Silo and Oak Reviews

15 | Temple, TX

15 Reviews for Silo and Oak

• Rhianna

Rhianna Bell · Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing, 10/10 would totally recommend!

I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect venue! The Silo and Oak team worked very hard to make sure my husband and I had the best wedding experience! 10/10

Sent on 11/05/2020

Silo and Oak's reply:

Aww, thank you Rhianna!! We were honored to take care of you and be a part of your beautiful wedding!
  • Allyson

Allyson Platz · Married on 07/04/2020

Beyond Satisfied Bride

Absolutely love this venue. Beautiful area for an outdoor or indoor wedding. I love how every part wedding has its own specific area. All the areas are close enough to always see everyone but not so close you feel crowded. Beautiful during the day and stunning at night with all the lights they have setup. Highly recommend this venue to anyone for any event! We hired Tricia as our coordinator. She made sure our wedding went smoothly and made sure everything we wanted to be done got done. Our wedding definitely could not have been as perfect as it was without her or Silo and Oak.

Sent on 07/19/2020

Courtney · Married on 11/23/2019

Above and Beyond

From start to finish, Tricia made my now husband and I welcome, comfortable answering everything under the sun. She was extremely responsive with phone calls and emails and has so many great vendors to offer, but beyond that the venue is gorgeous, rustic with open spaces and multiple ceremony/reception options. Silo and Oak was the perfect spot to have a small outdoor wedding in November.

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/09/2019

Dream come true!

From the moment we stepped on the property we were greeted with hospitality. It’s a beautiful venue that we fell in love with from the very start. With several options to choose from on where to have the ceremony and the reception. We are so excited to have our big day at this venue!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Silo and Oak's reply:

Rachel! Thank you for your kind words, we can't wait to share in your very big day!! 4 months to go!
  • Beth

Beth Arias · Married on 05/26/2019

Beyond what we'd hoped for!

This is the perfect venue for an intimate wedding. The venue has so many unique touches. Tricia went above and beyond in helping us with our big day. She was very responsive and was able to answer any questions we had. On the day of she kept us all calm and organized and helped us have the best day ever! I would highly recommend Silo and Oak.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Silo and Oak's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I was privileged to serve you both and wish you a lifetime of joy!
  • Steph

Steph Spillers · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautifully Rustic

This place is amazingly spacious (especially when the weather is great), beautiful, versatile and always upgrading when they have a new vision. Even though my mom & I LOVE decorating, I needed to have them do this for me so that I wouldn’t be scrambling for time on my own wedding day... they did an amazing job! They followed all of my diagrams perfectly and improvised in the areas that needed it! Everything was just beautiful! I cannot imagine how many boxes of decor we would have needed to bring if they didn’t already have so many decorations available for my use! The weather happened to be perfect, so the outside spaces were used abundantly, and the outdoor lights were gorgeous! Every guest loved the atmosphere!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Silo and Oak's reply:

Stephanie, we are so happy to have been able to help make your day easier! Your wedding was gorgeous in every way and your diagrams were awesome!! :) :) Thank you for the honor of being a part!

Codetale@yahoo.com · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent 25 stars

Oh wow! I was blown away with the Simmons family. Stephen at Ido @ceremonies officiated my wedding, Tricia decorated, and did everything. I was amazed at the beauty, the simplicity but the elegance she accomplished. it was gorgeous! Thank you!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Silo and Oak's reply:

It was so much fun working with you and bringing your amazing vision to life! Thank you for allowing us to be a part.

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

Silo and Oak is such a rare find for a venue, it's so unique!!! Truly adorable and rustic to the core. My husband and I got SO MANY compliments from everyone about the venue! It's absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy we chose to get married there! The owners are truly amazing as well, both Tricia and Stephen Simmons are super nice, friendly and helpful! Through and through we had an amazing experience choosing Silo and Oak and will forever have wonderful memories of our wedding day!!!:)

Sent on 08/03/2018

Silo and Oak's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! To be a part of your love story is an honor and one we treasure. From the first time we met to your wedding you were both such a joy to work with, and your family and friends are just as wonderful as you! Thank you again.

Bree · Married on 07/01/2018

This venue is amazing! The owners are very friendly and do everything possible to make the day go as smoothly as possible!! I would recommend them to any couple planning their wedding! I rented the venue for 1 hour and hired the owner/officiant to do our ceremony. I truly truly loved every encounter with the owners!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Silo and Oak's reply:

Thank you Bree for your very kind review! We are honored to be a part of your love story.

