Shots Entertainment Reviews

25 | Egg Harbor City, NJ

25 Reviews for Shots Entertainment

25 Shots Entertainment Reviews

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Shots entertainment did an amazing job for our wedding. Not only did they do the all of the audio for the wedding ceremony which by the way was flawless Our DJ was awesome & the photo booth was an absolute hit!! The up lighting gave the room a beautiful glow. From the beginning when we first meet with the owner to the last guest on the dance floor, they were professional and listened to our every request. Our DJ knew exactly what needed to be done to keep everyone on there feet! He was in tune with our vision for the day, helped and communicated with us throughout the evening. He had people on the dance floor the entire evenings and helped to entertain our guest. Everyone is still talking about how AMAZING the music was. I would highly recommend Shots Entertainment for your big day or event. Thank you To the Shots entertainment Team for making our wedding a dream come true.

Shaina · Married on 05/05/2018

Eric was extremely professional, responsive to our messages and needs, and made our wedding a party to remember. He was interactive and played all of the songs we had requested. The guests loved the song request station and danced all night. We are beyond happy we went with Eric and his company and would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Monica · Married on 02/24/2018

Eric was fantastic last night. His communication was perfect, making sure we understood how to use the site and ensured we were happy with our song selections. On top of that, he was a great guy, had a great personality and really made the night fun!

Ashleigh · Married on 10/27/2017

I highly recommend booking with them!

Shots Entertainment 1
    Shots Entertainment 6
    Shots Entertainment 7
    Shots Entertainment 8

Eric · Married on 09/30/2017

Eric has an awesome ability to not only get people on the dance floor, but keep them there. He was prompt in his responses to us throughout our planning and made sure everything was perfect for our wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Cassandra · Married on 09/02/2017

Eric from Shots Entertainment is the best! His portal is easy to use for submitting specific song choices for the course of the event as well as guiding likes/dislikes. He DJ'd my wedding and everything from start to finish was awesome and aligned with the plan we had. I didn't feel any need to think or worry throughout the night as he took the reigns and did his thing!

kayte · Married on 08/19/2017

Eric did such a great job at our wedding. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and kept the party going. Through our meetings, Eric was able to capture our personalities and choose songs for us that kept us and our guests happy and dancing. He was easy to get a hold of for questions. The transitions between songs and different genres of music flowed very well and we couldn’t be happier with this service! Eric also did all of our annconcments and kept the flow of the reception going. Highly recommended!!

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

Shots Entertainment was great! They have a very convenient online portal that you can use to select songs you do or don't want to hear, suggestions for first dance etc. which was really cool. The photo booth was also a great addition - it came with excellent props too!

Anthony · Married on 07/21/2017

Shots Entertainment provided the DJ services for our Wedding at Renault Winery. They did a fantastic job. Eric from Shoots Entertainment was extremely professional leading up to the wedding. He was responsive to all our needs and helped us with the process. On the day of the wedding he did an amazing job with the music and touching base with us to verify what we wanted for all the major events (first dance, introductions, speeches, ceremony, ect.). He did a great job during the ceremony and the reception. During the reception he was able to get a feel for the crowd and played music that got everyone dancing. We also got the photo booth for our wedding, which was a big hit with all the guests. I whole-heartedly recommend Shots for any event you are having. Thanks again Shots Entertainment for helping make our big day a success.

Susan · Married on 07/06/2017

Eric is a true professional in his craft. I have used him twice in 6 months. If you want to have a wonderful event where you need to not worry about details to your event. Please contact Wric Price.

Henry · Married on 06/02/2017

Eric and his partner did a fantastic job at our wedding they were very professional played excellent music had every body on the dance floor alnight also very affordable . Me and my wife would highly recamendent shots entertainment for event . .1200

Nikki · Married on 01/28/2017

The dance floor was full all night long. Eric played the perfect variety of songs to keep everyone from the ring bearer and flower girl to grandparents (and everyone in between) on their feet! Still have people telling us how much fun they had.

Kim · Married on 11/26/2016

I would recommend Eric w/ Shots Entertainment to everyone! My daughter got married 2 days ago and she booked Eric/Shots for her wedding! I am so glad that she did! He had the dance floor full all night and it was a big dance floor. He played great dinner music and great dance music! He played her playlist, added some great choices of his own and took requests and actually played them quickly.

Brandi · Married on 11/19/2016

I would recommend Eric from Shots Entertainment for any event! He was the DJ at my wedding. He was a pleasure to work with leading up to and day of my wedding. Everyone had such a great time! The music selection was great and everything flowed nicely.

Brian · Married on 09/04/2016

We had Eric do our ceremony and be our dj for the wedding. His ceremony was extremely clean and performed very well. He was a great dj, played great songs, got people dancing and even added some comedy. Would hire again!!

Christina · Married on 09/02/2016

Amazing! My husband and I loved the work that they did, as well as the photo booth setup! Everyone at our wedding raved about them. So easy to work with as well!

Rosanna · Married on 04/23/2016

Honestly, it was the greatest mistake that happened. And greatest discovery. The DJ I had reserved for my 50th Birthday Huge Country Club Celebration that I had used numerous times in the past had mixed up schedules. From a friend of the family, I was told to call Eric Price from Shots Entertainment. His immediate response and honesty and flexibility with me and my family and friends, all from a theatrical, Italian, Jewish backgrounds was AMAZING! The Shots equipment is top notch. I recommend highly as you can see by my 5 star ratings! and Everyone raved about and loved Eric!

Allison · Married on 10/30/2015

It was a pleasure working with Eric! Very professional. Photo booths looked great. Props were awesome (tons of them) Everyone had an amazing time!!!!

Scott · Married on 11/01/2014

Eric was fantastic and his photo booth was a huge hit for our wedding. If anyone is looking for a photo booth for any event I highly recommend using Shots Photo Booth!

• W

Wanda · Married on 09/20/2014

I would recommend them because from the beginning Eric guided me through each detail until the day of the event. I knew exactly what I was getting and I was very pleased ...and so were my guest!!

Macho · Married on 09/13/2014

Shots photo booth did a awesome job at my wedding he was on time n professional n I would use shots photo booth for every event I throw in the future

Patricia · event on: 10/28/2017

Eric from Shots entertainment turned my good Halloween Pirate party into a great one. He turned my patio into a night club with his lighting and fog machine. He continually kept in touch with me from the time I contacted him all the way up through and the day after the event making sure everyone was satisfied. My guests ranged from 2-92 and he had them all on the dance floor all night long with a variety of music that pleased everyone. All of my guests absolutely loved him and he far exceeded my expectations. He even came dressed in character for the pirate party. I know some of my guests will now be hiring him for their up coming events. You should too. Thanks again Eric. You definitely made my pirate Halloween party a memorable one for me and all of my guests.

Jim · event on: 07/12/2014

Shots Photo Booths was the icing on the cake at daughter's graduation party. Eric delivered everything as promised and the photo booth was a big hit. I highly recommend Shots Photo Booths! It adds that much more to your fun!

Danielle · event on: 05/16/2015

This vendor was excellent - went above and beyond to make my daughter's birthday party an awesome event!

Shots photo booth was such a great choice for our New Years Eve wedding at the Seaview. Everyone had a great time getting their pictures taken and we really enjoy having a scrapbook and CD of all of the pictures from the night. Thanks for everything guys!