control - and she did! Deb knew exactly what to do at the rehearsal and ran it very efficiently. She helped us stay calm on the wedding day by arriving hours before the ceremony and getting all the details set up as well as getting everyone to where they needed to be. She also stayed until the end of the night to make sure all the "stuff" was loaded into cars and that we had what we needed. I would 100% recommend her. We really trusted her and our day was well-run and turned out perfect. Thank you Deb!!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Deb at Simple Events was amazing. She made our day go SO smoothly. She took care of multiple things the on our wedding without my knowledge and that helped to keep me stress-free! Our day flowed so smoothly because of all their great help! I would recommend Simply Events Inc. to any bride looking for a professional, organized, and helpful coordinator!

Profile Picture User4163092, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Having Deb present for our rehearsal dinner and wedding day coordination was absolutely essential, and one of the best decisions we made! Because of her, our rehearsal ran smoothly & efficiently...everybody knew where they had to be and when they needed to be there! The day of the wedding she put me completely at ease, smoothing over several vendor hiccups quickly and quietly without my knowledge and making sure that we stuck to our timeline. Having her there was critical to alleviate me of any unnecessary wedding day stressors and I cannot recommend her enough!! She is excellent at what she does :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I have to say Deb is amazing! She helped us with the planning of our wedding and also the rehearsal and the wedding day. Deb called all of our vendors a week before to make sure that everything was still good with them and if we owed them any money or needed to add services. She was absolutely amazing the day of our wedding! I had emailed her the morning of to ask her to bring something and she had it when she came. She was on time and was making sure everything was falling into place and paid the vendors that needed to be paid. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day thanks to Deb! Without Deb I do not feel my wedding day would have gone so smoothly and perfectly! She is absolutely wonderful and amazing!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 1/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Deb is not only an amazing wedding planner and coordinator but a friend along the way. She truly cares about the people she works with and it is very evident in how she executes the event. She is kind and gracious which are perfect characteristics for a person in the industry. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone I know who is looking for an event planner and coordinator and would LOVE to work with her again!

Profile Picture Tori, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Deb really made my wedding go off without a hitch! I thing she did a wonderful job coordinating our wedding rehearsal and wedding day. She was calm and organized and really helped me to relax and enjoy the day. She was very kind and nice to work with. She did an excellent job with our event, and I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Jeanine, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Deb Erb is by far the single reason that I was able to relax and enjoy our daughter's wedding. She was with us every step of the way. She covered everything for me when there was a death in our family just two weeks before the wedding. I had NO worries at all and NO stress. She's professional, organized and has an extraordinary knack for knowing what vendors we would need/want. She was able to help us cut costs which is always appreciated. I have recommended her to as many people as I can. Not only for weddings but for any event. She is top notch to say the very least!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

We hired Deb for her "day of" services. However, Deb was in no way only there on the "day of" my wedding. She was at the rehearsal, she met with us on two separate occasions for planning purposes and she promptly responded to any questions we had concerning the wedding. She made sure that nothing could go wrong during the wedding itself.

Deb and my mother worked hard before the wedding and planned things out wonderfully, but as the bride, my main concern was making sure myself and more importantly, my mother, could really be present and fully enjoy the wedding and reception. My mother has a tendency to supervise everything and could have easily missed out on the wedding itself just to make sure it was perfect for me. I love that my mom could have fun and really not concern herself with the details. Deb took care of everything.

I heard stories after the wedding of things that, thank God, were never brought to my attention. For example, two people who had not RSVPed showed up. Deb took care of them right away, found them a place to sit (they were invited, not crashing) and I never knew a thing.

That's why we hired Deb. We wanted to enjoy the moment without having to stress out. This was the best decision we could have made and Deb did her job flawlessly.

Thanks again!