Silvana Braggio Photography Reviews

Silvana Braggio Photography 2
Silvana Braggio Photography 3
Silvana Braggio Photography 4

Jesenia · Married on 09/15/2018

I could not of been more blessed! I was able to book with Silvana last minute for a small wedding ceremony 1 month prior to my wedding! I connected very well with Silvana and my husband adores her too! We absolutely love how our photos came out and it's one of our favorite parts of the wedding. I love Silvana's style and she always responds in a respectful time. I love her work and I love her as a person! Silvana is beautiful inside and out and it shows in her work. Thank you! Gracias por las hermosas fotos!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Silvana Braggio Photography 5
    Silvana Braggio Photography 6
    Silvana Braggio Photography 7
    Silvana Braggio Photography 8

Silvana Braggio Photography's reply:

Thank you my beautiful and sweet bride! Was a great honor to be part of your wedding day!!!

Linda · Married on 09/23/2017

You can’t go wrong if you book with Silvana. I absolutely loved her energy and she was amazing to work with! She knew exactly what we wanted, and her attention to detail, professionalism and creativity were top notch. She even brought a special “Bride” hanger to take a picture of my wedding dress. I was so nervous when I first arrived on our wedding day. I had to travel far and was running late! Silvana was so patient and kind, and made me feel so calm. My husband was hesitant to leave the guests to take pictures, and Silvana didn’t pressure him. She worked around his concerns and everything turned out great! She was very fun, energetic, and insightful with creating beautiful memories of our special day. I can’t wait to see our photos. I would highly recommend Silvana for all your photography needs.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 07/02/2017

My husband and I got married in a very remote, small town about five hours from Phoenix up in the White Mountains. As you can imagine, this made our search for a wedding photographer a bit difficult. From the moment I first talked to Silvana over the phone (after a lot of searching around for photographers), I knew that she was the right person for the job. She was excited about the opportunity to travel and explore a new place, and within minutes of getting off the phone, she was already arranging the logistics of the trip. She was incredibly flexible, professional, and accommodating to our needs.

We could not be happier with Silvana’s photographs and work ethic. She went far above and beyond to make sure that she had an understanding of our vision and that she was prepared ahead of time. Since our wedding was completely “Do it Yourself” (DIY), things were a bit chaotic and stressful during the hours leading up to our ceremony as we were running around doing last minute preparations, but Silvana remained so calm and patient throughout the whole day. She was loved by all of our relatives.

Silvana captured some of the most special, candid moments and is very talented with artistic direction—she was so creative with the backgrounds she chose, the poses for the bridal portraits, and the detail shots. The photos are absolutely stunning, and we could not be happier with the final results. Silvana far exceeded our expectations, and we are so grateful that we chose her to be our photographer. We would highly recommend her to anyone searching for the perfect wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Anne · Married on 03/17/2017

We hired Silvana after a friend recommended her services. The exact recommendation was “A wonderful classic, portrait wedding photographer. She’s a great friend of mine, very kind and easy going. She’s currently my go-to photographer for my own little family.” We planned our small wedding from overseas so we did everything remotely. Silvana took the time to answer my many e-mails and even scheduled a FaceTime meeting for us to work on a plan. She was organized and meticulous with the details and helped create a schedule for the day so that there would be plenty of time for all the shots she wanted to take. She even checked out the locations beforehand to familiarize herself and give her recommendations. Based on what we had in mind, she created a customized package offering exactly what we needed. On the day, she was on time, professional, and a hard worker. She was flexible but also efficient with her time and throughout the day she was in the background, unobtrusively doing her work. We never felt rushed in our time with her. The turnaround time was incredibly fast and we were amazed by the number of photos as well as the quality. We would recommend her without any hesitation.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Silvana Braggio Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Anne! You and Bosun are so wonderful! I loved your wedding day and I was honored to be part of it!

McKayla · Married on 05/21/2016

Book her! She is the sweetest lady! She worked around my crazy schedule and made my overall experience just that much better! The pictures are amazing! The photographer you choose really does make a difference! They can make or break your wedding and Silvana definitely made ours!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Claudia · Married on 05/23/2015

We feel very fortunate to have Silvana in our marriage, she made this event our most beautiful memory. She is a very kind and professional. You can feel relax, because she has the magic to capture your most important moments. For us she is the best. Claudia & Carlos

Sent on 10/09/2016

Silvana Braggio Photography's reply:

Thank you Claudia and Carlos. You guys are very special and was my honor to be part of your day! <3