Simply Catering Reviews

61 | Atlanta, GA

61 Reviews for Simply Catering

Lauren · Married on 09/05/2015

I can't say enough about how pleased I am with Simply Catering. Jet and her staff were beyond accommodating and the food was DELICIOUS!!!! I had the stuffed mushrooms and a bacon canape (can't remember the exact canape it was because I went with whatever Jet suggested lol)

For dinner, we did a mashed potato bar (my fav) bacon wrapped green beans (YUM) chicken fresco (mouthwatering) beef brisket (THE HIGHLIGHT)

If you're on the fence about them, don't be! The price, food and service is unbeatable!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Simply Catering's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! You were an absolute joy to work with. We were honored to be a part of your special day and have the opportunity to take care of your family. Keep in touch!

I would give Simply as many stars as I can give!!!! They were simply perfect. I worked with Nicole & Jet, and they were just awesome! Very organized, on top of their stuff and professional!! I am a very detail oriented person myself, and they have exceeded my expectations. The food was amazing on our wedding day, too. I am still getting compliments. Go with them and they will make your wedding day stress-free.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Simply Catering's reply:

Wow! What a great compliment. Thank you, Casey! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and we wish you a lifetime of happiness! Thank you for letting us be a big part of your special day.

Cliff · Married on 05/30/2015

Simply Catering was the perfect choice for our daughter’s destination wedding at Hightower Falls near Cedartown, Georgia. The Chicken Florentine and beef brisket entrees we chose were outstanding and all the myriad other catering details (signature wedding drink, outside water bottle stations, etc. . .) were executed flawlessly. Jet knows and loves what she does and her entire staff is made up of professionals who do what they do at the highest possible levels of competence and professionalism. Most importantly, she really cares that your event is exactly what you want it to be. I would absolutely hire them again for any catered event.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Simply Catering was excellent from day one! They were always very quick to respond to me if I ever had any questions or concerns. They were all very lovely to work with & all of my guests from my wedding have raved about how awesome our food was. Hats off to these wonderful people! My husband & I were extremely pleased!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

The topic of discussion at our wedding was the food! If we had the opportunity to do our wedding again we wouldn't change a thing about our food selections or who we chose to cater. I highly recommend Simply Catering!!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Simply Catering's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so thrilled you were happy with our services.

Deck · Married on 11/08/2014

Can't say enough amazing things about these 2 women! Some of the coolest people I have ever met, not to mention did a great job on the food! We went with the truly southern menu including a variety of chicken, shrimp, and beef. All of it was incredible and Nicole personally made sure that the bride and myself were well fed the whole time!

They also handled our dessert bar and coffee and doughnuts at the end of the night. The service never dipped from impeccable! One of our guests had a gluten allergy and the servers knew which seasonings were on what so she knew if she could eat it!

My wife and I will always look at Nicole and Jet as part of the family because once you meet them it is impossible to feel any other way!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Lea · Married on 07/26/2014

I went to other catering companies and when we met with Jett and Nicole I felt they customized my menue instead of giving me a package and telling me I had to pick from it or pay to change. They listened to every detail and made my wedding beyond what I expected. People are still talking about the food at the wedding. I recommend everyone to use them. You will feel so special and not just like another bride. We did a sit down dinner and the service was AMAZING. No one had to wait on food or drinks.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Rashauna · Married on 07/05/2014

Jet and her staff were like family!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Simply Catering's reply:

Thank you, Rashauna. We feel the same way. We enjoyed getting to meet and know your family while customizing your menu through our Tastings. We hope you had fun on your honeymoon!

Jet, Nicole, and their team truly made our reception fabulous! All I heard from our guests was how wonderful the food was and how they've never been to a wedding with better food. The ladies at Simply Catering are true masters of what they do! All of our food was fresh and delicious, the decor was beautiful, and our day was special because of these ladies! They worked well with me designing and planning our menus and I appreciate all the effort they put in to make our special day a success!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Simply Catering's reply:

Thank you for reviewing our services! We love what we do and we appreciate your trust in us on such an important day for you and your family!

AAAAAAmazing! That's the best way to put it. From price, to food, to how the wedding day went, Simply Catering was just amazing. Nicole was the coordinator for my actual wedding day and it went on without a hitch. Everybody raved about the food. It was exactly what I pictured when I thought of my wedding day caterer. Thank you so much for everything, Simply Catering!! My husband has 4 more brothers and sisters who will eventually be getting married and we'll definitely we recommending you to them when the time comes!! Thanks again! :)

Sent on 05/31/2014

Simply Catering's reply:

Thank you, Sara! You were a pleasure to work with and your family was wonderful! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.

Jet is simply amazing. She works so hard to ensure everything is perfect. And it is. She is flexible, accommodating, and genuinely a pleasure to work with. Not to mention, her food is amazing. She is always willing to go above and beyond to ensure the entire wedding goes well, not only the catering part. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2014

Simply Catering was so awesome to work with for my wedding day. They were very professional and everybody kept raving about how great the food and service was on my wedding day. The bartenders did a great job and were very personable. I am so thankful that I chose Simply Catering to cater my wedding. They did such a great job on everything. It was all perfect to the last detail!!!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Rob · Married on 04/19/2014

Everyone with Simply Catering was absolutely wonderful! The personal attention to us and what we wanted was amazing. They were willing to work with us on every request me made. All of the food was spectacular (we still have guests telling us how awesome the food was)! The presentation was perfect as well, they matched the theme of the wedding perfectly. We couldn't have asked for more, next time we need something catered we will be calling them!!!!

Sent on 04/28/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 02/15/2014

Everything was perfect on our wedding day. The caterers worked throughout the night preparing our food because the food truck was late because of bad weather in our area, and we never even knew about this issue. (Found out later). Not only was everyone professional, and understanding, but the food was amazing!!! They listened to our requests and even made some new items that we wanted to have at our event. Everyone I have talked to that was at our wedding (350+ guests) have told me how delicious everything was. I especially loved the brisket, bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts, and the corn casserole. We cannot thank Simply Catering enough for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Joanna · Married on 12/14/2013

Jet and her staff did an excellent job for my daughters wedding at The Depot on Bradley in Carrollton. Very professional, tasty food, nice presentation, very good to our guests. Most definitely recommend for your event.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Simply Catering's reply:

Thank you, Joanna! We loved getting to know Brandy and enjoyed serving you and your friends and families.

Tiffany · Married on 11/10/2013

I had contacted a few other caterers before I contacted Simply Catering. I was getting married at a rustic venue and wanted something simple. Everyone else wanted to make my menu super fancy and complicated, totally not what I was looking for. Simply catering was just that, simple. She sent me the entire menu, she didn't push me to do anything differently, and the food was delicious. Not to mention very reasonably priced. I was complimented by all my guests on the food. She really helped make my special day perfect!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Simply Catering's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany. You (& your family) were a pleasure to work with. We thoroughly enjoyed preparing and serving your food and consider it an honor to be a part of your big day!

Jet and Nicole were absolutely wonderful. They were extremely personable, professional, and accommodating. They seriously have the perfect motto "We can do that." They're not kidding, 3/4 or our menu was specially requested recipes and they really pulled through, completely delicious. All of our guests were raving about the food. Not only that, their pricing is awesome, we got so much for our money. I highly recommend Simply Catering - you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 02/14/2014

Was referred to Simply Catering by way of our sister. Hands down, THE BEST catering service we have experienced especially on our wedding day (11/2/13)! Many of our guests were talking about how good the food/service was several weeks after our wedding - mainly the collard greens and mac-n-cheese. Umm-mmm good.....SO glad we chose Simply Catering!

Mr. & Mrs. Jenkins

Sent on 02/15/2014

Jet and her daughter Nicole are absolutely amazing! They did a wonderful job at my wedding. My family and I were very picky about the quality and kind of food that we wanted served at the wedding, but Jet was soo receptive to what we wanted and delivered! The food was fantastic and everyone was very professional for a GREAT price.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Simply Catering's reply:

We LOVE picky! We aim to please and we are happy to hear we did that. Thank you!

Meghan · Married on 10/26/2013

Simply Catering was great and everything turned out amazing! Thank you, Jet and team!!

Meghan · Married on 10/19/2013

Jet, Nicole, and the entire Simply Catering Team is amazing. The service is unmatched and the food speaks for itself. Simply Catering was one of my top three vendors and my parents and I loved working with them. Our family and friends are still talking about how great dinner was at our reception and it was two months ago! They are practically members of our family now and we think they are the GREATEST!!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

We love you guys! The Park/Kimberley/Bennett Crazy Clan!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Joy · Married on 10/19/2013

You just can't go wrong with Simply Catering. BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY.

Sent on 02/07/2014

Simply Catering's reply:

We have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of both Hannah and Meghan's weddings! Thank you for trusting in us to make their day so very special.

Haven · Married on 10/12/2013

Jet and her team were simply fabulous! They actually catered both my engagement dinner & wedding reception. I was one of those unfortunate brides that just didn't have "the vision." Jett and Nicole helped me create the vision, and guided me into making excellent choices! Everyone raved over the food, especially the shrimp and grits! Not only is the Simply Catering team creative, affordable, and DELICIOUS, they also make you feel like family! I simply adore Jet and her team!

Teres · Married on 10/12/2013

Jet and her daughter Nicole and their entire crew do an incredible job! The food was delicious and plentiful! She also was very accomodating regarding all of the extra special touches we asked for.

Sent on 02/16/2014

Jet and Simply Catering helped us to stay in our budget and to provide wonderful food to our guests. Jet helped us to decide on a pre- reception appetizer event and she suggested providing pre-ceremony bottled water for the guests. Her staff was congenial and helpful. Her tables fit perfectly with our décor. We had plenty of food and everyone enjoyed it. Simply Catering has a wide variety of menu items and styles to choose from and they were able to fit our simple afternoon barn wedding perfectly. Wonderful people to work with!!

Sent on 02/09/2014