Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor Reviews

58 Reviews for Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor

58 Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor Reviews
  • I

ivanna · Married on 10/13/2018

We want to thank everyone that worked with me on our special day..Kelley is the best...she met with me on several occasions and used such creativity to achieve my exact vision. The decorations were better than I could have ever imagined they could be, and even though it sprinkled here and there everything was great.After all was said and done my wedding day was AMAZING! The food was SO GOOD!! I had so many guests talk about the encrusted chicken! the servers were so fast on everything.
    We recommend Four Oaks Manor to anyone that wants to have the most wonderful day to remember and to work

Sent on 10/07/2015

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor's reply:

Thank you so much, Ivanna! We had such a wonderful time getting to know you and your families. And we also thank you for giving us the idea of Encrusted Chicken.. so yummy! Congratulations once again to the new Mr. & Mrs. Mutch!

Debbi · Married on 06/02/2018

Wedding of Chad & Kirstie Caldwell on June 2, 2018.
    My son and his bride got married at Four Oaks Manor. We were so impressed and pleased with everything. Randy and Mary Beth went above and beyond to make it a special occasion for them. They thought of every detail and left no stone unturned. They were accommodating in every area. The venue is beautiful. Our guests and people who saw the pictures loved it. They made their day perfect! They went out of their way to make sure the couple got what they wanted for their wedding. They are very attentive to detail and have so much patience. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding.

Our other son and his wife had a baby shower at this venue in the Carriage House. It was beautiful. Mary Beth did a fabulous job. She pays so much attention to detail and what the people want.

I've been to a few other events that were held in the Carriage House. The meal they served was excellent.

I highly recommend this venue for a wedding or other event. I know you will be pleased.

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor 1

Kathryn · Married on 10/14/2017

Four Oaks went above and beyond to help with our wedding, Morgan especially did an amazing job answering ALL of my questions and coordinating everything all day. We got so many comments from friends and family mentioning how Morgan was on top of everything the entire night. We lucked out and got fantastic weather but they were set up to handle rain with no issue. The venue was just beautiful and we can't recommend it enough!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Kathryn for your kind words. We loved working with you and wish you and Zach all the best!

NANCY · Married on 10/07/2017

Four Oaks Manor went above and beyond what we expected and we had high expectations to begin with based on recommendations. I was blown away by their service and by their team. I was dreading all of the stress of wedding planning that friends said they experienced for their daughter's weddings. There was NO stress with Four Oaks Manor. The professionalism of their staff was top notch. Their website - FANTASTIC. Their caterer - AMAZING. Their property - BEAUTIFUL. Their Wedding Planners -TOP NOTCH! Their florist - SO GOOD! Their pricing - THE BEST! Can not say enough - they do not nickle and dime you to death - on the contrary, they provide so many extras at no additional cost!

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Four Oaks was THE best place for a wedding. We got married 10/7/17 and had Morgan as our wedding planner. Our engagement was 6 months long, and all we could say was how surprised we were that wedding planning was NOT stressful!! Honestly, Four Oaks gives you a seamless experience from beginning to end, and during the wedding we never worried about anything. Everything was taken care of and we just had a blast! Their pricing is SO reasonable and transparent for the service they provide, the venue is charming and beautiful, the staff know the place backward and forward. They don't nickel and dime you like other places do. Can't speak enough praise! We will never forget our magical day there and we only look back at Four Oaks with good memories and experiences.

You can see more of the venue in our wedding video here!

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor 2
    Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor 3
    Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor 4
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/10/2016

Having any kind of event at Four Oaks Manor is very easy. I would say the most important thing to keep in mind is that the location is important. You won't run into traffic issues like you would if you were closer into Atlanta. We have had numerous family events at Four Oaks Manor including several baby showers, birthday parties and my parent’s wedding anniversary. When we decided on a December 10th Christmas theme wedding, I knew it had to be at Four Oaks Manor. The owners, Randy and Mary Beth, are so friendly and accommodating. We had several private planning meetings and they happily attended to every detail. With the warm weather, we thought we would be able to have the wedding at the outdoor ceremony site. Unfortunately, it turned cold and other arrangements had to be made. The staff worked tirelessly to put up tents and get heaters. Everything about our wedding day was just perfect. The food, floral decorations, candles, twinkling lights and Christmas trees made the evening magical. We were honored to have Randy officiate the ceremony.
    The entire experience, from planning to us getting in the limo to leave, was absolutely perfect. I want to thank everyone involved and let them know how much I appreciate them. I cannot have imagined having our wedding anywhere else!

