Signature Banquets Reviews

Signature Banquets 6
Signature Banquets 7

Trisha · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding Venue

I can not say enough great things about Signature banquets! First off the staff is incredibly kind and helpful through out the whole process! Emails with questions are answered immediately. I was fortunate to set up for the reception the day before which was a DIY brides dream come true! The reception was perfect. The staff was friendly and accommodating to everyones needs. The food was AMAZING! I got so many compliments about the food! We went with ham and beef and everyone raved about how amazing it was! I would recommend Signature banquets to everyone! Best experience ever. Thank you so much!

courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved having our wedding at Signature Banquets. Johnny was extremely friendly and super helpful throughout the entire process. Our guests are still talking about the delicious food!

Erin · Married on 05/12/2018

Johnny, Emily & the team were awesome to work with!

Jackie · Married on 03/17/2018

We loved everything about Signature Banquets and working with Johnny. He was very prompt in replying to emails if we had any concerns or questions! We also liked that the building is aesthetically pleasing and did not make us feel like we needed to decorate a bunch. The food at Signature Banquets was also very good. We received many compliments on the food. We would recommend Signature to anyone who needs an event venue in this area!

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Johnny and his team was a wonderful experience! They were very accommodating, creative, kind, and I would highly recommend anybody to host their event at Signature Banquets.

Signature Banquets 8
    Signature Banquets 9
    Signature Banquets 10
    Signature Banquets 11
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/21/2017

Johnny and his wedding coordinator, Emily, are amazing! Our wedding was perfect and Signature Banquets made our special night wonderful for us. We loved it!

Pamela · Married on 09/15/2017

It was by far the Best service a family could wish for, we had such a wonderful day at Signatures! Thank you Ms. Alicia and Mr. Rigoberto! The food was excellent! The decorations and service were second to none! I know because I decorate for weddings for others! You Guys are simply the Best! Lauren and Brandon Sanford LOVED their Wedding Day! We highly recommend their services/Venue for your next event! I hope to send more photos of the day soon to prove it! Charles and Pamela Brown of Markham, IL

Signature Banquets 12
    Signature Banquets 13

Samuel · Married on 09/09/2017

The venue looked spectacular thanks to the staff. I had a few requests on how to set up the hall, and they satisfied them all. They were also flexible in letting me set up the day before and also come back to take things home the day after the wedding. The packages are very reasonably priced and include everything you need so that everyone and especially you can have the best time at your wedding.

George · Married on 08/19/2017

This is the greatest experience I have ever had with a venue for an event for my family. From top to bottom the building was clean, staff very friendly, and the food was just amazing. I cannot say enough about Johnny and the events manager Emily about the way they treated us. If you are looking for top notch service throughout then Signature banquets is where to book your event. It is local in town and beautifully decorated inside and out. I also loved the pre wedding tasting to see all of the decorations and taste the really delicious entrees. Keep it up Johnny and staff and we will continue to recommend you to everyone we run into that asks about a place for a wedding or a party event!

Signature Banquets 14
    Signature Banquets 15
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/05/2017

We had such an amazing experience working with Johnny and the team at Signature Banquets! Everything was top notch, from the food to the set-up to the service. Johnny worked with us to personalize things and it really showed in the details that reflected us as a couple. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Thank you Olivia for the review! Best wishes to you and Aaron

Kelly · Married on 08/04/2017

The facility was beautiful but more importantly, the owner Johnny, was amazing. He was flexible, changed things when I wanted with no hesitation, and always asked if there was anything he could. I would highly recommend Signature to all Brides to be.

Melanie · Married on 07/29/2017

Signature Banquets did an AMAZING job. I could not have asked for a better place to hold my bridal shower and reception. The food was great and the staff was absolutely amazing from start to finish. Anytime I had a question, they responded within hours and were always more than helpful and polite. Johnny and Emily made the entire process run so smoothly and I cannot thank them enough. I will recommend this venue to everyone and will always think of it for future events!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Signature Banquets's reply:

Thank you Melanie for the 5 star review! We appreciate the time you took to write us. Most importantly I am glad you had an amazing wedding. Hope to see you two soon!!

John · Married on 07/22/2017

We celebrated our 50th Aniversary recently at Signature Banquets. Johnny promised they would exceed our expectations. They far surpassed our expectations! From planning, to the hall being beautiful, delicious food and helpful with anything we needed that day! Thank you Johnny and staff. John and Bev.

• W

Jill · Married on 07/01/2017

I was completely satisfied with Signature Banquets! Johnny and Emily were very quick to respond to all of my questions and concerns, and they were so flexible! They made our wedding day very special!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Signature Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much Jill for the 5 star review! We're so happy for you and Johnny. Lots of love today and beyond!

Shauntay · Married on 06/25/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Signature Banquets for my in-laws 50th Anniversary. Both Johnny and Emily were wonderful and very responsive with every email. On the day of the event Emily was awesome. The only thing I would suggest is the staff being more aware of the water carafes being empty. Food was great, atmosphere was fantastic. Thank you!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Signature Banquets's reply:

Thank you Shauntay for the review! It was a pleasure to work with you (even if you were across the country most of the time.) I know your in-laws love and appreciate everything you did for them! I am glad Signature Banquets was a part of the 50th (sweetest) Anniversary!! We try our best to make each event memorable, so positive reviews are a blessing to read. Thank you for taking the time! Hope you enjoyed Chicago! -Emily

Nicole · Married on 05/30/2017

Johnny was absolutely relaxed and flexible with me and my bridezilla-ness. We were very happy with the space, food, and service. Even when something I was less than happy about popped up, Johnny and Emily were right on it and fixed it.
    The end result was perfect and I really had a lot fun at my wedding! Thank you to Johnny and staff??!

Oh and to mention a staff member, I believe his name was Zack (I'm sorry if that is the wrong name, I was drinking so much champagne, heheh) he was absolutely on point and fluid on our head table. From a person who knows the other side, you were awesome and I really appreciate the work you put into our table!

Thank you all again! ?? ????????

Sent on 06/04/2017

Signature Banquets's reply:

Thank you Nicole! We had fun being involved in your wedding as well! Zac and the whole team are really happy to see your review. Thank you for sharing!!

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2017

Johnny and Emily were amazing! They were very helpful with anything we needed. The food was great! We had many compliments on the meal as well as the hall itself. It was beautiful- and I highly recommend anyone to have their reception here!!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Signature Banquets's reply:

Thank you Melissa for this positive review! I am so glad to hear all the compliments everyone was saying about the food because all we heard were how AMAZZZING you and Micheal looked. Absolutely Stunning. I wish you two the best. So grateful to be apart of the beautiful celebration. Please recommend to anyone who is just like you. You were great to party with! -Emily

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

Johnny and Emily were both awesome! They made sure our big day went smooth. Food was amazing!! We had so many compliments on it all! Thank you so much!! Highly recommend

Sent on 05/22/2017

Signature Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!! We truly appreciate it! I am so glad you had a wonderful wedding. Thank you for letting us celebrate with you. Wishing you a long happy life together! - Emily

Samantha · Married on 05/06/2017

Signature banquets is amazing! Johnny and his team are truly the best. Best customer service, so helpful, extremely nice. I had my wedding there and it was beautiful. I had the ceremony there, it was perfect. Cocktail hour was great, everyone loved the appetizers! Dinner was very yummy as well. I couldn't have picked a better place. Johnny was always jus a Email or call away & very attentive in the planning process. Signature banquets is highly recommended!!!!

Susan · Married on 04/22/2017

Make sure to take advantage of the taste testing night!! The food was phenomenal and arrive hungry!!! Our wedding night went flawless in every detail! There was not ONE detail we needed to worry about, because their service is just that excellent. I've planned many events for 150+ guests myself and this evening was THE BEST!! I recommend anyone getting married to truly consider this wonderful hidden treasure.

Becky · Married on 10/01/2016

The food is absolutely amazing! I have had so many compliments from the guests that attended our wedding. Also, Johnny and his staff are so professional and gracious to satisfy our every need. Phone calls and emails were returned quickly and there was always answers to any questions we had. We also had our ceremony at the hall and it was beautiful. The swap over for the reception was quick and seamless. If we had to choose a venue again it would definitely be Signature Banquets!

• melissa

melissa · Married on 09/24/2016

Johnny and his staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect. From the beginning of the planning process to the end, he was so easy to work with and very accommodating. My guests are still talking about how good the food was! We had our ceremony in the sunrise room and the transition after went very smooth. Myself as well as my guests really enjoyed that we had the hall to ourselves also, it let them roam around freely and make themselves more comfortable. Thank you to everyone at Signature, we loved our experience with you!

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I could not be any happier. Johnny and the staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! The food was amazzzzing!! We are still getting compliments from guests about how much they loved the food!!! It's delicious and not dried out like every other wedding we've been too. We had the champagne chicken and ham with pineapple. I'm usually not a ham person but this was different from anything I've had before. It was soooo good!! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful so add kind and amazing staff on top of that and that's what makes this place perfect! Thank you so much for being apart of the best day of our lives and for making sure everything ran smoothly. We can't thank you enough!!
    ~Mr. & Mrs. George Buck

Lynsey · Married on 07/23/2016

We could not have been more pleased with the professionalism, appearance, and service provided by Signature Banquets! Johnny was great to work with throughout our planning process. We have received many compliments on the food being some of the best wedding food they have ever eaten! The appearance of the reception hall is breathtaking on its own with updated decor and lovely chiffon chairs. Their staff exceeding ours and guest expectations by their professional service throughout the night. We would highly recommend booking your reception with Signature Banquets! :)