Shots Entertainment Reviews

Shots Entertainment 6
Shots Entertainment 7

Alicia Nademus · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!! I was very happy with my experience with Eric

Eric was amazing! He was the dj at my wedding and I was so so pleased with him and his work! He kept people on the dance floor, which was my biggest hope for my wedding! He was great! Definitely recommend him for a wedding of any size. The photo booth was top notch and everyone loved it.

Maria Richards · Married on 11/04/2018

My Wedding

By far the best entertainment and music at my wedding! Eric listened to what me and my husband wanted and excelled! Everyone had a blast at our wedding! The photo booth was a great hit also!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2018

Could never have found better

When talking with Eric to book for him for our early November wedding I told him I had a couple requirements, no choreographed dancing, and most importantly I wanted everyone on the dance floor all night. ERIC DELIVERED. The dance floor was packed from the second the father/daughter dance was finished. Im not even sure everyone ate their dinner. Eric was on time, dressed to the T, with not one mistake in our ceremony or cocktail hour requests. I also have to compliment Clemente who managed the photo booth. The props were awesome, he was attentive, and everyone loved it. Looking over and seeing our DJ dancing like he was on the dance floor with us just proved how much he loves what he does and it showed. If you want a flawless night, go with Shots Entertainment

Emily Mirandes · Married on 10/26/2018

Its dangerous to go alone

My wedding night literally wouldn't have been able to happen without Shots Entertainment! Not only was Eric our officiant in a perfect wedding ceremony, but he also managed to get both sides of mine and my husband's families to get up and dance the entire night. Pretty impressive at an Italian/Spanish wedding. And the photo booth was a huge hit! He even added extra legend of zelda flair to the photo strips to match my wedding theme! If you want your wedding to go off without a hitch, but don't know where to start, I can't recommend them enough!!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

He was great!

Eric was great he played music we asked and added in more! If we ever need a dj again we will call him.

Grace · Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding DJ

Eric did such a great job for our wedding. Everyone had a great time and the next time I need a DJ I will choose Shots Entertainment.

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Shots entertainment did an amazing job for our wedding. Not only did they do the all of the audio for the wedding ceremony which by the way was flawless Our DJ was awesome & the photo booth was an absolute hit!! The up lighting gave the room a beautiful glow. From the beginning when we first meet with the owner to the last guest on the dance floor, they were professional and listened to our every request. Our DJ knew exactly what needed to be done to keep everyone on there feet! He was in tune with our vision for the day, helped and communicated with us throughout the evening. He had people on the dance floor the entire evenings and helped to entertain our guest. Everyone is still talking about how AMAZING the music was. I would highly recommend Shots Entertainment for your big day or event. Thank you To the Shots entertainment Team for making our wedding a dream come true.

Shaina · Married on 05/05/2018

Eric was extremely professional, responsive to our messages and needs, and made our wedding a party to remember. He was interactive and played all of the songs we had requested. The guests loved the song request station and danced all night. We are beyond happy we went with Eric and his company and would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Monica · Married on 02/24/2018

Eric was fantastic last night. His communication was perfect, making sure we understood how to use the site and ensured we were happy with our song selections. On top of that, he was a great guy, had a great personality and really made the night fun!

Ashleigh · Married on 10/27/2017

I highly recommend booking with them!

Shots Entertainment 8
    Shots Entertainment 13
    Shots Entertainment 14
    Shots Entertainment 15

Eric · Married on 09/30/2017

Eric has an awesome ability to not only get people on the dance floor, but keep them there. He was prompt in his responses to us throughout our planning and made sure everything was perfect for our wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Cassandra · Married on 09/02/2017

Eric from Shots Entertainment is the best! His portal is easy to use for submitting specific song choices for the course of the event as well as guiding likes/dislikes. He DJ'd my wedding and everything from start to finish was awesome and aligned with the plan we had. I didn't feel any need to think or worry throughout the night as he took the reigns and did his thing!

kayte · Married on 08/19/2017

Eric did such a great job at our wedding. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and kept the party going. Through our meetings, Eric was able to capture our personalities and choose songs for us that kept us and our guests happy and dancing. He was easy to get a hold of for questions. The transitions between songs and different genres of music flowed very well and we couldn’t be happier with this service! Eric also did all of our annconcments and kept the flow of the reception going. Highly recommended!!

