Showcase Events Rentals & Planning Reviews

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning 5
Showcase Events Rentals & Planning 6
Showcase Events Rentals & Planning 7

Emily · Married on 11/24/2018

Added that special touch!

We worked with Sheena for our December wedding at Church Landing. After deciding on a theme, we knew there were some additional details we would need help with. Our wedding coordinator recommended Showcase and I am so happy she did! She provided us with gold overlays for our guest tables, maroon napkins, gold napkin rings, and gold flatware. Everything came together perfectly. Sheena was helpful, creative, and flexible through the planning process. If you are getting married in the Lakes Region and want to pull in some extra details, I highly recommend Showcase!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning's reply:

Wow! Thanks, Emily! It was fun working with your family. I left with a smile every time we met. And the photos are gorgeous!!

Donna · Married on 10/21/2017

I rented mismatched, vintage chairs, tables and linen from Showcase Events for my daughters October wedding. During what is a very busy wedding season, Sheena did not hesitate to meet me at the venue when I asked for her help and advise on how to fit a lot of tables & chairs in a small space. She was kind, patient and helpful with every phone call I made. Rich delivered everything and with limited covered storage space offered to cover everything with tarps he brought along.
    The tables and linen were just what we expected and worked perfectly...but the chairs, were amazing! Each chair more beautiful then the one before. Everything was picked up as scheduled and done in such a professional manner. I would highly recommend Showcase Events. Sheena and Rich were wonderful to work with. Great service with a smile!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Grace · Married on 09/16/2017

Sheena was always available when I had questions, and I had plenty of them. The wedding wouldn't have been the same without her help to make it the one of a kind magical day that every guest will never forget.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Caeleigh · Married on 07/22/2017

We worked with Showcase Events for our July 2017 wedding. Sheena was the day of coordinator included in our venue rental (Locke Falls Farm) and she was truly amazing. We always knew our wedding would be very much a DIY kind of event, so having a day of coordinator didn't even cross our minds. Once the planning got started we quickly learned that Sheena was invaluable. She is organized, realistic, knows her stuff, and ALWAYS respects your budget. Sheena gave us the insight and confidence we needed to pull together an amazing DIY wedding and on the day of made our careful planning flow seamlessly. We also decided to use her company for rentals and servers. Everyone she had working for us was great and all rentals arrived in plenty of time for set up in pristine condition. Can't recommend Sheena and her company highly enough!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding very much reflected you and your guests, and it was a pleasure to be part of. Wishing you so many happy years!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2017

Sheena was absolutely essential to our wedding going without a hitch! We spent almost two years working with her on every detail because we were planning our wedding from clear across he country. If I needed to ask a question, she would call. If I was concerned about the heat at the event, she would find us an A/C unit. When we needed to talk the venue into LETTING us use that unit, she did it. I was too tired to make the wedding favors, she put them together for us. She found the cutest napkin rings, had amazing china, and stored all the decorations I made and sent to New Hampshire. The most memorable thing she did for us was that my son, who is severely allergic to peanuts, left his epi-pen in the cabin we had stayed in. Sheena said that we shouldn't worry, set everything in motion with the caterer and her fiance, and drove to the cabin to find the epi-pen. He cannot eat anything safely without having it nearby! Sheena was a lifesaver and made our wedding day the most beautiful wedding there ever was, almost one year ago. If you retain her services, you will be equally impressed!

Sent on 01/30/2018
    Showcase Events Rentals & Planning 15
    Showcase Events Rentals & Planning 16
    Showcase Events Rentals & Planning 17

Jessie · Married on 10/22/2016

We reached out to Showcase Events for table and chair rentals but from the moment I met Sheena I knew that I needed her on our team as an event coordinator too.

She went above and beyond in making our day come together and I cannot say enough good things about her and her husband. We couldn't have had this wedding without them. When I was overwhelmed with stress and anxiety, she was always there to say "Don't worry about it, I will take care of it." Bar none, their services are the best investment we made for our day.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! Yours was such a fun wedding; we were happy to be part of the process and loved being there that day. Best of luck to you both!

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2016

Sheena at Showcase events was amazing! I ordered 25 white chairs as well as 3 birch slabs. Delivery was on time as well as pick up. Would recommend to anyone looking for a rental. Very friendly and accommodating. Communication is great! Thanks for helping me during my special day! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning's reply:

So glad to know we helped ensure a successful event! Congrats to you Lisa!

Cheryl · Married on 08/20/2016

I would highly recommend Showcase NH for any event! Sheena was wonderful in helping us to plan our wedding. She took us through all of the considerations and gave us many ideas and options for the planning of our special day. On the actual day of the wedding, she was instrumental in keeping the day flowing. She was always present, professional and cheerful but never intrusive. The set up (tent, tables, chairs etc...) went flawlessly. They were fast, professional and gave our outdoor wedding the perfect look. In the end it was everything we had envisioned and we were thrilled! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning's reply:

Such a gorgeous day; what's not to love? You and Wayne were great to work with and it was a pleasure being part of it all.

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

I worked with Sheena at Showcase Events for my wedding last May. She is amazing to work with because she is so prompt and professional. Showcase Events has a large variety of items to choose from, including your standard tables, chairs, linens and silverware, etc. They also have many decorative items in all different styles. If you need something that they don’t have they will work with you to get that item. For example I wanted tree slabs for my centerpieces; this is not something I wanted to buy because I did not have use for 20 tree slabs in the future. They did not have this item in their inventory, but they went above and beyond to get them for me. Sheena made this a fun process and helped to alleviate a lot of stress. I highly recommend this company for all of your rental needs.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning's reply:

Jess, thank you for the kind words! It was a blast to work with you and help make your day one to remember. Wishing you many happy years and memories!

Karen · Married on 09/19/2015

We used Showcase for our wedding at Camp Cody. Sheena was so easy and awesome to work with. I kept changing and adding things onto the list and she was so helpful to work with. The gentlemen that come to drop the rentals off and set things up where so nice and and did an amazing job with setting my lights up! We rented, Linens, globe lights, napkins and chairs. The price was really good too! I would refer them if you are in need of rental!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning's reply:

We love being part of those "special touches" that make a wedding special. Lighting in particular is one of our faves. Thanks for the kind words, Karen!

My husband and I worked with Sheena from Showcase Events and were very, very happy with the outcomes of our partnership. The tent was beautiful, everything was delivered on-time, and when there was a mix-up about the lighting, it was cleared up right away. Most of all I appreciated Sheena's party planning expertise and simple (good!) advice when I was feeling overwhelmed by all the details. Thank you Sheena and Showcase!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning's reply:

So glad everything turned out the way you envisioned. It was our pleasure!

Kristen · Married on 10/18/2014

Showcase was really easy to work with. I had originally been in contact with another company in the area and after a few months without a response I called Showcase and closed the deal within the week! My event was at Camp Cody and because they had been to the venue before I didn't have to worry about where anything should go or how the process went. I walked in and all my tables and linens were there waiting for me!

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning's reply:

Camp Cody is one of our favorite venues, and your plans were well thought out. Thanks for including us!

Brian · Married on 10/11/2014

They worked with us, dropping off and picking up the table and chairs.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Thanks, Brian!

Laurie · Married on 10/05/2014

As the event planner at Purity Spring Resort, I have been working with Sheena for 9 years. Sheena has always provided quality items in a timely fashion at a fair price. What else could you ask for ? Sheena has bailed me out of several situations where last minute changes occurred. We have never thought of using a different rental company since we are thrilled with the service we receive from Sheena.

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning's reply:

Purity Spring and Showcase Events go way back...happy to continue working with Laurie and her crew!

Mary · event on: 12/19/2014

Its a pleasure working with Sheena at Showcase Rentals. The tents are new, tables are new and the service is excellent. Thank you Sheena!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning's reply:

Our pleasure. Thanks, Mary!

Colleen · Married on 08/31/2014

My daughter's wedding was a 4 day Labor Day wedding at Camp Cody and the rehearsal dinner was offsite. I hired Showcase Events to handle both events. They handled everything smoothly and professionally & no drama!! Very flexible w/ planning meetings in advance & really a very nice person to do business with. Sheena gave us recommendations for other vendors which were also incredible, (wanted pies instead of wedding cake & Sheena recommended a fabulous local baker). I would absolutely recommend Showcase Events & hire them again! I checked all over the NH Lakes Region, the Mt Washington Valley & Maine Seacoast Regions before I hire them, so I know what others had to offer. Showcase Events have very reasonable prices, and bent over backwards to get whatever we wanted- linens, tables, chairs etc. She was never flustered with all our requests with colors or napkin patterns and there was plenty of opportunity for that! By the end of it all, I felt like I had a new friend who helped me with my daughter's wedding. I knew in my gut from the moment I met her that doing business with her would be seamless and stress free! I was not disappointed!

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning's reply:

Colleen, you were a joy! Your daughter's wedding was beautiful in every way. Thanks for the kind words and for letting us be a part of it all!

lanette · Married on 01/07/2012

I worked for Sheena for several years. She is top notch, very attentive to every detail to ensure that your special days goes smoothly and as planned. Showcase rentals is the best.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Kate · Married on 08/12/2006

I have worked with this company for several years on a local fundraising event. Showcase Events Rental & Planning has always been accommodating and provided all of the flatware and dishes we have needed in a timely manner. They deliver at the day and time they quote to us and are accommodating to our pick up times. I would, without reservations, recommend this company for any event you are planning.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Susan · event on: 03/07/2015

Our events are fund-raising events for our local library - hence the "corporate event" designation. This vendor is delightful, easy to work with, flexible and most accommodating. We wouldn't consider anyone else!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning's reply:

We love these library events; happy to do our part!

Timothy · event on: 08/13/2014

Great Service before, during set up, and break down of the event. Showcase Events did a wonderful job.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning's reply:

Glad to be of service! Looking forward to our next event together, Tim.

Jillian · Married on 06/25/2016

3.2
      2.5
      2.0
      3.0

I used Showcase Events for a couple different services for my wedding but unfortunately cannot give them separate reviews based on the different types of services. We used them for rentals, lighting and day-of-coordinating so I'll start with rentals and lighting which all turned out perfectly. The lighting was exactly what we asked for, and they delivered and set everything up in a very timely manner. We used them for ceremony chairs, a few tables for dinner, cocktail tables and all of the dinnerware. It all looked great and they were helpful in figuring out what would work best for our space and needs. We are very pleased with how they handled the rentals and lighting side of the business.

Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for the day-of-coordinating provided by Sheena. I work in the wedding industry so I'm aware of what a day-of-coordinator is responsible for and how involved they should be. I was disappointed by her services because I felt like she knew nothing about the day other than the quick conversation we had at our rehearsal. I met with her a couple of months before the wedding to pick out the rental equipment and we got to talking about more than just rentals which apparently was all she felt she needed to know. She clearly did not reach out to my vendors to introduce herself as I was getting calls, texts and e-mails from my vendors until about 2pm the day of the wedding. I couldn't sleep the night before the wedding and realized she didn't have a day-of timeline or dinner floor plan, so I e-mailed those to her around 3am. Luckily I did, because I had two people let me know they couldn't make it that day. The kicker for me was when the transportation at the end of the night got behind schedule I had to get on the bus to ask my guests where they thought they were going...... Didn't I pay to have someone there doing these things for me?

Sent on 07/11/2016

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning's reply:

While we always appreciate feedback, we hope you'll see other reviews for a more accurate representation of our work.