Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

27 Reviews for Silverspoon Catering & Events

Jackie is a genuinely nice person. Very kind. Her food was delicious and prices are extremely reasonable. She and her staff went above and beyond for me on my wedding day and I am forever appreciative.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jackie is an absolute pleasure to work with! From my initial phone call, which was really just an inquiry about prices and availability, she was extremely friendly and helpful! After our phone conversation, I knew I wanted her to cater our wedding weekend farewell breakfast on the Sunday after our wedding on Saturday night! She is very organized and responds to emails very quickly! She always answers her phone too! The décor and food provided by Silverspoon Catering was INCREDIBLE! Fluffy eggs and four different types of breakfast meats, not to mention high end pastries, pancakes with warm syrup and coffee and THREE fresh juices...my guests were stuffed and many commented how delicious the food was! We also had one server at our breakfast and he was extremely friendly and courteous! This is one vendor that you will not regret booking when you look back on your wedding!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews

Jackie & The Silver Spoon Staff,

Always exceed my clients expectation with the quality of service and the overall cuisine. The staff is always very professional with services, nothing left behind. Once a guest completed their meal Her Staff response was on point. Jackie is very open to suggestions, I always present her with very challenging cuisine and she always tend to rise to the completion. She REALLY puts her HEART into cooking. I recommend Silver Spoon Catering any day.

Sabrina Anthony
Crystal Pink Events

Profile Picture Sabrina, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This is a really good company. They impressed me from beginning to end. Jackie is so professional and her staff were professional and clean. Im definitely will hire them again and would encourage anyone that is looking for a good cater with great food and excellent service to hire them too.

Thanks

Profile Picture Alex , 6/10/14, 1 Review
4.7

We would like to sincerely thank Silverspoon Catering for the wonderful food and service you and your staff provided to my daughter's wedding reception.The food were awesome and the cake was beautiful but delicious as well. My friends still complimenting me about the wonderful meal. Thank you again for providing us a Bartender. Your staff was professional and hard working throughout the event. I will be happy to give you our highest recommendation to our friends.

Profile Picture Tamica, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

The best feeling in the World was to have my guests tell me that the food was the best they had ever had at a wedding. Jackie was awesome and worked with me in everything that I asked. I would recommend Silverspoon Catering & Events in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We would like to thank Silverspoon for delicious food and service you and your staff provided to my wedding reception. The food was awesome and the buffet was beautiful as well. My friends are still complimenting me on how wonderful the meal was. Your staff was very professional and worked hard throughout the entire reception. Excellence is what we experienced.

Profile Picture Charlie, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We ordered authentic Mexican food for our Company Holiday Party and it was awesome. Everyone loved it. Our staff are still raving about the food. We will be using this company again.

Profile Picture David, 12/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Silverspoon Catering was amazing to work with, they handled all our catering, and provided all our linens and even arranged our center pieces. Silverspoon Catering had such a huge part in our wedding and the success of the event was largely due to Ms. Jackie & her team of experts. Ms. Jackie was by far my favorite wedding vendor! Ms. Jackie was simply amazing, the food was so good, our event was just fantastic and the staff really helped to make the evening wonderful. We received compliments from our guest all night long about the food.

Profile Picture Tasha , 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

They provided the food and the cake for our wedding on August 31, 2013. We knew that the food was going to be a hit when we went to the Romantic Cocktail Tasting for the Bridal event in June. We were so impressed with the food options and presentation that this excited us even more. The food was so good. Our guests are still raving about the food. Thank you Silverspoon Catering for one of the most memorable experiences in our lives! We look forward to hosting other events and have you cater them.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Silverspoon Catering was amazing to work with. From the first email, to the follow up, it was all a great experience. The food was amazing, and the staff was super polite to all of our guests. Everyone was raving about the mac and cheese and pasta station :). We worked with Jackie to get everything set up, and she was incredible. Very responsive and helped us insure everything was done perfectly. I can't stop recommending Silverspoon Catering!

Profile Picture Yolanda, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers

Mrs. Jackie and her team were not only flexible, available (at all times), and nice but affordable! They also provided draping and linen, which I needed very badly. All of my guests raved about the signature salad and sweet potatoes (my FAV)! I'll never forget all Silverspoon Catering went out their way to do to make my big day the absolute BEST! Definitely recommending them to everyone I know who needs catering. :-)

Thanks Silverspoon Catering!!!!

Christina Newby

Profile Picture Christina, 6/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Silverspoon Catering was very accommodating. They gave us everything we asked for and we will use them again.

Profile Picture James, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Loved everything about this caterer. Very polite and professional and Ms. Jackie went about and beyond and all of my guests loved the food.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Silverspoon Catering was amazing to work with, they handled all our catering, and provided all our linens and even arranged our center pieces. Silverspoon Catering had such a huge part in our wedding and the success of the event was largely due to Jackie Flynn and her team. Jackie was probably one of my favorite wedding vendors, and I was so happy to see her throughout the event! Jackie was amazing to work with, the food was amazing, our event was fantastic and the staff really helped to make the evening wonderful. We received compliments all night long about the food, and the event as a whole being one of the best people have been to. It was truly magical, I will surely use Jackie and her team for future catering events! I just loved her and her staff. They are simply amazing.

