Silver Lake Country Club Reviews

Silver Lake Country Club 6
Silver Lake Country Club 7

Amy Most · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful Wedding!

My wedding was absolutely perfect! My husband and I got married on sept 15 in the West garden at silver lake. The facility was beautiful, the food fantastic, and the workers there were so accommodating. Amy was so amazing! She made time for us every time we made an unannounced visit in the months prior to the wedding. She was always available by phone and email. She was so personal to us I felt like she was my personal wedding planner. She had great ideas and tips but also was open to trying new things. She made us really feel comfortable because she clearly knew what she was doing. I didn’t have to worry about a thing on my wedding day! She was checking in on myself and my husband through out the day. At one point I felt like my curls were falling out and she went and found a curling iron for me to use. My guests said it was one of the best weddings they had been to. Their only complaint was that there was to much food! I highly recommend the filet and chicken plated meal. Silver lake was really fantastic to us. I will definitely look back at them when it’s time for a baby shower!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 09/14/2018

Amber Castellano

Silver Lake Country Club and their staff went above and beyond for my September 2018 wedding. From the planning process, all the way to every minute of my wedding and even the day after, they were accessible, accommodating, and made us feel so special. They walk you through everything step by step and are more than willing to make you weddding vision happen in any way they can. Not one single disappointment. Waitstaff, bartenders, wedding coordinators and management made you feel like every time you stepped foot in the building, it was already your wedding day. We loved that they set up our room for us the day of the wedding and placed everything so perfectly. They allowed us to pick up all of our items the day after and did not miss one detail. I cannot day enough good things about them. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this venue, and my guests did as well!

Silver Lake Country Club 8
    Silver Lake Country Club 9
    Silver Lake Country Club 10
    Silver Lake Country Club 11
    Silver Lake Country Club 12
    Silver Lake Country Club 13
    Silver Lake Country Club 14

Libbie · Married on 09/09/2018

Beautiful grounds, great food, and superb staff! My daughter and son in law, could not have asked for more! Awesome venue!

Silver Lake Country Club 15

Margaret · Married on 09/02/2018

We had our Son's wedding here. From 1st contact til when the wedding ended, the experience was wonderful. Amy and Janine go above and beyond for you. The food was excellent, all their staff are attentive. The grounds are stunning for an outside wedding. The cost is very reasonable. Would not hesitate for a second to hold any kind of function here.

Katie · Married on 08/10/2018

We had our wedding at Silver Lake CC on 8/10/18 and I couldn't be happier with how our entire day turned out. We looked at comparable venues and none offered all of the perks for such an amazing price. First of all the team of people, they aren't just helpful and responsive, they're AMAZING!! Specifically, Amy, Janene and Linda made our day outstanding. We began with our ceremony in the west garden, which is stunning (no decor needed). Picture lush flowers, a water feature, arch and white chairs which are set up for you by the venue. After the ceremony we were able to take pictures on the golf course at sunset and there are so many beautiful back drops for your photographer to be inspired. Our reception was perfect! The staff makes sure to check on you throughout the evening to make sure everything is going the way you'd hoped. At dinner we served filet and chicken and got so many compliments on the food, it was outstanding. From the very first walk through, to the planning, and finally to the big day, we never once felt stressed. Silver Lake event planning staff has this down to a science! If you are considering Silver Lake as a potential venue, look no further. Great space for ceremony, great space for reception, amazing food, amazing staff, and most importantly beautiful & affordable!

Silver Lake Country Club 16
    Silver Lake Country Club 17
    Silver Lake Country Club 18

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Silver Lake Country Club!!!! We visited 10 venues in 3 days and we booked SL because of their calmness and professionalism. Throughout the planning process and even up to the final meeting, they were punctual with responding to questions, concerns and giving advice. They made me feel so special and I trusted Amy and Janene with everything and they did not disappoint! The food was incredibly delicious, the grounds are beautiful and well kept and all of the staff were incredibly polite and sweet. I really had the time of my life!!!!!!!! I cannot thank SL enough!!!!!!!

