Shots Entertainment Reviews

47 Reviews for Shots Entertainment

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2020

Incredible!

Our friends/family were on the dance floor all night!!! Eric did it all! Thank you so much for making our night better than expected!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Lauren Bakker · Married on 08/28/2020

Eric is GREAT!!

We had such a great experience with Eric DJing our wedding! He really got the crowd into it and even gave a mic to my husband to sing. He played every song on our list and every song guests requested. Everyone had a great time. It was great!

Sent on 08/29/2020
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 01/04/2020

I had the time of my life!!!

Amazing!!!! Wedding day was perfect! Eric is so great to work with. From our first meeting to wedding day he was so helpful and accomodating. He gave great advice and made me feel like my many questions weren't a pain in the butt!!! The reception was incredible! The announcing of the wedding party was so great! The transitions of music from parents to wedding party to us walking in was flawless. Eric's reception timeline was perfect! Nothing felt rushed our like there was too much of a lull. The night felt like it flowed naturally! The music was awesome!!! It was a great mix for everyone to enjoy!! We had the best day ever!! Shots entertainment is a must have!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Jessica Tillett · Married on 01/03/2020

Absolutely amazing dj

Shots entertainment was outstanding, Eric was so great to work with. Everyone loved the music and had nothing but good things to say!! Photobooth was definitely a hit. I highly recommend shots entertainment!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Alexandra Gerhauser · Married on 12/14/2019

Fantastic Party Starter

Eric gives you the option to add songs to a playlist. I had intentions on maxing our the playlist but just lost track of time and Eric was able to take the songs I gave him and get the vibe for what we were going for perfectly! We got so many compliments on the DJ and the dance floor was packed from beginning to end. So. Much. Fun.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Cunningham · Married on 11/17/2019

Wedding of our dreams

This team was phenomenal. Eric kept everyone dancing all night long and gave us the dance party that we wanted. Can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Sutton · Married on 09/29/2019

Book Shots Entertainment right this minute!!!!!

I would recommend Shots Entertainment over and over again!!!! I have gotten so many compliments regarding the DJ at our wedding and I am so happy with everything that Eric did. He did a great job of playing everything that we asked and keeping the party going from the very beginning. If you need a DJ book Shots Entertainment now, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Kirstie · Married on 09/21/2019

Our wedding

AMAZING experience with Eric and his crew!!! Would recommend 10000x over. Our ceremony was beautiful and we literally couldn’t get people off the dance floor! We also did some untraditional games and Eric just went with the flow! Can’t thank you enough for making our day what it was!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Deena · Married on 09/15/2019

Book this DJ!! Everyone had a blast!

Shots Entertainment was such a great choice for our wedding! I know everyone couldn't wait for the dancing to start and Eric did not disappoint! Everyone had so much fun and the music made the night! He knew all the right songs to play and we got so many compliments on how fun our reception was! Eric is also super professional and quick to respond to all communication! We're so thankful to have found him! :)

Sent on 09/16/2019

Stacie Lynn · Married on 09/07/2019

Just Perfect!!

I'll admit I had my doubts. I knew nothing of this DJ, but it was our original venue's recommended DJ. We changed venues, but kept the DJ. The whole experience was just a delight! Eric was always very responsive. He guided us through his website to review music. And most importantly, he did an amazing job for the entire day from the wedding ceremony through to the end of the reception. There were NO issues! I had a short "must play" list of 5 songs which he played. My husband and I requested that he stay in the 70's and 80's and he did. Everyone commented on the great music selection. They all know I'm picky and most of our guests thought I hand picked the play list (which I did not!). He knows how to read a room and play music accordingly.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Rote · Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible

Eric was amazing. My guests were up and dancing the ENTIRE night, even before dinner was served. We could not have been any happier with the music and photo booth!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Brent · Married on 06/08/2019

You won’t find any better DJ better than Eric

Shots Entertainment was simply amazing!! From pre planning, organizing a playlist, staying in touch up to the moment of the wedding and lastly...the music all night. We gave Eric a few songs and he rolled with it. He literally kept us on the dance floor all night long and kept the entire night flowing. On top of being an amazing DJ he also had a photo booth set up for us. Which was another huge hit! We got married almost two weeks ago and people are still telling me how awesome Eric was. Music is very important at a wedding, don’t forget that! Do not look elsewhere and if you need proof I have plenty of awesome videos of Eric keeping is going all night long!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Taylor Bird · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing DJ and Photobooth!

I had so many expectations for my wedding and they were all exceeded. If people stopped dancing, Eric got them back out on the dance floor. The music selections were perfect and the photobooth was amazing. Everyone had an amazing time! My favorite was at the end of the wedding he got everyone up to give us a group hug.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • James

James Smaniotto · Married on 05/19/2019

Exactly what we wanted

Eric was super helpful and flexible. We were a little late submitting certain important information like who was walking with who, what song was playing for what scenario, and a few final song choices, but Eric was super understanding and the day went by without a hitch. He got all of the name pronunciations right, played EXACTLY what we wanted him to play (and we had some pretty geeky requests), and was an all around great DJ. We got to witness him at a friends wedding before we reached out to him to do ours. After seeing him in action twice I can confidently say to anyone looking for a DJ to stop your search, and reach out to this guy right here.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Sophie Alba · Married on 03/09/2019

Perfect energy!

We used shots at our wedding and everything was perfect. From the ceremony to cocktail hour to the wedding party entrance to the dance floor the energy and timing was flawless! We were able to completely customize our music experience and flow for the entire day. Could not recommend shots more!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Alicia Nademus · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!! I was very happy with my experience with Eric

Eric was amazing! He was the dj at my wedding and I was so so pleased with him and his work! He kept people on the dance floor, which was my biggest hope for my wedding! He was great! Definitely recommend him for a wedding of any size. The photo booth was top notch and everyone loved it.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Maria Richards · Married on 11/04/2018

My Wedding

By far the best entertainment and music at my wedding! Eric listened to what me and my husband wanted and excelled! Everyone had a blast at our wedding! The photo booth was a great hit also!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2018

Could never have found better

When talking with Eric to book for him for our early November wedding I told him I had a couple requirements, no choreographed dancing, and most importantly I wanted everyone on the dance floor all night. ERIC DELIVERED. The dance floor was packed from the second the father/daughter dance was finished. Im not even sure everyone ate their dinner. Eric was on time, dressed to the T, with not one mistake in our ceremony or cocktail hour requests. I also have to compliment Clemente who managed the photo booth. The props were awesome, he was attentive, and everyone loved it. Looking over and seeing our DJ dancing like he was on the dance floor with us just proved how much he loves what he does and it showed. If you want a flawless night, go with Shots Entertainment

Sent on 11/16/2018

Emily Mirandes · Married on 10/26/2018

Its dangerous to go alone

My wedding night literally wouldn't have been able to happen without Shots Entertainment! Not only was Eric our officiant in a perfect wedding ceremony, but he also managed to get both sides of mine and my husband's families to get up and dance the entire night. Pretty impressive at an Italian/Spanish wedding. And the photo booth was a huge hit! He even added extra legend of zelda flair to the photo strips to match my wedding theme! If you want your wedding to go off without a hitch, but don't know where to start, I can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

He was great!

Eric was great he played music we asked and added in more! If we ever need a dj again we will call him.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Grace · Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding DJ

Eric did such a great job for our wedding. Everyone had a great time and the next time I need a DJ I will choose Shots Entertainment.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Shots entertainment did an amazing job for our wedding. Not only did they do the all of the audio for the wedding ceremony which by the way was flawless Our DJ was awesome & the photo booth was an absolute hit!! The up lighting gave the room a beautiful glow. From the beginning when we first meet with the owner to the last guest on the dance floor, they were professional and listened to our every request. Our DJ knew exactly what needed to be done to keep everyone on there feet! He was in tune with our vision for the day, helped and communicated with us throughout the evening. He had people on the dance floor the entire evenings and helped to entertain our guest. Everyone is still talking about how AMAZING the music was. I would highly recommend Shots Entertainment for your big day or event. Thank you To the Shots entertainment Team for making our wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Shaina · Married on 05/05/2018

Eric was extremely professional, responsive to our messages and needs, and made our wedding a party to remember. He was interactive and played all of the songs we had requested. The guests loved the song request station and danced all night. We are beyond happy we went with Eric and his company and would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Monica · Married on 02/24/2018

Eric was fantastic last night. His communication was perfect, making sure we understood how to use the site and ensured we were happy with our song selections. On top of that, he was a great guy, had a great personality and really made the night fun!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Patricia · event on: 10/28/2017

Eric from Shots entertainment turned my good Halloween Pirate party into a great one. He turned my patio into a night club with his lighting and fog machine. He continually kept in touch with me from the time I contacted him all the way up through and the day after the event making sure everyone was satisfied. My guests ranged from 2-92 and he had them all on the dance floor all night long with a variety of music that pleased everyone. All of my guests absolutely loved him and he far exceeded my expectations. He even came dressed in character for the pirate party. I know some of my guests will now be hiring him for their up coming events. You should too. Thanks again Eric. You definitely made my pirate Halloween party a memorable one for me and all of my guests.

Sent on 11/03/2017