Profile Picture sabrina, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were very impressed with Silverspoon Catering. Ms. Jackie and her staff were very nice and professional. Our guests were raving about the food. Our son said that he had never a salad like we were served and he normally would not like fruit and salad together but this salad was just right. We were on a bugdet but Silverspoon Catering was able to work with us. We will use again and recommend to other family and friends. Thanks again for everything.

Profile Picture Lucille, 4/27/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

SIlverspoon Catering & Event's was simply AMAZING! The price was right on point with our budget. The sheer amount of food and the quality of food is so much more than you could ever expect from a catering company. Jackie worked with us to help you figure out what type of menu works best for what we looking for; the tastings are awesome and you really get a feel of a lot of the different dishes that they do. They are so accommodating when it comes to mixing and matching foods to get exactly what you want, and they even help you try to get as much for your money as you can. We had a salad pre set on the table that our guest were just raving over. The quality of work is just out of this world. We love Jackie and her team and look forward to future business with her. I wish her much success and we will spread her name everywhere. She has the right concept and focus for future success.
And on the day of our wedding, our special coordinator was just everything we needed. She made sure that we were always taken care of and had drinks and kept insisting (and rightly so) that we really needed to sit down and eat something.
The first thing everyone has said to me after the wedding was how delicious the food was; isn't that what everyone wants to hear? I did, and I'm so glad I went with Avenue.

Profile Picture Mona, 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everything was great Jackie and her staff went above and beyond all of our needs and expectations. We really appreciate the great service and excellent food that was provided.

Profile Picture Shemeka , 8/22/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering

" .... and so where do we begin? A mere thank you simply can not convey our gratitude for all that you did for us. Truly, we can't thank you enough for the exquisite and delicious hors d'oeuvres as well as the imaginative and playful way in which they were presented (serving shrimp by way of shot glasses was brilliant!) Your attention to detail was first class and greatly appreciated. It certainly did not go unnoticed by our guests as we received many compliments on the execution thereof and the service provided. Speaking of service, the bridal party was so excited to see how beautiful everything was displayed and they congratulated your staff on their grace and comportment. They proved themselves to be professional and most importantly, unobtrusive ---- and we thank them for that. Because of your talent, dedication and hard work our reception was a huge success..."

Profile Picture Anthony, 8/21/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had a fantastic experience with Silverspoon Caterng. They were easy to work with and provided exceptional service. Most importantly, the food was SO AMAZING! We did buffet style with a few passed hors duerves and everyone loved it. We have received numerous compliments from our wedding guest about how awesome the food was at our wedding. I highly reccomend Silverspoon Catering for your wedding catering reception!

Profile Picture Linda, 7/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Thank you so much for catering our Reception at the last minute on June 30th. Not only was there plenty of food but the food came hot and was served on time. Many of our Associates and friends asked who the caterer was since they enjoyed the food so much. I also had several people raving about the excellent herb baked chicken and southern style collard greens, they were the best. Thank you for the wonderful food and helping to make our event a success.

Profile Picture Alex, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Words cannot possibly express how grateful we are for your wonderful food and your expertise and precision at our wedding!!! The food was spectacular! Our guests were raving! The table was absolutely beautiful!! With all the planning we had to do, we knew that we didn't have to worry about our caterer! You guys rock!

Profile Picture Tasha, 5/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Just wanted to tell you how beautiful the reception was. The flowers were gorgeous. People are still talking about the food. I will highly recommend Silverspoon Catering for any occasion. Thanks again.
PS: The basket of food was very thoughtful.
It'll make a nice picnic basket.

Profile Picture Monica, 4/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jackie and the Silverspoon Catering staff were amazing. After meeting with them one time, we felt so good with their ideas and suggestions that we booked them on the spot. Jackie did everything anyone would imagine to make our planning so easy. Her vision was very inspiring to us and we had an amazing dream wedding because of Silverspoon Catering and their staff. Jackie worked endlessly on creating my ideas into our wedding day. Jackie was very flexible in meeting us at odd hours because we lived out side of the metro atlanta area, she even went so far as to come to us when I couldn't get to Atlanta. The food was so delicious and the flowers were incredible. The cake was very beautiful and it really topped off my reception. I can't say enough great things about this company Jackie and her team definitely know what they are doing and they went way above what I expected. I know that if anyone choose this company they will have a dream come true.

Profile Picture Tonya, 8/29/09, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers
2.8

Everything went well until the day of the event, when she showed up late. She supposedly prepared enough food for our guests, but I was notified after the event that numerous guests were not served full meals, and some nothing at all. Her waitstaff had unprofessional dispositions and were rude. She is a great person, however I was very disappointed in my service after I found out about everything that happened after the fact.

View Vendor Response