101 Reviews for Signature Talent LLC

Do-Not-Play List (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Uplighting (3)
74 Signature Talent LLC Reviews

DJ David Grimm did an exceptional job at our wedding. He was super accommodating and flexible throughout the night. I truly believe that because of him, my wife and I were able to enjoy our wedding night as much as we possible could. Highly recommend! He is worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Robert, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave did a fantastic job as our DJ. We trusted him from the moment we met him, and it was one of the best choices we made. He worked with our officiant to make the ceremony sound perfect and he kept our guests on the dance floor all night. Many of our guests commented after the wedding that they wanted to hire Dave for their future events and we would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Erica, 7/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Dave Grimm of Signature Talent is a truly amazing DJ! He really fed off of the crowd and made the night enjoyable for not only us, but we received many compliments from guests as well. We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thumbs up for DJ Rich. Since ours was an outdoor daytime wedding, we were searching for that delicate balance between background music (for those who wanted to mill around) and fun, engaging dance floor (for those who wanted to dance). DJ Rich hit the sweet spot. The dance floor had its champions (and even drew in those who might not otherwise dance) while those on the lawn were digging the good music.

Profile Picture Nick, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was very helpful in the planning process. He wanted to make sure everything went well, not only his part of it. He did a great job of getting people who are not that into dancing on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Joan, 6/9/18, 12 Reviews

Profile Picture Joan, 6/9/18, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave was an amazing DJ - we had an Indian/American fusion of songs and our guests had the best time! I definitely recommend Dave!

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

David was our most reliable vendor with his excellent communication and prompt responses to questions/concerns. He is very experienced and you will have nothing to worry about with David. We recommend utilizing the extra lighting he offers. It's a bit more costly but creates a warm ambiance. He uses high tech equipment so you can expect superb sound quality. Very professional and a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Lisa , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was wonderful!! He was extremely organized and helpful from the beginning. He sent us questionnaires to fill out about our wedding well in adavcnce, so we would know what to expect for the flow of our wedding and we always knew exactly what we were getting. He was very professional and kept the party going!! He also proved us lighting for our dancfoor and some of our decorations. We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We realized we still needed a DJ literally a few days before our wedding. We got in touch with Dave in a super short notice and he delivered a miracle :)! It was the best party every! He was so respectful and a very good eye on seeing how to move the crowed without a single word :)! He asked us if there are any kind of music we would like or a special song! We had already plenty on our plate so we just told him “do your thing, we are fine with whatever”! I think it was an amazing decision on our end although anything we would have requested would have been amazing as well because he really got the sense of the people and the surrounding in a heart beat and totally tuned on everybody! I could write for hours but in short if you would like an amazing party with a gentleman DJ than you can not go wrong with Dave! :)

Profile Picture Tamas, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave Grimm provided wonderful customized DJ services for my wedding. He was very responsive and was able to read the room and tailor the music selection to what the guests were enjoying. I highly recommend Dave and all of his services.

Profile Picture Caroline, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

David is a high-quality wedding DJ who takes his craft seriously. Days before the wedding reception, he took time to meet with us and go over logistics and music. The day of the wedding, he arrived at the venue and was set up very early. In addition to playing great songs, he knew how to keep the party moving and how to re-energize the dancing. We are truly grateful to have spent our special day with David. He is a consummate professional with great experience.
Thanks very much David. Keep up the great work.

Profile Picture Patrick, 2/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dave Grimm is a consummate professional that was able to make our event go very smoothly! We had a 500 person Indian wedding in Malaysia and asked Dave to do the sound and DJing. He immediately oriented himself in an unfamiliar place, was able to transcend language differences, and coordinated with the maintenance and planning staff at the venue to establish a concrete plan for the event. His communication skills were superb and he made sure everyone involved in the pre-celebration planning had a clear idea what could be expected; this was clearly from his extensive and diverse experience running events all over the world. During the event, everything ran great, the music was always on point, and Dave molded the mood of the event like a master sculptor. The party went all night thanks to DJ Dave! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Dimitry, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ David Was absolutely fantastic at our wedding! From the start, he was so easy to work with and ensured that we knew exactly what the process was and gave us tips and advice along the way. He was extremely responsive to calls and emails and very receptive to last minute changes. I asked that masks and hats were provided for a conga line and he made sure it went off without a hitch. I also added a bag piper last minute, literally the day of, and DJ David made the necessary arrangements seamlessly. Most importantly, he made sure our wedding was the party of the year by being able to gauge the crowd and play songs from our list accordingly. He stuck with the timeline and made sure everything went smoothly. He was very warm and welcoming and made our guests laugh and dance all night long. My guests told me that they never danced so much at a wedding before, and as a bride it was very important to me that I had a DJ that could keep the fun going and DJ David did not disappoint. If you are looking for a DJ you’ve found the one! Go with DJ David as I promise you will not be disappointed :)

Profile Picture Krystalyn, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

David Grimm Delivered! He was exceptional! He kept the party going all night. His music and professionalism added to our wonderful reception experience at our wedding. Thank you David for making our wedding fun and memorable!