Candace · Married on 06/03/2018

Silverlake was the first and only venue I looked at for my wedding. I do not regret my decision. The staff is awesome and responsive to any all questions. The food was good and the view is even better. With their help I was able to switch my reception to the biggest room because my guest list surprisingly went over the limit of the middle room. They work with you to make sure your wedding day is as perfect as can be. I highly recommend them.

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2018

I got married on May 27, 2018 at Silver Lake Country Club. Let me start by saying that Amy and Janene were super responsive and super helpful. Second of all, the venue is gorgeous. The grounds and the interior - everything was perfect. I got married in the East Garden Room with a lakeside ceremony and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The food was AMAZING and EVERYONE complimented me on it. Pricing was reasonable and they even made my specialty drink of "Green Apple Moscato Sangria" and got Summer Shandy for my husband. They made sure everything looked wonderful and worked out. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. THANKS GUYS! - I'll post a picture when I get them back!

A · Married on 11/05/2017

I had a bridal shower in the smaller room overlooking the fountain and the beautiful foliage. The staff has had excellent service and attention to detail right from the second I booked my event. The servers bent over backwards to help with any issues that arose and I can't say enough wonderful things about our event, I even had people call the next day complimenting our choice of venue. The food was outstanding and the promptness of attention of our needs was incredible. If your thinking about having any event at Silver lake Country Club I would highly recommend your choice. This was our eldest son getting married but I have two more and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Go with Silver Lakes for your Wedding! We had our Ceremony and reception at Silver Lakes which was amazing! The staff is friendly and flexible. The grounds has amazing photo opportunities. They are super accommodating.

Amber · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Silver Lake made our wedding the perfect day that it was!!! Everyone from the first meeting to the very last were helpful, fun energetic and professional and worked perfectly with us to ensure our day was phenomenal!! Our guest continually raved about the meal, the staff and the room. The grounds were gorgeous even in October and at night to take photos. So well maintained and I can’t say enough about the flow of the day. They took care of EVERYTHING!! I am so glad we chose them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for their day to be perfect!

Jaclynn · Married on 08/26/2017

I couldn't of asked for a better venue to host my Wedding! Everyone was amazing, especially Amy, she was so helpful and creative. She kept me positive when I felt like losing my mind. The venue is beautifully decorated outside with flowers, the food was amazing and everyone works together to make sure it all goes smoothly. I would recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding. Well worth the money, the planning and I am so happy with my decision.

Dana · Married on 07/22/2017

Silver lake country club was amazing since the very first meeting when we were just looking for venues. We visited this location in the winter so we didn't get to see the beautiful flowers they have but still instantly fell in love with this place. Our wedding was July 22 and it was perfect guest raves about the food and how beautiful it was. The staff is amazing! And were there when every i needed. The price is great!

Lisa · Married on 07/22/2017

From start to finish, Silver Lake was a pleasure to work with. They made sure that EVERYTHING was perfect for my ceremony, reception, guests, and myself. It was the best day ever; Silver Lake just added to it

Monica · Married on 07/15/2017

We just had our wedding here this past weekend and we have nothing but amazing things to say! From the first time we met last June through last Saturday, their whole staff was terrific. Amy is who really sold us and continued to make us feel comfortable while planning. Donna was a huge help the night of the wedding as well. The venue is stunning, we received so many compliments that night and after about how beautiful it is.The food was awesome, and their bar package is hard to beat :) Thanks for helping make our wedding perfect!

Erin · Married on 07/07/2017

I did not want to get married at a country club, but after attending a wedding of a friend at Silver Lake, we decided it was exactly what we wanted for our wedding... Now, I have no idea why anyone would want to get married anywhere but Silver Lake! I had such an amazing experience with them. EVERYONE you work with at Silver Lake is friendly and responsive and keeps you on task! They really want to make sure you have the best day possible, and they are so organized and helpful. We were married in the gazebo, and it was SO beautiful. We did not even need to decorate the aisle because they have flowers and decor outside.. The gardens are absolutely stunning, and you will get AMAZING pictures. There are so many places to take them.. Our reception was in the Garden room, and it is unbelievable how pretty the room looks with the large windows with the lights on the trees outside. Oh, and the food is AMAZING! So good. I worked with Amy and Janene with the planning of the wedding, and they were incredible - No matter who you're working with, they all keep the same notes and can pick up wherever someone else left off. On the day of, Linda and Jeff, staff members of Silver Lake, were not only helpful but SO enthusiastic and excited, which just made the day that much better. To top it all off, they have the best prices out of anyone you will find in town! Tax and gratuity is included in the pricing, and they will pay you back up to a certain percentage of people who don't show up the day of (which ended up happening in our case!!)... Where else can you find that?! I looked at other, more expensive country clubs in the area, and NOTHING even comes close. Silver Lake is not only a more beautiful venue, but also more reasonable. I can not say enough great things about them, and I am so thankful I had my wedding there.

