Simple Bouquets Reviews

Simple Bouquets 4
Simple Bouquets 5
Simple Bouquets 6

Jori · Married on 09/15/2018

My flowers were absolutely beautiful and affordable! Very happy!

Crystal · Married on 09/29/2017

Robin was great to work with! I never even got to meet her in person and she created EXACTLY what I was looking for! Super easy to work with and helpful!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you SO much Crystal! We are delighted to know you were so happy with your wedding flowers and service. It was a pleasure working with you from start to finish! All the very best to you both!!!

Allison · Married on 12/22/2016

As a wedding photographer, I believe that the flowers are an important part of the story. Robin's bouquets are absolutely stunning! They are romantic and every time I see one of her bouquets, I know it is Robin's. She definitely has a signature look that I love. All of my clients have been very happy with her work. She's professional, sweet and really knows what she's doing. 5 stars.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! What a thoughtful and kind review. We are so happy you loved your flowers! It was such a pleasure working with you!
    All the very best to you both!!!

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

Robin was absolutely wonderful to work with and completely exceeded our expectations!!! Could not be happier with how the bouquets came out! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you SO much, Danielle! We are delighted that you loved your bouquets. We cannot wait to see the photos!
    Wishing you all the very best in life together!!!

Eric · Married on 10/07/2016

Wow! Could not have asked for more beautiful flowers. Robin worked with me over the phone months in advance to help me with my flower arrangements. She contacted me the week of the wedding to confirm the things we had discussed earlier and she hand delivered all of the flowers and my bouquet. She is an absolute doll and the flowers she prepared were more beautiful than I had even imagined. I am so glad I went with Simple Bouquets for my wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so very much for this kind and thoughtful review! Our entire staff enjoyed creating your wedding flowers and I, especially, loved working with you both to create the wedding you always dreamed about. It was the sweetest wedding we have seen in a very long time. The farm was just perfect!
    All our very best to you both as you begin this beautiful journey together!

Sara · Married on 10/01/2016

The floral arrangements from Simple Bouquets were beautiful and Robin was so helpful during the entire process. We're so happy we chose them for our flowers:) The corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, and centerpieces brought everything together. Couldn't be happier:)

Sent on 10/12/2016

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so very much for this kind and thoughtful review, Sara! It is always a pleasure working with your lovely family and we especially enjoyed getting to know you and your new husband while planning your wedding!
    It was a joy and a pleasure creating your wedding flower designs. We wish you all the very best as you begin this beautiful journey in life together!

Krissy · Married on 09/30/2016

Robin was great to work with. I really didn't know what I wanted for flowers before I talked to Robin but she worked with me and used my pinterest page to help me figure out what I wanted. She had a lot of great ideas and was so easy to work with. She was right on time with the bouquets and they were beautiful. I was very happy with Robin and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much, Krissy, for this thoughtful review! We enjoyed working with you and creating your blush and white romantic wedding. We're so happy you enjoyed the flowers and even the process, making it easy for you. We wish you both all the very BEST in life!!!

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

Simple Bouquets was amazing! Robin was great during our meeting, and the flowers were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily, for this kind and thoughtful review! It was such a pleasure working with you both and also with your lovely family. May you have many many wonderful years of happiness, love, peace and prosperity!!!
  • xpfink

Petra · Married on 07/23/2016

Robin truly is amazing at what she does!! When meeting with her for the first time, I immediately felt comfortable with her as she was so attentive and friendly. She was able to listen to my ideas and combine them her own to create beautiful arrangements that exceeded my expectations. Along with this, she really cared to keep me within my tight budget, while also making an effort to get to know my husband and me on a personal level. She gave me an overall sense of trust, which is extremely comforting when dealing with multiple vendors in one day. When her and her team came to deliver the flowers the day of, I unfortunately had to make the tough decision of keeping my wedding outdoors or using the backup plan of an indoor space due to bad weather. She stayed with me until the last possible minute to give me time to decide before she set up. In all of the craziness, it meant so much to me that she was so supportive and willing to wait in order for me to ultimately be as happy as possible. All of the flowers were beautiful, and I received numerous compliments on my bridal bouquet. I couldn’t have been happier with my choice to use Simple Bouquets as part of my wedding day, and I will definitely be recommending Robin to everyone I can in the future! Thank you for everything Robin!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Awww...what a sweet and thoughtful review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your new husband as well as your lovely family! Sometimes weather does interfere but we always try to make the best of the situation keeping your wishes in utmost importance. We wish you a long and happy marriage, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

mary · Married on 06/04/2016

Robin is a master floral designer! From the bouquets, centerpieces to the boutonniere's and corsage's, every single one were beautifully arranged with fresh flowers.
    Robin is very knowledgeable in all verities of flowers and what goes best with what.
    We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind and thoughtful review, Mary! It was a delight and a pleasure to work with you and your family to make Amanda's wedding all she wanted it to be. Thank you again and I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Kathleen · Married on 09/26/2015

