57 Reviews for Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor

Flatware (2)
Glassware (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
Photobooth (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
China (1)
56 Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor Reviews

We want to thank everyone that worked with me on our special day..Kelley is the best...she met with me on several occasions and used such creativity to achieve my exact vision. The decorations were better than I could have ever imagined they could be, and even though it sprinkled here and there everything was great.After all was said and done my wedding day was AMAZING! The food was SO GOOD!! I had so many guests talk about the encrusted chicken! the servers were so fast on everything.
We recommend Four Oaks Manor to anyone that wants to have the most wonderful day to remember and to work

Profile Picture ivanna, 10/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Outside Cake, Outside Alcohol, Chairs, Linens, Parking

Four Oaks went above and beyond to help with our wedding, Morgan especially did an amazing job answering ALL of my questions and coordinating everything all day. We got so many comments from friends and family mentioning how Morgan was on top of everything the entire night. We lucked out and got fantastic weather but they were set up to handle rain with no issue. The venue was just beautiful and we can't recommend it enough!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Tents, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor

Four Oaks Manor went above and beyond what we expected and we had high expectations to begin with based on recommendations. I was blown away by their service and by their team. I was dreading all of the stress of wedding planning that friends said they experienced for their daughter's weddings. There was NO stress with Four Oaks Manor. The professionalism of their staff was top notch. Their website - FANTASTIC. Their caterer - AMAZING. Their property - BEAUTIFUL. Their Wedding Planners -TOP NOTCH! Their florist - SO GOOD! Their pricing - THE BEST! Can not say enough - they do not nickle and dime you to death - on the contrary, they provide so many extras at no additional cost!

Profile Picture NANCY, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Four Oaks was THE best place for a wedding. We got married 10/7/17 and had Morgan as our wedding planner. Our engagement was 6 months long, and all we could say was how surprised we were that wedding planning was NOT stressful!! Honestly, Four Oaks gives you a seamless experience from beginning to end, and during the wedding we never worried about anything. Everything was taken care of and we just had a blast! Their pricing is SO reasonable and transparent for the service they provide, the venue is charming and beautiful, the staff know the place backward and forward. They don't nickel and dime you like other places do. Can't speak enough praise! We will never forget our magical day there and we only look back at Four Oaks with good memories and experiences.

You can see more of the venue in our wedding video here!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Uncovered Outdoor
3.3

The Four Oaks Manor was absolutely beautiful and at the end of the day we had an amazing wedding. The venue itself was gorgeous and it provided the relaxed feel we were looking for. The day of the wedding ran smoothly. The food was delicious and the fire pit and s'mores added a unique touch to the wedding. The Four Oaks Manor is also amazing in that they take care of most of the details for you which is supposed to relieve stress, but be careful in that because we ended up experiencing a lot of glitches along the way that made it more stressful than it needed to be. In our first meeting with Ellen we were told that if we used Laurens Florals we'd get a 1430 floral allowance and if we didn't we'd still get charged a set up fee, so we chose to use Laurens Florals for our flowers and then 2 days before the wedding I got a call from Lauren telling me that the Four Oaks wasn't going to pay the floral allowance so we still owed him the 1430. We called the Four Oaks and eventually were able to resolve the situation but it turned out that somewhere along the way Ellen had marked that we weren't using them and had charged us accordingly but in the meetings I had told them that I had met with Lauren and decided on certain flowers, etc. so I was under the impression that they knew we were using Lauren and that we had been charged accordingly. Additionally, at the rehearsal we learned that they had not yet charged us for the dance floor while we were under the impression that we had paid for everything when we submitted our final payment 2 weeks before the wedding. Both of these miscommunications caused a lot of unnecessary stress the week of the wedding, and meant that we ended up making more payments after we thought the final payment had been made. Additionally there were some little details that I had communicated to The Four Oaks that fell through such as not having enough mics during the ceremony.

Profile Picture User7084764, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), In-House Catering, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet

Having any kind of event at Four Oaks Manor is very easy. I would say the most important thing to keep in mind is that the location is important. You won't run into traffic issues like you would if you were closer into Atlanta. We have had numerous family events at Four Oaks Manor including several baby showers, birthday parties and my parent’s wedding anniversary. When we decided on a December 10th Christmas theme wedding, I knew it had to be at Four Oaks Manor. The owners, Randy and Mary Beth, are so friendly and accommodating. We had several private planning meetings and they happily attended to every detail. With the warm weather, we thought we would be able to have the wedding at the outdoor ceremony site. Unfortunately, it turned cold and other arrangements had to be made. The staff worked tirelessly to put up tents and get heaters. Everything about our wedding day was just perfect. The food, floral decorations, candles, twinkling lights and Christmas trees made the evening magical. We were honored to have Randy officiate the ceremony.
The entire experience, from planning to us getting in the limo to leave, was absolutely perfect. I want to thank everyone involved and let them know how much I appreciate them. I cannot have imagined having our wedding anywhere else!

Profile Picture Whitney, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We could not of picked a more perfect venue for our wedding. It was very easy and straight forward. If we had an issue or concern they did accommodate and made us feel at ease. Thank you to Emily, Randy, and the whole team!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Simply Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor was the perfect place for our May wedding and reception!! Our coordinator Emily was great. She worked with us on all the details to make sure everything was just the way we wanted it. We Highly recommend to anyone looking for an outdoor venue in a beautiful garden.

Profile Picture Roberta, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We LOVED our beautiful wedding day at Four Oaks Manor! Sweet, easy going Savannah was our planner. We met with her several times to work out different details. She kept us on tract with planning worksheets. She took care of the details. We didn't have to stress out knowing that she was coordinating our day. Savannah was there on our wedding day making sure all details were carried out. She was quick to respond to emails and calls. She did a fantastic job!
The day of our wedding was gorgeous. The venue is full of beautiful azaleas, trees, and flowers. It is breathtaking with all the little pathways, buildings, and gazebo.
The Chef's food was amazing! We had a champagne brunch with ham, quiche, and chicken Florentine. The chef worked with us to allow for cheese grits and biscuits. We also had the spicy shrimp skewer appetizers. Yum!!! Let me just say, there were NO leftovers. Everyone enjoyed the food and pleasant scenery.
This is a fantastic venue. The only thing we had to provide were the wedding dress/tux, cake, and champagne. This is a wonderful one stop shop so to speak. It made our lives so much easier not to worry about every tiny detail. Our guests loved the venue, simply beautiful. Thanks Savannah for helping us pull off a wonderful wedding!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Outside Cake, Chairs, Outside Alcohol

Wow! Our wedding was everything we imagined and more! From the very start, we knew Four Oaks Manor was special. The staff were all extremely courteous and accommodating, and our coordinator Emily kept us all level-headed on the big day. Each and every detail was attended to, and almost everything was taken care of in-house. All we needed to provide was the cake, the rings and the dress. This was the perfect space for our wedding of 30 guests, though our initial guest list of 140 would have still been beautiful. The Four Oaks team of Randy, Emily, Brandon, Chef Craig and Kelly were very professional. Our guests are still raving about our prime rib buffet and how excellent the food and wait staff was. We will definitely be back for more events to come!

- Stephen & Amanda Henderson

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Cake, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Linens, Parking, Event Planning, Event Rentals

Four Oaks Manor was absolutely perfect! We had such a wonderful experience working with our coordinator Savannah. She set up structured and well planned meetings to make sure we had all of the details covered. Really took a lot of pressure off of us. The staff were flexible and responsive the day of our wedding. All of our guests loved the venue and the food. It's such a beautiful place and we are so happy that we chose Four Oaks for our wedding.

Profile Picture Laura , 3/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were married last November and had a fabulous day. Four Oaks put our wedding together in less than 60 days and had the place perfect for over 70 guests. Savannah was fabulous and never seemed ruffled. The cost and value was everything we were looking for and the the set up was perfect. I really cannot say anything negative except that it ended too quickly. Thank you to all the staff at Four Oaks Manor for all of their hard work and attention to detail. We were able to just enjoy our day and I cannot say how many people tell us it was their favorite wedding ever!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake, Chairs, Linens, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Parking

Great place to hold both your wedding ceremony and reception! Between the beautiful landscape outside and the fire pit for smores, the cool smokehouse and the carriage house, this place will give you an elegant yet fun place to hold a wedding!

Profile Picture Jenn, 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow, wow, wow!! What an absolutely perfect venue! I was simply blown away with the level of service we received from Four Oaks Manor before and during our wedding. The staff was fantastic, extremely attentive and professional. The food was great! We had a low country boil and our guests are still talking about it. Our wedding coordinator Kelley was amazing - detailed, organized and a joy to work with. She took care of everything! I could not believe the attention to detail, every little thing was handled. DJ Aaron was awesome and fun, another joy to work with. The gardens are beautiful. The venue is private and romantic, with twinkly lights and candles everywhere . We were planning to wed at Lake Lanier Islands but Four Oaks offered so much more for a far better price. They delivered on everything I wanted for our special day: the décor, the flowers, the ambiance was perfect. We had over 100 guests and everyone remarked how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had. Thank you Four Oaks for an unforgettable wedding.

Profile Picture Cara, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would encourage any prospective bride to consider this venue. My daughter got married there on 6/4/16. Four Oaks Manor exceeded our expectations! The venue is a hidden gem with it's beautiful garden setting, rustic wedding arbor, carriage house and lovely historical home. The staff was kind, attentive, and responsive to all our needs from the moment we made our decision to the actual wedding day. I cannot say enough about Kelley our wedding coordinator. She was sweet, wonderful and amazing to work with! She made us feel special, kept us on schedule even when we go an unexpected rain shower shortly before the ceremony, and continued to calm any worries we had due to the weather. The venue is affordable, the décor options were perfect, the food is amazing. They even provided 2 gluten free meals which our guests raved about. Their preferred vendors were also great to work with. I want to thank Kelley, and the rest of the staff for giving my daughter her dream wedding. Be sure to go visit this venue you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Elaine, 8/22/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Chairs

I am getting married here on June 14, and I am so excited! I have nothing but good things to say about Four Oaks Manor. When I pictured my wedding I wanted a place where I knew my whole family would feel comfortable as if we were in someone's backyard and that is exactly what they have. Everyone we have dealt with is awesome & very friendly. I will be back to write another review after the wedding. Very excited!! :)

Profile Picture User4980078, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Kelley at four oaks was our wedding coordinator and she was wonderful! All of the staff were very professional and helpful. The venue was decorated beautifully, better than I could have ever imagined. They were very flexible with everything we wanted to do and were attentive to our wants and needs. They worked with all of our vendors and were so helpful. Our wedding was so much fun and we still get compliments on how beautiful and how much fun it was. Without the venue being so organized and professional we would not have had the success we did. The food was also very good and we had everything we wanted even things that were not listed on the menu. It was fabulous and we had our dream wedding!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I am so happy that my husband and I chose Four Oaks Manor to be our reception venue! They were super easy to work with, and we really feel we got more than our money's worth! Kelley was our coordinator and she was great! She knew exactly how the night would go and helped us with all the details. I never felt like Four Oaks didn't know what they were doing (unlike some venues we toured). They suggested we have a private dinner before going out into the reception and I am so glad we did that! It was a nice break in between the ceremony and reception to just talk and eat with my new husband before we spent the rest of the night talking and dancing with everyone.
Our reception was exactly how we had always pictured! I love how they handle all of the decorations, food, DJing, coordination, flowers...everything! The food was so amazing, we are still hearing compliments about it, and everyone says that our night was magical. We were even allowed to have our dog at our reception which made it that much more special.
I highly recommend Four Oaks Manor to everyone for any type of party! They are such a great staff and knew us by name whenever we would visit. If I could give them 10 stars I would!!

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 10/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If we could give this venue more stars, we would! This was the best experience. Stress free for the bride because everything is done for you. You are still able to make your wedding day unique and special because they are typically willing to do anything to make it yours. Planning sessions leading up the big day were wonderful because they knew the questions to ask and you just had to make decisions. Everything was covered and taken care of through this process. We would do it all over again because it was such a wonderful experience. Kelley and her team had everything perfect the day of and everything ran very smoothly which allowed for a very stress free wedding day! Thanks again to everyone who made our day very special!

Profile Picture Derrick and Amanda, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you for making my daughters wedding the so wonderful. Everyone had a great time. It was a stress free day. The venue, the food and the flowers were spectacular. Thank you again.

Profile Picture Donna, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If I could give Four Oaks more than 5 stars, I would. Four Oaks was the PERFECT venue for our wedding! Not only was the venue perfect, the the planners were awesome - very detailed, which takes the pressure off of you. Laura and Aly made planning the wedding it so easy and fun. They were absolutely fantastic. Laura made sure our guests felt welcome, too, making our wedding and reception one we will always treasure.

Profile Picture Sheneka, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Four Oaks is amazing and our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as awesome anywhere else. Even 3 weeks later we still have people telling us how much fun they had and how beautiful the venue was- they also loved the food! Everything was just wonderful- best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was wonderful! Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor was the perfect venue for us! We wanted a somewhat small wedding (80 guests or so) and a venue that offered a cozy and familiar setting (and beautiful)- Four Oaks did that! It is possible to have a beautiful and relatively stress free wedding without going into debt. Four Oaks was affordable and super easy to work with! Not only are they all very professional but they genuinely want your day to be perfect! The food was delicious and the decorations were beautiful! I overhead many guests comment on what a relaxing day it was and how nice it was to be able to move around (there was a fire pit for s'mores, the reception area, and an indoor dance area where guests could move freely to and from). I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding- not even the weather (it did rain, although it stopped just before the ceremony). We put tents up and it looked just as beautiful! I will recommend (and already have) this venue to others!

Profile Picture Ivelisse, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The team at Four Oaks was the best. Especially Laura. She made what often is a stressful time pretty much stress free with keeping things on track and on schedule. Loved working with her. The food was soooo good. Our guests loved it. Also they took our vision for our wedding and helped decorate so it was perfect. We felt we got such a large value for what we paid.

Profile Picture User3680854, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This facility not only provided a cute and intimate setting with very friendly help, but they do most the work for you! They take care of catering with delicious food, decorate with all sorts of cute lights and lanterns and candles, arrange getting your flowers done for you, set up the music for the night, and whatever else you need. No extra hidden costs or sticking you with extra things at the end. It came out to exactly what it initially was supposed to be and was a great experience. We planned and completed our wedding in 4 weeks and it was spectacular. We had some cold weather unexpectedly and they hurried to put up tents and heaters and make everyone comfortable without any issues.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/23/13, 2 Reviews