Libby · Married on 04/13/2018

My husband and I were married here in April 2018 and we had a FANTASTIC experience with the venue and the wonderful owners. Tricia and her husband are exceptionally accommodating, kind and helpful. The pictures make the venue look gorgeous but its even better in person! My husband and I struggled to find a venue that would hold our smallish wedding (we had 70 people) because most venues in the Austin area were for 150+ people which would have swallowed us. This was perfect! Tricia also helped set us up with our caterers and the hotel. I wholeheartedly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Chelsea · Married on 03/30/2018

The Simmons family goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is thoughtfully considered from start to finish! Tricia Simmons took incredible care of our family to make our day such a memorable and pleasant experience. When I say Tricia is detail oriented, I mean she thinks of things you've never even considered! We utilized Tricia's services as Day of Coordinator as well, and because it is her venue she knows her stuff. My nerves instantly subsided as she went through the detailed itinerary for the day. She worked tirelessly to make sure the decor matched our vision, that the D.J. was playing our taste in music during the reception, aiding me with my bustle, and even had the care to make both mine and my husband's dinner plates to make sure we ate. The care, genuine love, and passion they have is so apparent in each interaction and task. This is merely just the service, and I haven't even touched on the venue!! The venue is thoughtfully curated. The historic elements blend naturally with the new construction. Each building is conveniently located and connected with a paved path that is multi-purpose. From the pops of color found on the barnyard doors, to the rustic elements and rusty truck you and your guests will have ample opportunities to take photos!

If you choose Silo and Oak you will be served within an unbelievably stunning venue matched with an equally amazing staff! Thank you for making our day a lasting memory of love; you have made a lasting impact on our family and lives.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Silo and Oak's reply:

Chelsea, your kind words have absolutely touched my heart. To be trusted to help with such an important day is an honor, and to know I brought you peace and provided a lovely backdrop to your day brings me joy. You are a beautiful couple inside and out and I wish you both a marriage filled with love, adventure, and much laughter along the way. Thank you for the beautiful photos!

Stacie · Married on 03/03/2018

I do not know even where to start. This being a second marriage for both of us and wanting to keep it very intimate, we had a picture in our minds of what we wanted. From the moment I sent the first email to Tricia, I knew that I was dealing with great people, professional, honest and genuine. The moment we visited the venue, we knew that Silo and Oak was where we wanted to be married. We wanted to share this great place with our friends and family and celebrate our love and marriage. The venue is beautiful all by itself. The atmosphere and charm is amazing. The venue has so much to offer and there is little that needs to be added to decorate for a wedding. The planning was easy, communication was great and Tricia was there for me every step of the way. She gave me great advice and help me create a perfect day. They whole Simmons family was there to help the day of the wedding and did not interfere but provided much needed support and direction from beginning to end. I was able to have the celebration that I wanted with the people I wanted and it could not have been any more perfect. This family and venue is amazing.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Silo and Oak's reply:

Thank you Stacie for the privilege of being a part of the celebration of not just your wedding, but your celebration of love! You touched me by your kind words and brought a big smile to my day. You and your family are amazing and hope to celebrate your 50th anniversary with you! :)

April · Married on 01/18/2018

Silo and Oak is unsurpassed in the wedding community! Tricia and her family made our day so special with accommodations, patience and the most sincere heart for our day to be successful. I can't express how grateful we are to have found such a sweet treasure to say "Yes, to forever" at!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Silo and Oak's reply:

April, thank you so much for your very kind review, it means so much to us! It was truly a joy to serve you both and to be a part of your beautiful wedding.

T · Married on 12/09/2017

My daughter and her husband were married at Silo and Oak December 9, 2017. Trish is so professional and worked so hard to make my daughter's wedding perfect. The venue is beautiful, the wedding pictures with the sun setting in the background turned out amazing.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Silo and Oak's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a joy and honor to be a part and serve you all.

Ali Burks · Married on 02/22/2020

very friendly and easy going

This is a very beautiful venue that does not need decorations. When planning a small wedding it is hard to find venues that will not swallow your party and this venue was perfect. Trisha was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Silo and Oak's reply:

Thank you Ali for your kind words and choosing us to be a part! We are so happy we were able to provide what you were needing in a venue. It was truly a pleasure to know and serve you and Austin; we wish you a lifetime of joy and love.