Silver Lake Country Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Cassandra
    Cassandra J. Married on 04/30/2022

Even a Tornado Warning Couldn't Phase Silver Lake

We had our wedding here on April 30, and it was PERFECT. Amy and Janene are the absolute best to work with, and everybody raved about the staff and food afterwards. We had a tornado warning when our ceremony was supposed to start, and Silver Lake was able to completely pivot, and set the room for an indoor ceremony after all danger had passed. We even got to have cocktail hour on the patio we were supposed to have our ceremony on after the weather cleared up. I really can't say enough good things!! Have your wedding here!
  • A C
    A C Married on 07/24/2021

Silver Lake and staff to the rescue!

My husband and I made Silver Lake our destination wedding choice and we were soooo glad we did. From the quick responses to our emails, since we were coming in from California... to all the adjustments to survive the super hot day. They made our special day truly a dream come true. Making sure everything was in place the way I had wished it all to be. They have all my and my husbands gratitude!
  • Ivy
    Ivy C. Married on 07/11/2021

Our wedding reception was beautiful!

We're so glad we had our wedding reception at Silver Lake! The staff was so friendly every time we visited. Amy and Janene were a pleasure to work with and had an answer for every question I had. They were also kind enough to allow us to get ready in the locker room (much nicer than it sounds) even though we were planning to leave the property for the ceremony. We had our reception in the West Garden room, and it was beautiful! Even with no decor, the room itself has a whole wall of windows, wood beams, and an outdoor patio space with a garden and trees wrapped in fairy lights. I gave them very little instruction about how to set up the decor we brought, and they fulfilled my vision perfectly! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about my experience at Silver Lake and I would absolutely choose them all over again!
  • Ashley
    Ashley J. Married on 06/05/2021

Amy and Janene are the best

My husband and I had our wedding at Silver Lake last month. We postponed it because of Covid and Janene and Amy were extremely understanding about it. They carried over our deposit and helped us pick our new date. Working with them was the best. They don’t care if you email them a million questions, they will respond very quickly. Or call you if you’d prefer. They suggested some of our vendors which was helpful because I really didn’t know where to start or what we really needed.

They attend the rehearsal to walk you through how things will go. And the day of, they went over it again. Answered everyone’s questions. They’re just extremely helpful. They want to see your wedding be a success.

The ceremony looked gorgeous. It was 90 outside but there was a lot of shade so it didn’t feel hot. And the pictures turned out great. I loved the pond and water fountain in the backyard. And the garden is beautiful. Our florist added some flowers and fabric to the arch.

And most importantly our guest loved the food and top shelf OPEN BAR!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel D. Married on 05/15/2021

What a beautiful place to get married!

Silver Lake Country Club is a beautiful place to get married! From the twinkle-lit gardens surrounding the West Garden room, to the waterfall background ceremony site, Silver Lake could not be more picturesque. My wedding vision included outdoor views with an indoor reception tucked away in a cute garden, and Silver Lake delivered just that. Also, the food is PHENOMENAL! My guests still call to say how good the filet mignon and champagne chicken was! Even the rolls and soup impressed my guests. Amy and Janene are truly wonderful people to work with, and their organization and dedication to their role as event coordinators made the wedding planning process so much smoother, even through the multiple changes due to COVID. Their years of experience show in the care they take during the event planning process and the commitment to making your day everything you dreamed of. Silver Lake makes planning simple by offering customizable packages without any hidden fees or taxes, like an all-inclusive resort. Their large staff are professional and handle everything as instructed. I could not have been happier to have chosen Silver Lake for my day!
  • Paige
    Paige H. Married on 05/08/2021

Beautiful Venue

We are SOOO excited to have our wedding at Silver Lake CC!! My family has done MANY other events with them. We have had numerous showers and benefits with them and they always make everything perfect. The food is fantastic, the views are beautiful and they have multiple rooms to choose from. Our wedding party is larger so we have both garden rooms and I know its going to be the best place to have everyone. They have been so helpful and communicative - to relax my stresses and guide me on all they will do for the day to take off my plate. I can'y wait for more to come together for our special day. --- They also sent us the CUTEST little package after we booked our date with them!
  • Bernadette
    Bernadette O. Married on 04/23/2021

The only place to have your wedding and reception!

The entire staff is so accommodating, beautiful place, delicious food top of the line drinks!
  • W
    Wendy W. Married on 11/01/2020

The Most Beautiful Baby Shower!

Thanks to the event coordinator, Amy Coghill, and our servers, Donna and Linda, the baby shower was absolutely beautiful! From the food, service, assistance, and care shown, our experience could not have been surpassed. I highly recommend Silver Lake Country Club for all events!
    Angie P. Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Perfect & Effortless

Amy and Janene were so incredible to work with throughout the entire process. Our initial wedding date was supposed to be at the beginning of COVID and they were always on top of keeping us posted on the latest updates of what we were/weren't allowed. After we ultimately made the tough decision to postpone the wedding for a year, they were nothing less that incredibly supportive and made the date transition so easy. From the days leading up to our wedding, Amy and Janene were so patient at answering all my last minute panic questions and made our day absolutely perfect. Even the staff on the day of the event was absolutely amazing and extremely helpful. All our guests had such great things to say about all the staff, bartenders, and of course the food (we had a lot of people with food restrictions and those with the restrictions also raved about the food they were served). Would HIGHLY recommend Silver Lake to anyone!
  • Mary
    Mary E. Married on 07/10/2020

Wonderful Experience

Our daughter was married at Silver Lake Country Club, and we were 100% happy with the entire experience. From the early planning to the big day, the staff at Silver Lake made sure it was perfect. The wedding was 3 months ago, and guests are still remarking at how wonderful, dare I say perfect, the evening turned out. One guest has been in the service industry for 30 years, and raved about the waitstaff and bartenders. "I've never been to a wedding with such awesome staff before." All the food was delicious also! I would definitely use Silver Lake Country Club for any future showers or weddings I am involved with planning.
    Amy M. Married on 11/30/2019

Wonderful service, beautiful venue!

Our experience with Silver Lake was fantastic. They have years of experience handling weddings, and it shows with their team’s professionalism, responsiveness, and know-how. We had both our ceremony and reception at the venue. Besides the beautiful West and East Garden rooms and gorgeous grounds, their team was on top of everything the entire night. The bartender remembered the bridal party’s drinks of choice. The waitstaff checked on all guests consistently. The food was absolutely phenomenal! The set up and take down was so smooth. There was staff on hand to make sure we knew where and when to be in our places prior to the ceremony. They were one step ahead of us the entire night in the best way possible. In the months leading up to our wedding, they were great at communicating with us and making sure all our questions were promptly answered. The entire evening was just beautiful and ran so smoothly and so much of the that is because of the team at Silver Lake. Even though they do this weekly with dozens of couples, we felt so special and important each time we spoke with anyone on their team. We would highly recommend their services to anyone in the area! Thank you, Silver Lake!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful venue, fantastic staff, perfect wedding day!

We got married at the lakeside ceremony site and had our reception in the East Garden Room at Silver Lake at the end of September this year and it was perfect! From the moment we booked through the day of our wedding, everything was seamless. Amy and Janine do an amazing job of making sure everything is flawlessly executed. The grounds are beautiful, the lit up gazebo is magical, and the reception room is lovely and had just been freshly updated with new carpeting and a new dance floor, so everything looked great. If you are looking for a beautiful venue, fantastic staff, and a well-coordinated event, this is definitely the place for you. So happy we chose Silver Lake!
  • Annie
    Annie Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely perfect!

WE LOVE SILVER LAKE COUNTRY CLUB!! We are so happy we chose Silver Lake Country Club for our wedding reception! Amy, Jeanine, and the whole staff make you feel like family. They help you every step of the way and make wedding planning easy- as if that's possible, right!? Well they do! They are pro's! Months after our wedding- we are still getting compliments on how great the food was; how hot the food was; how beautiful the room and courtyard looked, etc. We looked at so many venues and once we looked at Silver Lake- we knew right away that this was the perfect place to throw a celebration with our family and friends. Stop searching and book your venue here- you will NOT be disappointed!
    Elizabeth Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Staff and Venue!!

We just go married at Silver Lake this weekend. Our ceremony was at Lakeside and reception in the East Garden. It was gorgeous!! Everything was absolutely perfect!!! The staff was phenomenal!!! They truly went above and beyond. They did things I didn’t even know I needed or wanted. They set up the room exactly how I asked, they saved appetizers for me and my husband since we were taking pictures during the cocktail hour. We didn’t want to be introduced with drinks in our hands, so we left them at the bar. They delivered them to our head table without us even asking. Amy was our wedding planner, and she was on top of everything!!! She truly made our wedding perfect and carefree. Oh! And they gave us a wedding gift. I was beyond impressed with everything!!
    Tom M. Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Reccomended!!!

The best decision we made in the course of planning our wedding was to have it a Silver Lake. Great people. beautiful venue, excellent food and very competitively priced. Every step of the way, they were easy to work with, accommodating and always focused on making things work for us. I can't recommend them highly enough.
  • O
    Owinda M. Married on 09/30/2018

The staff was very, very helpful.

The staff was very, very helpful with the setup and breakdown. The room was beautiful.
    Amy M. Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful Wedding!

My wedding was absolutely perfect! My husband and I got married on sept 15 in the West garden at silver lake. The facility was beautiful, the food fantastic, and the workers there were so accommodating. Amy was so amazing! She made time for us every time we made an unannounced visit in the months prior to the wedding. She was always available by phone and email. She was so personal to us I felt like she was my personal wedding planner. She had great ideas and tips but also was open to trying new things. She made us really feel comfortable because she clearly knew what she was doing. I didn’t have to worry about a thing on my wedding day! She was checking in on myself and my husband through out the day. At one point I felt like my curls were falling out and she went and found a curling iron for me to use. My guests said it was one of the best weddings they had been to. Their only complaint was that there was to much food! I highly recommend the filet and chicken plated meal. Silver lake was really fantastic to us. I will definitely look back at them when it’s time for a baby shower!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 09/14/2018

Amber Castellano

Silver Lake Country Club and their staff went above and beyond for my September 2018 wedding. From the planning process, all the way to every minute of my wedding and even the day after, they were accessible, accommodating, and made us feel so special. They walk you through everything step by step and are more than willing to make you weddding vision happen in any way they can. Not one single disappointment. Waitstaff, bartenders, wedding coordinators and management made you feel like every time you stepped foot in the building, it was already your wedding day. We loved that they set up our room for us the day of the wedding and placed everything so perfectly. They allowed us to pick up all of our items the day after and did not miss one detail. I cannot day enough good things about them. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this venue, and my guests did as well!
    Libbie Married on 09/09/2018
    Beautiful grounds, great food, and superb staff! My daughter and son in law, could not have asked for more! Awesome venue!
    Margaret Married on 09/02/2018
    We had our Son's wedding here. From 1st contact til when the wedding ended, the experience was wonderful. Amy and Janine go above and beyond for you. The food was excellent, all their staff are attentive. The grounds are stunning for an outside wedding. The cost is very reasonable. Would not hesitate for a second to hold any kind of function here.
    Katie Married on 08/10/2018
    We had our wedding at Silver Lake CC on 8/10/18 and I couldn't be happier with how our entire day turned out. We looked at comparable venues and none offered all of the perks for such an amazing price. First of all the team of people, they aren't just helpful and responsive, they're AMAZING!! Specifically, Amy, Janene and Linda made our day outstanding. We began with our ceremony in the west garden, which is stunning (no decor needed). Picture lush flowers, a water feature, arch and white chairs which are set up for you by the venue. After the ceremony we were able to take pictures on the golf course at sunset and there are so many beautiful back drops for your photographer to be inspired. Our reception was perfect! The staff makes sure to check on you throughout the evening to make sure everything is going the way you'd hoped. At dinner we served filet and chicken and got so many compliments on the food, it was outstanding. From the very first walk through, to the planning, and finally to the big day, we never once felt stressed. Silver Lake event planning staff has this down to a science! If you are considering Silver Lake as a potential venue, look no further. Great space for ceremony, great space for reception, amazing food, amazing staff, and most importantly beautiful & affordable!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/23/2018
    I cannot say enough good things about Silver Lake Country Club!!!! We visited 10 venues in 3 days and we booked SL because of their calmness and professionalism. Throughout the planning process and even up to the final meeting, they were punctual with responding to questions, concerns and giving advice. They made me feel so special and I trusted Amy and Janene with everything and they did not disappoint! The food was incredibly delicious, the grounds are beautiful and well kept and all of the staff were incredibly polite and sweet. I really had the time of my life!!!!!!!! I cannot thank SL enough!!!!!!!
  • Kelley
    Kelley Married on 06/09/2018
    Silver Lake Country Club stands out from all of the other wedding venues!!! The staff is friendly and always answers all of your questions. Not to mention that the golf course is just beautiful with the flowers and gazebo. The food is fantastic and I would recommend for any of my family or friends to get married here!!!
    Candace Married on 06/03/2018
    Silverlake was the first and only venue I looked at for my wedding. I do not regret my decision. The staff is awesome and responsive to any all questions. The food was good and the view is even better. With their help I was able to switch my reception to the biggest room because my guest list surprisingly went over the limit of the middle room. They work with you to make sure your wedding day is as perfect as can be. I highly recommend them.
    Stephanie Married on 05/27/2018
    I got married on May 27, 2018 at Silver Lake Country Club. Let me start by saying that Amy and Janene were super responsive and super helpful. Second of all, the venue is gorgeous. The grounds and the interior - everything was perfect. I got married in the East Garden Room with a lakeside ceremony and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The food was AMAZING and EVERYONE complimented me on it. Pricing was reasonable and they even made my specialty drink of "Green Apple Moscato Sangria" and got Summer Shandy for my husband. They made sure everything looked wonderful and worked out. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. THANKS GUYS! - I'll post a picture when I get them back!