Silver Pro Entertainment Reviews

Silver Pro Entertainment 5
  • Emily

Emily Sher · Married on 11/09/2019

Believe the hype!!!

There is no question -- hire the Rhythm Shop!!! We had heard amazing reviews about this band beforehand, but they even exceeded those high expectations. Guests cannot stop raving about
    our incredible band!! Hosting a rocking party was a top priority for my husband and I and this talented, energetic and on point band kept the dance floor packed the entire night. People could not stop dancing and smiling from ear-to-ear and you can rely on these seasoned professionals to manage the flow of the night perfectly. David & Michelle were also a pleasure to work with: responsive, accommodating, flexible and very open to working with us on some unconventional ceremony music. If you want your guests to have a great time, this is the band to hire. David, thank you for making our dreams come true and turning our wedding into the party of the decade!!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing ! Excellent !

If 100 stars was an option that is what The Rhythm Shop deserves. They were absolutely fantastic. Our guests were blown away by their performance all night at our wedding last Saturday 8/24/19 at the Park Chateau. I am so glad my husband pushed me to get a band for our wedding. It was the best decision we made and it was honestly what made the night !! From start to finish they had people on their feet whether the music was fast or slow. They were flawless. We asked them to sing a lot of Spanish music and they mastered every single song we asked for. It was a perfect mix of music of new and old school. The way they engage the crowd is just awesome. Everyone was feeling the music the entire night. David and Michelle were an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. David assured me the band would learn my song to dance with my father - and if it’s possible I think I loved their version more than the original. If I could, I would relive our wedding party with the rhythm shop over and over again and absolutely recommend silver pro entertainment to any one !! Such a friendly and pleasurable group of people to work with. People are STILL talking about the band days later. We have received so many compliments. Thank you for rocking our wedding !!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy Vindici · Married on 08/18/2019

Phenomenal! Andyand the band members from the party shop was fantastic

You know what they say the band makes the wedding! Andy and the band members from The Party Shop where fantastic!The music never stopped. (Literally) They really recognized the type of music that the crowd liked to listen to, and played to the crowd. They learned all the songs we requested. Everyone was on there feet dancing most of the night. Everyone including the Maître d’ kept commenting on how good the band was. Friends and family where calling the next day to comment on how fantastic the band was. Thank you Andy and the band members from The Party shop for making my daughter’s day perfect!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Adelaide Bertram · Married on 08/17/2019

Best wedding band of all time!

I could never put into words how amazing the Groove Shop is! We originally heard them at our friends wedding and knew we needed to have them at our own wedding. We felt like we were in the first row at a concert the entire time. Everyone who attended the wedding absolutely LOVED them. I HIGHLY recommend seeing them at one of their preview shows.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Siobhan · Married on 03/23/2019

Hire The Groove Shop!!!

RUN don’t walk to hire The Groove Shop as your wedding band. OUTSTANDING. PHENOMENAL. EXCELLENT. SUPERB. There are not enough superlatives for this ensemble. Addie is a dream to work with and performed on the piano during cocktail hour. Every vocalist and musician is supremely talented and professional. They learned our first dance and sounded exactly like every artist or band. A vocalist or musician plays the entire reception including dinner. They listened to all of our requests and managed to have guests ranging in age from their 20s to 80s dancing. Every single guest said, “Best wedding band ever!” I loved their versatility playing everything from Motown to pop to rock. They sounded exactly like Bruno Mars and Bruce Springsteen. Look no further than The Groove Shop. They are the BEST ensemble out there!!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Emilia Petrucci · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Band

The Rhythm Shop is a spectacular band. We rarely left the dance floor at our wedding. The team is incredible - so talented and full of energy. They interacted with our guests on the dance floor all night. The Rhythm Shop also worked through a few challenging elements of our wedding. For example, we did not have a sit-down dinner, so the timeline was not as traditional. However, the music transitions were seamless. We also wanted music piped throughout the whole venue including a tent, and they were able to make that happen after working with our wedding planner Joan Glenn of 6 Degrees of Celebration. I was thrilled that The Rhythm Shop incorporated many of our favorite songs throughout the night. They did an excellent job reading the energy of the crowd. We couldn’t recommend The Rhythm Shop more highly.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Lynn

Lynn Skorenko · Married on 10/06/2018

The Groove Shop

Went to a friends wedding and my husband had to hire this group for my daughters wedding. He is not a dancer but he danced all night. You are on the dance floor from the minute you walk into the ballroom till the end of the night. Everyone was asked to sit to be served. They are the best and Addie is great, she organizes everything from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour and the wedding party itself. My daughter and her future husband wanted a DJ - well that was not an option after we heard this band. There are 2 things that make for a great wedding. Good Food and Good Music. Well with this band you will definitely have good music all night. And they get everyone on the floor dancing and interact with the guests.