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

Shots Entertainment was great! They have a very convenient online portal that you can use to select songs you do or don't want to hear, suggestions for first dance etc. which was really cool. The photo booth was also a great addition - it came with excellent props too!

Anthony · Married on 07/21/2017

Shots Entertainment provided the DJ services for our Wedding at Renault Winery. They did a fantastic job. Eric from Shoots Entertainment was extremely professional leading up to the wedding. He was responsive to all our needs and helped us with the process. On the day of the wedding he did an amazing job with the music and touching base with us to verify what we wanted for all the major events (first dance, introductions, speeches, ceremony, ect.). He did a great job during the ceremony and the reception. During the reception he was able to get a feel for the crowd and played music that got everyone dancing. We also got the photo booth for our wedding, which was a big hit with all the guests. I whole-heartedly recommend Shots for any event you are having. Thanks again Shots Entertainment for helping make our big day a success.

Susan · Married on 07/06/2017

Eric is a true professional in his craft. I have used him twice in 6 months. If you want to have a wonderful event where you need to not worry about details to your event. Please contact Wric Price.

Henry · Married on 06/02/2017

Eric and his partner did a fantastic job at our wedding they were very professional played excellent music had every body on the dance floor alnight also very affordable . Me and my wife would highly recamendent shots entertainment for event . .1200

Nikki · Married on 01/28/2017

The dance floor was full all night long. Eric played the perfect variety of songs to keep everyone from the ring bearer and flower girl to grandparents (and everyone in between) on their feet! Still have people telling us how much fun they had.

Kim · Married on 11/26/2016

I would recommend Eric w/ Shots Entertainment to everyone! My daughter got married 2 days ago and she booked Eric/Shots for her wedding! I am so glad that she did! He had the dance floor full all night and it was a big dance floor. He played great dinner music and great dance music! He played her playlist, added some great choices of his own and took requests and actually played them quickly.

Brandi · Married on 11/19/2016

I would recommend Eric from Shots Entertainment for any event! He was the DJ at my wedding. He was a pleasure to work with leading up to and day of my wedding. Everyone had such a great time! The music selection was great and everything flowed nicely.

Brian · Married on 09/04/2016

We had Eric do our ceremony and be our dj for the wedding. His ceremony was extremely clean and performed very well. He was a great dj, played great songs, got people dancing and even added some comedy. Would hire again!!

Christina · Married on 09/02/2016

Amazing! My husband and I loved the work that they did, as well as the photo booth setup! Everyone at our wedding raved about them. So easy to work with as well!

Rosanna · Married on 04/23/2016

Honestly, it was the greatest mistake that happened. And greatest discovery. The DJ I had reserved for my 50th Birthday Huge Country Club Celebration that I had used numerous times in the past had mixed up schedules. From a friend of the family, I was told to call Eric Price from Shots Entertainment. His immediate response and honesty and flexibility with me and my family and friends, all from a theatrical, Italian, Jewish backgrounds was AMAZING! The Shots equipment is top notch. I recommend highly as you can see by my 5 star ratings! and Everyone raved about and loved Eric!

Allison · Married on 10/30/2015

It was a pleasure working with Eric! Very professional. Photo booths looked great. Props were awesome (tons of them) Everyone had an amazing time!!!!

Scott · Married on 11/01/2014

Eric was fantastic and his photo booth was a huge hit for our wedding. If anyone is looking for a photo booth for any event I highly recommend using Shots Photo Booth!