19 Reviews for ShutterChic Photography

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
14 ShutterChic Photography Reviews

We chose Shutterchic Photography for not only our engagement photos but to be our wedding day photographer as well. Our engagement photos turned out stunning, as did the wedding photos which we just got back. Tori listened to our wants and needs, and is always willing to go above and beyond for her clients. We have such a variety of shots to choose from that it is going to be hard to not include all 800 in our album! She helped us scout a perfect location for the bride and groom/wedding party photos, and we just couldn't be more please with how they turned out. We recommend Shutterchic Photography for ALL of your photography needs :)

Profile Picture brittany, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I can't even begin to explain how amazing Tori is! She captured every moment of our wedding and there is not one photo I would change. I have looked at our wedding photos 100 times and we just got married last weekend! I have received so many compliments and Tori is going to be doing our family photos, baby photos, etc. for the rest of our lives!! She was also able to get us all 500 or so back to us within a few days of the wedding! She was the best money we spent :) and I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Tori is incredible. I would eagerly and wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone needing a photographer. She did our engagement photos, a boudoir shoot for me and finished with our wedding. I was pleased with the results from each shoot! I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Not only were photos sent to me in record timing (our wedding was on a Saturday and we had the full gallery by Monday!!), the images were breathtaking. Tori is flexible and patient and always makes you feel at ease. She is great at communicating - checking in throughout the planning process and very promptly answering any emails or calls. She anticipated questions before I even had the chance to think of them and was always so prepared and a natural at guiding poses and capturing the best images. She gets excited during shoots, offering a sneak peak or two, and you can tell from her energy and positive nature that she adores what she does and she puts her whole heart into making your images true treasures that will be valued and loved for years to come.

Without a doubt, Tori is the best! We are grateful that we could utilize her gifts for our wedding and will value her product for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Over the past year, we have booked Tori for family photos, our engagement session and our wedding. (I even did a boudoir shoot with her!)

Three words: LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

We have been incredibly happy with the image quality. Not to mention, Tori's turnaround time is enviable -- we received photos from each session within a week.

Tori is a true professional; easy to work with, well-versed in posing/lighting, and ready to take the lead and direct her clients during shoots. This includes telling clients how to pose -- she has fun, silly ways of getting you to look/feel more natural on camera. She always seems to have a great attitude and responds to emails lightning fast. (This was extremely reassuring for me during wedding planning - I knew I could depend on her to do a great job.)

Notes for anyone considering ShutterChic for their wedding photography:

1. Don't skip engagement photos! Our engagement shoot gave us an amazing chance to build a relationship with Tori and get comfortable shooting with her. It helped us learn what poses we LOVED and what we would skip for the wedding photos.

2. Consider your budget carefully -- it was a no brainer for us to factor Tori into our budget. We knew a good photographer was on our 'must-have' list. After all, that is the one piece of the wedding (besides your marriage/spouse) that you keep forever. When you look at Tori's work it's clear she has a passion and real talent for what she does - we knew her photos would be incredible. We were right.

3. Know that no matter who you book to photograph your wedding, they are not mind-readers. Make a list of any photos you can't live without -- but keep it reasonable! Believe me, if you book Tori, you'll want her to spend the majority of her time shooting 'in the moment' and being the true artist she is.
Thank you for everything, Tori! We LOVE our photos and cannot stop looking at them. xo

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/21/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

The pictures for our wedding were at the top of my list for most important things to have because after all when the shows done you only have the pictures to look at. When searching for a photographer I wanted someone who's photos had that professional look and artsy touch...not like someone just picked up an expensive camera and began snapping. We tested out Tori for our engagement photos and were blown away by her ability to really capture the moment. She made great suggestions and really knew what to do. There was not a doubt in our minds that we had to have her for our wedding. Tori brought an assistant photographer to the wedding to help get all the little details as she took the main pictures. Our photos are the most amazing things I have ever seen and there is not one thing that I regret her not catching. She was easy to work with, professional and super sweet (plus she knows a lot of great vendors too). She will forever have a customer in us and I look forward to having her document other important moments in my life!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/30/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tori did an amazing job capturing my husbands and I's special day. Every single picture was absolutely stunning. She is also so fun to be around and such a caring photographer. Listened to our wants and made everything turn out better than we expected.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiance and I absolutely love our engagement photos, they turned out beautifully. Tori was so fun to work with. She made us feel so comfortable and we had a great time during our shoot. We look forward to having Tori photography our wedding!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

ShutterChic Photography was a great choice for my wedding day! So much of your wedding depends on your photographer – the pictures last a lifetime! I am so thankful that Tori was able to do our engagement and wedding photos. If you are looking for a great artist to capture special moments in your life, I highly recommend ShutterChic Photography. Tori and her second shooter that day, Brianne, were out in the pouring rain making sure we caught every moment on film. Looking back at our photos, we are able to remember our wedding in such great detail. In addition to her amazing talent, Tori offers various packages which is helpful depending on your budget, she is very organized and responsive, and best of all she makes sharing, downloading and ordering prints incredibly easy.

Thank you Tori for such great work! We are so grateful to have had you at our wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Just by looking at Tori's photos you already know she is incredibly talented. From the first meeting with Tori I instantly became comfortable with her. She is easy to talk to and quick to answer any questions you may have. After having to completely plan a new wedding only 48 hours before my day, Tori was the one constant I could count on. She went above and beyond to help with my wedding and was calm through all the changes and uncertainties even when I wasn't! I was nervous about my pictures because of the weather but they turned out beautifully, she knows how to work in any condition! Brianne was a wonderful presence to have alongside Tori that day, their energy was professional and pleasant to be with. I received the final images quickly after the wedding and have gotten so many compliments. I would recommend ShutterChic photography wholeheartedly.

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tori is and exceptional person. Not only do you get to work with an amazing person who provides a great customer experience, her work is absolutely awesome. She captures beautiful lighting and memories with a little different flare than your average photographer. We have worked a ton together on photo shoots, weddings, boudoirs and more. She is always so concerned about getting every little detail right. Our clients always love Tori's work. You won't ever be disappointed! She loves her clients and you'll know it!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love Tori! I am so glad that we worked with her for our wedding... our photos are beautiful and I love the fact that I have complete access to them. Communication was fantastic and she was super easy to work with! Will definitely recommend her to others!

Profile Picture Leigh, 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love love LOVE Tori! She's an amazing individual who shows up to serve! Her work is outstanding and by far the best I've seen! I'm in love with all of our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

ShutterChic was absolutely wonderful to work with. Before the wedding I was constantly being warned about taking pictures and to be prepared to be tired of pictures, but that was never the case on our special day. Shutterchic has a special way of making you feel excited about taking pictures rather than making it feel like a wedding duty. She is able to capture such natural photos which allow you to look back and remember those fun, exciting, and amazing moments. I promise, you won't go wrong with ShutterChic!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

ShutterChic was a great choice from the beginning to the end! Tori was an absolutely amazing vendor to work with and was able to make my now Husband and I's big day a dream come true! The photographs that she captured are amazing and will provide a lifetime of memories to reflect on! :) If you are looking for a vendor who will listen to your needs and customize what you need, Tori is the right vendor for you! Not only was Tori professional with her buisiness she is easy to talk to and stay connected with!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/6/12, 1 Review