Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock Reviews

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock 6
Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock 7

Julie · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing !!!!

Mike Setlock definitely made the night the dance floor did not stop at all !!! He played everything we asked and made sure we were happy through out the night ! He was awesome ! Highly recommend.

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Julie....thank you for the awesome Review. It was a wild night of fun on the dancefloor. Everything went flawless. Especially loved the fun Grand Entrance excitement. Thank you for having me:)

April Armatys · Married on 11/10/2018

We'd Hire Him Again in a Heartbeat!

Mike is truly the best DJ around! He was super professional and relatable during every phone call and email leading up to the wedding and he did a fantastic job of keeping with our wedding timeline on our big day. Our dance floor was packed and everyone had an amazing time.

His website is super fun and easy to use, it made it so easy to pick songs for our wedding and the site even gave us ideas that we had not thought of ourselves. He truly thinks of everything!

Our photographer was super impressed with him, too.

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

April......I had a wonderful time celebrating your wedding and seeing you out on the dancefloor. The Remington was a perfect venue for the intimate gathering. I loved how the uplighting looked to enhance the decor. Thank you for having me:)

Michelle Horton · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection!

Mike was amazing, from our first conversation to the night of. He has an awesome online system that allows you to request music for your wedding and essentially make a playlist, as well as mark songs you absolutely do not want played. Mike is a very friendly, upbeat guy, so his presence at a wedding reception is exactly what is needed to get people up and dancing!! From the first song to the last, everyone at our wedding had a blast. He also made intermittent announcements as requested about the pizza that was delivered, the photo booth, and our donation made in lieu of a favor. He pronounced all bridal party names correctly, and took requests from guests. Can't forget the gorgeous purple uplighting he provided.... looked purely magical in the Statler Terrace Room. I believe our wedding was so great because of how FANTASTIC Mike is!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you for awesome review Michelle. I love taking the extra time to make sure my events are exceptional for my wedding couples. Everything went incredibly smooth and the dancefloor was jammin all night. The uplights look spectacular in the Terrace Room. Thank you again for having me be part of your special day:)

Burgundy · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely fantastic DJ!

Mike was fantastic! He started at our ceremony and continued rocking it at our reception! I would reccomend him any day! 10 out of 10! His website to organize all your music choices was extremely helpful for us and he was extremely fast with his email response! Mike kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. He played exactly what we were hoping for...I didn't even want to leave the dance floor to get a drink! We cant say enough about how great signature entertainment was! You wont be dissapointed... guarenteed!!

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Burgundy....thank you for the amazing Review. The Ceremony and reception were spectacular. Definitely a lot of excitement and energy from your guests going well past Midnight. Uplighting looked fantastic and the Ceremony was perfect. Thank you for having me:)
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/19/2018

Great voice, awesome value, and easy to work with

Mike was the best! He has a great voice and really follow along with what you’d like the night to be. He has an easy to use web portal and a clear and defined set up for events. It was honestly so easy to make our night perfect with Mike. I highly highly recommend him! Plus he has great up lighting ta boot!

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you Allison for the wonderful Review. Loved performing in the Lafayette ballroom and also loved the vibe of all your guests who danced the night away. Fantastic night! Thank you so much for having me:)

Monica Lewandowski · Married on 10/13/2018

Must Have DJ!

DJ MIKE WAS AMAZING! I had the BEST night and was probably on the dance floor 90% of my reception. Everyone loved the uplighting and he was even mixing music (the groom loved that!) throughout the night! As other reviewers have stated, he does awesome at keeping you on track and running everything by you. He has an awesome website where you can select music you want to be played throughout the night and also any no no's you don't want to hear. Everyone at the wedding danced all night long and it was all because of DJ Mike!

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you Monica for the amazing Review. Bristol Harbour venue is breathtaking. The Ceremony and Reception went flawless with tons of dancing (especially by you). The uplighting added a wonderful touch as well. Thank you so much for having me:)

Denise · Married on 10/06/2018

Mike made the event absolutely wonderful in every way!!!!

Mike was professional and knowledgeable about the wedding event and the venue. When we saw his website, we knew we didn't have to look any further. He adapts quickly and professionally to little bumps in the road that always seem to happen at weddings. Truly a pleasure to work with!

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you so much Denise for the great Review. Rochester Yacht Club is a fantastic venue out on the water. Weather was perfect for a fun night of dancing and partying. So great to celebrate with your family and friends. Thank you again for having me:)

Sarah Kwan · Married on 09/23/2018

Great value for excellent experience

Mike from Signature Entertainment was amazing! He did a great job keeping the flow of our reception and kept in constant communication with myself and our other vendors so no one missed out on anything. Mike's online system was super helpful in our planning. Mile really listened to what we wanted and delivered on it! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Sarah.....thank you so much for the fantastic Review. Love the breathtaking views from the Chautauqua Institute. The dancefloor was rocking all night long. Thank you so much for having me be part of your special day:)
  • Samantha

Samantha Beglinger · Married on 09/22/2018

An amazing DJ!!!

Mike did both our ceremony and reception music and I can't recommend him highly enough! He made the planning process so simple and straightforward and his online system let us select our music and make payments (which was huge since we planned our wedding from another state). The day of he made everything run so seamlessly. He did a great job with the ceremony set up and it sounded perfect. At the reception, he made everything so fun for everyone and really got everyone in the mood to dance! He was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. His experience and dedication really shows and made such a difference the day of!

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha for the awesome Review. I take a ton pride in delivering super amazing events for my wedding couples. Glad you loved the online planning system tool for entering all your key details. The Ceremony and Reception went flawlessly. Tons of dancing and fun!! Thank you so much for having me be part of your special day:)

Blaise · Married on 09/15/2018

Mike was simply fantastic. From the initial consultation to the final song, the experience was exactly what we were looking for. Mike really puts his heart into his craft, and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was incredibly fun and memorable. We planned and coordinated our outdoor wedding from afar and without a dedicated planner, so naturally it had some rough edges when it came to logistics. Mike smoothed those edges skillfully on the fly and completely tied the entire affair together with absolutely superb communication and MC talent. Each stage of the event - the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, and even the pinata break - was top notch. We could not have pulled off the event without his professionalism and equanimity at all stages of the process. He is great to work with and absolutely deserves all the praise he gets. I am extremely thankful for the obvious care and effort he put into our wedding. All our guests had an amazing time. Worth every penny.

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Blaise.....thank you so much for the fantastic Review. It was awesome to perform a completely wireless Ceremony out in the wooded area. The guests had a blast rocking out on the dancefloor all night. Truly a night to remember. Thank you so much for having me:)

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

My wedding took place on 9/1/18. This guy... Is incredible. He was excited, encouraging, energetic and so very responsive to everything. Everything you need in a DJ. The sound at the ceremony was perfect - something I feel like a lot of weddings struggle having. And the reception... No words. He kept everyone on the dance floor of all ages all night long. It was AMAZING! My husband and I were so pleased.

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for the stunning Review. The day was absolutely incredible for the breathtaking Ceremony and the night heated up quickly with tons of dancing. I left the event with a huge smile that night. Amazing!!! Thank you again for having me:)

Brett · Married on 08/18/2018

We hired Mike for our recent wedding based on recommendations from friends, and after meeting with him we immediately decided he was right for us. And wow are we glad we did! With Mike you don't just get a DJ, you get a guide service for your wedding. He's been doing this for so long he can answer any questions you have and really help you move through your day. Our inexperience led us to lean on him for so many things when it came to planning and scheduling. He has a plethora of suggestions for just about any scenario you can imagine, and honestly I don't know how we would have gotten through the preparations let alone the big day without his help. The website he has for you to build your playlists of must play songs, do not play songs, etc was super easy to use and made things really easy. He was professional, communicative, very responsive, and an absolute pleasure to work with. On our wedding day he was just as awesome, and did a fantastic job with everything, including and especially keeping the dance floor packed all night with great music! He's really great and feeling out the crowd and picking a song list that everyone can't help but dance to! The DJ is one of if not the most important people at your wedding, and we are so thankful we met Mike and he was the one we chose. We had so many compliments on how the dance floor constantly had people moving all night it was great! And get the uplighting it's incredible!

Thank you so much Mike!!!!!!!

- Brett & Brittany Jaros

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you again Brett for such a spectacular Review. It was truly a pleasure to be part of your special day. I had tons of fun playing a lot of classic dance music. Ceremony went flawless and the uplighting looked amazing. Thank you again for having me part of your special day:)

Christina · Married on 07/27/2018

Mike was incredibly professional and helpful during our wedding planning process. He was very easy to work with and flexible. He did an excellent job with the lighting and music during both our ceremony and reception. I'm so happy we spent a little more and went with this DJ, we had a great experience!

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing Review Christina. Delaware Mansion was a wonderful venue for Ceremony and Reception. Lots of dancing and celebrating all night. Thank you again for allowing me to be part of your special day:)

Julie Schiavone · Married on 07/07/2018

Guests didn't want to leave!

Signature Entertainment is amazing! My guests loved the music Mike played so much that a lot of them stayed until the very end because they just wanted to listen to his playlist. The dance floor was always full. The whole process leading up to the wedding was seamless. I can't recommend him enough.

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Julie......Thank you so much for the amazing Review. You are correct....guests were holding down the dancefloor all night. It was a tremendous celebration. Thank you so much for having me part of your day at Park Country Club:)

Khristyna · Married on 07/03/2018

Mike did a great job as DJ for our wedding celebration. Leading up to the event, Mike was highly involved and easy to communicate with. The website used to request songs and build the event timeline is extremely helpful. Mike asked all the right questions to be sure he captured the right vibe we were going for. When it came time to the event, he was flexible with our shifting timelines and played all songs requested. I would definitely hire again!

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Khristyna.....thank you for the wonderful Review. I loved the cool laid back vibe of your special day. Lot of guests having an absolute blast celebrating. It was an amazing time!!! Thank you again for choosing me to be part of your special day:)

Kerry · Married on 06/30/2018

Professional, extremely organized and kept the party going. He can definitely execute. I highly recommend Mikes services for any wedding/event!

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you Kerry for the great Review. I truly loved the vibe of your crowd that night. Tons of fun!!!! Thank you for having me be part of your special day:)

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Mike was amazing! He had 2 phone conferences with us prior to the wedding to get an idea of what we wanted, and was totally flexible playing special songs for us and our parents. He sets you up with a website to create a must play list and a don’t play list as well as picking special dance songs, his database contains thousands of suggestions! Well worth the money!

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Amanda....thank you again for the awesome Review. Looking back at event, I will never forget how awesome your crowd looked rocking out with those foam glow sticks. Everyone was having a blast on the dancefloor. Thank you again for choosing me to be part of your special day:)

Juliana · Married on 06/15/2018

When I was first looking for DJ's for my wedding I was definitely overwhelmed but after calling Mike (who answered immediately) I suddenly felt at ease. He is extremely professional, thorough in his planning, and created a clean AND FUN party!! He was also able to include what my husband and I liked into the party. I would 100% reccommend Mike!

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Juliana.....thank you again for allowing me to be part of your special day at Hotel Lafayette. It was truly an amazing time watching people rock the dancefloor that night:)

Anthony · Married on 06/02/2018

Mike really made our wedding such a wonderful experience. Very professional and very passionate about what he does. He made this part stress free because we knew we could rely on him to make it perfect. Great job Mike and thanks again!

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Anthony.....Thank you for the awesome Review!! I had such an incredible time crushing the dancefloor for your wedding. Uplights looked dynamite and the vibe was 110%. Thank you again for allowing me to be part of your special day:)

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

Mike was a fantastic choice for the music at our wedding. He was professional and made the music aspect of our wedding stress-free. Mike also provided PA for the ceremony itself which sounded great and allowed our guests to feel closer to the wedding party. We would highly recommend Mike for your wedding DJ! Thank you Mike! -The Kulaks

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Emily.....thank you for awesome Review. I had a blast with you and Brian celebrating the Ceremony and Reception @ Avanti Mansion. Lots of fun on the dancefloor that night . Uplighting looked amazing!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your special day:)

Colleen · Married on 03/09/2018

There is really no better option than Signature Entertainment! From start to finish, Mike was helpful, supportive, responsive, and professional! He did an awesome job coordinating our entire reception and was very detail oriented! Our reception was truly magical because of how great Mike was! Everyone danced all night!

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Colleen.....thank you again for the spectacular Review. Your event was truly magical. The Irish dancers were a very cool touch during the Grand Entrance. The dancefloor was on fire that night. Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your special day:)

Randi · Married on 02/24/2018

Mike went above and beyond for our special day. With the amount of planning I had done in preparation for our wedding, I didn't have to think about a THING at the reception. Mike coordinated with the Caterer, Bartenders, Photographers and anyone else that had a hand in the wedding. He streamlined everything and the party went off without a hitch. I highly recommend the uplighting as it transformed the reception into a classy yet fun atmosphere. His own personal music choices were spot on and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Randi.....thank you again for the amazing Review. The uplighting definitely made a huge impact on the vibe of the event. The Ceremony and Reception went flawless. Loved all the dancing by your guests working overtime on the dancefloor. I was truly honored to be part of your special day:)

Christina · Married on 01/13/2018

Mike Setlock did an amazing job at my wedding 3 weeks ago. The dance floor was packed all night, and my guests are still talking about how much fun they had! Mike was great to work with. His online system for creating the "must play" and "do not play" lists were very easy to use. He went through all the details with us in advance to ensure the night would go the way we wanted, and he checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy with the music. You can't go wrong using Signature Entertainment for your wedding!

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Christina....thank you again for the amazing Review. It was truly an honor to be part of your special day. The dancefloor was absolutely on fire that night at Shea's right on down to the very last song. Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your big day:)

Jennifer · Married on 11/24/2017

If you are looking for THE best DJ, look no further!! Signature Entertainment will NOT disappoint. Our wedding wouldn’t have been half as fun as it was without Mike!!! He is very professional, easy going and enthusiastic to work with. He kept us on track assuring that our big day would flow seamlessly...and everything was AWESOME!!!! I loved walking in to the beautiful uplighting he set up...it added just the right ambiance - simply beautiful! And the dance floor...well I will say this, I have never seen so many guests get out and shake their tail feathers - ALL NIGHT LONG!! Such an amazing experience, I can’t say enough good things!!! Thank you Mike for making our special day the best that it could be!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

It was such an amazing night to celebrate with your family and friends. The uplights looked amazing and the dancefloor was packed all night. Thank you for having me!!