Silver Lake Country Club Reviews

136 Reviews for Silver Lake Country Club

• Paige

Paige Hedderman · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Beautiful Venue

We are SOOO excited to have our wedding at Silver Lake CC!! My family has done MANY other events with them. We have had numerous showers and benefits with them and they always make everything perfect. The food is fantastic, the views are beautiful and they have multiple rooms to choose from. Our wedding party is larger so we have both garden rooms and I know its going to be the best place to have everyone. They have been so helpful and communicative - to relax my stresses and guide me on all they will do for the day to take off my plate. I can'y wait for more to come together for our special day. --- They also sent us the CUTEST little package after we booked our date with them!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • W

Wendy Wasilewski · Getting married on 11/01/2020

The Most Beautiful Baby Shower!

Thanks to the event coordinator, Amy Coghill, and our servers, Donna and Linda, the baby shower was absolutely beautiful! From the food, service, assistance, and care shown, our experience could not have been surpassed. I highly recommend Silver Lake Country Club for all events!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Mary

Mary Eckert Flynn · Married on 07/10/2020

Wonderful Experience

Our daughter was married at Silver Lake Country Club, and we were 100% happy with the entire experience. From the early planning to the big day, the staff at Silver Lake made sure it was perfect. The wedding was 3 months ago, and guests are still remarking at how wonderful, dare I say perfect, the evening turned out. One guest has been in the service industry for 30 years, and raved about the waitstaff and bartenders. "I've never been to a wedding with such awesome staff before." All the food was delicious also! I would definitely use Silver Lake Country Club for any future showers or weddings I am involved with planning.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Amy Morrone · Married on 11/30/2019

Wonderful service, beautiful venue!

Our experience with Silver Lake was fantastic. They have years of experience handling weddings, and it shows with their team’s professionalism, responsiveness, and know-how. We had both our ceremony and reception at the venue. Besides the beautiful West and East Garden rooms and gorgeous grounds, their team was on top of everything the entire night. The bartender remembered the bridal party’s drinks of choice. The waitstaff checked on all guests consistently. The food was absolutely phenomenal! The set up and take down was so smooth. There was staff on hand to make sure we knew where and when to be in our places prior to the ceremony. They were one step ahead of us the entire night in the best way possible. In the months leading up to our wedding, they were great at communicating with us and making sure all our questions were promptly answered. The entire evening was just beautiful and ran so smoothly and so much of the that is because of the team at Silver Lake. Even though they do this weekly with dozens of couples, we felt so special and important each time we spoke with anyone on their team. We would highly recommend their services to anyone in the area! Thank you, Silver Lake!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Campbell · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful venue, fantastic staff, perfect wedding day!

We got married at the lakeside ceremony site and had our reception in the East Garden Room at Silver Lake at the end of September this year and it was perfect! From the moment we booked through the day of our wedding, everything was seamless. Amy and Janine do an amazing job of making sure everything is flawlessly executed. The grounds are beautiful, the lit up gazebo is magical, and the reception room is lovely and had just been freshly updated with new carpeting and a new dance floor, so everything looked great. If you are looking for a beautiful venue, fantastic staff, and a well-coordinated event, this is definitely the place for you. So happy we chose Silver Lake!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Staff and Venue!!

We just go married at Silver Lake this weekend. Our ceremony was at Lakeside and reception in the East Garden. It was gorgeous!! Everything was absolutely perfect!!! The staff was phenomenal!!! They truly went above and beyond. They did things I didn’t even know I needed or wanted. They set up the room exactly how I asked, they saved appetizers for me and my husband since we were taking pictures during the cocktail hour. We didn’t want to be introduced with drinks in our hands, so we left them at the bar. They delivered them to our head table without us even asking. Amy was our wedding planner, and she was on top of everything!!! She truly made our wedding perfect and carefree. Oh! And they gave us a wedding gift. I was beyond impressed with everything!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely perfect!

WE LOVE SILVER LAKE COUNTRY CLUB!! We are so happy we chose Silver Lake Country Club for our wedding reception! Amy, Jeanine, and the whole staff make you feel like family. They help you every step of the way and make wedding planning easy- as if that's possible, right!? Well they do! They are pro's! Months after our wedding- we are still getting compliments on how great the food was; how hot the food was; how beautiful the room and courtyard looked, etc. We looked at so many venues and once we looked at Silver Lake- we knew right away that this was the perfect place to throw a celebration with our family and friends. Stop searching and book your venue here- you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Tom McMahon · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Reccomended!!!

The best decision we made in the course of planning our wedding was to have it a Silver Lake. Great people. beautiful venue, excellent food and very competitively priced. Every step of the way, they were easy to work with, accommodating and always focused on making things work for us. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • O

Owinda Marchbacks · Married on 09/30/2018

The staff was very, very helpful.

The staff was very, very helpful with the setup and breakdown. The room was beautiful.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Amy Most · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful Wedding!

My wedding was absolutely perfect! My husband and I got married on sept 15 in the West garden at silver lake. The facility was beautiful, the food fantastic, and the workers there were so accommodating. Amy was so amazing! She made time for us every time we made an unannounced visit in the months prior to the wedding. She was always available by phone and email. She was so personal to us I felt like she was my personal wedding planner. She had great ideas and tips but also was open to trying new things. She made us really feel comfortable because she clearly knew what she was doing. I didn’t have to worry about a thing on my wedding day! She was checking in on myself and my husband through out the day. At one point I felt like my curls were falling out and she went and found a curling iron for me to use. My guests said it was one of the best weddings they had been to. Their only complaint was that there was to much food! I highly recommend the filet and chicken plated meal. Silver lake was really fantastic to us. I will definitely look back at them when it’s time for a baby shower!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/14/2018

Amber Castellano

Silver Lake Country Club and their staff went above and beyond for my September 2018 wedding. From the planning process, all the way to every minute of my wedding and even the day after, they were accessible, accommodating, and made us feel so special. They walk you through everything step by step and are more than willing to make you weddding vision happen in any way they can. Not one single disappointment. Waitstaff, bartenders, wedding coordinators and management made you feel like every time you stepped foot in the building, it was already your wedding day. We loved that they set up our room for us the day of the wedding and placed everything so perfectly. They allowed us to pick up all of our items the day after and did not miss one detail. I cannot day enough good things about them. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this venue, and my guests did as well!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Libbie · Married on 09/09/2018

Beautiful grounds, great food, and superb staff! My daughter and son in law, could not have asked for more! Awesome venue!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Margaret · Married on 09/02/2018

We had our Son's wedding here. From 1st contact til when the wedding ended, the experience was wonderful. Amy and Janine go above and beyond for you. The food was excellent, all their staff are attentive. The grounds are stunning for an outside wedding. The cost is very reasonable. Would not hesitate for a second to hold any kind of function here.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Katie · Married on 08/10/2018

We had our wedding at Silver Lake CC on 8/10/18 and I couldn't be happier with how our entire day turned out. We looked at comparable venues and none offered all of the perks for such an amazing price. First of all the team of people, they aren't just helpful and responsive, they're AMAZING!! Specifically, Amy, Janene and Linda made our day outstanding. We began with our ceremony in the west garden, which is stunning (no decor needed). Picture lush flowers, a water feature, arch and white chairs which are set up for you by the venue. After the ceremony we were able to take pictures on the golf course at sunset and there are so many beautiful back drops for your photographer to be inspired. Our reception was perfect! The staff makes sure to check on you throughout the evening to make sure everything is going the way you'd hoped. At dinner we served filet and chicken and got so many compliments on the food, it was outstanding. From the very first walk through, to the planning, and finally to the big day, we never once felt stressed. Silver Lake event planning staff has this down to a science! If you are considering Silver Lake as a potential venue, look no further. Great space for ceremony, great space for reception, amazing food, amazing staff, and most importantly beautiful & affordable!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Silver Lake Country Club!!!! We visited 10 venues in 3 days and we booked SL because of their calmness and professionalism. Throughout the planning process and even up to the final meeting, they were punctual with responding to questions, concerns and giving advice. They made me feel so special and I trusted Amy and Janene with everything and they did not disappoint! The food was incredibly delicious, the grounds are beautiful and well kept and all of the staff were incredibly polite and sweet. I really had the time of my life!!!!!!!! I cannot thank SL enough!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 06/09/2018

Silver Lake Country Club stands out from all of the other wedding venues!!! The staff is friendly and always answers all of your questions. Not to mention that the golf course is just beautiful with the flowers and gazebo. The food is fantastic and I would recommend for any of my family or friends to get married here!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Candace · Married on 06/03/2018

Silverlake was the first and only venue I looked at for my wedding. I do not regret my decision. The staff is awesome and responsive to any all questions. The food was good and the view is even better. With their help I was able to switch my reception to the biggest room because my guest list surprisingly went over the limit of the middle room. They work with you to make sure your wedding day is as perfect as can be. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2018

I got married on May 27, 2018 at Silver Lake Country Club. Let me start by saying that Amy and Janene were super responsive and super helpful. Second of all, the venue is gorgeous. The grounds and the interior - everything was perfect. I got married in the East Garden Room with a lakeside ceremony and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The food was AMAZING and EVERYONE complimented me on it. Pricing was reasonable and they even made my specialty drink of "Green Apple Moscato Sangria" and got Summer Shandy for my husband. They made sure everything looked wonderful and worked out. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. THANKS GUYS! - I'll post a picture when I get them back!

Sent on 07/06/2018

A · Married on 11/05/2017

I had a bridal shower in the smaller room overlooking the fountain and the beautiful foliage. The staff has had excellent service and attention to detail right from the second I booked my event. The servers bent over backwards to help with any issues that arose and I can't say enough wonderful things about our event, I even had people call the next day complimenting our choice of venue. The food was outstanding and the promptness of attention of our needs was incredible. If your thinking about having any event at Silver lake Country Club I would highly recommend your choice. This was our eldest son getting married but I have two more and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Go with Silver Lakes for your Wedding! We had our Ceremony and reception at Silver Lakes which was amazing! The staff is friendly and flexible. The grounds has amazing photo opportunities. They are super accommodating.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Amber · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Silver Lake made our wedding the perfect day that it was!!! Everyone from the first meeting to the very last were helpful, fun energetic and professional and worked perfectly with us to ensure our day was phenomenal!! Our guest continually raved about the meal, the staff and the room. The grounds were gorgeous even in October and at night to take photos. So well maintained and I can’t say enough about the flow of the day. They took care of EVERYTHING!! I am so glad we chose them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for their day to be perfect!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Jaclynn · Married on 08/26/2017

I couldn't of asked for a better venue to host my Wedding! Everyone was amazing, especially Amy, she was so helpful and creative. She kept me positive when I felt like losing my mind. The venue is beautifully decorated outside with flowers, the food was amazing and everyone works together to make sure it all goes smoothly. I would recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding. Well worth the money, the planning and I am so happy with my decision.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Dana · Married on 07/22/2017

Silver lake country club was amazing since the very first meeting when we were just looking for venues. We visited this location in the winter so we didn't get to see the beautiful flowers they have but still instantly fell in love with this place. Our wedding was July 22 and it was perfect guest raves about the food and how beautiful it was. The staff is amazing! And were there when every i needed. The price is great!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/22/2017

From start to finish, Silver Lake was a pleasure to work with. They made sure that EVERYTHING was perfect for my ceremony, reception, guests, and myself. It was the best day ever; Silver Lake just added to it

Sent on 09/06/2017

Monica · Married on 07/15/2017

We just had our wedding here this past weekend and we have nothing but amazing things to say! From the first time we met last June through last Saturday, their whole staff was terrific. Amy is who really sold us and continued to make us feel comfortable while planning. Donna was a huge help the night of the wedding as well. The venue is stunning, we received so many compliments that night and after about how beautiful it is.The food was awesome, and their bar package is hard to beat :) Thanks for helping make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 07/18/2017