Silver Oaks Chateau Reviews

Silver Oaks Chateau 6
Silver Oaks Chateau 7
  • Amber

Amber Garrett · Getting married on 10/01/2021

Elegant and down to earth!

This place is one of the most high end venues I've ever had the privilege of working at! The facade is gorgeous, the inside is so spacious for many guests, and the swing out back is just to die for! I was lucky enough to photograph at this venue during peak fall colors, which simply took my breath away! This venue is a knockout!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Silver Oaks Chateau 16
    Silver Oaks Chateau 17
    Silver Oaks Chateau 18

Lisa · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Omgoodness . . . AMAZING! This venue has everything you need, space, indoor/outdoor capabilities, multiple levels and areas to work with. Our coordinator Indra was so helpful and sweet, kept us on track and took care of all the details to allow us to relax and enjoy the evening. All the venue staff were accommodating, cheerful and extremely courteous to our entire group. We couldn't be more satisfied with how the day turned out, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Lisa · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Sent on 09/15/2018

Libby Herman · Married on 02/02/2019

The most beautiful wedding venue in STL!

If I could live in Silver Oaks Chateau, I would. Hands down. My husband and I knew this would be our venue the moment we entered. It is absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful. Every single guest commented on how beautiful it was. The bridal suite is equally as beautiful and comfortable fit me, my 5 bridesmaids, and 3 mothers. The groom's room is cozy and spacious. We had 9 full grown men in there with food and tons of beer and there was plenty of room. Alyssa was our event manager and she was key in helping our day run smoothly. She handled all of the communications with the vendors, kept our day running on time, and kept everyone in line. Ron and Sandi, the owners, treated us like their own children. They were warm and welcoming and quickly responded to our questions. I cannot say enough good things about this venue and the people!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Robin

Robin Bisesi · Married on 12/29/2018

Breathtaking Wedding Venue!

Silver Oaks Chateau was the venue where our son recently was married. The venue is absolutely perfect - from the decor, bridal room, groom’s room, patio with fireplace, and staff. Our experience was absolutely perfect and I see why Silver Oaks is so popular and a highly coveted venue for
    brides and grooms!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Paige · Married on 09/23/2018

I cannot recommend this venue enough! Choosing Silver Oaks was EASILY the best decision of our wedding. First off, the venue is BEAUTIFUL - from the ballroom and bridal suite to the patio and trees. We were able to get the outside wedding we always wanted, but with the security of an amazing indoor option if weather didn’t cooperate. We also had a large portion of out of town guests, so having the ceremony and reception at the same venue made everything so much easier. But the real magic is in the staff. We met multiple times with the owner, Ron, and our wedding coordinator Indra, and they made the wedding planning process so easy. They are unbelievably kind, knowledgeable, and committed to making each wedding perfect. We were able to talk to them to help choose our other vendors - they truly know each vendor’s style and who would be the best fit. Everyone off their recommended list is fabulous and loves working with Silver Oaks, helping us to make the ultimate dream team of people who are excited to be there and are great at working together. Day of the wedding, everything was PERFECT and I could not have imagined a more amazing wedding day. If you are getting married in the St. Louis area, look no further, you will not find a better venue or team.

Sent on 10/08/2018

N · Married on 09/01/2018

We can not say enough good things about Silver Oaks Chateau and our experience with their team! From the owners, coordinators, operations manager, preferred vendors, etc. They were all FANTASTIC. Any questions we had, they answered timely. All were very professional and helpful. Each had their own unique personality, offering recommendations, advice about their space/service, assistance, and/or enhancements to our vision that made it perfect. We seriously didn't have to worry about a thing the day of our wedding!

And the venue itself is AMAZING. The best space for one of the most memorable days of your life. Plenty of space for an outdoor or indoor wedding with the potential to customize it with decor that speaks the most to you, and endless picture worthy spots.

I could write several personal examples why our experience with their team, and venue EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS! However, I wouldn't want to share our story and have it be too long you don't read the review. There is a reason they have wedding awards, because they truly are one of the BEST options out there!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you millions times over and over Silver Oaks Chateau for contributing to one of the GREATEST days of our lives! We are FOREVER GRATEFUL!!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Julie · Married on 08/18/2018

We had the most amazing wedding on 8-18-18 at Silver Oaks! We just absolutely loved every aspect of the setting, facility, staff, and Indra (our coordinator). It was a magical experience and we would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Silver Oaks Chateau 19
    Silver Oaks Chateau 20
    Silver Oaks Chateau 21

Shayna · Married on 06/16/2018

Silver Oaks Chateau is hands down the most beautiful venue to choose from in the STL area. I knew as soon as I saw it that I wanted my wedding there. Advice: they fill up FAST, so book early. Leading up to the wedding I had consultations and communication with Callie about the day, and I always felt comfortable and in the loop knowing what was happening. The day of was amazing. The venue was so accommodating to us getting ready there, and we were comfortable in doing so. The wedding was beautiful and everything I imagined. I got so many compliments on the venue and decor. My only minor complaint is that sometimes it was difficult finding the coordinator, and I felt like there was a lot of lag time at the beginning of the reception for this, but things are crazy with the different vendors and that is to be expected. I could not recommend this venue enough for someone looking to have a classy and elegant wedding that will impress your guests!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Victoria · Married on 06/03/2018

Everything from pushing our date back to accommodating our special requests, Silver Oaks was there at our every wake and call to answer any questions and ensure we had the best wedding day ever! Indra and her team are always and always available to answer any questions - no matter how ridiculous! On our wedding day, everything went flawless thanks to Silver Oaks and their AWESOME team!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Anna · Married on 05/20/2018

I recently held my wedding and brunch reception at Silver Oaks Chateau in Pacific Missouri. It is an amazing venue run by owners Sandi and Ron who know how to make any day perfect.
    Our day started out rainy so we made the decision to hold our ceremony inside. Ron and Sandi assured us all would be beautiful and it was. We did not regret this decision for a moment. Our guests were all comfortable and loved our rustic setting. The room was lovely with candles and white hydrangeas. Sandi suggested that I walk down the staircase with my father and it made my entrance even more special. We said our vows under a flowered arbor in front of a large window overlooking the grounds.
    Our cocktail hour and first dance were held on the patio. The garden looked beautiful. The flower pots were filled with blooms and fireplace mantle covered with a swag of greenery.
    Our brunch was back inside where the staff had transformed the ceremony area into our reception area. Again, all was done perfectly.
    I have heard nothing but wonderful comments about the venue. Our guests could mingle comfortably inside or outside.
    I can’t forget to mention the beautiful bride’s suite where more than 10 of us dressed in comfort. The grooms room was large with a tv, refrigerator and coffee maker. Sandi and Ron really want the day to be great. They even set up a steamer for us to use if there were last minute wrinkles to deal with.
    Indra, our wedding coordinator was attentive and helpful. She listened to our ideas and made them happen. She kept all on schedule and saw that things moved along smoothly.
    If you have booked your wedding at Silver Oaks Chateau, be assured it will be beautiful. If you are considering this venue, act fast. Silver Oaks is truly amazing!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Silver Oaks Chateau 22
    Silver Oaks Chateau 23

Stefanie · Married on 02/17/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Callie West and the whole Silver Oaks team. It is the MOST beautiful venue to create memories for years to come. Callie and team were so kind, informative, flexible, and hard working in order to make my day a little less stressful. The venue is not only gorgeous, but they have thought of everything: fireplace and heaters, bridal quarters, patio, bar set-up, beautiful chairs and chandeliers, etc. I couldn't imagine my day anywhere else. It was the perfect setting for an indoor (or outdoor) ceremony and the flip to the reception was seamless with an awesome vender like Sugarfire. I truly recommend this place to EVERY bride. This venue is so versatile, and the people you work with make the whole experience so easy and joyful.

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Silver Oaks Chateau 24
    Silver Oaks Chateau 25
    Silver Oaks Chateau 26

Lori · Married on 02/14/2018

Perfection! This is the only word to describe our wedding at Silver Oaks. We chose the Elopement Package which included venue, flowers, photography, officiant, and food all for one great price. It was amazing and took a lot of stress out of the wedding planning experience. Callie was our planner and she was so helpful and responsive to all of our questions. The day was perfect and was everything we wanted our wedding to be.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Devon · Married on 02/03/2018

I'm actually speechless after having my wedding and reception here, but I think I can manage to find some words - this venue and staff are INCREDIBLE. If you do absolutely nothing else to it (no decor, no flowers, etc) this venue is still breathtaking (from the foyers, the patio, the grand hall, to the most beautiful BRIDAL SUITE and Groom's room complete with a TV and fireplace). You just have to see it. My husband and I got married here on 2/3/18 and choosing Silver Oaks was the easiest and BEST decision we made (our families and friends echoed this loud and clear). Callie West was our coordinator and she is a PRO. I met with her 2 times prior to the wedding day where she helped me make so many decisions and plan things out that hadn't even crossed my mind. This leads me to my second most favorite thing about Silver Oaks, aside from the venue itself, and that's the inclusion of a day-of coordinator in the venue rental price. Callie did it ALL on our wedding day - we didn't have to think about anything (and neither did our families or bridal party)! From working with every single vendor that showed up, keeping us on our time schedule, organizing the bridal party, down to bringing me a glass of champagne when needed - Callie is a wedding day life saver!!! Also, Todd the Operations Manager is wonderful! He did all the manual labor required to make the wedding day happen - all while making sure the fireplace on the patio was burning all night. And lastly, I would highly recommend using vendors from the Silver Oaks preferred vendor lists - they really know the drill when it comes to working with Silver Oaks.

