Silvertunes Entertainment Reviews

89 | Valencia, CA

89 Reviews for Silvertunes Entertainment

Joe & Rachel · Married on 10/07/2012

Graham was the greatest DJ! He kept the crowd going the entire night. He was professionl and checked in with us (the bride and groom) all night to make sure we were doin good. He also had cards on the table for our guests to requests songs and our friends and family really felt like they were really a part of the music playing. He has been used for family gatherings 5 times before us and will be used for many more after us!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Erica · Married on 09/29/2012

My husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ experience. With all the horror stories of unpleasant entertainment at weddings, we were immediately put at ease after speaking with Graham. He was truly interested in our story and tailored our event perfectly. He was extremely helpful in making a timeline to help all of our vendors get on the same page. We have had nothing but positive feed back from all our guests about his music selection. He even gave them the opportunity to text in music requests...awesome! I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Caren · Married on 09/22/2012

We had so much fun! Graham had us and our guests completely engaged from start to finish. Our guests enoyed adding their music requests. The trivia was a great way to release people to get their food. People playing the game was concentrating more on getting the right answer than worrying about how long they waiting to be released.

We loved how much individual attention we received on planning prior to the event. He even worked very well with the caterer/event planner. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Lillian · Married on 08/11/2012

Graham was a true blessing, one of the things a Bride does not need to worry about at her wedding is the musics and whether or not people are going to enjoy themselves. Graham was professional, on time, flexible and just may be feel so completely comfortable. I found out about him from a friend who got married and he was truly the best decision I made. I would book him again, and again, and again! Thanks for making my wedding such a blessing.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Mary · Married on 07/14/2012

As the parents and very much traditionalists, I really wanted the "kids" to go with live music. Well, not only did they want a DJ, but they wanted music that we really didn't like. But guess what? I would hire Graham again in a minute. He's changed my mind on the whole DJ thing. He made the crowd comfortable, while keeping the bride and groom center stage at all times. (He never acted like it was his show). And I even liked the music selections, and danced the night away! It was reasonably loud enough to make the dancers happy, yet not so loud that the older people sitting at tables couldn't converse.

We hired Graham w/o any real references, so I was a bit worried at first. Glad we went with our instincts. He was great. The only reference I did get was calling Chic Fil A, which I saw on his website. Spoke to the manager who said Graham had done a great job. I figured Chic Fil A knows what they're doing, and I was right.

Sent on 07/21/2012

Anne · Married on 07/14/2012

Graham was the best DJ we could have hired for our wedding! What many couples don't realize is that after the ceremony, the DJ basically assumes the role of the wedding planner. Graham kept things flowing, on schedule, and kept the atmosphere fun and lively. He's professional and will work around your idea of what a DJ should look like at a wedding. I cannot speak highly enough about Graham and had many people comment on his great work after our wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Susie · Married on 07/07/2012

Graham was the best DJ! We absolutely loved how he chose the right music for the right moment of the night. He was professional, personable, and a super cool guy to work with from the beginning until the end. I had many guests mention how wonderful he was. We couldnt have been happier with the vibe on the dance floor throughout the whole night! Well, one thing, we could have danced for two more hours! Also, the dance floor lighting was so cool. We choose the green starlights.

As the bride, I really found myself not often leaving the dance floor to float around because I didn't want to miss a song and a chance to dance with all my guests. That really showed us that Graham had the crowd and knew how to keep the party going. He was also very accommodating with our desire to sing a few live song of our own just to mix it up. I would also highly recommend the closing song at the end of the night. We did "Friends in Low Places" and all the guests gathered in a big circle to sing and dance that last song together. One of the highlights of the night!

I would highly recommend Graham for your next event. He's a classact!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Maru · event on: 06/02/2012

I have seen Graham work for a number of years now but I never had the pleasure of having him DJ one of my events. For my 35th Birthday 80's Theme party, I HAD TO HAVE GRAHAM DJ my Party! He played all my favorite music, he knew how to work the crowd and he is such a pleasure to work with! He also had really cool 80's videos that went along with the Music. Love you Graham! Thank you for making my party a huge hit!

Sent on 06/09/2012
  • Candace Renee

candace · Married on 05/20/2012

Where do I begin. Graham Silver is by far the greatest person anyone would want to have as their DJ for ANY event. For my wife and I he was the wedding DJ and everyone that attended told us he did an amazing job with everything on the day of. He was able to mic up my best man, the officiant (my best friend), and my wife's brother as he played the guitar. When others came up to do a speach or any readings for us Graham was able to pickup their voice effortlessly using other people's mic's that were close by eliminating the need to adjust any microphone stand. All our friends were blown away on the dance floor when his laser show shot over all our heads. We gave him a general idea of what we like to listen to and he knocked it our of the park.
    The day of our wedding was absolutely PERFECT thanks to Graham but it was not the best part. The best thing for me were the few times we met with Graham. The first day, we met at a Starbucks to see what he had to offer over the other million wedding DJ's. He walked out the door, my wife and I both knew we wanted him without a doubt in our mind so I ran out to the parking lot and said, "Good job Graham, we want you to be our DJ!" Out of the many vendors that we hired from the mariachi band to the food caterers, Graham was the only one that responded almost imediately when we needed to contact him via email, text, or calling. As the wedding date crept closer my wife became more and more stressed. But each time we met with Graham he was so comforting and reassuring by being so meticulous with every little detail and laying it ALL out step by step like the true professional that he is. He made what seemed to be a whirlwind of wedding planning all look so simple which is what my wife really needed at the time. Graham Silver is not just an amazing wedding DJ but a great wedding planner to bounce idea's off of as well.
    I have had a few people ask me for Graham's information saying they want to use him the next time they ever need a DJ. Great job Graham, we're gonna miss the fun little meetings we had at Starbucks. I know we'll need a DJ again sometime in the future and we look forward to using you again. Good Job Graham, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Michael and Candace Regan.

Sent on 06/15/2012

Gardenia · Married on 03/16/2012

Silvertunes entertainment was an absolutely amazing DJ. Not only dj but he was an mc but dance instructor, lol. Per my request i wanted my guest to do the electric slide and he was the one who led and taught them. Graham was absolutely amazing in giving me some guidance with music choices and with setting up a timeline . He called my venue and coordinated with them and was always very prompt to respons to me. I love love love my wedding dance memories cause i danced a lot and i dont ever dance at parties. Thanks again Graham !!

Sent on 06/05/2012
  • User2471870 · event on: 03/09/2012

We hosted a party for my brother and his friend in March and Graham at Silvertunes rocked the house! The guests loved the trivia and everyone was up dancing! Graham is such a great person to work with! I highly recommend him to all!

Sent on 06/06/2012
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/01/2011

I recommend Graham to every bride I know, and he does not disappoint! His services and kind heart are absolutely priceless. He goes far beyond the typical DJ/MC, and he actually acts as WEDDING PLANNER and DAY-OF-WEDDING-COORDINATOR. I didn't hire a wedding coordinator (and unfortunately the one provided by the Portofino Hotel & Yacht Club was too busy to help at all)... I know for a fact that if Graham had not structured the schedule and announcements, I would have been stressed and the big day would have been a disaster. Graham Silver is really a stand-up, funny, talented guy who helped me structure the entire schedule of our wedding ceremony & reception, tailor our song choices as much or little as we wanted... at a fabulous price! It wouldn't have been perfect without him!!! Honestly, save the $grand$ or more that you would spend on a day-of wedding coordinator, hire Graham, and have the perfect, romantic, and enjoyable wedding you deserve! Our wedding day could not have been more perfect (I can't help but smile when I think about it :) ) and I will always be grateful to Graham for his huge part in making it so. BONUS: Many of my guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Alison · Married on 11/11/2016

We hired Graham with Silvertunes Entertainment for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. From the moment we met with him, we knew that it was the right decision. There is so much planning that happens and many details, and the last thing we wanted to worry about was whether our guests were going to be entertained. The music was important to us but more important was having someone professional, and courteous. He even acted like a 2nd wedding coordinator, it was awesome!! My husband and I had been guests at several other weddings where the MC was cheesy and had no enthusiasm, having Graham was a blessing, he had great ideas to get our guests involved, laughing and being interactive. We highly recommend Graham and his team. If you want more than just an average wedding don't cut corners on the DJ/MC for your day. He is worth it, AND he’s totally budget friendly!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Mony · event on: 08/05/2012

Best DJ we ever hired, it is our third time, 2 Bar Mitzvah and 1 Bat Mitzvah, The party was sucsseful all 3 times the kids and parents had lots none stop of fun

Sent on 08/07/2012