Simple Stems Reviews

Simple Stems View more information

• Stefenie
    Stefenie Married on 09/19/2020

Best florist ever!

I don’t think I can adequately explain how amazing these ladies are. They brought my vision and photo inspiration to life. It honestly exceeded any and all expectations that I had when it came to flowers. I live 4 hours from where we got married and I never once had to worry about the flowers. From the initial communication to the day of the wedding, I was confident in what they were going to have for us. They were organized, had great communication and were willing to listen. My bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen at a wedding. Everything from the bridesmaids bouquets, center pieces, cross flowers, sweetheart table to the flower girl crowns were carefully crafted and beautifully made. If you are a bride that wants to have a stress free experience and the most beautiful flowers you will ever see, go with Simple Stem. You will not regret it. Honestly, these photos do not do justice to what they looked like. Thank you so much for helping make the wedding of my dreams a reality, I will forever be grateful.
  • Catherine
    Catherine Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful!!

Highly recommend this vendor!! Simple Stems’ work is very affordable, yet gorgeous. When I walked into our reception, I was blown away by how beautiful she decorated everything. The bouquets were all gorgeous and full.
    Mekalah Married on 10/06/2017
    Johanna was AMAZING!!! She responded to all my emails ASAP!!
    Jessica Married on 05/13/2017
    We are so grateful to have booked SimpleStems for our wedding! Johanna did such a wonderful job with our bouquets... seriously, I wish I could share pictures! She met with me beforehand to get a feel for what I wanted in my bouquets and goodness, when she delivered those bouquets on our wedding day I about died when I saw my bridal bouquet. It was just what I had in mind and was absolutely beautiful! I received SO many complements on our bouquets--- the style, color, size, etc. was just perfect. HIGHLY recommend for any event!
    Melissa Married on 02/27/2016
    They are fabulous and were very helpful in designing my floral arrangements.
  • User2411926 2+ years ago
    Simple Stems is wonderful! I was not picky about flowers for my wedding & basically just gave them the colors and what products I wanted. The flowers were PERFECT & beautiful. I could not have asked for a better florist experience. They communicated with me really well throughout my engagement and had the flowers delivered right on time. I would recommend Simple Stems to anyone looking for a fabulous florist!
  • User2516971 2+ years ago
    Love love loved working with Johanna from Simple Stems! So sweet, easy to work with, professional, and totally got my ideas of what I wanted for our flowers. We used her for ceremony and reception flowers as well as flowers for our arbor for our ceremony. I was so impressed with the price and quality of her work. If you're looking for someone who offers great quality at a fraction of the price, I would recommend Simple Stems!
    Kelly Married on 03/14/2015
    We had Simple Stems do our flowers back in March and they delivered far beyond my expectations. They work really well with you to keep everything in your budget and are the friendliest couple of ladies you could ever meet. They truly made my day one to remember, with some of the best flowers I could have ever imagined having. :)
    Missy Married on 09/21/2013
    Johanna and her team did a fabulous job in providing floral arrangements for our wedding. Everything was so beautiful and she exceeded our expectations. She was so easy to work with. She provided us with everything we wanted well within our budget. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Meghan Married on 04/20/2013
    While shopping at a boutique last summer with my mom, we met Johanna from Simple Stems and fell in love. When we met her she was in the process of decorating the boutique, and those decorations had the feel that I wanted for my wedding. When we left the boutique my mom and I both told each other that we just had a feeling that Johanna was just what we were looking for. We met with her the following week, and during that meeting I showed her a few of my "inspiration pictures". Johanna ran with ideas from those pictures, and helped me develop a theme for my wedding. During the whole planning process Johanna was extremely helpful with finding us ways to save money, yet have beautiful decor and flowers. Johanna's help was much more than a typical florist, she even helped my mother and mother in-law pick out their dress colors for the wedding! When I saw the decor at my wedding I was honestly speechless. Johanna captured my ideas and put her own creative twist to them, making everything much better than I could have even dreamed. I received many compliments on the flowers and wedding decor, and I owe it all to Johanna!
    Laurie Married on 05/19/2009
    EVERYBODY should go with Simplestems!! Very personable and reliable! Made the day beautiful!!