Simple Stems Reviews

Simple Stems 3
Simple Stems 4
Simple Stems 5

Mekalah · Married on 10/06/2017

Johanna was AMAZING!!! She responded to all my emails ASAP!!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Simple Stems 6
    Simple Stems 7
    Simple Stems 8
    Simple Stems 9
    Simple Stems 10

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

We are so grateful to have booked SimpleStems for our wedding! Johanna did such a wonderful job with our bouquets... seriously, I wish I could share pictures! She met with me beforehand to get a feel for what I wanted in my bouquets and goodness, when she delivered those bouquets on our wedding day I about died when I saw my bridal bouquet. It was just what I had in mind and was absolutely beautiful! I received SO many complements on our bouquets--- the style, color, size, etc. was just perfect. HIGHLY recommend for any event!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Melissa · Married on 02/27/2016

They are fabulous and were very helpful in designing my floral arrangements.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Simple Stems is wonderful! I was not picky about flowers for my wedding & basically just gave them the colors and what products I wanted. The flowers were PERFECT & beautiful. I could not have asked for a better florist experience. They communicated with me really well throughout my engagement and had the flowers delivered right on time. I would recommend Simple Stems to anyone looking for a fabulous florist!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Love love loved working with Johanna from Simple Stems! So sweet, easy to work with, professional, and totally got my ideas of what I wanted for our flowers. We used her for ceremony and reception flowers as well as flowers for our arbor for our ceremony. I was so impressed with the price and quality of her work. If you're looking for someone who offers great quality at a fraction of the price, I would recommend Simple Stems!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Kelly · Married on 03/14/2015

We had Simple Stems do our flowers back in March and they delivered far beyond my expectations. They work really well with you to keep everything in your budget and are the friendliest couple of ladies you could ever meet. They truly made my day one to remember, with some of the best flowers I could have ever imagined having. :)

Sent on 11/19/2015

Missy · Married on 09/21/2013

Johanna and her team did a fabulous job in providing floral arrangements for our wedding. Everything was so beautiful and she exceeded our expectations. She was so easy to work with. She provided us with everything we wanted well within our budget. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Meghan · Married on 04/20/2013

While shopping at a boutique last summer with my mom, we met Johanna from Simple Stems and fell in love. When we met her she was in the process of decorating the boutique, and those decorations had the feel that I wanted for my wedding. When we left the boutique my mom and I both told each other that we just had a feeling that Johanna was just what we were looking for. We met with her the following week, and during that meeting I showed her a few of my "inspiration pictures". Johanna ran with ideas from those pictures, and helped me develop a theme for my wedding. During the whole planning process Johanna was extremely helpful with finding us ways to save money, yet have beautiful decor and flowers. Johanna's help was much more than a typical florist, she even helped my mother and mother in-law pick out their dress colors for the wedding! When I saw the decor at my wedding I was honestly speechless. Johanna captured my ideas and put her own creative twist to them, making everything much better than I could have even dreamed. I received many compliments on the flowers and wedding decor, and I owe it all to Johanna!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Laurie · Married on 05/19/2009

EVERYBODY should go with Simplestems!! Very personable and reliable! Made the day beautiful!!

Sent on 07/27/2009