Signature Talent LLC Reviews

141 | Reston, VA

141 Reviews for Signature Talent LLC

• Scott

Scott Mueller · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Great DJ, and so much more!

Dave truly went above and beyond our expectations. From our initial conversation on the phone, he exuded professionalism and it was clear that he was passionate about what he does. We got the sense that he could really read a room and keep the party going, while also remaining tactful and cognizant of the vibe of the event and our wishes. Dave worked with us in the months leading up to the event to carefully curate the perfect soundtrack for our wedding day by asking questions, analyzing our playlists, and then making thoughtful suggestions based on our admittedly scattered musical taste.

In addition to the great music, Dave also setup beautiful uplighting that really accentuated the space and provided a warm, cozy ambience. He was also present at our walkthrough and made some really thoughtful suggestions on how to best use the space for our wedding ceremony, and then again helped on the day of the wedding in regards to placement of decorations. Dave not only has a good ear, but a good eye for details as well. His contributions were very much appreciated, and made all the difference.

If you're in need of a DJ, you'll certainly get one of the best, and so much more. We couldn't recommend anyone more highly than Dave. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your wonderful and well written review! Your wedding day was a truly exceptional, fun and beautiful event.
  • Patrick

Patrick Mather · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Attentive and Detail Oriented

David was genuinely fantastic! Prior to the wedding, he made things easy for us by calling to discuss our vision and intent for the wedding--allowing us to be as vague or as specific as we needed/had time for. He understands that the DJ/MC he has a very vocal role in establishing and maintaining the couple's vision and intent for the reception. He recognizes subtle cues in the wedding party and responds accordingly to ensure an intimate yet enjoyable time for all! He was very attentive.
    Thanks so much, David!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words and for taking the time to post a review Patrick. Your first dance with your new bride was so much fun and I really enjoyed meeting and seeing your family and friends on the dance floor.
  • Caroline

Caroline Neyland · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Professional and Experienced DJ!

DJ Dave Grimm was wonderful to work with. From our first phone call I could tell that he was professional and knowledgeable and that if we worked with him we would be in good hands. Dave was super easy to work with, was a confident and capable MC and kept guests dancing all night. We received several compliments about him after the reception. I highly recommend giving Dave a call if you are looking for a DJ!

Sent on 11/04/2019

James Noble · Married on 11/16/2019

Great tunes

David was fantastic. Super easy going, responsive to all questions/request, and on the day of the wedding he kept great music playing all night long. The dance floor was never empty.

Sent on 11/17/2019

J Michael Joly · Married on 11/05/2019

Excellent!

We were very pleased with DJ Mark and Signature Talent LLC at our wedding reception this past Saturday at the Dutch's Daughter in Frederick, MD. They were excellent and we highly recommend them.
    Love,
    sonia & Mike

Sent on 05/17/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thank you Sonia and Mike for your kind words and for having Mark provide the music for your wedding reception! He had a great time seeing your guests enjoying themselves on the dance floor and really enjoyed playing such a wide diversity of music.
  • amytybes

Amy Tyburski · Married on 11/02/2019

DJ David Grimm brought the party!

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, we decided right away that the most important thing to us was that our reception was a fun party. We wanted everyone to be on the dance floor all night and didn't want there to be any reason for people to stop dancing. David helped make this vision a reality!

From start to finish, he was easy to communicate with and extremely responsive. I emailed him two days before the wedding with a few last minute song requests, and he responded right away and made them happen. Every song he played was a hit. After the wedding, guests could not stop talking about how great the playlist was. Aside from doing a great job with music, he was so professional and made sure every detail ran smoothly. He came to our walk through before the wedding and also called me the week before to make sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's names correctly.

If you are looking for a DJ that is FUN, professional, engaging, and thoughtful - David is your guy! We'll be listening to our reception playlist for years to come!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Julia KW · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic and Grateful

Mark McCallum AKA DJ Mark and Signature Talent LLC exceeded our expectations. Mark provided a fantastic soundtrack. The dance floor was always full with people dancing, never a dull moment. I really appreciated how he took our suggestions and created such a lovely mood for the reception. We received many comments from our guests as well. It was a pleasure to have him as our DJ. We are very grateful for his lighting gift as well since he and my fiance are both veterans. It made our space even better. It was such a treat to have it.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Matthew · Married on 10/05/2019

Wow, just wow!