I can't think of enough great things to say about this place!! Robin was great to work with. Myself not knowing much about flowers, she was able to take my ideas and make them into something so special!! She was extremely accommodating with changes I made leading up to the big day, and came up with beautiful ideas. The bouquets, ceremony flowers, center pieces, all of it were absolute breathtaking!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much, Kathleen, for this thoughtful review! It was such a delight and a pleasure working with you and your family to make your wedding the one you'd always dreamed of. We're so happy that we got to be a part of your special day. We wish you both all the very best in life!!!

Dana · Married on 09/12/2015

I loved working with Robin from Simple Bouquets for my wedding in September, 2015. She was extremely thorough and timely in answering all my questions and was quick to make recommendations. As an added bonus, the company uses a simple, web-based program for sending proposals and accepting payments, making it easy for both of us to keep track of my changing order!

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. I chose a vibrant blue hydrangea for my bouquets and centerpieces. I heard that this type of flower can be challenging to keep from wilting. Robin special ordered the flowers and they lasted well into the week after our wedding. I couldn’t be happier with the service and product.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much, Dana, for your kind and thoughtful review! We're so happy you loved your flowers and that our process and policies were stress-free for you. We wish you both all the very best in your new life together!

Amy · Married on 07/25/2015

If you're looking for one of the most helpful wedding vendors you could ever have, with not only flower expertise but wedding expertise as well, look no farther than Robin from Simple Bouquets. After meeting with her during our consultation, it was clear that we could leave everything flower and decor in her hands which, as any Bride would attest, anything off of your mind is the best gift of all. She helped us design perfect flowers, including a stunning cascade bouquet, beautiful centerpieces as well as a special memorial bouquet for my husband's father who passed away. She also went above and beyond in my mind on two clear occasions. The week before the wedding she gave me a call, and was wondering if I'd like to add a specific flower into the bridesmaids' bouquets that she thought would make the bouquet's even more beautiful, and she did add them at no extra cost to us. On the day of, we had done photos before the ceremony began off-site, and when we returned she was there, and didn't want to leave without personally giving me my bouquet and showing me the perfect way to hold it. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy, for this kind and thoughtful review! It was such a pleasure and a joy working with you. We wish you both all the very best in life!!!

Jamie · Married on 07/11/2015

Wow! My flowers were gorgeous! Prompt delivery - and even a little oops was fixed on my part (ordered only 6 bouquets and should have ordered 7!) and they quickly through a bouquet together for me that day!!! Amazing!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much, Jamie! We were lucky that your bouquets were mostly hydrangea and we had a few extra. I'm so happy we were able to help!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Alycia · Married on 10/04/2014

Loved the flowers and arbor for my wedding! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Alycia! It was a pleasure working with you!!!

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2014

Robin was a pleasure to work with in every way. Her flowers were stunning and creative: she found aesthetically beautiful substitutes for more expensive flowers when needed, and she chose such tasteful blossoms to use in my hair when I decided that I didn't want a veil and wanted something else instead. My bouquet was exquisite, and every arrangement was artful, solidly constructed, and photographed beautifully. And then Robin herself is wonderful! She is very warm and personable and flexible. Her flowers were the primary decorations at our wedding, the center of many photos, and a principal aspect of our ceremony, and I am so glad because they were just gorgeous and Robin made it all so easy! PS. I am not from NH (though my husband is, which is why we got married there), and communicating and planning with Robin from a few states away--and primarily only through email--was a breeze as well.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren, for your kind and thoughtful review! We so enjoyed working with you and your lovely family. I do hope you will stop in again when you are in NH. It was a delight working together with you to create your beautiful wedding!

Robin from "Simple Bouquets" is fantastic! She really understood the vision that we were trying to create -- we couldn't have brought it to life without her! Also, in the 11th hour I had a few changes to make and she handled everything with ease.

We are so thankful with our decision to use "Simple Bouquets." I would recommend Robin to every future bride.

Simple Bouquets was instrumental to my wedding planning and flower designing!

My calls, emails, and many questions were always answered right away! My every request (big and small) were done exactly how we discussed. Robin and her team are very talented and knowledgeable at what they do. From my initial meeting, Robin knew the exact look I was going for and helped me carry it out perfectly. She had many great ideas that I never even considered prior to our meeting, I am so happy I trusted in her talent because I received so many compliments on my beautiful bouquets that lasted even after the wedding.

