71 Reviews for Signature Belize Weddings

Non-Religious (3)
Civil (2)
Cultural (1)
71 Signature Belize Weddings Reviews

From my first conversation with Rachael to the flawless execution of the big day, the Signature team was remarkable!
I was very nervous about planning a wedding in a country that I had never been to but all of my questions were answered quickly and it turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Our guests still can't stop talking about how perfect it was... Every. Single. Detail. Thank you Rachael, Luis, and team for making our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Kaye, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Thank You Signature Belize Weddings for giving us the best Wedding we could ask for! Rachael, Luis, and the whole team did an amazing job with all the details and making sure our wedding turned out perfect! Every question we had was always answered quickly whether it was wedding related or just general questions about traveling to Belize. If you are considering getting married in Belize I would highly recommend them, they definitely made the process go smoothly and took care of every detail. Thank you so much for planning our wedding, we had the best time in Belize and our friends and family did too!
Kristina and Brandin Bednar

Profile Picture Kristina, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I chose Signature Belize Weddings because I wanted to remove stress from the equation. I knew we wanted to elope, but I didn’t want to agonize over every little decision, or spend hours researching each vendor/venue myself. I wanted an amazing adventure with breath-taking photos, and I wanted to enjoy the day without worrying about the details.

Rachel and her team gave us exactly what we were looking for. For me, the planning process required very little effort and time. I never would have dreamed that we could get married at such an amazing location if I hadn't seen the photos on the Signature website. I was so happy with the end-to-end experience of our elopement! The resort they recommended, Hidden Valley Inn, felt like paradise (and so did the honeymoon island resort they recommended). The hair and make-up artist they booked could not have done a better job reflecting my personal style and preferences. The planner who spent the day with us, Luis, made sure everything went smoothly and allowed us to focus on enjoying the day. Luis and our driver were delightful to be around, and made the long journey to the ruins and back even more fun! Our photographer, Efrain, and his assistant did a great job of staying out of the way and capturing candid photos as well as stepping in when appropriate to coach us for some really amazing shots. We were able to just relax and let the day happen to us, because everything was so well planned and coordinated.

There were a couple of minor items that didn’t turn out quite how I had expected, but there were SO MANY details that I never would have thought to plan for that were considered and perfectly executed by this team. I was blown away by how perfect it was, and I wouldn’t change a thing!

If you’re looking for a unique adventure and an experience that feels very personal, I highly recommend Signature Belize Weddings. I really appreciate the care and attention they put into making our special day so perfect!

Photos
Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning

Rachael and her team are INCREDIBLE. They were super friendly, responsive, communicative, and honest through every step of the wedding planning process. Before the wedding, Rachael and Tanya replied to every email, answered every question thoroughly, and were enthusiastically open to all of my eclectic ideas. When it came to the day of the wedding, Rachael and the crew were on-time, extremely organized, flexible, and excited to be there. The set-up and decor was so much more than I had imagined, and our guests were blown away by the detail. Rachael was very kind and supportive when I was stressing out the hour before the ceremony, and she was able to corral the wildcards in our wedding party/at the venue without us being aware that there were any issues-- she is a rock star! Luis, Rachael's assistant, was also hustling non-stop to make sure everything went well with set-up, the bar, dinner, etc. He made sure that we were tended to and having a great time. Rachael + the rest of the team at SBW went above and beyond to make our dream destination wedding a reality while still staying within our budget. We can't thank you enough! xo Bri + Adam (12-18-17)

Profile Picture Brianne, 12/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, I could not have been more satisfied with my experience with Signature Belize Weddings. Rachael and her team did an incredible job aiding in all the planning, handling all the setup, and making the day everything we had hoped it could be. The Koko Beach venue was unreal. Seriously, I couldn't recommend Signature Belize Weddings more.

Profile Picture D, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I love how Signature Belize Weddings made my wedding dreams come true even BETTER than what I had imagined. Tanya was my planner, and she was so patient with me. On Wedding day, she and her assistant Louis made sure I didn't have to worry about a thing but getting ready. They went to bat for me to make sure I would get enough time to take photos, and thought of all the small details for the reception such as changing the light bulbs for softer lighting. Everything was so beautiful, magical, and just perfect. Thank you SO MUCH Signature Belize Weddings!!!

Profile Picture Genevieve, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Loved their service! These guys set up the lighting and decor for my concert and it definitely set the atmosphere for the Night! Always professional, responsive and accommodating! Thank you Rachel and Tanya, you guys rock!

Profile Picture Kudzai , 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I had such a wonderful experience working with Rachel and her team. Tanya was my wedding planner and she was such a delight to work with. She was very attentive and answered all the questions we had. Planning our wedding abroad was so easy working with Signature Weddings, I could then focus on planning the rest of our trip with ease. I sincerely recommend Rachel and her team for your wedding in Belize!!

Profile Picture andrea, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines

We loved everything about Signature Belize Weddings! Rachael and her team did an amazing job helping us plan our destination wedding - from picking the location and venue to making sure our loved ones had "the best vacation ever," as several of our guests told us after the wedding. They even navigated some crazy last minute complications (weather- and flight delay-related) to make sure we had the PERFECT weekend. Everything turned out better than we'd hoped because of working with Signature Belize Weddings. So much love for Rachael and her team!

Profile Picture Annabelle, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

By far the most Professional Staff! Working with Tanya made life so easy and it allowed my New Bride and I to just relax and Enjoy the experience...

Photo for Signature Belize Weddings Review - Sentimental Moment!
Profile Picture Emil, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

Rachael Roe and her team went above and beyond all my expectations! Planning a wedding abroad can be confusing and a leap of faith. Myself and all guests were blown away with the set up, flowers, and food! Rachael responded to all questions and concerns from myself and future mother-in-law, even things that didn't pertain to the wedding but general Belize travel questions. They exceeded every expectation and went above and beyond to help provide extras (like vases with seashells) whenever possible. Our videographer canceled last minute and Rachael and her team helped me secure a new one within a week, she took away so much stress and my day wouldn't have been perfect without her.

Profile Picture Kenzie, 4/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

First, let me start by saying I am a perfectionist as well as a planner myself, so doing our wedding in a different country was a little bit nerve wracking or a lot! But when I found Rachel and Signature Belize and saw their portfolio I was very happy. We married in Caye Caulker with about 80ish guests, even though Caye Caulker is a small island and very laid back, I wanted to have the big formal wedding that you would get in any big city and Signature Belize delivered that and more. Her team was very professional and respond to any of my questions pretty quick! My vision came into life and more... There were certain things that vendors didn't have but Rachel made sure to find me someone who could create what I wanted! They really went above and beyond with everything, when a wedding planner tells you it took 3 planes to bring your centerpieces to the island you know you hired someone who is willing to go the extra mile to make your special day the best day ever! Tanya thank you as well for everything you did those 2 days! Everyone loved the decorations from Friday and Saturday, they had so much fun with the drummers, the DJ and let's don't forget the food! The food was delicious! Please thank the Chef and my centerpieces! oh man they were exactly what i dreamed of! oh and the LOVE sign everyone was in LOVE with it!.. I will always be thankful to you guys for giving me the wedding of my dreams! I can't wait to see the professional pictures!

If you are still looking for someone to plan your dream wedding, stop looking and go with Signature Belize. They will give you TOP NOTCH service and you will be a very very happy bride! Gracias again!

Profile Picture kathy, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, Civil, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

If you are looking to plan your wedding in Belize, you must call Signature Belize Weddings. We searched around for awhile before stumbling upon Rachael and her team. They were very easy to communicate with (video chat, phone and email) and made planning very easy. The day was more than I could have imagined. After a quick scare with rain, Rachael kept me at ease and even entertained the group while I finished getting ready. The team is fun, organized and know what they are doing. I just received my photos, and can't believe all the details they did without us having to ask. You won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachael and her team were absolutely amazing!! Everyone was so impressed with how efficient and calm the team was on the big day, and the decor elements were just outstanding. I never felt worried or stressed out that something would be missing or not done, because I knew it would all work out in the end. The team worked directly with our resort venue, and managed them with professionalism and class.

Thank you so much for making our day magical and enjoyable for all. It was a truly amazing experience!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I emailed Rachel back and forth and she set me up with Tanya to continue the process. She was an absolute joy to work with and everything she did was beautiful. We got married on a sandbar, so they set up the boat rides, my flowers, a delicious cake, and set up a gorgeous picnic.
We couldn't have asked for anything more for our wedding day and I would recommend signature Belize to everyone.

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachael and her team are awesome! They kept me informed every step of the way! We paid to have my hair and make-up done and the salon team was great! We gave them pictures of the hair styles we liked and our hair turned out amazing and even stayed thru the windy day for a beach wedding!! I highly recommend Rachael and her team! The food was amazing at Old Belize. We opted to pay a little extra for the shrimp and what a great choice that was!! We were extremely happy with our destination wedding and there was little to no stress! Our wedding was June 14, 2017!!

Thanks again Rachael!!

David and Lonnie

Profile Picture Lonnie, 6/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Planned a simple ceremony for me and my husband. Didn't know we could get married on the top of an ancient Maya Ruin until we spoke with our planner. We were so happy to have everything taken care of, they even helped us book a great hotel and organized all the tours and transfers. Rachael had some great 4-wheel driving skills, which gave her another star in our book. It was a private ceremony, and we loved every moment. Nothing we didn't want, and everything we did. I would recommend using her and all her great advice on what Belize has to offer.

Profile Picture Justine, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My new wife and I are so thankful for everyone at Signature Belize Weddings. We had never been to Belize prior to our wedding, and the team gave us great options for a venue, and then helped us book. Their suggestions for transportation and things to do were right on par. Our wedding day was very relaxed and carefree, we are so happy we decided to do a destination wedding. With their large team of people there was always someone around to answer our emails and each person has their own expertise which was helpful.

Profile Picture Timothy, 5/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Signature Belize really came through for our wedding. My husband and I didn’t have a clue of what we wanted; other than getting marred on April 1st (April Fool’s Day) because who would believe we finally tied the knot after 10 years of dating. Signature Belize was the first place we contacted. They responded immediately and were up to the challenge of planning a private ceremony with a month notice. All we had to do was show up! We chose the Maya Ruin, Altun Ha, and on the day of the wedding it was 102 degrees! Tanya, of Signature Belize, was prepared! She had a cooler with water and cold face towels. It’s the little things, like that, that made the day so easy and carefree. The icing on the cake was our wedding photographer, José. Our wedding pictures came out amazing! Signature Belize also has a great reputation. We booked two separate hotels and both raved about Signature Belize. Tanya still kept in contact with me after the wedding to make sure we received our marriage license and wedding photos. If you need a Wedding Planner - Rachael, Tanya, and the whole team – will make sure your wedding day is phenomenal.

Profile Picture Edwina, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I honestly don't even know where to begin! From the very first email Rachael was accommodating and answered every. Single. Question. And there were plenty! The communication was mainly through email even with hurricane Earl barreling through paradise she and her team were always on point and touching base with us. She helped us with honeymoon plans, color schemes, wedding songs, wedding videos and even some input as to the easiest ways to explore Belize! There was a brief moment of panic when circumstances may have not allowed us to continue on our dream wedding journey and through it all Rachael and her team were understanding and helpful beyond measure. Luckily it all panned out...We wanted our dream wedding and we got so much more than we envisioned! I didnt get to actually meet Rachael(she had a beautiful baby girl and was on maternity leave) but I got to work with both Tanya and Carmen and those two were AMAZING! I didn't have to worry about a thing...there was never a bridezilla freak out moment everything was beautiful and peaceful and filled to the brim with love! Worth EVERY penny and then some! Thank you signature Belize weddings...Rachael,Tanya,and Carmen for making our day just so breathtakingly perfect! Our cup runneth over
Missing Belize badly,
Brandon & Veronica Sligar

Profile Picture Veronica, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We just got back from our wedding in Belize, and all we can say is it exceeded our expectations. The team really knew their stuff, and had the best group of vendors! The planning of our wedding was really easy, but I would caution that Belize is not like the United States. The options were more limited, but Rachael and her team did a great job of making sure we got everything we wanted/needed. Communication was fast, and their local phone number made chatting easy (and free for me!). The day of the wedding the team was so professional, and made sure me and my bridesmaids were well taken care of. Her other planners, Carmen and Tanya, were fantastic and sweet. If you want an organized, professional, and easy experience hire their team.

Profile Picture A, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When I found Signature Belize Weddings I knew it was the wedding planner for me. The reviews where great and everyone within this business worked hard to achieve what I had planned in my head. There was not one single thing during my time at Belize that was bad, and my wedding day went flawlessly.

Profile Picture Brooke, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Destination

It is hard for me to put into words how thankful I am for Rachael and her team. Our wedding was everything I imagined and more. I can't tell you how many times our guests let us know it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Her team is professional and work hard to make the entire process something you will remember for the rest of your life! I would absolutely recommend Signature Belize Weddings to anyone considering getting married in Belize. I couldn't have pulled it off without them!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Highly recommended. Signature Belize took all the anxiety and worry out of getting married in Belize with their quick and informative responses. They quickly answered all our questions to ensure we were comfortable with the process of getting married in another country. All we needed to do was show up! They coordinated with our small resort where weddings are not the norm to arrange our wedding on their beach and staged a perfect setting.

Profile Picture Gloria, 11/12/16, 1 Review