Roberta · Married on 05/21/2016

Simply Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor was the perfect place for our May wedding and reception!! Our coordinator Emily was great. She worked with us on all the details to make sure everything was just the way we wanted it. We Highly recommend to anyone looking for an outdoor venue in a beautiful garden.

Susan · Married on 04/16/2016

We LOVED our beautiful wedding day at Four Oaks Manor! Sweet, easy going Savannah was our planner. We met with her several times to work out different details. She kept us on tract with planning worksheets. She took care of the details. We didn't have to stress out knowing that she was coordinating our day. Savannah was there on our wedding day making sure all details were carried out. She was quick to respond to emails and calls. She did a fantastic job!
    The day of our wedding was gorgeous. The venue is full of beautiful azaleas, trees, and flowers. It is breathtaking with all the little pathways, buildings, and gazebo.
    The Chef's food was amazing! We had a champagne brunch with ham, quiche, and chicken Florentine. The chef worked with us to allow for cheese grits and biscuits. We also had the spicy shrimp skewer appetizers. Yum!!! Let me just say, there were NO leftovers. Everyone enjoyed the food and pleasant scenery.
    This is a fantastic venue. The only thing we had to provide were the wedding dress/tux, cake, and champagne. This is a wonderful one stop shop so to speak. It made our lives so much easier not to worry about every tiny detail. Our guests loved the venue, simply beautiful. Thanks Savannah for helping us pull off a wonderful wedding!!!

Amanda · Married on 03/26/2016

Wow! Our wedding was everything we imagined and more! From the very start, we knew Four Oaks Manor was special. The staff were all extremely courteous and accommodating, and our coordinator Emily kept us all level-headed on the big day. Each and every detail was attended to, and almost everything was taken care of in-house. All we needed to provide was the cake, the rings and the dress. This was the perfect space for our wedding of 30 guests, though our initial guest list of 140 would have still been beautiful. The Four Oaks team of Randy, Emily, Brandon, Chef Craig and Kelly were very professional. Our guests are still raving about our prime rib buffet and how excellent the food and wait staff was. We will definitely be back for more events to come!

- Stephen & Amanda Henderson

Sent on 04/12/2016

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor's reply:

Thank you, Amanda & Stephen! We are so happy and proud that you allowed us to be a part of your day. We love your kind words and appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about us. We can't wait for your next event! Thank you, Randy, Brandon, Emily, Savannah, Kelley, and Craig.

Laura · Married on 03/20/2016

Four Oaks Manor was absolutely perfect! We had such a wonderful experience working with our coordinator Savannah. She set up structured and well planned meetings to make sure we had all of the details covered. Really took a lot of pressure off of us. The staff were flexible and responsive the day of our wedding. All of our guests loved the venue and the food. It's such a beautiful place and we are so happy that we chose Four Oaks for our wedding.

Shannon · Married on 11/14/2015

We were married last November and had a fabulous day. Four Oaks put our wedding together in less than 60 days and had the place perfect for over 70 guests. Savannah was fabulous and never seemed ruffled. The cost and value was everything we were looking for and the the set up was perfect. I really cannot say anything negative except that it ended too quickly. Thank you to all the staff at Four Oaks Manor for all of their hard work and attention to detail. We were able to just enjoy our day and I cannot say how many people tell us it was their favorite wedding ever!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor's reply:

Thank you, Shannon! We loved being a part of your wedding day. We hope only the best for you. Come see us anytime!

Jenn · Married on 10/16/2015

Great place to hold both your wedding ceremony and reception! Between the beautiful landscape outside and the fire pit for smores, the cool smokehouse and the carriage house, this place will give you an elegant yet fun place to hold a wedding!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jenn. We are happy to be able to provide wonderful weddings for couples like yourselves. You make it all worthwhile!