Our wedding was a blast, due in no small part to David and his incredible talent of curating the best playlists, reading the room and keeping the party going. My friends are generally reluctant dancers, but David kept the floor packed all night. My wife and I would love to relive that night over and over again!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Matt and Alex for having me provide the music for your wedding reception. Your party was a joyous celebration and so much fun. Thanks for having me!
  • Nikita

Nikita Vahabzadeh · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Simply said, you can’t go wrong. Dave is wonderful and very experienced! He took the time to speak with me and understand exactly what I was looking for and what I needed. He helped, gave much welcomed advice, and made me feel comfortable in my choices. He reassured me that everything would be great and he’d handle things, and he sure did. He was so accommodating and flexible! I love that he understand a variety of culture. While it was not a Persian wedding, my parents requested some Persian tunes and Dave was familiar and had great transitions into them. If you’re asking me, I’d say book him before he gets snagged up!

Cheers to a great weekend with good music and laughter!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review! You provided me with a great playlist that was perfect for your friends and family. Best wishes to you and Nick for a long and happy life together!

Tracy · Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding 9/15/19

Dave provided the best service and music at our wedding last weekend! From the moment we got to the venue to the last song Dave had us smiling and laughing with our family and friends. When the dance floor opened Dave successfully got every age range up there and excited! He seamlessly did our family babushka dance to polka music and went right back into the dancing party. A week later and we are still getting compliments on the best playlist ever and hearing about people’s calves hurting from all the dancing they did! Dave is the perfect DJ for your wedding and will help throw the best party ever.
    -Tracy & Alex

Sent on 09/23/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Tracy! I loved providing the music for your beautiful and fun wedding day. You made my job easy by providing me with such clear direction for what you wanted to listen and dance to.

Jessica Logan · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing DJ Experience

Dave did an amazing job at our wedding. Prior to the wedding, the consultations and planning with Dave were extremely easy, but also thorough. At the wedding, he kept the party going and had our guests on the dance floor all night. So many guests came up to us to rave about Dave. Thank you, Dave!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Laura · Married on 08/24/2019

Thanks to DJ Dave!

Choosing DJ Dave was the best decision we made! He listened to our desires and needs. He communicated well from the beginning and responded quickly to our questions. He played what we requested and, when the dance floor started to empty, he knew how to get the party going again! He was already set up when we arrived at the venue and immediately started playing when cocktail hour started.

I cannot say enough great things about DJ Dave and highly recommend him for your special day!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Laura for posting your review! I really enjoyed performing for you and your guests on your wedding day.

John Davidson · Married on 08/03/2019

Exceptional Service, lovely to work with

DJ Grimm was core to our wedding. He was very easy to work with. He made determining the style of music we wanted very simple and intuitive, he did a great job of incorporating our desires and expanding on them in ways we never would have thought of otherwise. he worked hard to meet our request and was a calming and comforting presence to have the day of. DJ Grimm is professional and personable and we would recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or otherwise.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Kimberly · Married on 08/02/2019

Awesome!

David was amazing! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night! He was so good at timing and making everything go off without any problems! He was fantastic and everyone loved his music!!! Just stop looking and book David you wont regret it!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for posting your review! I had a great time playing for your wedding ceremony and epic dance party that followed. You and Michael pointed me in the right direction with your request list and made my job easy. Best wishes to you, your family and friends!
  • Gigi

Gigi · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome choice!!!

David got us! It was so easy to work with him and he didn't require any micromanagement :) He's polished, not cheesy and has awesome personal style.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for posting your review Gigi!
    I loved playing for your wedding day. The request list you provided was spot on and you and your guests were on the floor from start to finish :-)))

Abdul · Married on 07/05/2019

Rich and Tahmena's Mehndi

It was such a different experience meeting David the first time to discuss our Mehndi party. After a brief discussion we left the meeting with a wonderful feeling that he will do his best to make things easy for us and maintain our vision and intent of the reception.
    The essence of the party is to engage the guests in maintaining the sprit of Mehndi so that everyone gets to participate and enjoy the evening. David was fantastic in all aspects of the function. His delivery including playing Dholak himself added spice to the arrangement.
    David also was very responsive to the needs of the mixed guests. He inserted himself at times to make the event go smoothly.
    David was nothing but professional throughout and helpful in every way to make sure that the Host and Guests, all have a good time.

Sincerely,
    Abdul and Anita Rauf

Sent on 09/09/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Abdul! It was a pleasure to meet you, your family members and guests. You made some great musical requests and it was a pleasure working with you on this special event.

Ari Baetiong · Married on 06/22/2019

Professional and ready for the unpredictable!

DJ Dave Grimm was a pleasure to work with from the beginning. He proposed to meet me in person in DC at a location of my convenience before even hiring him.
    We discussed our wedding party- 120 people, 15+ nationalities, a great European-Latin social crowd. We were both excited for an eclectic dance party. I knew his experience working with diverse crowds at the World Band events would be perfect.
    We planned, we discussed, we got excited about what music to play. The day of the wedding we were blessed with amazing weather which kept most of the wedding crowd outside rather than the dance floor. Then the 12 kids stole the show and owned the dance floor. Two factors that we were not anticipating, but Dave was able to seamlessly go with the flow and still create a great party. The only issue we had was not making the party longer.
    Dave showed up with the first vendors, even though he wasn't "on" until the 3rd hour. He set up everything without stress, and provided/assisted with the smaller audio system for the ceremony. Throughout the prep and day of, he always offered himself to even go beyond the scope of a DJ. We greatly valued his advice on many aspects of the wedding, from officiant to musicians and order of events.
    Truly a pleasure to work with and a fun guy all around. Professional and responsive, and his experience shows.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Ari! I really enjoyed playing a wide range of musical styles for your very diverse guests.

JOHN · Married on 06/15/2019

David helped make our wedding a memorable success!

David was recommended by a friend and we couldn't have been more pleased. He has all the right equipment and there were no snafus. He also did both outside bistro and inside up-lighting for our barn venue wedding. It all just looked so amazing. But what sets David apart is his DJ work. He's a musician and knows music well - and can sense what a given audience prefers. There were nothing but compliments from everyone about our ceremony and reception. David had a lot to with that! Thanks again, David - for everything!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words John! Your wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful and fun from start to finish.
  • Bharat

Bharat · Married on 06/08/2019

Phenomenal!

Dave is the best DJ any Indian wedding can hire - period! He did my sister's several years ago and my own yesterday, and both times he was such a smash hit. Playing the dhole and being able to stay flexible amidst the craziness of 300+ guests would try anyone's patience, but Dave does it all with grace and aplomb.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Bharat for taking the time to post a review the day after your wedding! Your baraat, wedding ceremony and reception were so much fun.

Kathleen · Married on 06/08/2019

DJ Grimm threw the perfect party

DJ Grimm is a fantastic entertainer and exactly the guy you want putting on the music for your wedding. He provided us with an excellent consultation ahead of our event and obviously has a great feel for setting different moods based on the couple's desired theme. Best of all, he knows how to read a crowd and was able to pivot from family friendly crowd pleasers to more modern songs for our friends as the evening went on. We were recommended him by a friend and are happy to pass that recommendation on. Thanks so much DJ Grimm!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks Kat! Your wedding was so much fun and I really enjoyed providing the music for your family and friends.

Brandyn Peyton · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ David Grimm

Working with David was wonderful! He was so attentive and patient with us and knew exactly what music to play and how to get everyone on their feet and dancing! Thank you so much David!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for having me provide the music for your wedding ceremony and reception! I had so much fun seeing you, your family and guests enjoying themselves on the dance floor.

Jonathan Butler · Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic experience

Dave was amazing. From the initial phone conversation to the last song of our wedding, he was completely professional and courteous. The sound quality was too notch not only for our outdoor ceremony but the reception as well. The uplighting he is able to provide is completely customizable and looked great. The whole night he guided the reception and kept people on the dance floor. If you are considering a DJ, you can not go wrong with him.
    J&K

Sent on 05/24/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jon and Kristi for having me perform at your wedding at Hollin Hall. I had a blast playing and thought that the songs on your playlist were well selected and perfect for your friends and family.

Nigel L. · Married on 04/28/2019

Our daughter's wedding

David Grimm was very flexible and accommodating with our requests and changes.
    He really made us feel that this was our daughter's day, and he was there to make it as stress free as possible.
    Toward that end he was prompt in responding to communication.
    The gobo monogram was phenomenal! He was spot on with the lightning and the dancing in the clouds effect. His experience really showed there.
    Everyone is still basking in the glow of our wedding experience nearly a week later.
    I highly recommend David Grimm, as a matter of fact we are trying to secure his services to do one of our bridesmaid's wedding if he isn't booked.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Robert

Robert Nisson · Married on 04/14/2019

Best of the best, highly recommended!

Excellent job, highly recommended. Professional, friendly and fun! Our wedding this past Sunday wouldn’t have been the same without you, thank you so much!

Sent on 04/15/2019