Signature Belize Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Elena T. Married on 10/03/2021

Truly Spectacular Wedding!!!!

We had our wedding in Belize at KoKo King in May 2019. Rachael and team were incredible!!! I am sorry it’s taken me this long to write this review. Highly recommend Signature Belize for a beautiful beach wedding. They made the entire event perfect the vendors had everything covered from start to finish the food was spectacular people are still raving about It years later!!!! No joke!! She made our dreams come true I was a nervous and stressed our bride and she eased all of my concerns and handled everything so well!!!
  • Corrita
    Corrita Married on 09/23/2021

Professional Team

First we tried planning our wedding with a hotel group in Belize, and we quickly realized they were not in it for the details. We found Signature and we were glad we did! From the beginning to the end this team was professional and easy to work with. Rachael and Sabrina answered emails, phone calls and messages quickly. Marianna and Rachael did a great job with the set-up, and took good care of our family. Their vendors are a joy, and we were so happy with everything.
  • Bailey
    Bailey M. Married on 09/01/2021

Makes things easy in a time of COVID

WOW! When we first starting planning our destination elopement during COVID people thought we were nuts, but we just wanted to get married. We knew a big wedding was not responsible but wanted to celebrate our love. So instead, we decided on a destination wedding. Navigating a foreign countries rules can be tricky, which is why we wanted to hire someone to help. Not only did Signature Belize give us the FULL low-down on what was going on, they sent updates along the way of what to expect. Rachael, Luis, Aber and Sabina were beyond amazing, and we couldn't have done it without them. If you are looking to elope right now, they are your people. Start to finish they are easy to work with, friendly, and know their stuff.
    Nancy G. Married on 06/25/2021

Dream wedding in Belize

If you can dream it, believe that Rachael and her amazing crew will not only make it happen, but will far exceed your expectations! Our wedding was everything I had ever imagined- the softest whitest sand, warm turquoise water, gentle breeze, private and personable. Check, check, check, check and check. All of the thoughtful details with the flowers, the cake, the boat and the fun, wonderful staff that went above and beyond to look after us, made our special day truly magical. Thank you Signature weddings for providing us with our perfectly orchestrated dream, every moment just kept getting better and better.
  • Ginger
    Ginger N. Married on 05/25/2021

Intimate beach elopement in San Pedro Belize

Flawless! Signature Weddings Belize was responsive, personable, friendly and informative from the moment I sent the 1st email. I was nervous to plan an elopement out of the country without physically meeting the event coordinator, however quickly learned I had no worries with the response time within minutes to any questions or concerns I had. Upto the day we arrived, not only did Signature provide details on our day, but also information in regards to Belize (Weather, Covid-19, and places to see, etc).
    Every detail we asked for was executed beyond our expectations. The entire team made our day amazing and worry free. Also the vendors from photographics, hair and makeup they recommended proved just as exceptional.
    Bridget M. Married on 05/11/2021

Signature belize weddings

Made my time at ray Caye so enjoyable and a carefree and relaxing wedding day. They brought out amazing flowers and a shaman for me and took care of all the details!
  • Daphnie
    Daphnie Married on 02/23/2021

Amazing expense

Rachael and her team made our wedding experience effortless. They did such an amazing job coordinating and making sure everything is in place. They accommodated our requests and everything was just as how we would’ve imagined. Decor was spot on. We would recommend 100%!
    Anne V. Married on 04/04/2020

Professional, Transparent, Responsive, and Creative!

We hired Rachael just a few months out from our wedding after running into difficulty planning a wedding remotely. Rachael immediately put our minds at ease with her professionalism, responsiveness, transparency and creative vision. When it became apparent our wedding would have to be cancelled two weeks out due to COVID, Rachael was by our side supporting us and navigating through the unknowns, even well after our cancelled wedding. We are so sad we didn't get to see her vision come to life but would do it all over again with her and her team! We highly recommend her to anyone planning a destination wedding in Belize.
    Micaela A. Married on 02/29/2020

Perfection!! We received everything we asked for and more.

Luis and Abner from Signature Belize were absolutely amazing! My husband and I were thrilled to see our wedding wishes brought to life! We had an instant connection when we first met our wedding planner and floral artist (because Abner literally created artwork using flowers). We would not have changed one single thing for our wedding and we are so grateful to have meet such wonderful, passionate, and creative planners!!

Thank you Signature Belize for making wedding dreams a reality!!

Sincerely,
    Chance and Micaela
    Lauren M. Married on 02/22/2020

The most perfect wedding

Rachael and her crew were the best. They made planning a destination wedding super simple and it turned out even more beautiful than we imagined it to be. It was the perfect night and they took care of us every step of the way.
  • Dylan
    Dylan M. Married on 02/05/2020

Thank you!

My husband and I cannot thank Signature Belize Weddings enough! It was amazing! They took care of EVERYTHING including paperwork, cake, flowers etc. Luis and the team were extremely professional, gave great recommendations, and made the planning stress free. It was better than we could have ever imagined!
  • Melissa
    Melissa R. Married on 01/18/2020

Best Day Ever!

Signature Belize Weddings is awesome! I had a specific table setting in mind for my intimate wedding dinner and the restaurant they originally reserved was charging an outrageous price. Rachael and her team were kind enough to do the table setting themselves for way less - and it was absolutely gorgeous! The entire SBW team was attentive, professional and available for any questions or concerns I had. I can't thank them enough for helping to plan my best day ever! You guys are the best :)
    Alissa S. Married on 11/16/2019

Very personal and private!

Luis worked with us to help set up everything. They showed up at our hotel and we had a wonderful boat to our location on a private beach. We had a very intimate ceremony with lanterns and flower petals. Luis and his team created the perfect wedding for us. We could not ask for a better more energetic wedding planner, who seem to really cared about our little family and what we wanted. If you are getting married in Belize this is who you need to be involved with.
    Sharon D. Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely fabulous!

Luis almost made it too easy! He was very quick on responding and answered all my questions (and there were lots of them!). Everything was well planned and executed and they made it a lot of fun! Can't wait to see the pictures from "wreck the dress" shots :)
  • Marissa
    Marissa N. Married on 07/24/2019

Absolutely the best

Luis & Abner were ABSOLUTELY amazing! Everything I thought of for our wedding was completely brought to life! Luis was so great with me getting wedding song changes to him up until 8 PM the day before our wedding. Never once complained! Abner did such a BEAUTIFUL job on our flowers. Even helped save me when I left my bouquet at the ceremony location, and had to make something for the toss! Hands down the best experience ever! Our friends are STILL talking about how much fun, and how beautiful everything was. I can not thank you all enough!
    Jo Ann J. Married on 05/04/2019

Signature Belize Weddings

Truly a last minute wedding opportunity that was handled with great care, consideration and skill on the part of Rachael Roe and Signature Belize Weddings. We could not have been happier or asked for more.
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn Married on 04/27/2019

Thank you for making our day magical!

From the time the staff showed up to the time they left us every step along the way was thoughtfully considered and laid out in a relaxing and fun way that allowed me as the bride to be stress-free and just enjoy my day. I was completely satisfied with every vendor they recommended to us and everyone was so kind and easy to work with! Looking back on our wedding day I wouldn’t have changed a thing and I am happy I selected Signature Belize Weddings!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 03/16/2019

Rachael is My Wedding's MVP

My husband and I were recently married at the Belize Ocean Club in Placencia, Belize. We hosted a wedding weekend from March 14-17, 2019 for 30 of our closest friends and family. Rachael Roe and Signature Belize made the wedding of dreams a reality and this was no easy feat.
    My husband and I got engaged in March of 2017. I’m from New York and he’s from California so we decided a destination wedding was the perfect opportunity to take our family friends on an amazing adventure. We decided on Belize and the BOC in the fall of 2017 and began our wedding planning process. Ultimately, this became a nightmare of epic proportion. Over the course of the next year and half working with Muy Ono, we went through 2 wedding planners and found out 4 months before our wedding (without a head’s up) the resort was under new management. The new management team was in transition and we were told a new planner wouldn’t be hired and trained in time to execute our wedding successfully. It would be impossible to catch up on more than a year of planning via emails and phone calls in such short time. Rachael heard our plight and said, “challenge accepted.”
    We began working with Rachael in early December of 2018. I sent photos and old emails describing my vision. I also conveyed my skepticism and frustration in the past with Belizean wedding planners and the quality of goods and services available for the upscale wedding I wanted. She was confident, honest, and assured me that everything I wanted was possible and got to work immediately. Within 48 hours of sending her old emails and photos of my vision, she sent me a vision board, estimate, and contract. She immediately took on the role of negotiating my food and beverage contracts with the new management company while protecting the contents of the old ones. She was able to obtain better prices for our meals, get discounted rates for our domestic flights, contract with local vendors for decorations, our cake, and live musical performances by local artists. She was an invaluable resource being a local of Belize for many years but having been originally from the U.S.
    Rachael and her team really shined during the execution phase of my wedding. She stayed at my resort to ensure she was present to oversee all facets of every event. She sat in on BOC staff meetings and regularly met with the General Manager to ensure we were all on the same page. The day of my welcome party she came by my room and welcomed me with a huge hug. It was wonderful to finally meet her in person. At my welcome party she made sure the resort staff were professional and friendly. She made sure a drink was in every hand and a smile on every face, as well ensuring people knew the next day’s events and schedule. While everyone enjoyed the party, she and her team delivered the custom welcome bags she had made, per my request, for all of my guests, to their rooms, each guest returning to a pleasant surprise that everyone loved. She did an amazing job of being everywhere when needed and yet invisible at the same time.
    On Friday, Rachael executed my wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Although I had meticulously outlined every detail of my welcome party, ceremony, and reception, I had given Rachael and her team full creative control of the Rehearsal Dinner as I wanted to see what she could do. It was beyond words visually. It was held on the beach and the presentation confirmed that she had understood my taste and style perfectly and was able to incorporate them seamlessly with a style of her own. Luis was ever the gentleman when the wind picked up and knocked over a centerpiece during our dinner. My sister’s dress had red wine spilled on it and he offered to have it dry cleaned at no cost to her for her trouble. The level of service and professionalism was what every bride hopes for themselves and their guests.
    On Saturday, our wedding day, Rachael had her team build our custom-made altar in the morning. She delivered our flowers to our room and they looked better than you could imagine. She was talented enough to take pictures of flowers and come back to me with names, colors, and availability by season to determine what worked with my wedding colors perfectly. She came the room often to check in on us while preparing and when called due to a bobby pin shortage, had them in my hands in less than 10 minutes. She orchestrated a bridal party of 11, family, and friends ensuring everyone was seated, hit their cues and walked on time. After the reception, I returned to my room to find she had sent the top of my cake there, my bridal bouquet, as well as one of centerpieces. She also left a very sweet note, champagne, and gift bags for us. It was very thoughtful and much appreciated. By the next morning, everyone was paid, DJ, drummers, dancers, baker, etc. Everything from the day before altar, lights, etc. was gone, cleared immediately, as her team had worked their magic and gone.
    Planning a wedding is stressful and mine was exceptionally so, but Rachael was amazing and took what could’ve been a disaster and executed a wedding for the ages. I recommend her to anyone planning a Belizean wedding. You will not be disappointed. She and her team go above and beyond, challenging themselves, and raising the bar for the quality of service they provide. She had her floral arranger take a course in Mexico just to do my centerpieces. There is nothing she can’t do and she is willing to learn something new if it isn’t in her repertoire. I can’t wait to work with her again maybe for my 40th birthday or when I renew my vows. It was a perfect wedding weekend.
    Tips: Know Rachael only accepts payment via credit card, so plan accordingly. She also takes a small deposit to secure her services (can be paid via PayPal) and usually accepts the remaining balance about 7 days before services provided. She is very flexible. The best way to communicate with her is via email and WhatsApp and she is generally very responsive.

Signature Belize Weddings's reply:

Morgan- What a journey it has been! I am so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations and create your dream event! You and Travis were such a pleasure, and we really enjoyed your entire bridal party!

We can't wait to see you in Belize again!
    Rachael, Luis and the whole Signature Belize Team!
    Caitlin J. Married on 02/22/2019

Easy Breezy!

Rachael was always quick to respond and answer any questions. Her team was energetic and ready to help when needed. There was no stress on my wedding day, Rachael made sure everything was taken care of and that I didn't have to lift a finger.

Signature Belize Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Caitlin! You were amazing to work with, and a STUNNING bride! Can't wait to see the photos :)
  • Michele
    Michele M. Married on 02/20/2019

Perfect Wedding

The entire process was seamless! Rachael and Luis were so helpful and answered all of my questions right away. We will never forget them for making our day truly special!
    Sincerely, Michele and John
  • Bill
    Bill B. Married on 02/10/2019

Sandsational!

Debbie & I didn't actually decide we wanted to get married while vacationing in Caye Caulker until 6 weeks before our trip. We didn't know how or where to begin. An internet search led us to Signature Belize. A few emails later, we were planning our elopement ceremony on a sandbar in the middle of the Caribbean Sea with Rachael and Luis. These folks are awesome! They took care of every single detail and were fun, professional, responsive and right on schedule every step of the way (including the paperwork). The whole thing was shockingly easy and stress free. They gave us an experience (and a story) that was beyond our wildest expectations. Thanks Signature Belize, you guys ROCK!
    Andrea Married on 01/30/2019

Perfect and Stress free!

We had such a wonderful experience working with Signature Belize Weddings for our wedding in Ambergris Caye, Belize. We live in Canada and had never travelled to Belize, so it was an incredible blessing to have them plan and book everything for us. They were professional to work with and responded promptly to the many questions we had prior to the wedding. They went over and above in determining the details of what we wanted ahead of time so that they could make it happen and were supportive of our decisions. They did not pressure us what-so-ever to do anything we didn't want to do. We were looking for a low key elopement, but still wanted it to be special and memorable, and that's exactly what we got. Everything was taken care of for us and there was literally nothing we had to do on the day of, it was so enjoyable, easy and stress-free. We worked with Luis in the weeks leading up to the wedding and on the day of. He was so organized and fun and friendly to be around. He did a wonderful job of making sure everything was perfect and taken care of for us. We didn't have a lot of special requests, but the ones we had he made sure were carried out. Our photographer, Andre was amazingly talented. It was a bit windy and very sunny on our wedding day so we were worried that we were going to look squinty and wind blown, but we were so impressed with the photos he captured. Also, I don't know who they arranged to make our cake but it was perfect. So much more beautiful than I was expecting! We would highly recommend Andre, Luis and the Signature Belize crew for anyone wanting to plan a wedding in Belize!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth W. Married on 01/19/2019

Fantastic!

Rachel and the rest of the team at Signature Belize made our wedding the most incredible experience of our lives. We didn't have to worry about anything! Her knowledge was invaluable as we planned our wedding from afar. We never felt the stress that comes with planning a wedding. I would recommend them in a heartbeat without any reservations.
    The day of our wedding they were instrumental in moving the events along, communicating with our guests and handling any issues that came about. My wife and I were able to be completely present and soak up the entire wedding! I cannot thank them enough!
  • Tera
    Tera G. Married on 01/12/2019

Best planner in the world!

Absolutely perfect! Wish I could get married again and again(to my husband lol) because of how easy,perfect,stress free,gorgeous,and fun Rachael and her team made our special day!
    Keisha Married on 08/11/2018
    Stress free and top quality experience with Signature! My husband and I had a very specific vision for our wedding. The Signature team were up to the task. They executed on all details and had great suggestions. Highly recommended wedding planners. P.S. I had a terrible experience with Confetti, a different Belizean wedding planner, and Signature took over and saved the day. Do not use anyone else. Signature is your team!