Silver Pro Entertainment 6
    Silver Pro Entertainment 7
    Silver Pro Entertainment 8
    Silver Pro Entertainment 9
    Silver Pro Entertainment 10
    Silver Pro Entertainment 11
    Sent on 11/01/2018

Mark · Married on 09/01/2018

David, there are not enough words to express our gratitude for everything you and The Rhythm Shop did for our daughter’s wedding this past Saturday night 9/1/18. We all share our heartfelt thanks with you & the band. We all know that music makes a party. And boy, did The Rhythm Shop make our party! I think you saw how we had so many completely empty tables throughout most of the night – the dance floor was consistently packed! And not only are so many of our guests still complimenting us on the amazing band we had, but believe it or not, several guests didn’t even know this was then same band that played Jackie Wendel’s wedding 5 weeks earlier! I will be signing TRS’ praises for probably the rest of my life. Thanks again for a really great & memorable evening. I can only hope to have the pleasure of booking TRS for one of my corporate gigs. And again, as I said, if you ever need a testimonial, I am your guy.
    Mark & Shari Felix

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • W

Will · Married on 08/26/2018

If you are considering hiring the Groove Shop do it. Stop looking for other wedding bands. None of them are even remotely close to as good. My wife and I hired the Groove Shop for our wedding and they absolutely blew everyone away. Virtually every guest told me that that was by far the best band they had heard at a wedding. I've been to a lot of weddings at this point and I concur. They got the party going immediately and it stayed turned up the entire time. By far the best wedding band I've seen and I've seen a bunch. If you want to have a blast at your wedding hire the Groove Shop. They rock.

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Z

Zac · Married on 08/18/2018

Just had our wedding two days ago, and every single guest was blown away by the band. The songs that we had requested, that they had to learn, we breathtaking and perfect. The energy the band had was felt the entire length of the party and we had the most amazing time. Thank you David and your entire crew, Mr. and Mrs. Zachary George

Sent on 08/20/2018

Natalie A. · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing !!!!

From Suzy to Andy, and the rest of the Part Shop crew, Silver Pro was a delight to work with. I heard them play previously at someone else's wedding, and I said to myself, "when its my turn, this is my band!". They know how to throw a party! The dance floor was jammed packed the entire night of my wedding. People are still talking about the band, and asking/texting me asking who they were. They are full of energy and can really feel the crowd's vibes. Thank you Party Shop!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Stacey · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely unreal. They are the most talented wedding band I have ever heard. I saw them 4 years ago at a wedding and after attending 30+ weddings I knew i wanted them for mine! For my wedding they were still as amazing as I had remembered. My guests cannot stop talking about them! Spend the money and go groove shop! They will make your wedding absolutely magical.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Susan · Married on 04/21/2018

We can’t say enough about this amazing, professional band The Groove Shop. They exceeded our expectations in every way. They knew how to read the crowd and played music that kept everyone dancing the entire night! Addie played the piano during dinner which not only added elegance to our party but people could actually talk to each other for the short time they were eating! We would recommend them without any hesitation!! You won’t find a better band !!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Jeffrey · Married on 03/03/2018

This was a Bat Mitzvah- not a wedding but, we loved them and feel compelled to write a very positive review, Used Beat Shop and so pleased with this decision. Amazing how accommodating there are to the families and all guests. These are really special moments and having amazing entertainment put us at ease so we could kick back and enjoy the party. If you are looking for professionals, who do an exceptional job- go with this company. There is no room for regrets.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Roy · Married on 02/24/2018

Addie Silver, Silver Pro Entertainment, The Groove Shop.

