Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock Reviews

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock 6
Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock 7

Tianna Fowler · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Dancing All Night Long!

Mike was absolutely fantastic! As our guests were leaving many were to chimes of "Best wedding ever!" and a lot of that has to go to Mike who's ability to keep a room going was incredible. We got to dance with friends we've never seen dance before, family members to songs all generations could enjoy with just enough slow dances to bring me and the new Hubby together for a moment to breathe.
    Mike was extremely attentive to all our questions and needs in the long months leading up to the wedding. His first phone call got us set up on his awesome! (I REPEAT....AWESOME!) online tool that helped us pick songs we liked and didn't like as a couple and gave him an idea of what kind of music people we were. (He even found and played some of our weird - less popular song requests to our surprised and glowing faces!) He was prompt in every way from answering questions, to last minute changes, to talking about what worked and didn't work, and invoicing. Worth every penny and more because really he was the life and soul of the wedding. He kept us on track all night (even after our late start - eek!) and was extremely friendly. He fit in like an old friend and we couldn't have been happier! Seriously! Best DJ ever!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock 12
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing...

I knew I wanted to hire Mike Setlock immediately after my first inquiry. He was responsive, helpful, and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. As the wife of a house music DJ, the music was something that was very important to us when planning our wedding. We didn't want to scare the crowd away with our eclectic tastes, however wanted the type of music we love integrated into our wedding. Mike did an AMAZING job listening to our concerns and and on our wedding night and kept the dance floor going until the end. His online system made everything so easy during the planning process.

We also added Mike's up lighting service, which really set the mood during dinner and on the dance floor and looked absolutely stunning. He did a great job with all of the announcements and seamlessly got people from the dinner table to the dance floor (We all know how it can be like herding cats sometimes!)

I am so happy we found Mike, and so happy he was able to make our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Katie · Married on 06/29/2019

Mike setlock

Mike was very easy to work with and did an awesome job at our wedding! The dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Sheila Chase · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect day!

Mike made our wedding day perfect! Throughout the entire experience he was very attentive and professional. Our guests enjoyed the music he played and had a great time! It was nice not having to worry about anything because he had it all under control with the wedding coordinator and everything went perfectly! We could not be happier with him and would use him again in a second!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Erin

Erin Conway · Married on 06/14/2019

Wedding DJ

Mike was absolutely fantastic to work with as our wedding DJ. He was extremely helpful and attentive throughout the wedding process, with a great online system as well as telephone meetings leading up to the big day. He spent the time getting to know us which really showed with our music choices on the day of! Our music was exactly what we wanted, which reflects his attention to detail! All of our guests loved him as well as his uplighting which made our venue even more beautiful. Additionally, he sent the playlist after for a keepsake which was such a sweet afterthought! We would absolutely recommend him for others!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Allyce

Allyce · Married on 05/31/2019

You can't go wrong with Mike and Signature Entertainment.

One of the hardest things for me to decide on with our wedding was a DJ and I am so thankful I found Mike ! His organization, attention to detail and fun loving personality took the stress out of planning the music. I live about 1500 miles from my venue and never once had to worry about Mike and the music. He kept everyone dancing and having a good time all night. You can’t go wrong with Signature Entertainment.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Addie · Married on 05/26/2019

A Full Dance Floor

Mike was the perfect choice for our wedding. I think when you hire a DJ, you are looking for two different qualifications: an excellent DJ who gets the party started and keeps people on the dance floor and a master of ceremony who keeps track of events during the reception and makes sure everyone knows what's going on. Mike performed both roles beautifully. Even before meeting him, Mike was so full of a wonderful energy that made my now husband and I even more excited the day of. He listened to what was important to us and kept us informed and updated the day of. All we had to do was enjoy the big day!
    The space was absolutely beautiful. Do yourself a favor and opt in for his lighting package. It really does change the ambiance of the whole room.
    Mike also has an online platform where you can make sure he has all the appropriate information for the big day. It was so well organized, I felt comfortable letting my husband take care of that part of the reception planning (which allowed me to gain some of my sanity back).
    As for the dance floor- people were dancing the whole.night.long. If I could hire vendors all over again, I wouldn't have gone any other way. Thanks Mike!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock 13
    Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock 14

COLLEEN DELUCA · Married on 04/06/2019

The best DJ in WNY!

From the initial phone call to the last song played at the wedding, DJ Mike Setlock was an absolute all-star. Mike was extremely professional to work with. He was extremely organized by scheduling a phone call quickly after reaching out to him for hire, walking us through the online portal and how to use it and also having a final call a couple weeks before the big day ensuring he knew the flow of the night and everyone’s names. Mike got the party started by pumping up the bridal party in the hallway before our big entrance. His energy and charisma got my family excited and it lead to an all-night party with my guests never leaving the dance floor. You do not need to look anywhere else for a DJ. Mike Setlock is the only one you should pick! Thank you Mike for making our wedding day a memory we’ll never forget!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Julie · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing !!!!

Mike Setlock definitely made the night the dance floor did not stop at all !!! He played everything we asked and made sure we were happy through out the night ! He was awesome ! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Julie....thank you for the awesome Review. It was a wild night of fun on the dancefloor. Everything went flawless. Especially loved the fun Grand Entrance excitement. Thank you for having me:)

April Armatys · Married on 11/10/2018

We'd Hire Him Again in a Heartbeat!

Mike is truly the best DJ around! He was super professional and relatable during every phone call and email leading up to the wedding and he did a fantastic job of keeping with our wedding timeline on our big day. Our dance floor was packed and everyone had an amazing time.

His website is super fun and easy to use, it made it so easy to pick songs for our wedding and the site even gave us ideas that we had not thought of ourselves. He truly thinks of everything!

Our photographer was super impressed with him, too.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

April......I had a wonderful time celebrating your wedding and seeing you out on the dancefloor. The Remington was a perfect venue for the intimate gathering. I loved how the uplighting looked to enhance the decor. Thank you for having me:)

Michelle Horton · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection!

Mike was amazing, from our first conversation to the night of. He has an awesome online system that allows you to request music for your wedding and essentially make a playlist, as well as mark songs you absolutely do not want played. Mike is a very friendly, upbeat guy, so his presence at a wedding reception is exactly what is needed to get people up and dancing!! From the first song to the last, everyone at our wedding had a blast. He also made intermittent announcements as requested about the pizza that was delivered, the photo booth, and our donation made in lieu of a favor. He pronounced all bridal party names correctly, and took requests from guests. Can't forget the gorgeous purple uplighting he provided.... looked purely magical in the Statler Terrace Room. I believe our wedding was so great because of how FANTASTIC Mike is!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you for awesome review Michelle. I love taking the extra time to make sure my events are exceptional for my wedding couples. Everything went incredibly smooth and the dancefloor was jammin all night. The uplights look spectacular in the Terrace Room. Thank you again for having me be part of your special day:)

Burgundy · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely fantastic DJ!

Mike was fantastic! He started at our ceremony and continued rocking it at our reception! I would reccomend him any day! 10 out of 10! His website to organize all your music choices was extremely helpful for us and he was extremely fast with his email response! Mike kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. He played exactly what we were hoping for...I didn't even want to leave the dance floor to get a drink! We cant say enough about how great signature entertainment was! You wont be dissapointed... guarenteed!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Burgundy....thank you for the amazing Review. The Ceremony and reception were spectacular. Definitely a lot of excitement and energy from your guests going well past Midnight. Uplighting looked fantastic and the Ceremony was perfect. Thank you for having me:)
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/19/2018

Great voice, awesome value, and easy to work with

Mike was the best! He has a great voice and really follow along with what you’d like the night to be. He has an easy to use web portal and a clear and defined set up for events. It was honestly so easy to make our night perfect with Mike. I highly highly recommend him! Plus he has great up lighting ta boot!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you Allison for the wonderful Review. Loved performing in the Lafayette ballroom and also loved the vibe of all your guests who danced the night away. Fantastic night! Thank you so much for having me:)

Monica Lewandowski · Married on 10/13/2018

Must Have DJ!

DJ MIKE WAS AMAZING! I had the BEST night and was probably on the dance floor 90% of my reception. Everyone loved the uplighting and he was even mixing music (the groom loved that!) throughout the night! As other reviewers have stated, he does awesome at keeping you on track and running everything by you. He has an awesome website where you can select music you want to be played throughout the night and also any no no's you don't want to hear. Everyone at the wedding danced all night long and it was all because of DJ Mike!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you Monica for the amazing Review. Bristol Harbour venue is breathtaking. The Ceremony and Reception went flawless with tons of dancing (especially by you). The uplighting added a wonderful touch as well. Thank you so much for having me:)

Denise · Married on 10/06/2018

Mike made the event absolutely wonderful in every way!!!!

Mike was professional and knowledgeable about the wedding event and the venue. When we saw his website, we knew we didn't have to look any further. He adapts quickly and professionally to little bumps in the road that always seem to happen at weddings. Truly a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you so much Denise for the great Review. Rochester Yacht Club is a fantastic venue out on the water. Weather was perfect for a fun night of dancing and partying. So great to celebrate with your family and friends. Thank you again for having me:)

Sarah Kwan · Married on 09/23/2018

Great value for excellent experience

Mike from Signature Entertainment was amazing! He did a great job keeping the flow of our reception and kept in constant communication with myself and our other vendors so no one missed out on anything. Mike's online system was super helpful in our planning. Mile really listened to what we wanted and delivered on it! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Sarah.....thank you so much for the fantastic Review. Love the breathtaking views from the Chautauqua Institute. The dancefloor was rocking all night long. Thank you so much for having me be part of your special day:)
  • Samantha

Samantha Beglinger · Married on 09/22/2018

An amazing DJ!!!

Mike did both our ceremony and reception music and I can't recommend him highly enough! He made the planning process so simple and straightforward and his online system let us select our music and make payments (which was huge since we planned our wedding from another state). The day of he made everything run so seamlessly. He did a great job with the ceremony set up and it sounded perfect. At the reception, he made everything so fun for everyone and really got everyone in the mood to dance! He was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. His experience and dedication really shows and made such a difference the day of!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha for the awesome Review. I take a ton pride in delivering super amazing events for my wedding couples. Glad you loved the online planning system tool for entering all your key details. The Ceremony and Reception went flawlessly. Tons of dancing and fun!! Thank you so much for having me be part of your special day:)

Blaise · Married on 09/15/2018

Mike was simply fantastic. From the initial consultation to the final song, the experience was exactly what we were looking for. Mike really puts his heart into his craft, and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was incredibly fun and memorable. We planned and coordinated our outdoor wedding from afar and without a dedicated planner, so naturally it had some rough edges when it came to logistics. Mike smoothed those edges skillfully on the fly and completely tied the entire affair together with absolutely superb communication and MC talent. Each stage of the event - the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, and even the pinata break - was top notch. We could not have pulled off the event without his professionalism and equanimity at all stages of the process. He is great to work with and absolutely deserves all the praise he gets. I am extremely thankful for the obvious care and effort he put into our wedding. All our guests had an amazing time. Worth every penny.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Blaise.....thank you so much for the fantastic Review. It was awesome to perform a completely wireless Ceremony out in the wooded area. The guests had a blast rocking out on the dancefloor all night. Truly a night to remember. Thank you so much for having me:)

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

My wedding took place on 9/1/18. This guy... Is incredible. He was excited, encouraging, energetic and so very responsive to everything. Everything you need in a DJ. The sound at the ceremony was perfect - something I feel like a lot of weddings struggle having. And the reception... No words. He kept everyone on the dance floor of all ages all night long. It was AMAZING! My husband and I were so pleased.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for the stunning Review. The day was absolutely incredible for the breathtaking Ceremony and the night heated up quickly with tons of dancing. I left the event with a huge smile that night. Amazing!!! Thank you again for having me:)

Brett · Married on 08/18/2018

We hired Mike for our recent wedding based on recommendations from friends, and after meeting with him we immediately decided he was right for us. And wow are we glad we did! With Mike you don't just get a DJ, you get a guide service for your wedding. He's been doing this for so long he can answer any questions you have and really help you move through your day. Our inexperience led us to lean on him for so many things when it came to planning and scheduling. He has a plethora of suggestions for just about any scenario you can imagine, and honestly I don't know how we would have gotten through the preparations let alone the big day without his help. The website he has for you to build your playlists of must play songs, do not play songs, etc was super easy to use and made things really easy. He was professional, communicative, very responsive, and an absolute pleasure to work with. On our wedding day he was just as awesome, and did a fantastic job with everything, including and especially keeping the dance floor packed all night with great music! He's really great and feeling out the crowd and picking a song list that everyone can't help but dance to! The DJ is one of if not the most important people at your wedding, and we are so thankful we met Mike and he was the one we chose. We had so many compliments on how the dance floor constantly had people moving all night it was great! And get the uplighting it's incredible!

Thank you so much Mike!!!!!!!

- Brett & Brittany Jaros

Sent on 08/23/2018

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you again Brett for such a spectacular Review. It was truly a pleasure to be part of your special day. I had tons of fun playing a lot of classic dance music. Ceremony went flawless and the uplighting looked amazing. Thank you again for having me part of your special day:)

Christina · Married on 07/27/2018

Mike was incredibly professional and helpful during our wedding planning process. He was very easy to work with and flexible. He did an excellent job with the lighting and music during both our ceremony and reception. I'm so happy we spent a little more and went with this DJ, we had a great experience!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing Review Christina. Delaware Mansion was a wonderful venue for Ceremony and Reception. Lots of dancing and celebrating all night. Thank you again for allowing me to be part of your special day:)

Julie Schiavone · Married on 07/07/2018

Guests didn't want to leave!

Signature Entertainment is amazing! My guests loved the music Mike played so much that a lot of them stayed until the very end because they just wanted to listen to his playlist. The dance floor was always full. The whole process leading up to the wedding was seamless. I can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Julie......Thank you so much for the amazing Review. You are correct....guests were holding down the dancefloor all night. It was a tremendous celebration. Thank you so much for having me part of your day at Park Country Club:)

Khristyna · Married on 07/03/2018

Mike did a great job as DJ for our wedding celebration. Leading up to the event, Mike was highly involved and easy to communicate with. The website used to request songs and build the event timeline is extremely helpful. Mike asked all the right questions to be sure he captured the right vibe we were going for. When it came time to the event, he was flexible with our shifting timelines and played all songs requested. I would definitely hire again!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Khristyna.....thank you for the wonderful Review. I loved the cool laid back vibe of your special day. Lot of guests having an absolute blast celebrating. It was an amazing time!!! Thank you again for choosing me to be part of your special day:)

Kerry · Married on 06/30/2018

Professional, extremely organized and kept the party going. He can definitely execute. I highly recommend Mikes services for any wedding/event!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock's reply:

Thank you Kerry for the great Review. I truly loved the vibe of your crowd that night. Tons of fun!!!! Thank you for having me be part of your special day:)