If you've read this far - you get the point - I would live at this venue if I could. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and better than I ever could have imagined, and so much of this is thanks to Silver Oaks Chateau!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Carla · Married on 01/20/2018

This is the perfect place for a wedding or reception. My daughter got married at Church and we had the reception at Silver Oaks Chateau. I cannot express what a wonderful night it was. This venue is magical. The night far exceeded our expectations. Our wedding guest were telling us it was the best wedding they had been to. Everyone absolutely loved the venue. Callie was so sweet, every-time we would change our minds about something she would say "absolutely no problem". Ron was so accommodating to our needs as well. If you want a special night - this place is it!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 11/19/2017

I loved every minute of working with Callie, Ron, and the rest of the staff at Silver Oaks Chateau. They will do literally everything in their power to make your wedding day exactly what you want it to be. The facilities could not be more beautiful, whether you have your ceremony indoors or outside. It was so nice to have a day-of coordinator to help not only plan out the day but to make it go as smoothly as possible without me personally having to answer a single question about the details. We ended up inside because of the cold but the staff made the conversion from ceremony to reception quick and painless. I seriously cannot say enough good things about them and would recommend them to any couple!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Silver Oaks Chateau 27
    Silver Oaks Chateau 28
    Silver Oaks Chateau 29
    Silver Oaks Chateau 30

Holly · Married on 10/27/2017

Getting married at Silver Oaks was a wonderful experience. From the moment we stepped inside, we knew this is where we wanted to be married. The venue is beautiful, inside and out. Callie, our day of coordinator, stayed in touch with us throughout the process and ensured our day went smoothly. When the weather dropped from 75 degrees the day before the wedding, to 45 degrees the day of the ceremony, she recommended facing the fireplace for our ceremony. This was much warmer. I had my heart set on an outdoor ceremony, but the other great thing about Silver Oaks is, the indoor area is just as gorgeous as outside. I knew if it rained or was too cold, I had a gorgeous "back-up" for the ceremony.
    Even a month later, our guests are still commenting about how beautiful the venue and ceremony were.

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Silver Oaks Chateau 36
    Silver Oaks Chateau 37
    Silver Oaks Chateau 38

Nina · Married on 10/22/2017

Imagine it raining on your wedding day and it still being the most beautiful day of your life. Silver Oaks Chateau did a great job with welcoming us in and making our day feel extra special. There was no chances to even get stressed because Callie and staff made sure everything ran smoothly. We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/06/2017

The place was beautiful, rustic but very classy! Ron and Callie were great. Callie did an awesome job at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding keeping everyone and thing on track. Even better than I imagined it would be and our guests are still talking about it!! Can't wait for my pictures......

Sent on 10/20/2017

katie · Married on 05/08/2015

Having my wedding at Silver Oaks Chateau was the best decision I could have ever made. Not only is the venue one of the most beautiful ones I have ever seen, but the staff there is absolutely AMAZING! They went above and beyond to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect, and it was. My wedding day was SO much more than I could have ever imagined and that is all thanks to the wonderful staff at Silver Oaks.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2019

Charming chateau in STL

Silver Oaks Chateau was the only venue I toured. After seeing this place in person, you will understand why! SOC is tucked away in a forest of trees, and it is absolutely charming. It is unlike anything else in St. Louis. From the bridal suite, to the chandeliers in the ballroom, to the fireplace, to the trails through the forest... SOC is a venue that you could do nothing else in the way of decorating, and it would still be absolutely breathtaking on its own! The only downside is SOC does not help break down at the end of the night, which means you and your family have to. Having to load boxes and lug them to our cars for the last hour of the night was super chaotic and put a damper on things. I would strongly recommend hiring someone to do this for you, so you and your family can continue to enjoy the night. Despite this, SOC is a bride's dream venue. It is so unique and charming, and has so many beautiful backdrops for photos. All of my guests continue to rave about how lovely it was.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Karen · Married on 01/26/2018

We had our daughter's wedding reception and it was absolutely lovely. It is a beautiful venue with a wonderful staff. The ambiance is rustic elegance. There are separate quarters for the bride/bridesmaids and groom/groomsmen with enough room to handle all the hair and makeup stylists and photographers, it is a multi-level venue with various places for a ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, and outside patio with stone fireplace. I highly recommend Silver Oaks Chateau to make your dream wedding come true.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Amibeth · Married on 03/23/2018

3.5
      3.5

The venue is beautiful and a great place if your looking for one location for both ceremony and reception. Despite not having the ceremony outside because of rain, the flip went pretty quickly and smoothly. Just make sure you figure out what services are included upfront and I would suggest hiring a day of coordinator (unless you have an organized friend who gets things done). Otherwise, the day was magical and the location is highly recommended!

Sent on 04/23/2018