Profile Picture Juan, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave was amazing! From the initial consultation to the end of the wedding night, Dave was attentive, responsive and listened to all of our requests and desires to make our wedding everything we wanted it to be! He was so prepared and had a system for our ceremony, reception and dancing, which were in 3 different places at our venue. Literally all of our guests were raving about how much fun they had and I never left the dance floor. Our friends and family were partying all night long as was I:) Dave helped to make the wedding day the best day of our lives!!! We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Vy and Mark, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Signature Talent was recommended to me by two other DJs that I had contacted for my wedding and they could not have provided a better recommendation. Dave was professional, helpful, and reliable from the first time I contacted him, and my husband and I signed the contract immediately after speaking to him on the phone. He always answered e-mails rapidly and when the wedding was a month or so away we had a productive Skype discussion. During that conversation Dave was able to bring up a lot of issues that we hadn’t yet thought about and was able to provide a ton of helpful suggestions to make things run smoothly. We felt comfortable talking through our ideas with him and based on his experience he was able to tell us what might work well, and what things should be tweaked.

Dave was fully prepared the day of the wedding and the music was perfect. He worked well with the day-of coordinator and was able to accommodate all of the special requests we had. He also played every song from our “must play” list and was excellent at filling in the rest. The dance floor was never empty, even for our smaller-sized wedding, which was a big concern of mine. I also liked the music Dave played through the dinner and he was great at making the announcements throughout the evening. He also worked with us on shortening our first dance song a bit, as we did not want to be out there swaying for four minutes. I am so thrilled we found Dave and give him a lot of credit for the day running as smoothly as it did. Thanks, Dave!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave was the perfect dj for our big day. He was super professional and communicative and we always felt we were in great hands. Something that was hugely important to us was the ability to select most of our playlist. Often bands or djs will promise you whatever you want but when the time comes just play their standard set. We had very specific songs we wanted played in a certain order. Not every djs dream job I know but Dave was super respectful of this and played everything we wanted, when we wanted it. We were really happy with how the party turned out and the music of course played a huge role in this. We also decided we wanted an element of live music incorporated and he had a guitarist we could add into our contract to play music for the ceremony and cocktail hour, jerrry his guitarist was great and learned the random songs we wanted and played them perfectly!! We were a bit concerned the guitar would be hard to hear on the beach where our cocktails were but the guys knew how to set up so that it would be perfect. Dave also clearly knows what he's doing as an emcee and manage the timeline really well. I will also add that we were referred to Dave by a dj a friend of ours used at their wedding, when a dj refers a fellow dj you can rest easy that they will be on top of their game and Dave did not disappoint! Highly recommend. Thanks again Dave!

Profile Picture Claire, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

David was the absolute glue that kept our wedding reception together. A consummate professional, he helped us plan and clarify any loose threads we had and then proceeded to surpass any and all expectations during the night. Though our party was a little out of the ordinary given the amount of speeches/toasts, songs, and skits that we had (more typical at a Russian wedding and definitely a great time!), David was able to keep people on track. He sure knows how to get people going for Hava Nagila as well! Throughout the rest of the night, David kept the energy high and happy that people from age 7 to age 70 (with most in their 20s) were all dancing along. I definitely appreciated his sense of the audience and ability to control the mood and excitement of the party. I would recommend Signature Talent LLC for any event due to their superb organizational skills, professionalism, knowledge of the craft, and ability to throw a great party.

Profile Picture Dimitry, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used DJ Dave Grimm for our August 5, 2017 wedding at 8 Chains North Winery and could not have been happier with him! From the beginning process until the big day he was in constant communication to ensure our wedding went off without a hitch. He was very accommodating to any requests for specific songs and had a great read on the crowd to pick up on what music made everyone dance the most! He was great at helping move the ceremony and reception along to keep everything within our time limits. He was the utmost professional throughout our experience. My husband and I highly, highly recommend securing Dave's services for your wedding!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/12/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

David did a great job! He told us several times that he would be able to read the crowd; and he did that well. Everyone had a great time. We really enjoyed his music selections.

Profile Picture Matthew, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want the perfect reception, have Dave Grimm as your DJ. He is a professional, with insight to make your reception flow smoothly, and he makes sure everyone dances! The dance floor was packed from the first song to the last, with dancers age 5 to 85 enjoying themselves. He is also very receptive to the wishes of the bride and groom, makes sure the songs they want get played and the ones they don't never make the play list.

Profile Picture Karen, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David did a great job of strategically placing songs throughout the evening like at the cake cutting, first dance, and last song that kept people on the dance floor for the entire night.

It was seamless DJing and just the right mix of old and new songs.

He made the whole process of choosing songs really easy and relaxed and throughout the process, we were assured of his professionalism - all confirmed on the day! Thanks for making our day so wonderful.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I are so thrilled that David was the DJ for our wedding. He was flexible with our ceremony, set the right tone at the reception and played a key part in making our wedding night an amazingly fun and joyful party.

We were initially recommended to use David by another DJ that asked David to play at his wedding. David sent my wife and I a survey beforehand to get a sense of what kinds of music we wanted to hear during dinner and at the reception. He stayed true to all of our requests and blended our favorite songs into other music that set our guests at ease during dinner.

However we got a sense that David was doing a great job of engaging our guests when my wife and I slipped off to do sunset pictures half way through dinner, and could hear everyone singing and dancing inside the main reception area before the first dance! Once the reception started in earnest, David did a great job of balancing the different kinds of music our guests (and my wife and I) wanted to hear. He played everything from Country to Latin to Top 40, and most of our guests were on the dance floor for literally the entire evening.

My personal goal for the wedding was to create an event that our guests enjoyed and felt like was a memorable experience for them. David was an integral part in delivering that. Everyone I've spoken with loved the wedding, and I couldn't be more grateful to David for making that happen!

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews