Signature Styles by Steph Reviews

7 | East Meadow, NY

7 Reviews for Signature Styles by Steph

7 Signature Styles by Steph Reviews

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2018

Stephanie did an AMAZING job on my hair as well as my bridesmaids hair. We couldn’t be happier!!

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

Stephanie is the sweetest person ever! All of my bridesmaids didn't know what to do with their hair and they left it in Stephanie's hands. She gave everyone totally different hairstyles that looked AMAZING! I absolutely recommend Stephanie! Even with our time limit, she got everyone done with time to spare. I can't imagine having anyone else on my special day. Thank you for everything! Xoxo

Katelyn · Married on 09/16/2017

I would highly recommend Steph.

Signature Styles by Steph 1

Jen · Married on 06/29/2017

Stephanie is the best! Did my entire wedding party. Everyone loved their hair!

Aly · Married on 12/31/2016

I've been going to Stephanie for years but the extra care and attention to detail that she had on my big day was beyond what I could have ever hoped for. She gave me exactly what I imagined with her own artistic, creative spin. It's truly amazing to watch her work and she could calm any bride's nerves. From the trial to the morning of, choosing Steph as my hairstylist was my best decision for the wedding...aside from picking the groom :)

Kristina · Married on 12/11/2015

Steph is AWESOME! She did a half up-half down with curls for my wedding day which could not have been any more perfect. I've had my hair colored and styled by her along with extensions on 3 different occasions. She's creative, very professional and I highly recommend any of her services.