Cara · Married on 09/06/2015

Wow, wow, wow!! What an absolutely perfect venue! I was simply blown away with the level of service we received from Four Oaks Manor before and during our wedding. The staff was fantastic, extremely attentive and professional. The food was great! We had a low country boil and our guests are still talking about it. Our wedding coordinator Kelley was amazing - detailed, organized and a joy to work with. She took care of everything! I could not believe the attention to detail, every little thing was handled. DJ Aaron was awesome and fun, another joy to work with. The gardens are beautiful. The venue is private and romantic, with twinkly lights and candles everywhere . We were planning to wed at Lake Lanier Islands but Four Oaks offered so much more for a far better price. They delivered on everything I wanted for our special day: the décor, the flowers, the ambiance was perfect. We had over 100 guests and everyone remarked how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had. Thank you Four Oaks for an unforgettable wedding.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor's reply:

Thank you so much, Cara! We loved getting to know you & Mike and of course, Betty, too :) We are so happy that we were able to be a part of your special day and wish you two the happiest of futures together!

Elaine · Married on 08/22/2015

I would encourage any prospective bride to consider this venue. My daughter got married there on 6/4/16. Four Oaks Manor exceeded our expectations! The venue is a hidden gem with it's beautiful garden setting, rustic wedding arbor, carriage house and lovely historical home. The staff was kind, attentive, and responsive to all our needs from the moment we made our decision to the actual wedding day. I cannot say enough about Kelley our wedding coordinator. She was sweet, wonderful and amazing to work with! She made us feel special, kept us on schedule even when we go an unexpected rain shower shortly before the ceremony, and continued to calm any worries we had due to the weather. The venue is affordable, the décor options were perfect, the food is amazing. They even provided 2 gluten free meals which our guests raved about. Their preferred vendors were also great to work with. I want to thank Kelley, and the rest of the staff for giving my daughter her dream wedding. Be sure to go visit this venue you won't be disappointed.

I am getting married here on June 14, and I am so excited! I have nothing but good things to say about Four Oaks Manor. When I pictured my wedding I wanted a place where I knew my whole family would feel comfortable as if we were in someone's backyard and that is exactly what they have. Everyone we have dealt with is awesome & very friendly. I will be back to write another review after the wedding. Very excited!! :)

Sent on 05/01/2015

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor's reply:

Thank you so much, Mackenzi! We cannot wait to be a part of your special day this June. We are so happy you fell in love with Four Oaks Manor the way we have :)

Megan · Married on 10/25/2014

Kelley at four oaks was our wedding coordinator and she was wonderful! All of the staff were very professional and helpful. The venue was decorated beautifully, better than I could have ever imagined. They were very flexible with everything we wanted to do and were attentive to our wants and needs. They worked with all of our vendors and were so helpful. Our wedding was so much fun and we still get compliments on how beautiful and how much fun it was. Without the venue being so organized and professional we would not have had the success we did. The food was also very good and we had everything we wanted even things that were not listed on the menu. It was fabulous and we had our dream wedding!

Kaleigh · Married on 10/17/2014

I am so happy that my husband and I chose Four Oaks Manor to be our reception venue! They were super easy to work with, and we really feel we got more than our money's worth! Kelley was our coordinator and she was great! She knew exactly how the night would go and helped us with all the details. I never felt like Four Oaks didn't know what they were doing (unlike some venues we toured). They suggested we have a private dinner before going out into the reception and I am so glad we did that! It was a nice break in between the ceremony and reception to just talk and eat with my new husband before we spent the rest of the night talking and dancing with everyone.
    Our reception was exactly how we had always pictured! I love how they handle all of the decorations, food, DJing, coordination, flowers...everything! The food was so amazing, we are still hearing compliments about it, and everyone says that our night was magical. We were even allowed to have our dog at our reception which made it that much more special.
    I highly recommend Four Oaks Manor to everyone for any type of party! They are such a great staff and knew us by name whenever we would visit. If I could give them 10 stars I would!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor's reply:

Thanks, Kaleigh. We feel so privileged to have been a part of your wedding. It was magical! The entire Four Oaks Manor Staff wishes you and Shaun a long and happy marriage.

