Silver Swan Bayside Reviews

Silver Swan Bayside 5
  • Patrick

Patrick Mclamb · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Excellent Venue and Staff

Our September 28th wedding was a perfect night, and Silver Swan Bayside had a lot to do with that. The venue is beautiful, especially to those who appreciate a nice waterside ceremony.

The best part about this venue is the help you get along the way. We worked with Caitlin Farrell, and she was nothing short of perfect. We had some issues with the food at the tasting, and she made sure that it was fixed for the big day. We actually ended up with a lot of compliments on the food!

A lot of our guests have told us that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to, and we owe that sentiment almost entirely to Caitlin and Silver Swan!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Kelley Adams · Married on 11/10/2019

Have your wedding here!

I can’t say enough good things about this place! They’re so easy to work with and BEYOND helpful. They have so many things such as vases, table numbers, landers, and so much more that you can use to decorate your wedding. They help set up and super quickly helped break down at the end of the night. We worked with Caitlin and she’s just the nicest person. She’s with you every step of the way, always responds promptly, will help you with literally anything, and is so friendly she feels like a friend you’ve had your whole life. The venue itself is so warm and cozy with a stone fireplace, a beautiful glass patio, and the views and pictures of ceremonies on the water are to die for! Our photographer said the background looks like its photoshopped because it’s so pretty and a couple friend of ours that’s even engaged for a few years said they’re definitely getting married here they loved it so much! They’re also unbelievably well priced!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Kathryn · Married on 11/03/2019

A Dream Come True

I could not have asked for a more intimate and beautiful venue than SSB. You can't beat the waterfront view and the location allows for a quiet and idyllic atmosphere. We had a brunch buffet with an omelet station and raw bar and all the food was delicious. The pavilion and dining area being right next to each other allowed guests to socialize, dance, and relax however they wanted to. Guests couldn't stop raving about the venue and everyone wondered how we found such a perfect location. Emily took care of everything and her expertise made all of my bridal decisions that much easier. Great price, great food, great staff, couldn't have asked for a better day at Silver Swan Bayside.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Silver Swan Bayside's reply:

Thank you Kathryn & Connor! We are so happy for you! It was such a joy having you celebrate with us!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/01/2019

Prefect in every way!

My wife and I just got married at Silver Swan Bayside and were over the moon. The venue was beautiful! Perfect views, amazing add on features, and a fraction of the price for typical bay view venues. We worked with Caitlin F. from the moment we did a walk through all the way until the day after the wedding. Caitlin was absolutely amazing. She took care of everything we could think of, was so sweet, and extremely professional. There wasn't a single thing the venue didn't think of or assist with. Our flowers immediately fell apart and Caitlin was right there doing everything she could to fix them. Every person we encountered from the venue was caring and sweet. At the end of the day both my wife's and my family had nothing but good things to say about the venue and the staff. We learned the next day the staff felt the same for our family. I truly believe the icing on the cake was how multiple staff members expressed how much love was in the room, such a small detail made us feel so loved. Would recommend this venue a thousand times over!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Megan

Megan Gavagan · Married on 10/19/2019

October Wedding

Silverswan Bayside made our day so enjoyable from start to finish! They are accommodating and have great customer service. We had so much fun and beautiful weather! The venue was perfect for 165 guests. Caitlin is super helpful and always available to answer questions. The GM is also flexible and willing to try new things.

Silver Swan Bayside 6
    Sent on 12/04/2019

Kate Johnson · Married on 09/15/2019

Wonderful bayside wedding

As the mother of the bride, knowing that Emily and her staff had everything covered and were available to answer all the questions my daughter and her now husband had during the process made it a wonderful, happy day. The budgeting process was upfront and very flexible. Friends and family are still raving about the facility and the food and it didn't hurt that Maryland gave us one of the most beautiful days I have ever seen!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Silver Swan Bayside's reply:

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Kate, Brittany, & Alvaro! It was a pleasure to work with you and I am so glad you decided to spend this special day with us at Silver Swan Bayside!
  • Linda

Linda Sollecito · Married on 09/07/2019

The perfect venue

Silver Swan Bayside was absolutely perfect! The venue is beautiful and the staff was so amazing and tentative to our needs. The bartenders were super speedy and friendly, and I can't thank Caitlin (our coordinator) enough for everything she did to help our wedding day go exactly as we dreamed! Not only did she help make everything go so smoothly the day of, but she also gave us so many good recommendations when planning our wedding and helped coordinate with all our vendors so we didn't have to! She seriously went above and beyond to make everything perfect and knew what I wanted before I even knew what I wanted! Our guests are still raving about the sunset on the water and how gorgeous and spacious the venue was. Did I mention that our dog was able to be there the entire time too?? I can't recommend this place enough!

Silver Swan Bayside 7
    Silver Swan Bayside 19
    Silver Swan Bayside 20
    Sent on 10/03/2019

Christina Raucher · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful venue and amazing staff

I cannot imagine having my wedding anywhere else. The venue is absolutely beautiful, and the staff is so friendly and helpful. Emily helped us coordinate everything, and is available whenever to help with anything you need!

The food is delicious, and the venue staff are extremely friendly and attentive. Our guests could not stop raving about how gorgeous the venue is! The rock path into the water is perfect for photos too!

I cannot thank Emily and her team enough to making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Silver Swan Bayside 21
    Silver Swan Bayside 22
    Silver Swan Bayside 23
    Silver Swan Bayside 24
    Silver Swan Bayside 25
    Sent on 09/19/2019

Silver Swan Bayside's reply:

Thank you Christina & Joe! We were thrilled that you chose Silver Swan for your special day! You were just wonderful to work alongside!
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 08/30/2019

I Would Not Look Anywhere Else

Silver Swan Bayside was absoutely perfect. My now husband and I worked directly with Caitlin and we could not have asked fir anything more. Every detail was taken care of all day long. I could not recommend this venue enough. Being in grad school I did not have a lot of time to research multiple vendors, but with Silver Swan Bayside everything was on site. We had our perfect on the water wedding where the Groom was able to arrive by boat and the food was great. I never once had to worry about anything on the day but just getting ready.

Silver Swan Bayside 26
    Silver Swan Bayside 33
    Sent on 09/14/2019

Brad Kennedy · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly Recommend

We just had our 160 person wedding at Silver Swan Bayside on Saturday. The venue is absolutely beautiful. The sunset over the water was breathtaking. I have received countless comments from guests about how lovely it was, and how attentive the staff was at the venue. The bartenders were speedy, the planners were competent and on top of everything. When I changed my mind about the timeline in the middle of the reception; Emily was able to coordinate with the dj and make it happen within seconds. I never had to ask for anything; I felt as though they anticipated my needs throughout the entire day. I can't say enough positive things about this venue. If you're considering it; I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Gajda · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing food, views and staff

My husband and I are soooo happy we chose to get married at Silver Swan Bayside. We fell in love with the venue as soon as we walked thru the door. The views from the bay are breathtaking and like no other. We can’t say enough amazing things about our coordinator- Caitlin. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day ran smoothly from start to finish. She is very detailed oriented and professional. She always responded to all of my emails and was truly a joy to work. I can’t put into words about amazing she is. Brides look no further- you will not regret getting married here ;)

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Venue and amazing staff

The Silver swan was the first venue we visited while looking and every venue we went to just didn't measure up! We booked just a few months after touring and have been working with Emily who is AMAZING! The whole process has been so easy and every time we visit we get more and more excited! They are so helpful and have back up plans for everything!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Lindsey · Married on 07/13/2019

SSB is a dream come true nautical venue!

Silver Swan Bayside was a dream come true for our wedding on 7.13.19! Emily Paulin was our designated wedding coordinator and she is the most kind, patient, organized, flexible, and responsive professional who made life so much easier for us while planning a wedding. She was always on the ball during the planning process and she executed my nautically themed venue decor perfectly on the day of. If you are looking for a beautiful waterfront wedding venue with a reasonable price tag, SSB is the place for you! Thanks again to all the staff at SSB, especially Emily, you made our big day amazing!

Silver Swan Bayside 34
    Silver Swan Bayside 41
    Silver Swan Bayside 42
    Sent on 08/19/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2019

The perfect waterfront wedding venue

From the moment my fiancée (now my husband) and I entered Silver Swan we both knew that it was the place where we wanted to exchange our vows and celebrate our marriage with friends and family. Without a doubt, this venue hit all the marks with its breathtaking views of the Chesapeake Bay, a little beach and boardwalk, boats, beautiful décor combined with soft, subtle colors and pops of rustic charm. This was the perfect place to host our intimate wedding day.

One of the best things about holding our wedding at Silver Swan on July 12, 2019 was the fact that we had the entire venue to ourselves and staff were focused solely on our event. In addition, we were allowed to use outside vendors of our choice for flowers, desserts, photographer, music, etc. You must use their caterer but they offer a wide selection of tasty food and the buffet was executed in a very orderly and timely manner. Silver Swan’s packages were quite affordable and there were no unexpected fees. Silver Swan now also offers floral arrangements as an option---working with Kara on our flower selections and staying within our desired budget was an enjoyable and easy experience. You can also bring your own additional décor at no cost into the venue to personalize your special day even more.

The dining room with the beautiful fireplace made a wonderful backdrop for dinner, while the glass-enclosed reception area provided almost 180 degree views of the water. Fortunately, the weather cooperated with us and we had nothing but sun on our wedding day so we could get married as planned outside on the point and enjoyed the spectacular sunset. But just knowing that if the weather did not cooperate, that we could still have water views during the ceremony by holding the ceremony in the glass-enclosed reception area was one less thing to worry about.

We also has full use of the lawn where guests could enjoy beautiful views of the Chesapeake Bay with drinks in hand and also have fun playing outdoor games like corn hole and ladder ball.

I also cannot say enough about our wonderful on-site wedding coordinator Caitlin Farrell. She was the best! She is so sweet and was very helpful throughout the planning process and during our special day. All of our questions or concerns were promptly responded to. She was kind and flexible in addressing last-minute concerns and always had a smile on her face. Our wedding was in the evening and Caitlin even boxed up all of our additional décor at the end of the night so it was ready to be picked up the next morning and we didn’t have to worry about it. We could not have asked for a better coordinator.

Our wedding day was perfect at Silver Swan! Many of our guests commented on how lovely the venue was and the wonderful time that they had.

Many thanks to the staff at Silver Swan and a special thank you again to Caitlin! Our memories and beautiful pictures will be with us for our lifetime.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Julie · Married on 05/26/2019

Caitlin + Silverswan, I would choose you any day!

I keep telling people that one of the biggest ways God was faithful to Connor and I during the wedding process was by continuously giving us amazing vendors. Caitlin Farrell at Silver Swan Bayside was one of those blessings.

She was my sanity throughout the entire process. She has a gentle, kind, and light-hearted spirit that is so enjoyable to work with. But she also will be your strong arm, protecting your vision while taking any tasks off your hands that she can. After we finalized our schedule together, she communicated with all of our vendors to answer any questions and to handle logistics (something that saved me so much time and phone calls!! I was able to put my focus on other things the couple weeks prior.) She kept our reception running so smoothly and watched out for Connor and I the whole night. She was in my corner from beginning to end - lots of patience, willing to talk through things anytime, and always kept me smiling. She is exactly who a bride needs in the planning process.

The venue itself was amazing. It really was prettier than I ever imagined it would be. We had so many compliments, a lot of people saying it was so unique. The Chesapeake Bay, tented room, and the cozy indoor created an atmosphere that was so special. The food was great quality and the buffet line was ran very efficiently. I was impressed by Caitlin and the staff's flexibility to try new things and to capture our vision - with the arrangement of tables, a floral wreath over the dance floor, and some custom food options!

Not being from Maryland, we looked at too many venues to count. And I seriously mean that. When we reflected on our big day, we thought about some of the other venues we looked at and were SO THANKFUL that we chose Silver Swan and that they were willing to serve us. I would choose them again and again.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Rebecca · Married on 05/11/2019

Silver Swan was the second venue my husband and I looked at and we fell in love. It has the most perfect view of the bay & is the perfect place to have a private wedding. The inside is decorated so beautifully, it makes you feel so at home. I had 160 guests and it was the perfect size for all of my tables, the dance floor, the bar ect., and they have a beautiful lawn area overlooking the bay where the ceremony takes place, but also guests can hang out on the lawn during the reception which gives people a chance to spread out. Our pictures came out amazing, with all of the beautiful scenery. Above all, Paula & Dana were fantastic wedding coordinators. They made sure everything was decorated as I asked, were there for suggestions & made sure that everything went off without a hitch. I had my rehearsal dinner, my ceremony & my reception at Silver Swan and I would not have changed a thing. The food, staff & venue were so amazing & I could not be more thankful for them making our wedding day the best we could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 10/15/2014
  • Alison

Alison Wright · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfection!

We got married at Silver Swan in April of this year. We had a truly seamless experience throughout the entire planning process! Emily and the rest of the team are wonderful to work with, easy communication and flexibility. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Lindsay Thompson · Married on 04/05/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Silver Swann was the first and ONLY venue Scott and I looked at. From the very beginning they were responsive, flexible and a HUGE help in guiding us in the right direction. We worked exclusively with Emily and she made the planning process a freaking breeze. Emily was our everything girl, from fluffing my dress when I walked down the isle, to gathering our wild crew inside for announcements, calling tables to the buffet, organizing the send off - there's not much she can't do. I will be forever thankful for her and the staff at Silver Swann. If you book, don't stress about the weather (gorgeous backup plan), the set-up (they provide SO much decor), the food (omg the corn pudding), the bar - everything will be so perfect!!!!

Silver Swan Bayside 43
    Sent on 05/20/2019

Megan · Married on 03/30/2019

Incredible

My husband and I just got married here on March 30th and we HONESTLY don’t have a single complaint about the staff or venue. Caitlin went ABOVE & BEYOND to accommodate any special requests we had and always responded to our millions of questions! They were extremely professional but relatable at the same time. I was a STRESS-FREE bride the day of thanks to her and the wonderful staff at Silver Swan. Our guests raved about the food and if you are looking for some amazing SUNSET pictures, this is the spot! If I had to do it all over again I wouldn’t change a thing!

Silver Swan Bayside 44
    Sent on 04/10/2019

Erica Roth · Married on 03/23/2019

Couldn't have chosen a more perfect venue!

You cannot go wrong in choosing Silver Swan for your wedding venue! I seriously had the best experience with them and could not recommend them enough! When my fiance (now husband) and I started looking at venues, we thought we would like an eastern shore wedding on the water. We checked out a few places before finding Silver Swan and we soon realized it was exactly what we were looking for. Here were some of our reasons for choosing Silver Swan: the venue was simple, homey, and clean. It could be "dressed up" with simple decorations and flowers. The fireplace and mantle made for a perfect backdrop during dinner. The outdoor ceremony view has a perfect backdrop right on the water and the sunset is simply stunning! The backup option for the ceremony was in the glass-enclosed pavilion, which was also beautiful (compared to some other venues we looked at where the backup was a tent). The bridal suite was perfect for getting ready photos and for a quiet place to be alone right after the ceremony. The food and bartender service was great as well. What really made Silver Swan stand apart from the other venues was their staff, especially Emily Paulin. She was incredibly kind, accommodating, and worked so hard to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted. Emily and Silver Swan were the only venue that was very transparent and honest on pricing. She never tried to sell me anything or force us to upgrade. She gave us a spreadsheet so we could estimate costs if we increased our guest numbers or upgraded food or drinks. It made such a difference for us to know exactly how much it would cost, especially without the sales pitches (plus their cost was very reasonable). Our wedding went off without a hitch and we enjoyed everything about it! Our guests raved to us about the wedding afterward, from the food and drinks to the gorgeous sunset. We also used many of Silver Swan's recommended vendors, which were all high quality, friendly, and were familiar with the venue and Emily. It made our lives a lot easier. We are so happy with our experience at this venue and strongly recommend them!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Krystal · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful Venue!!!

My husband and I just got married at Silver Swan Bayside in December and everything was beautiful! It poured down rain the day before our wedding but the weather on our wedding day was perfect! The venue has such a beautiful outdoor scenery for pictures, it is right on the Chesapeake Bay and the views are amazing. We loved that the Silver Swan has and indoor ceremony option, it was so wonderful to be able to be out of the cold weather for the ceremony but still be able to enjoy the beautiful views since they have windows all around the pavillion. The food was delicious and they provided so many great options. We were very pleased with the catering! Emily was the coordinator we worked with and she is incredible! She was so helpful with brining my vision to life and everything about our wedding day turned out more beautiful than we could have imagined! Emily made sure our timeline for the day of was set and everyone was on the same page, and because of all her hard work and help our big day went smoothly and we got to go have fun because we trusted that Emily had everything under control & we didn't have to stress. This venue is truly amazing and I would recommend it to anyone looking to have a wedding on the Eastern Shore in MD.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Korie

Korie · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing venue, perfect wedding!

My husband and I had the perfect wedding at Silver Swan Bayside this month. We worked with Emily, who was so wonderful in every way - very responsive, able to go with the flow for any last minute changes, and generally just a very kind and pleasant person to be around. We had some weather issues on the day of the wedding that had the potential to make things very challenging, but she made sure everything ran smoothly and was absolutely perfect. The venue is gorgeous, indoor and out. Our guests raved about it and also loved the food. We are so grateful to have had this team and this place to share such a special day!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding venue you dream of

Silver Swan Bayside was everything I could have asked for in a wedding venue and more. Caitlin was our day-of coordinator. Not only was she right there whenever we needed something during the wedding day, she was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. She was quick to answer our emails and calls and even helped us with our timeline and to help vendors. She kept all our information very organized and made finalizing the smaller details way easier. Couldn't have done it without her. For the venue itself it was absolutely perfect. After the ceremony, the entire bridal party went back to the bridal suite area where they had champagne and apps waiting for us. The food was AMAZING, all our guests raved about it. They even had fresh squeezed juices at the bar. We dropped of all our decorations a few days early and Caitlin had the venue set for us when we came to rehearsal. The view at this venue is just breathtaking. Everything from the ceremony to dinner to dancing flowed perfectly. I will recommend this venue over and over again!

Sent on 11/12/2018

nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

september 29th 2018

my wedding day was nothing short of amazing thanks to silver swan ! kara was my coordinator and she did everything perfectly! they even let me borrow some of their decor which i thought was amazing ! i would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Venue

Silver Swan is a beautiful venue and I highly recommend this place for a wedding. The staff, especially Cailtin was so great. Cailtin helped make the whole process stress free and helped make our wedding exactly what we pictured. It was simply beautiful and we would do it all over again if we could.

Sent on 11/08/2018