79 Reviews for Signature Belize Weddings

Partial Planning (3)
Civil (3)
Cultural (1)
79 Signature Belize Weddings Reviews

We had a great experience with Signature Belize Weddings. Everything turned out even better that we imagined! The decorations were beautiful, flowers perfect, catering was excellent and the wedding planning team was easy to work with, helpful and their setup and coordination of the ceremony was stress free and flowed perfectly.

Profile Picture Christin, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Signature Belize Weddings is the BEST wedding planning service. Rachael is a gem and her team is amazing. They are so hands on, reasonable with pricing, friendly, and honest! and not to mention their work is spectaular.

We had a destination wedding in Hopkins, Belize and it was everything i imagined and more.

When i needed to cut the budget a little, Rachael walked me through everything. When I wanted a particular style, Rachael and her team made it happen.

The team gives you full access to planning tools, breakdown of the expenses, and you do not need to find any vendors as they are all provided by Rachael and the team.

The food by Sean was AMAZING. the decor was perfect. I can't say enough good things about this team.

I had such little stress as opposed to the average bride and it was all because i trusted Rachael and i knew she had everything under control.

She is a great soul, highly recommended!!!!!!

Profile Picture Leer, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We could not be happier with the service provided by Signature Belize. We had a very small wedding but wanted to tie the knot on top of the ruins of Caracol. This was a stunning location that was recommended by the staff of Signature Belize. Everything went smoothly start to finish and had a great time visiting with Luis, our Day of Coordinator. Everyone with this company was so friendly and went out of their way to execute even some special requests we had. The officiant that was provided by S.B. was incredible. We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. And we absolutely loved Hue, our driver to the ruins. He had us laughing and did a great job educating us on the sights we would come across on the trip out, our own personal tour guide (free of charge (-: ). Start to finish this day was amazing and we couldn't have asked for more....and even though there was no broccoli... ;-)...they get a 5 star rating all across the board....we would give more stars if we could.

Profile Picture Nick, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachael and her team did absolutely everything necessary to make our wedding dreams a reality. My husband and I legitimately would not have changed a single piece of that day or any of the memories. Belize was truly the most magical country we have ever been to; we know we will be back soon! Planning a wedding site unseen is stressful in it's own regards, especially when we hadn't ever visited Belize before! It will be the best decision you make to have your wedding in Belize with the Signature team.

Rachael and her staff were amazing, the day went off without a hitch, and we still have smiles ear to ear as a result. We really cannot thank them enough. It has been a couple of weeks since our big day and we are continuously receiving messages about "the most beautiful" and "most fun" wedding they have ever been to. From the bouquets, to the DJ, to the makeup team, to the absolutely delicious cake it was absolute perfection. Again, we would not have changed a thing about the day in its entirety. Thank you, Signature Belize!!!

Photo for Signature Belize Weddings Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Signature Belize Weddings Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Jen , 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't know why I've waited so long to write this review. There are not enough amazing things to say about Rachel and her team. I thought planning a wedding in Belize from NYC would be difficult and hectic, but Rachel and her team took on EVERYTHING! I got to do the fun stuff (dress shopping and buying random etsy things) while the Signature Belize team did all the work. The entire team at Signature Belize is friendly, easy to talk to, and most of all responsive! Throughout a two year planning process I definitely changed my mind or added/removed things and this team had every single detail noted. Once I got to Belize they continued to take care of me, my fiance, and our families for 4 days! We hired Signature Belize for our Welcome BBQ, Wedding Day, and our Day After Brunch. Of course I focused all my time and attention on the wedding day, but the BBQ and Brunch were just as beautiful and unique! Each event was better than the last. Bringing over 60 people from the East Coast to Belize is no easy task and yet my family can't stop raving about it months after. Chef Sean and his team deserve their own amazing review. The food was UNBELIEVABLE! Again, every meal was better than the last. I'm truly upset I didn't pay our photographer to shoot the day after brunch because the spread was unlike anything else I've ever seen. We had a few picky eaters and a vegan in the group, but everyone was thrilled about the food. I would say it was the best part of the wedding but the decor was amazing too! I truly can't say enough about this group. If you're planning a wedding in Belize you MUST use them! Just sit back, relax, and let the Signature Belize team plan the greatest party of a lifetime.

Profile Picture Gabriella, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

From my first conversation with Rachael to the flawless execution of the big day, the Signature team was remarkable!
I was very nervous about planning a wedding in a country that I had never been to but all of my questions were answered quickly and it turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Our guests still can't stop talking about how perfect it was... Every. Single. Detail. Thank you Rachael, Luis, and team for making our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Kaye, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Thank You Signature Belize Weddings for giving us the best Wedding we could ask for! Rachael, Luis, and the whole team did an amazing job with all the details and making sure our wedding turned out perfect! Every question we had was always answered quickly whether it was wedding related or just general questions about traveling to Belize. If you are considering getting married in Belize I would highly recommend them, they definitely made the process go smoothly and took care of every detail. Thank you so much for planning our wedding, we had the best time in Belize and our friends and family did too!
Kristina and Brandin Bednar

Profile Picture Kristina, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachael, Tanya, Luis and the Signature Belize Team are phenomenal! We had our wedding at a gorgeous private home a little south of San Pedro on Ambergris Caye at the end of January 2018. The Signature Belize Team organized and put together a wedding that beyond anything we could have imagined - truly magical✨. Many of our guest commented that it was the coolest wedding they have ever been to and many also said the wedding food was the best they’d ever had (thank you Chef Sean!). Everything was wonderful - the music (DJ DZL and the great guitar player), ambiance, flowers, welcome bags, hair styling, food, and signature cocktail! We had a wonderful time and so did our guests :). We highly recommend hiring the Signature Belize wedding team - thank you for helping create our dream wedding!!

Profile Picture Jodie, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Let me start by saying that I spent 3 years as a wedding planner at a private golf club and 1 year as an event coordinator at the Crowne Plaza in Atlanta Georgia. I have high standards and I know the wedding/event business well. That said. Signature Belize is top notch. They are responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. They read every detail of my (super lengthy) emails and respond accordingly. They worked with our budget, gave me plenty of options without being overwhelming and never pressured me into anything. Belize was a destination wedding for us and 20 guests. We were nervous about working with vendors in a foreign country but Signature Belize made everything SO EASY. Hiring them was easily the best decision we could have made. The vendors they recommend are INCREDIBLE. Everything they put together was professional and beautiful. On the wedding day, they did EXACTLY what they promised, showed up when promised, had all items they promised, then went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make the day beautiful and stress free. Our wedding was outdoors at a Mayan ruin and it rained all day – which almost never happens in sunny Belize. Rachael and Luis stood outside, in the rain, with giant smiles on their faces and super positive attitudes. They held umbrellas for us while getting wet themselves. They were always present, but never in the way. They anticipated our needs and took care of everything. The whole day was amazing, from the hair and makeup artists they arranged (who I follow on Instagram), to the cake (definitely the BEST I have ever tasted). I had fun and didn’t stress about anything, because Rachael had it covered. Their level of service continued after the wedding day. We had a slight issue with the one vendor that I chose against Rachael’s advice (she had never worked with them before and couldn’t vouch for them). She applied pressure to the vendor and got our issue resolved months after our event was over and they had been paid. Great people and great service.

Photo for Signature Belize Weddings Review - Centerpieces
Photo for Signature Belize Weddings Review - More centerpieces
Photo for Signature Belize Weddings Review - Table set up
Photo for Signature Belize Weddings Review - Wedding Cake (try the carrot cake it's delicious!)
Photo for Signature Belize Weddings Review - Rachael provided these umbrellas!!
Photo for Signature Belize Weddings Review - Luis held an umbrella over our officiant during the ceremony
Photo
Photo for Signature Belize Weddings Review - Beautiful fresh & well made bouguet
Profile Picture Julia, 1/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

I chose Signature Belize Weddings because I wanted to remove stress from the equation. I knew we wanted to elope, but I didn’t want to agonize over every little decision, or spend hours researching each vendor/venue myself. I wanted an amazing adventure with breath-taking photos, and I wanted to enjoy the day without worrying about the details.

Rachel and her team gave us exactly what we were looking for. For me, the planning process required very little effort and time. I never would have dreamed that we could get married at such an amazing location if I hadn't seen the photos on the Signature website. I was so happy with the end-to-end experience of our elopement! The resort they recommended, Hidden Valley Inn, felt like paradise (and so did the honeymoon island resort they recommended). The hair and make-up artist they booked could not have done a better job reflecting my personal style and preferences. The planner who spent the day with us, Luis, made sure everything went smoothly and allowed us to focus on enjoying the day. Luis and our driver were delightful to be around, and made the long journey to the ruins and back even more fun! Our photographer, Efrain, and his assistant did a great job of staying out of the way and capturing candid photos as well as stepping in when appropriate to coach us for some really amazing shots. We were able to just relax and let the day happen to us, because everything was so well planned and coordinated.

There were a couple of minor items that didn’t turn out quite how I had expected, but there were SO MANY details that I never would have thought to plan for that were considered and perfectly executed by this team. I was blown away by how perfect it was, and I wouldn’t change a thing!

If you’re looking for a unique adventure and an experience that feels very personal, I highly recommend Signature Belize Weddings. I really appreciate the care and attention they put into making our special day so perfect!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning

Rachael and her team are INCREDIBLE. They were super friendly, responsive, communicative, and honest through every step of the wedding planning process. Before the wedding, Rachael and Tanya replied to every email, answered every question thoroughly, and were enthusiastically open to all of my eclectic ideas. When it came to the day of the wedding, Rachael and the crew were on-time, extremely organized, flexible, and excited to be there. The set-up and decor was so much more than I had imagined, and our guests were blown away by the detail. Rachael was very kind and supportive when I was stressing out the hour before the ceremony, and she was able to corral the wildcards in our wedding party/at the venue without us being aware that there were any issues-- she is a rock star! Luis, Rachael's assistant, was also hustling non-stop to make sure everything went well with set-up, the bar, dinner, etc. He made sure that we were tended to and having a great time. Rachael + the rest of the team at SBW went above and beyond to make our dream destination wedding a reality while still staying within our budget. We can't thank you enough! xo Bri + Adam (12-18-17)

Profile Picture Brianne, 12/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, I could not have been more satisfied with my experience with Signature Belize Weddings. Rachael and her team did an incredible job aiding in all the planning, handling all the setup, and making the day everything we had hoped it could be. The Koko Beach venue was unreal. Seriously, I couldn't recommend Signature Belize Weddings more.

Profile Picture D, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I love how Signature Belize Weddings made my wedding dreams come true even BETTER than what I had imagined. Tanya was my planner, and she was so patient with me. On Wedding day, she and her assistant Louis made sure I didn't have to worry about a thing but getting ready. They went to bat for me to make sure I would get enough time to take photos, and thought of all the small details for the reception such as changing the light bulbs for softer lighting. Everything was so beautiful, magical, and just perfect. Thank you SO MUCH Signature Belize Weddings!!!

Profile Picture Genevieve, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Loved their service! These guys set up the lighting and decor for my concert and it definitely set the atmosphere for the Night! Always professional, responsive and accommodating! Thank you Rachel and Tanya, you guys rock!

Profile Picture Kudzai , 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Rachael, Tanya, and the team at Signature Belize Weddings were phenomenal! From the very beginning while still choosing a venue, and even prior to selecting a wedding planner, Rachael went above and beyond to answer all of my questions. Once we chose Signature Belize Weddings, communication was smooth through our arrival in Belize. My husband and I had some vague ideas what we were looking for to make the wedding Halloween themed and less "beachy" despite being located on a beach. The crew at Signature Belize Weddings blew us away with the final product. We only had to show up and have fun, which we did! Chef Sean, recommended by Signature Belize Weddings, was incredible as well. All of my guests commented about how great the food and selection was. Rachael also helped us navigate an unexpected family emergency after the wedding. My husband and I both cannot recommend Signature Belize Weddings enough based on our personal experience of not really wanting to plan a wedding, but having someone who could take a few bits and pieces to create a beautiful and memorable event.

Profile Picture H, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had such a wonderful experience working with Rachel and her team. Tanya was my wedding planner and she was such a delight to work with. She was very attentive and answered all the questions we had. Planning our wedding abroad was so easy working with Signature Weddings, I could then focus on planning the rest of our trip with ease. I sincerely recommend Rachel and her team for your wedding in Belize!!

Profile Picture andrea, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines

We loved everything about Signature Belize Weddings! Rachael and her team did an amazing job helping us plan our destination wedding - from picking the location and venue to making sure our loved ones had "the best vacation ever," as several of our guests told us after the wedding. They even navigated some crazy last minute complications (weather- and flight delay-related) to make sure we had the PERFECT weekend. Everything turned out better than we'd hoped because of working with Signature Belize Weddings. So much love for Rachael and her team!

Profile Picture Annabelle, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

By far the most Professional Staff! Working with Tanya made life so easy and it allowed my New Bride and I to just relax and Enjoy the experience...

Photo for Signature Belize Weddings Review - Sentimental Moment!
Profile Picture Emil, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

Rachael Roe and her team went above and beyond all my expectations! Planning a wedding abroad can be confusing and a leap of faith. Myself and all guests were blown away with the set up, flowers, and food! Rachael responded to all questions and concerns from myself and future mother-in-law, even things that didn't pertain to the wedding but general Belize travel questions. They exceeded every expectation and went above and beyond to help provide extras (like vases with seashells) whenever possible. Our videographer canceled last minute and Rachael and her team helped me secure a new one within a week, she took away so much stress and my day wouldn't have been perfect without her.

Profile Picture Kenzie, 4/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

First, let me start by saying I am a perfectionist as well as a planner myself, so doing our wedding in a different country was a little bit nerve wracking or a lot! But when I found Rachel and Signature Belize and saw their portfolio I was very happy. We married in Caye Caulker with about 80ish guests, even though Caye Caulker is a small island and very laid back, I wanted to have the big formal wedding that you would get in any big city and Signature Belize delivered that and more. Her team was very professional and respond to any of my questions pretty quick! My vision came into life and more... There were certain things that vendors didn't have but Rachel made sure to find me someone who could create what I wanted! They really went above and beyond with everything, when a wedding planner tells you it took 3 planes to bring your centerpieces to the island you know you hired someone who is willing to go the extra mile to make your special day the best day ever! Tanya thank you as well for everything you did those 2 days! Everyone loved the decorations from Friday and Saturday, they had so much fun with the drummers, the DJ and let's don't forget the food! The food was delicious! Please thank the Chef and my centerpieces! oh man they were exactly what i dreamed of! oh and the LOVE sign everyone was in LOVE with it!.. I will always be thankful to you guys for giving me the wedding of my dreams! I can't wait to see the professional pictures!

If you are still looking for someone to plan your dream wedding, stop looking and go with Signature Belize. They will give you TOP NOTCH service and you will be a very very happy bride! Gracias again!

Profile Picture kathy, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, Civil, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

If you are looking to plan your wedding in Belize, you must call Signature Belize Weddings. We searched around for awhile before stumbling upon Rachael and her team. They were very easy to communicate with (video chat, phone and email) and made planning very easy. The day was more than I could have imagined. After a quick scare with rain, Rachael kept me at ease and even entertained the group while I finished getting ready. The team is fun, organized and know what they are doing. I just received my photos, and can't believe all the details they did without us having to ask. You won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachael and her team were absolutely amazing!! Everyone was so impressed with how efficient and calm the team was on the big day, and the decor elements were just outstanding. I never felt worried or stressed out that something would be missing or not done, because I knew it would all work out in the end. The team worked directly with our resort venue, and managed them with professionalism and class.

Thank you so much for making our day magical and enjoyable for all. It was a truly amazing experience!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I emailed Rachel back and forth and she set me up with Tanya to continue the process. She was an absolute joy to work with and everything she did was beautiful. We got married on a sandbar, so they set up the boat rides, my flowers, a delicious cake, and set up a gorgeous picnic.
We couldn't have asked for anything more for our wedding day and I would recommend signature Belize to everyone.

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachael and her team are awesome! They kept me informed every step of the way! We paid to have my hair and make-up done and the salon team was great! We gave them pictures of the hair styles we liked and our hair turned out amazing and even stayed thru the windy day for a beach wedding!! I highly recommend Rachael and her team! The food was amazing at Old Belize. We opted to pay a little extra for the shrimp and what a great choice that was!! We were extremely happy with our destination wedding and there was little to no stress! Our wedding was June 14, 2017!!

Thanks again Rachael!!