59 Reviews for Signature Banquets

Server(s) (1)
Liquor License (1)
Drapery (1)
57 Signature Banquets Reviews

We loved everything about Signature Banquets and working with Johnny. He was very prompt in replying to emails if we had any concerns or questions! We also liked that the building is aesthetically pleasing and did not make us feel like we needed to decorate a bunch. The food at Signature Banquets was also very good. We received many compliments on the food. We would recommend Signature to anyone who needs an event venue in this area!

Profile Picture Jackie, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up

Johnny and his wedding coordinator, Emily, are amazing! Our wedding was perfect and Signature Banquets made our special night wonderful for us. We loved it!

Profile Picture Felicia, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was by far the Best service a family could wish for, we had such a wonderful day at Signatures! Thank you Ms. Alicia and Mr. Rigoberto! The food was excellent! The decorations and service were second to none! I know because I decorate for weddings for others! You Guys are simply the Best! Lauren and Brandon Sanford LOVED their Wedding Day! We highly recommend their services/Venue for your next event! I hope to send more photos of the day soon to prove it! Charles and Pamela Brown of Markham, IL

Profile Picture Pamela, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue looked spectacular thanks to the staff. I had a few requests on how to set up the hall, and they satisfied them all. They were also flexible in letting me set up the day before and also come back to take things home the day after the wedding. The packages are very reasonably priced and include everything you need so that everyone and especially you can have the best time at your wedding.

Profile Picture Samuel , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had such an amazing experience working with Johnny and the team at Signature Banquets! Everything was top notch, from the food to the set-up to the service. Johnny worked with us to personalize things and it really showed in the details that reflected us as a couple. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Olivia, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The facility was beautiful but more importantly, the owner Johnny, was amazing. He was flexible, changed things when I wanted with no hesitation, and always asked if there was anything he could. I would highly recommend Signature to all Brides to be.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Signature Banquets did an AMAZING job. I could not have asked for a better place to hold my bridal shower and reception. The food was great and the staff was absolutely amazing from start to finish. Anytime I had a question, they responded within hours and were always more than helpful and polite. Johnny and Emily made the entire process run so smoothly and I cannot thank them enough. I will recommend this venue to everyone and will always think of it for future events!

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We celebrated our 50th Aniversary recently at Signature Banquets. Johnny promised they would exceed our expectations. They far surpassed our expectations! From planning, to the hall being beautiful, delicious food and helpful with anything we needed that day! Thank you Johnny and staff. John and Bev.

Profile Picture John, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

We had a wonderful experience with Signature Banquets for my in-laws 50th Anniversary. Both Johnny and Emily were wonderful and very responsive with every email. On the day of the event Emily was awesome. The only thing I would suggest is the staff being more aware of the water carafes being empty. Food was great, atmosphere was fantastic. Thank you!

Profile Picture Shauntay, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Johnny was absolutely relaxed and flexible with me and my bridezilla-ness. We were very happy with the space, food, and service. Even when something I was less than happy about popped up, Johnny and Emily were right on it and fixed it.
The end result was perfect and I really had a lot fun at my wedding! Thank you to Johnny and staff??!

Oh and to mention a staff member, I believe his name was Zack (I'm sorry if that is the wrong name, I was drinking so much champagne, heheh) he was absolutely on point and fluid on our head table. From a person who knows the other side, you were awesome and I really appreciate the work you put into our table!

Thank you all again! ?? ????????

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Johnny and Emily were amazing! They were very helpful with anything we needed. The food was great! We had many compliments on the meal as well as the hall itself. It was beautiful- and I highly recommend anyone to have their reception here!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Johnny and Emily were both awesome! They made sure our big day went smooth. Food was amazing!! We had so many compliments on it all! Thank you so much!! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Samantha , 5/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Signature banquets is amazing! Johnny and his team are truly the best. Best customer service, so helpful, extremely nice. I had my wedding there and it was beautiful. I had the ceremony there, it was perfect. Cocktail hour was great, everyone loved the appetizers! Dinner was very yummy as well. I couldn't have picked a better place. Johnny was always jus a Email or call away & very attentive in the planning process. Signature banquets is highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Make sure to take advantage of the taste testing night!! The food was phenomenal and arrive hungry!!! Our wedding night went flawless in every detail! There was not ONE detail we needed to worry about, because their service is just that excellent. I've planned many events for 150+ guests myself and this evening was THE BEST!! I recommend anyone getting married to truly consider this wonderful hidden treasure.

Profile Picture Susan, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food is absolutely amazing! I have had so many compliments from the guests that attended our wedding. Also, Johnny and his staff are so professional and gracious to satisfy our every need. Phone calls and emails were returned quickly and there was always answers to any questions we had. We also had our ceremony at the hall and it was beautiful. The swap over for the reception was quick and seamless. If we had to choose a venue again it would definitely be Signature Banquets!

Profile Picture Becky, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Johnny and his staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect. From the beginning of the planning process to the end, he was so easy to work with and very accommodating. My guests are still talking about how good the food was! We had our ceremony in the sunrise room and the transition after went very smooth. Myself as well as my guests really enjoyed that we had the hall to ourselves also, it let them roam around freely and make themselves more comfortable. Thank you to everyone at Signature, we loved our experience with you!

Profile Picture melissa, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I could not be any happier. Johnny and the staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! The food was amazzzzing!! We are still getting compliments from guests about how much they loved the food!!! It's delicious and not dried out like every other wedding we've been too. We had the champagne chicken and ham with pineapple. I'm usually not a ham person but this was different from anything I've had before. It was soooo good!! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful so add kind and amazing staff on top of that and that's what makes this place perfect! Thank you so much for being apart of the best day of our lives and for making sure everything ran smoothly. We can't thank you enough!!
~Mr. & Mrs. George Buck

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We could not have been more pleased with the professionalism, appearance, and service provided by Signature Banquets! Johnny was great to work with throughout our planning process. We have received many compliments on the food being some of the best wedding food they have ever eaten! The appearance of the reception hall is breathtaking on its own with updated decor and lovely chiffon chairs. Their staff exceeding ours and guest expectations by their professional service throughout the night. We would highly recommend booking your reception with Signature Banquets! :)

Profile Picture Lynsey, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our overall experience with Signature Banquets was wonderful. Johnny was very helpful and knowledgeable about the whole process. All of our questions and concerns were always answered. Johnny was very flexible and accommodating which made the whole process less stressful. Our reception was absolutely beautiful and the food was delicious! All of the guests were very pleased with the food and service as well.

Profile Picture User7047662, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Signature Banquets was an amazing place to have my husband and I's reception! We loved the food and how the hall was set up. It made for a perfect evening!

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They made everything so easy! I was able to come in the night before and take my time setting up. The night of everything was so smooth!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I highly recommend Signature Banquets! Johnny went out of his way to make sure everything was just perfect for our wedding reception. We just had our reception there in April and everything was awesome! We did a few traditional Macedonian dances and Johnny really helped us out with putting the roast pig on a platter and making it look beautiful, letting the groomsman use kitchen utensils, pitchers, and keeping the roast pig in the kitchen for us until the pig dance began. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy with our wedding venue choice! Johnny and Annie were amazing. They were so easy and friendly to work with & helped make our day exactly how I pictured it! Signature is a beautiful venue. All our guests RAVED about the food! Johnny went out of his way and did fajitas for us. They were so delicious!! We ended our night with perogies and mini reuben sandwiches that were very delicious as well. I couldn't be happier with our decision to have our wedding venue there and I would refer anyone who is having an event to go there!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Amazing service and staff!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews