Simply Charming Socials Reviews

Simply Charming Socials 3
Simply Charming Socials 4
Simply Charming Socials 5

Caroline · Married on 06/09/2012

Danielle Copeland at Simply Charming Socials made my wedding the event of a lifetime. With over 400 guests, I knew that we had an event that was far beyond what I could handle on my own. Danielle swept in and magically made the event amazing, memorable, and most importantly, FUN.

Throughout my wedding experience, Danielle made consultations and appointments timely and efficient. My vendors knew what to expect, and she helped me take the ideas in my head, translate them to her, and she created an amazing and original decor.

I tell everyone that Danielle and Simply Charming gave me the most important gift of all--they took away my stress. She is the most valuable piece to the wedding puzzle.

Sent on 03/06/2013

hannah · Married on 05/05/2012

I cannot tell you how highly I recommend this dream team! As all brides tend to be, I knew exactly what I wanted but had tons of moving parts, as we were essentially building our wedding “from scratch”—that is, we didn’t pick a venue with everything included. We had to find our own caterers, florists, baker, DJ, photographer, rentals, vintage rentals, etc. And on top of all of that, I am very picky so I had to make sure that I trusted the people who were going to find people to my taste—which the SCS ladies did just that and EXCEEDED my expectations! Not only was I over the moon about all of my amazing vendors, all of the specific creative visions I had Kristine and Danielle helped me narrow down and spent countless (very late) nights on phone calls with me as I hemmed and hawed about this color that, this flower or that, etc. Not only did they do that, but they actually made a lot of the DIY elements that turned out so flawlessly and looked like a million bucks. Besides that, their emotional support was that of a friend and if I didn't have them cheering me on I would have been an emotional mess. Thanks ladies, y'all rock. And you made our day exceptionally special and we will always remember y'all as part of the best day of our lives :)

Sent on 02/19/2013

Kate · Married on 02/01/2012

Danielle knows events from start to finish. She has a vision for the ideas I had but she adds an element of "that special something" that makes her event planning service one of a kind. She and Christine are awesome, fun, kind, sharp and perceptive. After your first consult, you'll see how good these girls are. They're event artists. You'll love your special day as much as we did!

Sent on 03/10/2013

Teresa · Married on 10/08/2011

Kristine’s impeccable attention to detail and high level of professionalism is what sets her apart from any other planner. Kristine took on my wedding as if it were her own, allowing me to enjoy my experience as a bride to the fullest. Most importantly, I was able to give an idea of what I envisioned on my special day and Kristine executed it in real life through a stunning combination of creativity and originality.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Anne · Married on 09/29/2018

I am at the beginning of my planning, but Kristine has already had an impact on my psyche! Wedding planning is time consuming and riddled with decisions and details at every turn. After just one meeting, she has already got me focused and back on course. She asks all the right questions; is lovely to work with. And you can tell that she is truly detailed.
    From my exploration, her costs might be on the higher side. But so far, I believe the quality of her service will be well worth it. :)

Sent on 05/25/2018

Kristine and her team were great! They took my vision and made it better than I ever could have expected. Every little detail was perfect! It was wonderful not to have to worry about any of the details of they day and just focus on enjoying the moment.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Saira · Married on 08/31/2013

Four months before our wedding, our day-of wedding coordinator cancelled on us for health reasons. We were in a hurry to find a replacement as our wedding to-do list was lengthening by the day. At the time, I was very upset about the ordeal, but in hindsight I feel very fortunate that Kristine was the person we were working with on our wedding day. I don’t know whether anyone could have been a better advocate for us than she was.
    Kristine was no nonsense and right to the point. She spoke knowledgeably about her job and what she could offer to us and, recognizing that we had already done a lot of the planning for the wedding, tailored her services to fit our specific needs. We enjoyed working with Kristine because she was 1. responsive to our e-mails and phone calls, 2. organized and on top of the logistics of our event, 3. capable of understanding our vision and bringing it to life, 4. well-connected with vendors, but advocated for us first and foremost, and 5. in control on the wedding day, making sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there. Kristine did not disappoint, and we were particularly impressed with the grace by which she performed item 5, given the open bar at the reception.
    I’d like to think that since Kristine has been through our wedding, she is now ready for any situation. An incident occurred during our wedding reception that could have ruined the evening for us. The best compliment I can pay Kristine is that I did not realize the extent of the incident because she was handling the situation behind the scenes. When we did eventually figure out what had happened, it was comforting to know that we had someone who was squarely on our side and fighting on our behalf. Kristine is extremely competent and very good at what she does. I interviewed a lot of wedding planners, and everyone tells you what you want to hear when you first start out. This girl actually delivers.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Julie · Married on 02/04/2013

0.4
      0.5

We hired Danielle to be the wedding planner for our daughter's wedding. We were extremely exited about using Danielle because of her working knowledge of the venue where our daughter would marry. We found Danielle's name in a magazine where she had been a wedding planner for another similar type of wedding that was held at our venue. Danielle's fees were high but we felt like she would be worth the additional expense due to her experience at the venue. Danielle required 3 up front payments and the final payment was to be made on the day of the wedding. We paid Danielle's fees on-time as required by our contract. We are extremely disappointed in Danielle's lack of service and professionalism. We have experienced numerous missed appointments and broken promises by Danielle. Danielle quit planning our daughter's wedding 11 weeks prior to the wedding date. Danielle did not meet with any of our vendors regarding our daughter's wedding. Danielle has not fulfilled her contractual obligations for our daughter's wedding. We would not recommend this vendor for any type of event planning. This has been a huge disappointment.

Sent on 02/17/2013