Shutter Photo & Film Reviews

Shutter Photo & Film 5
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2019

Love adam!

Everything about working with Shutter Photo & Film was fantastic! Adam and his partner did such an amazing job at capturing EVERYTHING! They laughed, smiled and joked with us, and they even joined the conga line! Such fun guys to work with! We will be using Shutter Photo & Film for our other photography needs!!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Shutter Photo & Film's reply:

YES! Thank you so much Stephanie for taking the time to write a review and one as positive as this! You all were so great to work with and such an easy-going couple. I still can't get over what I could only describe as a cake battle between you and Jeff, I was cracking up! And when you get pulled into the conga line you join the conga line haha!
  • Robert

Robert Rupley · Married on 12/19/2018

First Class person and job. Dianne and I feel we got a Excellent person and pictures.I will be happy to Recommend +++

This is the Person you want to do pictures for any event

Sent on 01/15/2019

Alex Parrish · Married on 10/20/2018

A Wonderful Experience!

Adam did such an amazing job on our weeding photographs! From the moment we first reached out to him to the actual day of the wedding, he exuded patience and grace. He truly made the experience easy, and much more comfortable than I ever expected it would be. I will forever be grateful for the beautiful wedding pictures!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Charles · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing all around

Professional, excited and willing to be flexible and fun through the whole process. 100% would hire again

Sent on 11/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2018

Highly Recommend

Shutter Photo & Film is amazing! My husband and I hired them for our September 2018 wedding and we couldn't have asked for more professional, energetic, and talented photographers. Adam was a dream to work - quick and thorough email responses, very easy to communicate with, open-minded, and approachable. We received many compliments from guests about how respectful and welcoming they were during our wedding. Adam and Josh went above and beyond as photographers, and we are so thankful to have had them be part of our day.

Lastly, we received over 750+ high quality digital photos less than a month after our wedding - talk about amazing turnaround time! Adam and Josh truly captured who my husband and I are as a couple - people who laugh a lot and never take things too seriously!

10/10 would hire again!

Shutter Photo & Film 6
    Shutter Photo & Film 7
    Shutter Photo & Film 8
    Shutter Photo & Film 9
    Sent on 01/04/2019

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

Shutter was fantastic to work with!! Definitely an A++. The lead photographer for my wedding scouted the location beforehand for cool locations and to get a sense of how much we could fit in our time frame. On wedding day, the two photographers made sure to get every shot we wanted but he wasn't pushy or intrusive. They captured a lot of things I wouldn't have thought to ask for - for example, we received several photos of the signing of the marriage license, which was pretty cool. We received lots of candid shots in addition to the posed ones. Some of my favorites were taken while on the move between locations! The atmosphere was perfect and I never felt like I was being herded, nor did I hear one unpleasant word or tone. Most importantly, the pictures turned out SO WELL and there were tons to choose from.

Adam, the owner, was so easy to communicate with. He worked with me to get a price that fit our event size and budget. He sent several images as he was working on them so that we didn't have to wait too long to see them. The final photo site was very easy to navigate and has TONS of high-quality images. I appreciate that (as of August 2018, at least) Shutter gives the client rights to print the photos anywhere you like. With some photographers, you have to order through them and it really drives up the price in an unexpected way. I'm sure that if they ever changed that policy, it would be communicated clearly up front because that's how they roll.

Sent on 08/22/2018

brandon · Married on 06/23/2018

Choosing a wedding photographer isn't always easy, and in our circumstance, we had to find one from a distance as our wedding wasn't taking place where we live, and required a lengthy gap between the ceremony and the reception. Adam immediately responded to my initial inquiry about Shutter's services and just as quickly offered to adjust the normal wedding package that Shutter offers so that it could better work with me and my wife's planning.

Actually meeting Adam for the first time was wonderful, and getting to meet his partner, Aaron (who I will mention is moving and isn't going to be a part of Shutter anymore but absolutely deserves to be mentioned for his talent and professionalism too) was just as great to work with.

Together, they took nearly 1000 photos (well, they definitely took more than that, but we got nearly 1000 to look through) and they were all the quality we hoped to see. They're great photographers and even better people and anyone would be happy to have them work on their event.

Shutter Photo & Film 10
    Shutter Photo & Film 11
    Shutter Photo & Film 12
    Sent on 08/02/2018

Grace Clements · Married on 06/16/2018

Wonderful!

We had our wedding photos taken by Adam and he did a wonderful job! He was professional, timely, organized, enthusiastic, and engaged.

Sent on 11/09/2018

grace · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing Photographer

An amazing photographer with a wonderful team! Adam was focused, laid back, professional, and very talented. We love our photos and would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 01/05/2019

tina · Married on 05/18/2018

These guys are AMAZING!! We had a barn wedding, so they had to travel some distance to get to the venue. They arrived way before they had to so they could get familiar with the grounds and take pictures of the barn, cottage and ceremony location. The weather was crazy to say the least! We would go back and forth whether to have the ceremony inside or outside. This had to be frustrating for them, but they were so patient and had a calm presence about them. The bride really wanted the ceremony to be outside.....rain or shine.........so there Adam and Aaron were......standing in mud puddles (with dress clothes & equipment) in the rain. They were perfect, patient, funny, from beginning to end. We can not thank you enough for capturing our daughters special day that will be treasured for a lifetime! These guys can weather any storm!

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • I

Iris · Married on 10/21/2017

I literally can not recommend them enough. They are thorough, and the pictures are beautiful. The two photographers got every single picture I wanted, posed and casual. They kept in contact thoroughly before the wedding, getting a vibe of what I wanted. Aaron and Adam became friends while we were hanging out, gave great suggestions, and made me feel beautiful!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Stacy · Married on 07/05/2017

Adam and Aaron are SO professional. I was very impressed with their punctuality, how prepared they were, and they are really easy going. These guys are funny! Not to mention talented and always willing to go the extra step. Will definitely be working with them in the future!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Allie · Married on 12/31/2016

Adam and Aaron went above and beyond for my husband and I! We are so in love with all of our images and can't say enough amazing things about the two of them and their work. They really went above and beyond for us and we can't wait to have them capture other milestones going forward!

Sent on 02/28/2017