Derrick and Amanda · Married on 09/06/2014

If we could give this venue more stars, we would! This was the best experience. Stress free for the bride because everything is done for you. You are still able to make your wedding day unique and special because they are typically willing to do anything to make it yours. Planning sessions leading up the big day were wonderful because they knew the questions to ask and you just had to make decisions. Everything was covered and taken care of through this process. We would do it all over again because it was such a wonderful experience. Kelley and her team had everything perfect the day of and everything ran very smoothly which allowed for a very stress free wedding day! Thanks again to everyone who made our day very special!

Donna · Married on 07/05/2014

Thank you for making my daughters wedding the so wonderful. Everyone had a great time. It was a stress free day. The venue, the food and the flowers were spectacular. Thank you again.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor's reply:

You are so very welcome. It was our pleasure to be a part of Kathryn and Drew's wedding day! July is such a wonderful time to get married at Four Oaks Manor. We hope to see at other events.

Sheneka · Married on 06/20/2014

If I could give Four Oaks more than 5 stars, I would. Four Oaks was the PERFECT venue for our wedding! Not only was the venue perfect, the the planners were awesome - very detailed, which takes the pressure off of you. Laura and Aly made planning the wedding it so easy and fun. They were absolutely fantastic. Laura made sure our guests felt welcome, too, making our wedding and reception one we will always treasure.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 06/07/2014

Four Oaks is amazing and our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as awesome anywhere else. Even 3 weeks later we still have people telling us how much fun they had and how beautiful the venue was- they also loved the food! Everything was just wonderful- best day of our lives.

• I

Ivelisse · Married on 04/19/2014

Our wedding was wonderful! Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor was the perfect venue for us! We wanted a somewhat small wedding (80 guests or so) and a venue that offered a cozy and familiar setting (and beautiful)- Four Oaks did that! It is possible to have a beautiful and relatively stress free wedding without going into debt. Four Oaks was affordable and super easy to work with! Not only are they all very professional but they genuinely want your day to be perfect! The food was delicious and the decorations were beautiful! I overhead many guests comment on what a relaxing day it was and how nice it was to be able to move around (there was a fire pit for s'mores, the reception area, and an indoor dance area where guests could move freely to and from). I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding- not even the weather (it did rain, although it stopped just before the ceremony). We put tents up and it looked just as beautiful! I will recommend (and already have) this venue to others!

The team at Four Oaks was the best. Especially Laura. She made what often is a stressful time pretty much stress free with keeping things on track and on schedule. Loved working with her. The food was soooo good. Our guests loved it. Also they took our vision for our wedding and helped decorate so it was perfect. We felt we got such a large value for what we paid.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you letting us be apart of your special day.

Stephanie · Married on 11/23/2013

This facility not only provided a cute and intimate setting with very friendly help, but they do most the work for you! They take care of catering with delicious food, decorate with all sorts of cute lights and lanterns and candles, arrange getting your flowers done for you, set up the music for the night, and whatever else you need. No extra hidden costs or sticking you with extra things at the end. It came out to exactly what it initially was supposed to be and was a great experience. We planned and completed our wedding in 4 weeks and it was spectacular. We had some cold weather unexpectedly and they hurried to put up tents and heaters and make everyone comfortable without any issues.

Melissa · Married on 10/18/2013

I'm more than satisfied with my experience with this venue and there staff. From the owner Randy his daughter laura and the cheif !!! It was the amazing night of my life I married my best friend and worried about nothing. The planning process was so easy my planner laura did everything!; the venue was beyond beautiful. The florist they use larurens was awesome my flowers were beyond amazing!!! It truely was a dream come true wedding that was a amazing night!!! I think of my wedding day and just smile thank you so much for the night of my life!!!!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor's reply:

Thanks, Melissa. You were an angel to work with, and we are extremely happy that you were so pleased! Thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding day! We wish you and Tim all the best!