Our daughter recently got married in Poughkeepsie N.Y. The Groove Shop, a Silver Pro Entertainment group band, out of East Hanover, New Jersey provided the music. We had the wonderful standard 11-piece band.
    This band could probably do a very sedate, lay back affair. However, if you are looking for an exciting, high energy, dance all night party, this would be the band for you. Our guests, even the ones that don’t usually dance, could not resist the magic of the music and by extension, the dance floor. While our ceremony was beautiful, the party really started with the first musical note. The music was just fantastic. The MC, Charles, engaged the guests throughout. When the horns came out onto the dance floor they added to the already unbounded high energy.

Prior to the wedding I had asked Addie to perform four specific songs. Two of them were already in her repertoire, and two were not. One of them was the eponymous song “To Sir With Love” from the movie with same name. This was to be the song for the father daughter dance. The band learned it for us, there was not a dry eye in the house. The other was a Paul Stookey song (Paul of Peter, Paul, and Mary) “The Wedding Song”. Again, Addie learned it and performed it.

Addie Silver and The Groove Shop were fantastic. Their incredible timing was in concert with the reception dinner. The musicians individually and collectively were remarkable. There are insufficient superlatives to describe Silver Pro Entertainments: The Groove Shop. I, without any reservation, highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Diana · Married on 11/18/2017

Where to begin! David Silver and his band absolutely made our wedding! Still to today, people are still talking about our wedding band. They were instantly able to read to crowd and knew exactly what to play. More than 80% of our wedding guests never left the dance floor throughout the entire night. I am lucky to have all of my grandparents alive (85+) and it was beyond touching to me how The Groove Shop was able to incorporate them. They had the time of their lives. For me the bride, they allowed me to go on stage and sing songs with them which was a complete highlight for me. As for my husband who is not a dancer at all, the band made jokes at him throughout the night which brought tons of laugher to the evening. If you are on budget ditch the fantasy decorations and the desserts (no one cares about that stuff), splurge on the band as people will be talking about it for years to come! Thank you so much David Silver & team for giving me the best wedding ever!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

Literally the best band ever!!! So many people said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The band got EVERYONE on the floor!! I couldn't even say hi to all of my guests because as soon as they started playing I couldn't stop dancing. I can't thank The Groove Shop enough for being a wonderful, gracious, awesome group of people who made the wedding of my dreams possible!

Sent on 12/30/2017

David · Married on 08/05/2017

What could I say ? The Rhythm Shop is "the best" ! We hired them for both our daughter's weddings and they are amazing. David Silver is a pleasure to work with. We made sure The Rhythm Shop was available on the date of our second daughter's wedding before we booked our date. You couldn't hire a better band. If you want an outstanding band there's no other choice.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Amy · Married on 08/05/2017

The Groove Shop is absolutely PHENOMENAL - there are no other words! When we first went to see them at their showcase a year before our wedding, we were blown away by their talent and knew we had to book them for our reception. After reserving our date, working with Addie in the months leading up to the wedding was easy and seamless. She is not only organized, responsive, and detail oriented, but also such a genuine person! She and her team are truly the best in the business, and it shows! At our wedding, the band was outstanding. Our guests have not stopped talking about the music and many have told us that it was the best wedding band they've ever heard. If you are considering The Groove Shop, book your wedding date before someone else does - you will be so glad you did!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Emily · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I got married in July and are STILL getting phone calls to this day about how amazing Addie and her team were! Music was probably the most important part of our wedding/wedding planning process for my husband and I, and Addie did not disappoint! So easy to talk to, you instantly feel like family. The showcase was a fun "nightclub" type vibe with high tables and a great performance (they play a wide variety of songs so you get a good showing). On the wedding day, the Groove Shop did an AMAZING job. Played a wide variety of great party songs, so full of energy, and kept people on the dance floor from the second the reception doors opened until the last note of the last song. I never left the dance floor! Highly recommend you get them as your wedding band! You will NOT be disappointed (and will then demand all your single/engaged friends get them as their wedding band)!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Cara · Married on 07/02/2017

What do you say about the best band in the business?!? The Rhythm Shop is perfection. They performed at our wedding on 7/2/17 in NJ, and the band and singers were out of this world. It felt like we were at a several-hours long concert of all of the best songs of the past 30-40 years.

I have never heard praises from guests about a band like I did at our wedding. People were TRULY blown away! Each and every guest commented on how fabulous the band was and how they were the best wedding band they had ever heard, bar none. They are an unbelievably talented group (their range is ridiculously impressive) and their ability to enlist and engage the crowd is really something to behold.

