Silver Screen Photography Reviews

4 | Arlington, TX

4 Reviews for Silver Screen Photography

4 Silver Screen Photography Reviews

Aurora · Married on 11/17/2007

Steve Jones is a awesome photographer. He has a lot of experiance in this field and can give lots of advise as to where to shoot engagements and bridals. I am one of those who can't decide on anything and he really helped me out. We also had a really big wedding party and he did a great job on getting everyone together so our pictures would look great! When I saw my final pictures he captured every moment of my wedding and the party after! He is not a high priced as many photographers that I looked at and he offered the same if not better quality.

Cassie · Married on 09/08/2007

Overall I would highly recommend Silver Screen Photography. Steve's flexibility was perhaps the best thing about his service, apart from the quality of the photographs. The pictures are beautiful. I don't believe I have ever called him where he didn't pick up the phone; he is always very responsive and on the ball, and is always able to work around my schedule. He has a very interesting sense of humor. For the most part, it was great, but on the stressful wedding day, it was almost a bit much. This is why I gave him four stars under professionalism. Still highly recommended, and I'm sure I will use his services again.

Leah · Married on 01/14/2006

Steve is an amazing photographer!! I picked him because he had the most creative ideas of any wedding photographer i met with. I didn't want all the cookie cutter pictures. I also wanted to have my rehearsal and rehearsal dinner photographed and he was more than happy to work that into our contract. Since my wedding he has also been the photographer in 2 of my bridesmaids weddings (one of those is my sister in law). And he also did our family photo's when our little girl arrived about 3 months ago. I have had family members who's wedding photos were ruined and the photographers were terribly unprofessional, and i saw how devastated they were. I was so secure knowing Steve would take care of everything i wanted and he did! My pictures were beautiful he really captured the most wonderful day of my life. He also has a great sense of humor for all those groom's who dont want to smile!!! We recommend Steve to anyone we know!

jackie · Married on 11/06/2009

Enjoyed working with Steve. We spent a good deal of time at the Piazza and the photos turned out great. Was very responsive,professional, and thought he was able to capture all the right angles and lighting.