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

I would recommend Silver Lake Country Club for anyone planning a wedding. They were easy to deal with from day 1. Very flexible, responsive, and willing to accommodate any additional requests. Their prices are very straight forward....no hidden costs! The staff was great to work with! The bartenders were so nice and always ready to serve. We got so many compliments after the wedding on how nice the service was. The servers on the day of the wedding were so nice and kept checking in with both myself and my groom to make sure everything was as planned or if they could do anything else for us. Food was great. Even the set up of my dessert donuts and pictures for the memorial section we had was great. I didn't have anything special to display our donuts and when we arrived at the reception, I saw how awesome it all looked. I didn't have to worry about a thing because I knew everything was taken care of. I can't say enough about everyone at Silver Lake. We loved them!

Christina · Married on 05/26/2017

Silver Lake was the perfect choice for our wedding! We were beyond satisfied with what we expected. From the staff, to the food, to the ceremony site and so much more- we were amazed at how it all came together. They were so accommodating to what we wanted to do- and let us show our true style. They even allowed us to do Fireworks for us that night! We will never forget our wedding day- and we have a huge thanks to give to them because of it. Silver Lake will always have a special place in our hearts. We love you!!!!
    Christina & Stabley. 5/26/17

Karen · Married on 04/29/2017

Don't hesitate to book with them. This was not my first experience with wedding vendors. By far the best I have dealt with.

Amy · Married on 04/29/2017

Silver Lake Country Club is the perfect venue for any wedding! We had our wedding there April, 29 and it was absolutely perfect. All of our guests had nothing but positive comments! The food was fabulous, the pictures turned out amazing, and the staff was super friendly! If you are looking for a stress free wedding Silver Lake is the place to go! Amy does a wonderful job. Her vendor list makes finding limo's, florists, photographers, and DJ's a piece of cake! We chose all from her recommended list and everything went smoothly!

KEVIN · Married on 03/18/2017

Dear Amy and Silver Lake Staff,
    The Mescall family wants to take this opportunity to brag upon you! Our son, John, and his new bride, Janice, continue to rave on about their wedding party held at your hall. The setting is so beautiful and inviting both inside and out. You were flexible allowing an Irish family to decorate to our desire. The hall was festive in green for St. Patrick’s Day Weekend matching the cake and spot lighting. We were able to use our specialized decorations throughout, center pieces, and focus tastefully upon the memory table for recognition of family members departed. We had many questions prior which everyone was kind in allowing us to ask. You provided common sense professional advice enabling our decision making processes. The wedding folder provided a helpful resource aiding in finding just the right people to service our every need. You made us feel like family giving valued advice. We celebrated our day without any surprises. The food was delicious and friendly servers complimented the whole event. We loved our wedding celebration because of your attention to every detail. You made an occasion that could bring much stress, easy and enjoyable. We highly recommend your facility to anybody needing an environment for any special occasion.

• barbiecake88

Jill · Married on 12/17/2016

Silver Lake Country Club was the ideal reception venue from start to finish.

NICOLE · Married on 10/15/2016

Silver Lake was absolutely amazing! They responded quickly via email when I had questions leading up to the wedding. The day of, they were so attentive, helping my guests, bridal party and of course myself and husband. The food was absolutely delicious and the staff were great! They made my day absolutely amazing and I highly suggest Silver Lake for anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Stephanie · Married on 10/02/2016

Silver Lake was AMAZING! They were very helpful and beyond prepared. It happened to start raining right as we were starting the ceremony (which was outside!) But Amy and her team were prepared and brought out all white umbrellas for everyone. It looked beautiful.