Their energy, enthusiasm, smiles, and talent really elevated our wedding festivities above any other and we could not be happier with what they brought to the table.

David Silver was a DELIGHT to work with, and really ensured all of our favorite songs were played even better than on the albums. From the processional to cocktail hour, to of course, the reception, his team is truly not on par with anyone else. I also love that what you see is what you get - they are not a big corporation where you may hear one singer at the showcase, but get another the day of your wedding. You will fall in love with them at a showcase, and those are the exact same performers who will show up on your wedding day. They feel like a family and truly bring and radiate that warmth at your event.

I am SO lucky we were able to secure them for our big day, and can't sing their praises highly enough!!!! I assure you, you will not regret hiring them - you will just make everyone else envious that they didn't do the same!

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/04/2017

The Rhythm Shop is simply the best. What else can you say? This is not a wedding band. This is a group of highly skilled musicians who understand how to entertain on the highest level. They played at my son's wedding and I got more compliments on the band than just about anything else! My friends are professionals in the theater and film and they were blown away by the music. Our guests danced all night and the music never stopped. They know just how to read the crowd and interact with everyone. Each musician is an entertainer and they are all great! In addition working with David was a joy. He made the entire process just wonderful. He took time with the couple and found out what they wanted. He made us all feel special and that our wedding mattered to him.We needed special arrangements for our Mother/Son dance and they played it exactly has we wanted. If you want the best music for your wedding The Rhythm Shop is exactly what you are looking for. You will not be disappointed! They also provided wonderful music for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. The best...quite simply...the best!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Eric · Married on 03/11/2017

The Groove Shop was fantastic! Great music and non-stop energy. Our guests loved them, and our dance floor was full throughout the wedding. Addie (bandleader) was a pleasure to work with, and we appreciated having the chance to see them at their monthly showcase before hiring them. Worth the price, strongly recommend.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/29/2016

After attending the wedding of a friend where The Groove Shop played, my husband and I knew instantly that there was no way we were planning our own wedding without them there. Addie was amazing to work with from our first meeting, offering us not only band info, but general wedding planning advice as well, which was just so sweet of her. She also made sure that even though we had seen The Groove Shop play, that we still watched a show case to make sure we were 100% sure of our decision-how awesome is that?

There is not enough text space to even describe how amazing the band is at what they do, and how much my fiancé and I and all of our guests are still talking about them weeks afterwards. The singers and musicians are all just so ridiculously talented that everyone the next day just kept saying, "I miss the band.." "I didn't want them to stop!", "That was by far the best wedding ever!!" (which I am sure everyone says, but with The Groove Shop, I know they meant it) You must go to their website or FB page to watch clips of their performances..just a. mazing.

My husband and I are already trying to find any future events we could potentially plan just to give us a reason to hire the band again. Our family and friends all say they would pay money just to go to such an event..The Groove Shop is *that good. Maybe a vow renewal in the future... ;)

Sent on 11/12/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2016

I am not even sure where to begin... I first heard of RS from my parents who had seen them perform at a Wedding they were guests at. As soon as we got engaged we attended the RS's showcase which they hold in their beautiful studio. My Husband and I were completely floored and knew we had to have them at our Wedding. We planned our entire Wedding around the Rhythm Shop's availability. When we went venue shopping I brought around their fall availability and chose our date around it. David and his assistant Melissa were a pleasure to work with. They both were extremely responsive whenever we needed anything at all. The meeting with David leading up to our event couldn't have run any smoother. It was such a relieve to know we were in such great hands each step of the way. I can't rave enough about how incredible our Wedding was because of David Silver and his band. All our guests haven't stopped talking about how great they were. No one sat down expect to eat dinner and dessert the entire night. The evening was one big celebration. We coordinated our ceremony music, cocktail hour music and our after party through the RS as well. They were able to help us plan a karaoke after party at the Crystal Plaza after our reception. A few of the band members stuck around and helped our guests along sing along as they played in the background. It was a night we will never forget and we couldn't have done it without the help of Silver Pro Entertainment. Please don't look anywhere else for a band for your upcoming Wedding or event. They're the absolute best in the business!!!

Sent on 10/17/2016