40 Reviews for Silicon Forest Entertainment

Disco Ball (3)
Flat Screen (1)
Photobooth (1)
37 Silicon Forest Entertainment Reviews

Craig did a great job keeping our guests up on the dance floor. So much so, that I hardly had a chance to say hello to all of them because I was having so much fun dancing!! He did just enough announcements without overwhelming folks with chatter.

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Fantastic to work with. Best value for your money. He Mc's...provides lighting....and works with you to make it your special night. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 6/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Craig was my savior for all of the music at my wedding. We initially could not find a DJ that would give us the ability to choose most of our dance music but Craig was so awesome and made it easy. There were no issues with his music choice for our big moments and he was a GREAT MC. I would recommend him to ANYONE who is looking for a DJ. He was so affordable and did AMAZINGLY.

Profile Picture Katrina, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had done a lot of research looking for a dj/mc for our wedding that would work for us. I must have interviewed or e-mailed 20. Our wedding was a destination wedding, I wanted them to represent both English and Spanish music. Craig's website was very thorough and loved the fact that you pay after the event, had experience with Latin music and even booked at a time there was a discount. Kacey (works for Craig) was our guy. He was AMAZING. Very professional, super easy to have around, sensed when the crowd liked the music and continued to keep the crowd going. We had a fairly non-traditional wedding and reception. He hung on for dear life and went around each corner with us. EVERYBODY loved the music. Thank you so much Kacey for the amazing time you showed my family and friends.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

Craig was awesome. He was very flexible even when we kept changing up the schedule. Very responsive and extremely helpful when planning the music. I couldn't have found a better DJ.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

we had kayce as the dj for our wedding and we couldn't have been more happy with him. He made sure to keep in contact with us before the wedding and got all the music he needed before hand. He really listened to what we wanted and delivered 100%. The dance floor was always full he knew how to make the whole night flow. Highly recomend dj kayce!

Profile Picture Cassie, 7/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig and Silicon Valley Entertainment provided a great experience for us and our guests at our wedding this summer in Portland, OR. Craig was very prompt and responsive throughout planning and worked with us to do whatever we had envisioned. We even made some last minute changes and Craig made sure that everything went smoothly. Many people commented that our dance floor was great and that it was one of the best weddings that they had attended! So happy to have found Craig and Silicon Forest!

Profile Picture User7000574, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such a great DJ. We had a lot of different ideas for our wedding and he was excited and had a lot to help us as well. We wanted the guests to answer trivial pursuit questions to be able to go to the buffet and he really made it entertaining. I actually got distracted while going through the buffet myself watching everyone struggle to get the answer first. He was flexible with the reception, we ended up not doing something and he was on top of it. The music was exactly what we wanted and everyone had such a great time. He was able to edit a couple songs together for the father/daughter dance which was great, my dad and I did a regular dance then switched into the Time Warp. Craig obviously loves what he does and is more than willing to work with you and make your day great. I often found myself dancing to the music while we were getting our group pictures taken after the ceremony. I would highly recommend Silicon Forest Entertainment.

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Silicon Forest Entertainment DJ'd and MC'd our wedding reception on Halloween and really did a fantastic job of selecting music and keeping the flow of the night moving. Especially considering the fact we didn't really give him any direction on what we wanted or firm up the flow of the evening until just before the event, Craig did a wonderful job of reading the crowd and helping us keep everything organized and streamlined. Everyone enjoyed the music and kept dancing until we closed the place down! Couldn't have been a better Halloween-wedding mashup!

Profile Picture Dani, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Craig did a fantastic job DJ'ing our wedding! Not only was he flexible with our choice of music, but he went far beyond the call of duty setting up lights, keeping an eye on the gift table, and seemlessly blending our ceremony music with a very tasteful addition that really tied it together. Overall one of the best experiences we have ever had working with a provider of services and we would work with him again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture KYLE, 9/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig did a phenomenal job for our wedding! He was very responsive with the planning process and made sure a detail wasn't missed. We received so many complements from our wedding guests on what a great job he did - he made the night a blast. Keep up the great work Craig!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig was amazing! Not only was he an incredible DJ, but he set up the sound system at both our ceremony and reception venues. He was responsive, professional and a ton of fun to work with. My guests danced the night away and loved the music!

Profile Picture User5502488, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Craig was the best decision ever! He arrived way before the start of the ceremony to set up, using really high end products, the speakers, the microphones and his music were all top-notch! He was on cue to playing all the songs we needed and stuck to our timeline. He was also a really good emcee, just, the right amount of his talking at the right time with the right music! Couldnt have asked for more!

The most AMAZING part is that my husband and I resides in Singapore and we only needed to coordinate everything with Craig over email, he showed up on the day and carried out everything exactly the way we had discussed with no hiccups at all!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH Craig!

We also gave him a whole list of songs to play from for our dance floor and dinner music, he not only stuck to those songs, he even managed to throw in songs that he felt were suitable and we absolutely loved and appreciated it!

He's very highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Leila, 9/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Craig was amazing! I highly recommend Silicon Forest Entertaiment to anyone in the Portland area!

Profile Picture Brittney , 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Silicon Forest Entertainment was an outstanding DJ for our wedding! Craig was professional and very helpful in every step of the process. He listened and valued our opinions and helped make our wedding one to remember! They were affordably priced and well worth every penny. I will definitely use Silicon Forest Entertainment again and recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome DJ to make their event spectacular! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture User4317640, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Having someone that was able to take the pressure off of me was important to me for my wedding day, and Craig did just that. His song selection was the perfect mix to appeal to all ages and keep us dancing. He made an excellent MC, but certainly did not talk too much, and went out of his way to get requested songs. We lucked out. Seriously. I cannot say enough good things about Silicon Forest. The up-lighting MADE the venue, the music was fun and dance-able, and Craig had an awesome sense for how the pace of events should move along.
I will be recommending Silicon Forest to all of our friends who have weddings in the future. Thoroughly impressed!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Craig was very professional, helpful, affordable, and receptive to the requests we had when planning our wedding reception. He knows how to read the crowd and keep the energy flowing, and is incredibly helpful in the planning process, too! Attentive, well prepared and easy to work with; he made everything a breeze!

Profile Picture User5344637, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We LOVE DJ Craig! He was the perfect balance of fun and professional. Kept the party going, responded to the vibe, and went above and beyond for our special day!

Profile Picture Korie, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We will defiantly be calling Silicon Forest Entertainment again for any of our DJ needs!
Craig took care of everything at my husbands surprise 60th birthday bash and the evening was a great success. I especially appreciated that I didn't have to run the timeline for him, he just kept the party going!
The only reason I would hesitate to recommend Silicon Forest Entertainment is that I wouldn't want them to be already booked on a date that I needed them! Highly recommend!! 5 stars!

Profile Picture Cindi, 7/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig was very accommodating for our venue and schedules. He did a great job and kept the crowd dancing.

Profile Picture User5517081, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig was the DJ at our wedding reception and he did an amazing job. He was provided us with some cheat sheets that helped us select the order of our songs. Our venue had two floors and Craig did a great job making sure that both had music going. He stepped in a few times to MC some of the events such as the speeches and the tosses.

I'll be reaching out to Craig for future events!

Profile Picture User5517600, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This guy was awesome! He had just the right mix of fun and romance for a wedding.

Profile Picture Laurel, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

SFE really knows how to get the wedding party going! He had a great feel for the crowd and kept the dancing going all night. SFE was easy to work with, reliable and punctual. I highly recommend him for your event.

Profile Picture mike, 3/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Flawless in every single aspect of our wedding entertainment. Our DJ was funny and on time and perfectly accurate with every cue and announcement and song that we asked him to do. Definitely made our wedding as special as it was!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/5/15, 1 Review