Signature Talent LLC Reviews

151 | Reston, VA

151 Reviews for Signature Talent LLC

• Mary

Mary S. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Our guests said our wedding was the best wedding they have been to!

I have nothing but positive things to say about Dave and his team! As soon as we met Dave, we knew we wanted to have him play at our Halloween wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception) at Birkby House and he did not disappoint. Dave was extremely responsive and walked us through everything before our day so that we knew exactly what to expect. He worked with our coordinator seamlessly to ensure everything went as planned. Dave was attentive to our taste in music and our requests and played all of the songs on our "must play" list in addition to songs requested by guests. He has a knack for reading the crowd and was able to roll with the punches. We had so many guests tell us how much fun they had and how much they loved the music! Dave also does lighting and has photo booth options. He made Birkby House look beautiful with uplights and the digital photo booth was a hit with all of our guests! We loved looking through the digital album of all the photos from the night.

Sent on 11/16/2020

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for having me provide the music, lighting, and digital photo booth for your amazing wedding celebration on 10/31/20! Your wedding day was beautiful and I really enjoyed providing the soundtrack for your guests to enjoy themselves on the dance floor.

Marissa M. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Responsive and Personable

We really enjoyed working with DJ David Grimm, but sadly due to COVID, our original wedding plans, like many others, were altered and we ended up no longer needing a DJ. However, his responsiveness while coordinating during all of it was superb. What we really appreciated is that before the pandemic happened our venue had to change our wedding date on us! We were in disbelief especially since we had already been under contract for 6 months. We had to reach out to our vendors to coordinate dates and David responded promptly and was able to work with us during that crazy time. I truly believe the best thing any couple can do for their wedding is to hire vendors that they can trust and rely on as a good team makes everything go smooth and feel effortless. We were very excited to have David as part of our team as his professionalism and attention to focus on our needs made everything easy. I would 100% recommend him to anyone who is looking for a reliable DJ that will put the couple first.

Sent on 08/15/2020

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and well-written review Marissa! It was a pleasure to work with you and Sean and I am sure we will meet again at an amazing event in the near future. Best wishes for a beautiful and memorable wedding ceremony!

Joe P. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

High Quality, Kind Service!

Dave is thoroughly professional in his execution, and exceedingly kind in his process! My wife and I had a backyard wedding and Dave came to scope out the backyard to set up lighting. He was kind, flexible, easy to talk to, and REALLY good at his job. The backyard looked INCREDIBLE. I can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Scott

Scott M. · Married on 04/12/2021

Great DJ, and so much more!

Dave truly went above and beyond our expectations. From our initial conversation on the phone, he exuded professionalism and it was clear that he was passionate about what he does. We got the sense that he could really read a room and keep the party going, while also remaining tactful and cognizant of the vibe of the event and our wishes. Dave worked with us in the months leading up to the event to carefully curate the perfect soundtrack for our wedding day by asking questions, analyzing our playlists, and then making thoughtful suggestions based on our admittedly scattered musical taste.

In addition to the great music, Dave also setup beautiful uplighting that really accentuated the space and provided a warm, cozy ambience. He was also present at our walkthrough and made some really thoughtful suggestions on how to best use the space for our wedding ceremony, and then again helped on the day of the wedding in regards to placement of decorations. Dave not only has a good ear, but a good eye for details as well. His contributions were very much appreciated, and made all the difference.

If you're in need of a DJ, you'll certainly get one of the best, and so much more. We couldn't recommend anyone more highly than Dave. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your wonderful and well written review! Your wedding day was a truly exceptional, fun and beautiful event.
  • Patrick

Patrick M. · Married on 03/04/2021

Attentive and Detail Oriented

David was genuinely fantastic! Prior to the wedding, he made things easy for us by calling to discuss our vision and intent for the wedding--allowing us to be as vague or as specific as we needed/had time for. He understands that the DJ/MC he has a very vocal role in establishing and maintaining the couple's vision and intent for the reception. He recognizes subtle cues in the wedding party and responds accordingly to ensure an intimate yet enjoyable time for all! He was very attentive.
    Thanks so much, David!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words and for taking the time to post a review Patrick. Your first dance with your new bride was so much fun and I really enjoyed meeting and seeing your family and friends on the dance floor.
  • Rita

Rita A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Signature Talent offers a variety top-notch services for Wedding events!

David Grimm is the best of the best. My wife Danielle and I were initially searching for a DJ in May for an October wedding and we were very fortunate that David Grimm has a number of talented musicians in his portfolio to talk to and select to match our vision and style. My wife Danielle and I selected DJ Mark who had years of experience bringing the house down and inspiring everyone to get on the dance floor. DJ Mark helped us coordinate the entire wedding, from the ceremony song selections, to the pre-cocktail hour, to our hand-picked novelty song, to the dance portion of the reception, to the grand exit. DJ Mark met with us and provided written guidance months before our special day. Fast forward a few months later, my wife and I were struggling to select the right person to light up our rustic Barn wedding venue and dress up the event to match the ambiance. We called David Grimm (https://djdavidgrimm.com/) at Signature Talent LLC. We made sure to understand our vision, asked questions and offered his sage advice. He visited the venue in advance to test the design concept and confirm the technical aspects of the setup. He offered advice based on the latest wedding trends, provided us with a timely quote for lighting and setup the day before the wedding. He also helped us decorate the barn with elegant draping and swag, provided UP lighting and custom monogram lighting with our names and the date of our event. Signature Talent exceeded our expectations, offers the best customer service, and has a unique and special touch. I highly recommend David Grimm and Signature Talent for any your Wedding. -- Sincerely, Rita and Danielle Frascone Alvarado

Sent on 12/05/2020
  • Fletcher

Fletcher C. · Married on 10/04/2020

Danced all night and beautiful lighting!

DJ Dave helped us make our very small COVID-wedding fun and memorable! Dave provided sound/music for our ceremony, and provided lighting, music and a photobooth for our reception. We had to shrink our wedding down to 20 people at the last minute, and the dance floor was still full all night! Dave coordinated with us several times as needed leading up to the big day, and was always focused on making sure we got exactly what we wanted. He’s enthusiastic, very experienced, knows what will work/what won’t, and cares about making the day perfect. I highly recommend Dave for any event, he’ll do a great job and will make sure the dance floor is packed!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Fletcher! Your wedding celebration was beautiful, fun, and safe. I loved the audio message that was recorded in advance from the friend who introduced you and Melanie that we played during the ceremony, as well as the song sung by your brother and his wife. Best wishes to you and your new bride for a long, healthy, and successful marriage.
  • Nadia

Nadia A. · Married on 09/18/2020

Dave is the man!

My husband and I hired Dave for our Bengali Wedding and he was AWESOME! All of our guests loved him as well! He did such an awesome job playing the Dhol for us and being our DJ for the night! Absolutely will hire him again and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a super fun DJ! He really made sure the party kept going and going until the very end! It was a great choice hiring him for our wedding! He is also very easy to work with as well and has tons of experience! Hire him for sure, I promise you wont regret it! :)

Sent on 10/05/2020

Julieann L. · Married on 09/12/2020

Knows how to throw a party!!

If you’re looking for a dj, look no further. David is THE best! We had a few requests for our wedding with Covid and he executed flawlessly. David seamlessly incorporated our requests, our guests requests, and songs he knew would get our guests to the dance floor. Not only was our reception music/sound amazing, our ceremony sound was exceptional. No scratches or screeches and everyone could clearly hear our vows. Book David for your event and you wouldn’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Julieann, your wedding was so much fun! I have to say that you are one of the happiest brides I have ever played for. What a great and joyous event!

Julie S. · Married on 09/05/2020

DJ Ruben with Signature Talent LLC

Ruben took such great care of us! Everything was truly perfect. Ruben kept things organized and the timeline going, but was flexible when my new husband and I were attending to guests. We loved all the music selections and had a ball on the dance floor!! Everyone loved the shoe game and had a good laugh at some of our. We absolutely loved the thoughtful touch of the face mask Ruben wore that read 'Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Krautter.' We thank Signature Talent, and especially Ruben, for all the work and preparation ahead of time and during the event! We are so happy to be married and will keep these wonderful memories for all the years to come!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Julie for taking the time to post your review of DJ Ruben's service on your wedding day! Best wishes to you and Caleb for a long and happy life together.

Rebecca H. · Married on 08/16/2020

Exceptional Service

David was so helpful throughout the planning process. We came to him last minute requiring bistro lighting for our event. He stepped in without skipping a beat. Made appointments with the venue to ensure the length of extension cords and to examine the space requiring the lighting. He made recommendations that were easy to understand and helpful to our goal. He was self sufficient and very communicative. We appreciated his timeliness and commitment to our event. I would recommend him to anyone because not only was he entirely respectful but he was friendly and easy to work with!

Sent on 08/21/2020

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your review and for your kind words Rebecca! This event had so many moving parts and you and your team managed them flawlessly.
  • Caroline

Caroline N. · Married on 07/10/2020

Professional and Experienced DJ!

DJ Dave Grimm was wonderful to work with. From our first phone call I could tell that he was professional and knowledgeable and that if we worked with him we would be in good hands. Dave was super easy to work with, was a confident and capable MC and kept guests dancing all night. We received several compliments about him after the reception. I highly recommend giving Dave a call if you are looking for a DJ!

Sent on 11/04/2019

James N. · Married on 11/16/2019

Great tunes

David was fantastic. Super easy going, responsive to all questions/request, and on the day of the wedding he kept great music playing all night long. The dance floor was never empty.

Sent on 11/17/2019

J Michael J. · Married on 11/05/2019

Excellent!

We were very pleased with DJ Mark and Signature Talent LLC at our wedding reception this past Saturday at the Dutch's Daughter in Frederick, MD. They were excellent and we highly recommend them.
    Love,
    sonia & Mike

Sent on 05/17/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thank you Sonia and Mike for your kind words and for having Mark provide the music for your wedding reception! He had a great time seeing your guests enjoying themselves on the dance floor and really enjoyed playing such a wide diversity of music.
  • amytybes

Amy T. · Married on 11/02/2019

DJ David Grimm brought the party!

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, we decided right away that the most important thing to us was that our reception was a fun party. We wanted everyone to be on the dance floor all night and didn't want there to be any reason for people to stop dancing. David helped make this vision a reality!

From start to finish, he was easy to communicate with and extremely responsive. I emailed him two days before the wedding with a few last minute song requests, and he responded right away and made them happen. Every song he played was a hit. After the wedding, guests could not stop talking about how great the playlist was. Aside from doing a great job with music, he was so professional and made sure every detail ran smoothly. He came to our walk through before the wedding and also called me the week before to make sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's names correctly.

If you are looking for a DJ that is FUN, professional, engaging, and thoughtful - David is your guy! We'll be listening to our reception playlist for years to come!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Julia · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic and Grateful

Mark McCallum AKA DJ Mark and Signature Talent LLC exceeded our expectations. Mark provided a fantastic soundtrack. The dance floor was always full with people dancing, never a dull moment. I really appreciated how he took our suggestions and created such a lovely mood for the reception. We received many comments from our guests as well. It was a pleasure to have him as our DJ. We are very grateful for his lighting gift as well since he and my fiance are both veterans. It made our space even better. It was such a treat to have it.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Matthew · Married on 10/05/2019

Wow, just wow!

Our wedding was a blast, due in no small part to David and his incredible talent of curating the best playlists, reading the room and keeping the party going. My friends are generally reluctant dancers, but David kept the floor packed all night. My wife and I would love to relive that night over and over again!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Matt and Alex for having me provide the music for your wedding reception. Your party was a joyous celebration and so much fun. Thanks for having me!
  • Nikita

Nikita V. · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Simply said, you can’t go wrong. Dave is wonderful and very experienced! He took the time to speak with me and understand exactly what I was looking for and what I needed. He helped, gave much welcomed advice, and made me feel comfortable in my choices. He reassured me that everything would be great and he’d handle things, and he sure did. He was so accommodating and flexible! I love that he understand a variety of culture. While it was not a Persian wedding, my parents requested some Persian tunes and Dave was familiar and had great transitions into them. If you’re asking me, I’d say book him before he gets snagged up!

Cheers to a great weekend with good music and laughter!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review! You provided me with a great playlist that was perfect for your friends and family. Best wishes to you and Nick for a long and happy life together!

Tracy · Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding 9/15/19

Dave provided the best service and music at our wedding last weekend! From the moment we got to the venue to the last song Dave had us smiling and laughing with our family and friends. When the dance floor opened Dave successfully got every age range up there and excited! He seamlessly did our family babushka dance to polka music and went right back into the dancing party. A week later and we are still getting compliments on the best playlist ever and hearing about people’s calves hurting from all the dancing they did! Dave is the perfect DJ for your wedding and will help throw the best party ever.
    -Tracy & Alex

Sent on 09/23/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Tracy! I loved providing the music for your beautiful and fun wedding day. You made my job easy by providing me with such clear direction for what you wanted to listen and dance to.

Jessica L. · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing DJ Experience

Dave did an amazing job at our wedding. Prior to the wedding, the consultations and planning with Dave were extremely easy, but also thorough. At the wedding, he kept the party going and had our guests on the dance floor all night. So many guests came up to us to rave about Dave. Thank you, Dave!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Laura · Married on 08/24/2019

Thanks to DJ Dave!

Choosing DJ Dave was the best decision we made! He listened to our desires and needs. He communicated well from the beginning and responded quickly to our questions. He played what we requested and, when the dance floor started to empty, he knew how to get the party going again! He was already set up when we arrived at the venue and immediately started playing when cocktail hour started.

I cannot say enough great things about DJ Dave and highly recommend him for your special day!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Laura for posting your review! I really enjoyed performing for you and your guests on your wedding day.

John D. · Married on 08/03/2019

Exceptional Service, lovely to work with

DJ Grimm was core to our wedding. He was very easy to work with. He made determining the style of music we wanted very simple and intuitive, he did a great job of incorporating our desires and expanding on them in ways we never would have thought of otherwise. he worked hard to meet our request and was a calming and comforting presence to have the day of. DJ Grimm is professional and personable and we would recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or otherwise.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Kimberly · Married on 08/02/2019

Awesome!

David was amazing! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night! He was so good at timing and making everything go off without any problems! He was fantastic and everyone loved his music!!! Just stop looking and book David you wont regret it!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for posting your review! I had a great time playing for your wedding ceremony and epic dance party that followed. You and Michael pointed me in the right direction with your request list and made my job easy. Best wishes to you, your family and friends!
  • Gigi

Gigi · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome choice!!!

David got us! It was so easy to work with him and he didn't require any micromanagement :) He's polished, not cheesy and has awesome personal style.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Signature Talent LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for posting your review Gigi!
    I loved playing for your wedding day. The request list you provided was spot on and you and your guests were on the floor from start to finish :-)))