Silvana Braggio Photography

Scottsdale, AZ View map
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Silvana Braggio Photography is a wedding photography company located in Scottsdale, Arizona, also serving the Phoenix region. Silvana is originally from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, and moved to the United States in 2006. Photography began as a hobby for her; a way in which she could capture memories and share them with her loved ones back home. It grew from a hobby to a passion, and eventually into a profession. Silvana Braggio Photography can capture everything from your engagement photos to wedding portraits, and family photos.

Silvana Braggio Photography offers a variety of wonderful photography services. Silvana can incorporate contemporary, natural, and traditional techniques into her work, creating a beautiful and unique style. Some of the specific photography services she offers are:

• Additional hours
  • Destination/travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nina K. Married on 10/21/2022

The perfect photographer!

Silvana is so charming and such a fun addition to your wedding day! She convinced us to do an engagement session with her and we are SO happy we did - we had so much fun walking into the desert to get the "saguaro" pics we wanted, and it was great to meet her prior to the big day. She went above and beyond to make sure I got all the pictures we wanted. We got some sneak peeks back immediately and they are amazing, we cannot wait to see the rest!

Silvana Braggio Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! You guys are so awesome and your wedding day was perfect! Can't wait to share all the photos with you!
    Jesenia Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I could not of been more blessed! I was able to book with Silvana last minute for a small wedding ceremony 1 month prior to my wedding! I connected very well with Silvana and my husband adores her too! We absolutely love how our photos came out and it's one of our favorite parts of the wedding. I love Silvana's style and she always responds in a respectful time. I love her work and I love her as a person! Silvana is beautiful inside and out and it shows in her work. Thank you! Gracias por las hermosas fotos!

Silvana Braggio Photography's reply:

Thank you my beautiful and sweet bride! Was a great honor to be part of your wedding day!!!
    Linda Married on 09/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    You can’t go wrong if you book with Silvana. I absolutely loved her energy and she was amazing to work with! She knew exactly what we wanted, and her attention to detail, professionalism and creativity were top notch. She even brought a special “Bride” hanger to take a picture of my wedding dress. I was so nervous when I first arrived on our wedding day. I had to travel far and was running late! Silvana was so patient and kind, and made me feel so calm. My husband was hesitant to leave the guests to take pictures, and Silvana didn’t pressure him. She worked around his concerns and everything turned out great! She was very fun, energetic, and insightful with creating beautiful memories of our special day. I can’t wait to see our photos. I would highly recommend Silvana for all your photography needs.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

11128 East Becker Lane Scottsdale, AZ, 85259
Location of (Silvana Braggio Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding