23 Reviews for Shots Entertainment

Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
20 Shots Entertainment Reviews

Eric was fantastic last night. His communication was perfect, making sure we understood how to use the site and ensured we were happy with our song selections. On top of that, he was a great guy, had a great personality and really made the night fun!

Profile Picture Monica, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I highly recommend booking with them!

Photos
Profile Picture Ashleigh, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eric has an awesome ability to not only get people on the dance floor, but keep them there. He was prompt in his responses to us throughout our planning and made sure everything was perfect for our wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Eric, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eric from Shots Entertainment is the best! His portal is easy to use for submitting specific song choices for the course of the event as well as guiding likes/dislikes. He DJ'd my wedding and everything from start to finish was awesome and aligned with the plan we had. I didn't feel any need to think or worry throughout the night as he took the reigns and did his thing!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eric did such a great job at our wedding. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and kept the party going. Through our meetings, Eric was able to capture our personalities and choose songs for us that kept us and our guests happy and dancing. He was easy to get a hold of for questions. The transitions between songs and different genres of music flowed very well and we couldn’t be happier with this service! Eric also did all of our annconcments and kept the flow of the reception going. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture kayte, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Shots Entertainment was great! They have a very convenient online portal that you can use to select songs you do or don't want to hear, suggestions for first dance etc. which was really cool. The photo booth was also a great addition - it came with excellent props too!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Shots Entertainment provided the DJ services for our Wedding at Renault Winery. They did a fantastic job. Eric from Shoots Entertainment was extremely professional leading up to the wedding. He was responsive to all our needs and helped us with the process. On the day of the wedding he did an amazing job with the music and touching base with us to verify what we wanted for all the major events (first dance, introductions, speeches, ceremony, ect.). He did a great job during the ceremony and the reception. During the reception he was able to get a feel for the crowd and played music that got everyone dancing. We also got the photo booth for our wedding, which was a big hit with all the guests. I whole-heartedly recommend Shots for any event you are having. Thanks again Shots Entertainment for helping make our big day a success.

Profile Picture Anthony, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eric is a true professional in his craft. I have used him twice in 6 months. If you want to have a wonderful event where you need to not worry about details to your event. Please contact Wric Price.

Profile Picture Susan, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eric and his partner did a fantastic job at our wedding they were very professional played excellent music had every body on the dance floor alnight also very affordable . Me and my wife would highly recamendent shots entertainment for event . .1200

Profile Picture Henry, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The dance floor was full all night long. Eric played the perfect variety of songs to keep everyone from the ring bearer and flower girl to grandparents (and everyone in between) on their feet! Still have people telling us how much fun they had.

Profile Picture Nikki, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would recommend Eric w/ Shots Entertainment to everyone! My daughter got married 2 days ago and she booked Eric/Shots for her wedding! I am so glad that she did! He had the dance floor full all night and it was a big dance floor. He played great dinner music and great dance music! He played her playlist, added some great choices of his own and took requests and actually played them quickly.

Profile Picture Kim, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would recommend Eric from Shots Entertainment for any event! He was the DJ at my wedding. He was a pleasure to work with leading up to and day of my wedding. Everyone had such a great time! The music selection was great and everything flowed nicely.

Profile Picture Brandi , 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Eric do our ceremony and be our dj for the wedding. His ceremony was extremely clean and performed very well. He was a great dj, played great songs, got people dancing and even added some comedy. Would hire again!!

Profile Picture Brian, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ

Amazing! My husband and I loved the work that they did, as well as the photo booth setup! Everyone at our wedding raved about them. So easy to work with as well!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Honestly, it was the greatest mistake that happened. And greatest discovery. The DJ I had reserved for my 50th Birthday Huge Country Club Celebration that I had used numerous times in the past had mixed up schedules. From a friend of the family, I was told to call Eric Price from Shots Entertainment. His immediate response and honesty and flexibility with me and my family and friends, all from a theatrical, Italian, Jewish backgrounds was AMAZING! The Shots equipment is top notch. I recommend highly as you can see by my 5 star ratings! and Everyone raved about and loved Eric!

Profile Picture Rosanna, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a pleasure working with Eric! Very professional. Photo booths looked great. Props were awesome (tons of them) Everyone had an amazing time!!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/30/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Shots photo booth was such a great choice for our New Years Eve wedding at the Seaview. Everyone had a great time getting their pictures taken and we really enjoy having a scrapbook and CD of all of the pictures from the night. Thanks for everything guys!

Profile Picture User3770560, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eric was fantastic and his photo booth was a huge hit for our wedding. If anyone is looking for a photo booth for any event I highly recommend using Shots Photo Booth!

Profile Picture Scott, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would recommend them because from the beginning Eric guided me through each detail until the day of the event. I knew exactly what I was getting and I was very pleased ...and so were my guest!!

Profile Picture Wanda, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Shots photo booth did a awesome job at my wedding he was on time n professional n I would use shots photo booth for every event I throw in the future

Profile Picture Macho, 9/13/14, 1 Review