Simply Catering Reviews

55 | Atlanta, GA

55 Reviews for Simply Catering

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2018

I am so happy I chose Simply Catering to cater our wedding! A month before the wedding we did the tasting--it was such a nice experience. We got to meet Nicole and try out some incredible food! Part of what makes working with this company so great is that they truly care about your wedding and making you happy! Nicole was so great to work with. She responded to all of my emails very quickly. I never felt confused or worried about the catering at my wedding. Nicole also offered to come to the final walk through with my coordinator--a service some caterers would charge for. She asked questions and knew exactly what was going on. The food at the wedding was so so soo good! My husband and I each had seconds. I received so many compliments from our guests. The service team was also on point. Trent and I cannot thank Simply Catering enough for giving us such a wonderful dinner on our special day :).

Kristin · Married on 01/20/2018

Simply Catering was awesome for our wedding! My husband and I had a small group of around 30 guests and were beyond impressed with our catering choice. Nicole spent time with us from our original call all the way to the tasting, and her team delivered on everything she promised. We had a great experience and our guests all loved the food. We had salmon, chicken, mac and cheese, orzo, veggies, and peach cobbler. Almost all guests had a second plate by the end of the wedding. Their attention to detail is impeccable, from the amount of certain spices and flavors in the food to matching the exact color scheme we were going for. Their prices are more than fair, incredible value for what we got. We couldn't be happier and can't thank Simply Catering enough. We recommend them to anyone looking for great food, service and experience.

Heather · Married on 01/14/2018

Jet was extremely professional and great to work with! The food from my wedding is still talked about and drooled over!! I would recommend them in a heart beat!

Joy · Married on 08/12/2017

Wonderful experience and delicious food! Absolutely no complaints!

Chelsea · Married on 04/29/2017

Jet and her team are absolutely incredible! They are so willing to make your food dreams come true and cater especially to your taste and tweak their menu. They are very quick to respond and have clear communication. So many guests at our wedding said it was the best food they had ever had at wedding before. They very much catered to my husband and I all night and always made sure we had appetizers, food, cake, drinks, and water. They are top notch!!!

• User6033724 · 1+ year ago

Our whole experience with them was very true to their name. They really did make everything very simple. You have so many other things to worry about during the whole wedding process that you may as well just pick them and not worry about the rest. The food was great, we had given them a handful of requests for how we would like certain dishes to be changed based on our tasting and they came through on all of them. They are more then happy to accommodate pretty much anything you would like to do. I know I already pretty much said this, but do yourself a favor and just pick them. They will make your life easier.

Lauren · Married on 04/22/2017

Simply Catering was an absolute dream to work with! I can't say enough about Nicole and her team. From our initial consultation call, she cared so much about what my husband and I like and dont like, as well as ask for any family recipes they could incorporate into our menu. Even though I'm sure they have multiple weddings a week, they truly made us feel like we were so special to them, like family! My favorite part was after the wedding was over and my husband and I shared our last dance while the room cleared, we were able to take a moment to thank the team for all they did! Simply Catering truly made it a night to remember - guests are still talk about the food and the service!

Carolyn · Married on 04/01/2017

Wow! The Simply Catering team did such a fantastic job for my daughter's wedding! The food and service were outstanding and everything was presented so beautifully! They went above and beyond to make our daughter's wedding food so special. They graciously provided the ice cream set up for the ice cream we provided for our family's "Butter Pecan Ice Cream Day" in honor of Erin's dearly beloved Grampa at no extra cost. They also were very helpful in orchestrating the apple cider toast. We got so many compliments on the food - they had so many excellent choices too. We went with the pork tenderloin and pasta bar which helped to accommodate a few vegetarians on our invite list.
    I would highly recommend them to anyone hosting a party!

Ansley · Married on 03/04/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jet and her team at Simply Catering. They went so far above and beyond for our wedding, both in the planning process and on the day of. Every aspect of the communication and planning meetings was seamless, and they absolutely knocked it OUT OF THE PARK on the wedding day. We were running 20 minutes behind schedule and they rolled with it and kept everything warm and delicious when we finally opened the stations at the reception, which is no small feat for 240 people. My dad has a special kind of bacon he loves (Benton's bacon out of Nashville), and Jet even special ordered it at no additional charge! She really listened to everything we expressed along the way and was able to truly personalize the food at our wedding...down to our family recipe for brownies (underdone, just the way we like them!) and verde sauce to accompany the already delicious chicek!! Our guests RAVED about how delicious the food was...several people told me they went back for thirds! The grits bar (with shrimp) was a huge hit, as was the beef tenderloin and bread bar. I can honestly say I wouldn't change one thing about our menu or the beautiful way all the food was displayed. Jet really listened to what I was hoping for with incorporating greenery and gold and copper accents and keeping it all elegant without being stuffy (and rustic without being Pinterest-y or too burlap and mason jars). I recommend Simply Catering with all my heart and would use them again for any event in a heartbeat! On top of their incredible service and amazing food, their prices are way more competitive than Atlanta-based caterers. I've worked with a lot of caterers through event planning as a part of my work, and Simply Catering is the best I've ever worked with across every category. You won't be disappointed with them, I can guarantee!!!

Lynn · Married on 11/05/2016

The food and service were amazing this past weekend, thank you for everything Nicole! Planning a rehearsal dinner from out of state was a challenge in the beginning until I talked with Nicole. She helped me pick and decide what we would have and they came through with flying colors. Thank you again for everything, everyone loved it.

Erin · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough excellent things about our wedding caterer! I loved them from the second my fiancee and I met Jet over a year before our wedding! We booked them right away. They gave us the most food for the best price, the best selection of food options, a personalized service, pretty decor (not your basic catering platters) and the best and most important part: their food is DELICIOUS!!! It is all home made and it tastes exactly so. They were top-notch on the day of our wedding and we keep receiving awesome compliments on how delicious our caterer was. Thank you Nicole and Jet for blowing us away, start to finish! We will continue to recommend you to everyone.

sydney · Married on 09/04/2016

I couldn't have picked a better caterer! Simply catering is affordable and very easy to work with! They have so many options to choose from and it is all delicious!! Everyone loved the mac and cheese bar at my wedding! Simply catering is a must!

Melissa · Married on 07/30/2016

Nicole, Thank you for everything on Saturday. The decor on the table was exactly as our daughter dreamed of and the food was fantastic. Everyone raved especially over the brisket, BBQ, and egg rolls but we also enjoyed the taco station and the Mac and Cheese station very much.

We appreciate your involvement in the process from the tasting all the way to the wedding. You and the rest of the Simply Catering staff made the process easy and walked us through every step of the way. I heard one of our guests ask at the reception where your restaurant was and was disappointed to learn you only catered.

We would highly recommend for taste, value, and presentation.

Michelle · Married on 07/03/2016

Simply Catering was a perfect choice for our wedding day. We could not have been happier with the food. Jet was wonderful to work with. She worked with us from across the country to be sure that our food and tales were perfect. We had a buffet style which included a baked potato bar and carving station? how cool is that? The food was absolutely delicious, and I was so glad I was able to take time to sit and eat that night, because otherwise I would have missed out! The place settings were done to perfection as well, pulling the beauty of the venue and decor all together! Thank you guys for such a great day.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Simply Catering's reply:

Thank you SO much for allowing Simply Catering to serve you and your friends and family for such an important day! It is our honor to have had the opportunity to plan the menu and all of the little details that made the day so magical.

Laurie · Married on 10/24/2015

Simply Catering provided food for our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. They were absolutely fantastic, professional, and were so patient with me even when I changed my mind a hundred times. They helped us really get the most bang for our buck and were just a joy to work with. I highly recommend going to one of their tasting events to try them out! You won't be sorry!

cassie · Married on 10/18/2015

Simply catering completely exceeded all our expectations !! Jet and Nicole were quick to respond, helpful with our questions, and honest with our food choices and their suggestions! From the hor deuvres to the main course the food was impeccable!! Highly recommend to future brides !!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Simply Catering's reply:

Thank you for expressing your satisfaction with our services , Cassie! I loved having the opportunity to design the menu with you and our staff loved being a part of your special day at Vinewood!--Nicole

Simply Catering is DELICIOUS!!!! Jet and Nicole were a delight to work with for our October wedding at Foxhall and the food was to die for. Our family and friends are still talking about it. Not only was it delicious, but the presentation was beautiful and the catering staff were great. Thank you Simply Catering for helping make our wedding perfect, and for filling our guests with delicious food :).

Hanna and Brett Robinson

Sent on 10/18/2015

Simply Catering's reply:

Thank you, Hanna and Brett! My team and I enjoyed taking care of your family and serving you all on the most beautiful day of your lives. Keep in touch! --Nicole
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 09/27/2015

Patricia, Jet & Nicole,

I just wanted to thank you all so much for helping make my day so wonderful. I received so many compliments on the food! It was delicious & the service & professionalism was perfection! Nicole catered to our every request all night & made we sure had everything we needed! she was wonderful!

Now, where do I begin with Patricia! I don't know that I can find the words to express my gratitude for all that you've done to help us! The details, the planning, the last minute changes, & follow ups to the actual wedding day & helping us stay on schedule! Also for helping my parents at the end of the night break everything down. You saved us so much work & you were so pleasant to work with! My day without all of you guys would not have been as magical as it was!

I cannot wait to spread the word of how wonderful Simply Catering is! You have made our hearts so full & I wish you all the best!

Thank you!!!
    Stefanie & Austin

Sent on 10/12/2015

Simply Catering's reply:

Stefanie! You have made our hearts swell ten times over! We loved the opportunity to work with you from planning to execution and are so honored you chose Simply Catering to be such a big part of your day. We wish you and Austin the very best!

Lauren · Married on 09/05/2015

I can't say enough about how pleased I am with Simply Catering. Jet and her staff were beyond accommodating and the food was DELICIOUS!!!! I had the stuffed mushrooms and a bacon canape (can't remember the exact canape it was because I went with whatever Jet suggested lol)

For dinner, we did a mashed potato bar (my fav) bacon wrapped green beans (YUM) chicken fresco (mouthwatering) beef brisket (THE HIGHLIGHT)

If you're on the fence about them, don't be! The price, food and service is unbeatable!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Simply Catering's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! You were an absolute joy to work with. We were honored to be a part of your special day and have the opportunity to take care of your family. Keep in touch!

I would give Simply as many stars as I can give!!!! They were simply perfect. I worked with Nicole & Jet, and they were just awesome! Very organized, on top of their stuff and professional!! I am a very detail oriented person myself, and they have exceeded my expectations. The food was amazing on our wedding day, too. I am still getting compliments. Go with them and they will make your wedding day stress-free.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Simply Catering's reply:

Wow! What a great compliment. Thank you, Casey! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and we wish you a lifetime of happiness! Thank you for letting us be a big part of your special day.

Cliff · Married on 05/30/2015

Simply Catering was the perfect choice for our daughter’s destination wedding at Hightower Falls near Cedartown, Georgia. The Chicken Florentine and beef brisket entrees we chose were outstanding and all the myriad other catering details (signature wedding drink, outside water bottle stations, etc. . .) were executed flawlessly. Jet knows and loves what she does and her entire staff is made up of professionals who do what they do at the highest possible levels of competence and professionalism. Most importantly, she really cares that your event is exactly what you want it to be. I would absolutely hire them again for any catered event.

Simply Catering was excellent from day one! They were always very quick to respond to me if I ever had any questions or concerns. They were all very lovely to work with & all of my guests from my wedding have raved about how awesome our food was. Hats off to these wonderful people! My husband & I were extremely pleased!!

The topic of discussion at our wedding was the food! If we had the opportunity to do our wedding again we wouldn't change a thing about our food selections or who we chose to cater. I highly recommend Simply Catering!!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Simply Catering's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so thrilled you were happy with our services.

Deck · Married on 11/08/2014

Can't say enough amazing things about these 2 women! Some of the coolest people I have ever met, not to mention did a great job on the food! We went with the truly southern menu including a variety of chicken, shrimp, and beef. All of it was incredible and Nicole personally made sure that the bride and myself were well fed the whole time!

They also handled our dessert bar and coffee and doughnuts at the end of the night. The service never dipped from impeccable! One of our guests had a gluten allergy and the servers knew which seasonings were on what so she knew if she could eat it!

My wife and I will always look at Nicole and Jet as part of the family because once you meet them it is impossible to feel any other way!