My best interest was always kept in mind (i.e. saving money, look, decor, and feasibility). Robin is very sensitive and understanding regarding situations that need a little more attention and TLC. The day of the wedding, Robin was very helpful and accommodating, she helped take so much stress off of me!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessie, for your kind and thoughtful review! We truly enjoyed working with you and loved your happy, cheerful bouquets! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your amazing day. I hope it was everything you always dreamed it would be. All the very best to you and Dan!

I originally didn't want to do many flowers for our wedding, but my fiancé convinced me that I would love it if we had floral centerpieces. The bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely stunning and we could not have even imagined how amazing they actually would come out. I would recommend simple bouquets for anyone looking for flowers for any event especially a wedding. Great value, great presentation, and easy to communicate with owner!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review! How very kind to take the time to thank us when it was truly our pleasure be to a part of your day! We wish you both (and your family) all the very best, as you step into this new life you have built together!

Everyone at simple bouquets where so nice to work with. My flowers where beautiful.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! You were a delight to work with and a beautiful bride. I could see the joy radiating from you on your wedding day. Thank you for allowing us to share your day!!!

Kelly · Married on 08/09/2014

Robin from Simple Bouquets was very attentive and gave me exactly what I wanted. We didn't meet untill the day of my wedding, all contact was done over the phone and internet. I showed her one picture of what I was looking for and she worked with my price range. The flowers were all beautiful and exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you SO much for this lovely review, Kelly! It was a pleasure working together with you to provide the wedding floral vision you had in mind. You were a gorgeous bride and a fabulous person to work with. And thank you for allowing us the share of your beautiful photos. We look forward to making your wedding a featured "Real Wedding" on our website! Many blessings to you and and Gillon in your new life together!

Simple Bouquets did an amazing job with the flowers. Robin was so helpful and patient when I met with her to discuss what I was thinking about, and she really helped me bring my vision to life. The flowers exceeded all my expectations! They were absolutely gorgeous, and many guests commented on how truly beautiful they were. Working with Robin was a pleasure, and I cannot recommend Simple Bouquets highly enough!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review and kind words! I do hope we have the opportunity to work together again!!! All the very best to you both!

julie · Married on 10/13/2013

Robin was great. She was able to translate my "pintrest" ideas into reality. Flowers were not a huge part of my budget, but I knew I needed some flowers for certain areas of the wedding. I went with one of her packages with a few add ons for quantity. Robin also used my "charms" on the bouquets, with an Initial charm for each bridesmaid bouquet, and 2 picture charms for my bouquet. She was very responsive for my questions and payment was super easy.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! It was a joy to work with you and with your lovely family and bridesmaids. We LOVED creating your beautifully colored bouquets and we appreciate the recognition that some floral arrangements are imperative to invest in. It truly "makes" the wedding when careful and thoughtful planning (as you did) is incorporated! All the best to you both!!!

Libby · Married on 09/21/2013

I think anyone who is, or has been, a bride (or even a bridesmaid) can appreciate anything that takes stress or burden of responsibility off of their shoulders during the planning process, or on the day of the wedding. Trust in your vendors is key. My most treasured aspect of working with Simple Bouquets was exactly that: TRUST. Even when things didn't go the way I'd hoped or planned (for example, the one flower I really wanted to integrate was peonies, but alas, we missed peony season by one week), it didn't stress me out because I trusted the skill & creativity of the Simple Bouquet team to create something wonderful regardless. That's precisely what happened. I had people coming up to me all night gushing about the flowers & the centerpieces. To be honest, our centerpieces didn't look the way I'd pictured them in my head BUT! it didn't matter, because the place looked absolutely stunning! They understood our style & our wedding vibe. That's the kind of trust I mean- even when it's not precisely what you envisioned, it's as good or better because Robin & Jeremy listen, then go above & beyond. The men's boutonnieres were masculine & earthy, my bridesmaids' herb pots (which I had them carry in lieu of bouquets, because I wanted them for my future herb garden) were garnished with moss in these lovely antique looking glass milk pots, & my bouquet was so incredibly beautiful- much better than the version I'd pictured in my head! The flowers were simple, but elegant, wrapped in a mixture of rough hewn textures & lace, punctuated with a beautiful antique firefly broach (I didn't even tell Robin that I used to catch fireflies on the lake when I was a kid- she just got my vibe). They also made a floral collar for my dog who was a ring bearer; every time I see photos of it, I laugh so hard because it was just SO CUTE! Robin & Jeremy were kind & enthusiastic & fun to work with throughout. I highly recommend Simple Bouquets. Trust in their skill & eye for beauty!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Simple Bouquets's reply:

Thank you SO much Libby, for this kind and thoughtful review! It was a joy and a pleasure working with you, your family and friends and with Mandy of Hummingbird Bridal & Events to create your rustic earthy romance inspired wedding plan. We loved every aspect of designing it and we wish you both all the very best this world has to offer as you begin your new lives together!!!