Shot With A Bow Photography Reviews

Shot With A Bow Photography 6
  • Christina

Christina Paczkowski Fitzgibbons · Married on 11/03/2018

We couldn't be happier

Working with Mary Alice was so much fun and a great experience. She is a very talented photographer and we loved every single picture from our wedding. She captured a lot of special moments for Derek and I. She has created a life time of memories for us and our pictures are absolutely gorgeous.
    We highly recommend her for any occasions, but especially your wedding. She did an amazing job!
    Derek & Christina Fitzgibbons

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Hendley

Hendley · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!

Malice was so easy to work with, so professional and really just nailed it. Seriously, if you need a photographer, look no further! We are so impressed and completely in love with all the pictures from our wedding a few weeks ago!! She captured all the best and sweetest moments, and it has been an absolute joy reliving the day through her photos. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Shot with a Bow for any occasion you need a photographer for! We will, without any doubt, be hiring her for any and all events in the future!! Thanks so much Malice!!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Shot With A Bow Photography 7
    Shot With A Bow Photography 8
    Shot With A Bow Photography 9
    Shot With A Bow Photography 10
    Shot With A Bow Photography 11
    Shot With A Bow Photography 12

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2017

Mary Alice is extremely professional, accommodating and an overall joy to work with! She was our photographer for our engagement shoot, my bridal portraits, and our wedding. She has an amazing eye for the perfect shot. She's not just a photographer, she's like a creative director for our shoots. She gave suggestions for poses and venues I wouldn't have considered on my own. Check her out! You won't regret choosing Shot With A Bow! (Seriously...she wears the cutest bows!)

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kara · Married on 01/01/2017

Malice is incredible to work with and very talented at what she does!! Having our wedding outside during a hurricane(by chance), she was very accommodating and arrived with incredible rain photography ideas in which she succeeded greatly!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Chelsea · Married on 11/06/2016

Mary Alice was there to capture our proposal, engagement pictures & the wedding. She did an amazing job with capturing each special moment, always had great ideas for different pictures, was incredibly professional during the wedding, and got us our edited pictures within the timeframe. We chose a package with a second shooter & he was great, too. I've gotten so many compliments on the photos & we absolutely love to look back on them. She is wonderful to work with & worth every penny!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/30/2016

Mary Alice was amazing. Not only was she a great photographer but it felt like I had an extra friend there that day. She was so helpful after my hair and make up artist were a no show and she calmed me down during a few other meltdowns. She got so many amazing candid photos of the awesome dance party we had and seriously didn't miss a single detail. I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Mary Alice with Shot With a Bow Photography did our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding. We have been THRILLED with each service and the pictures provided. Honestly, I didn't even recognize myself in my bridal portraits because I looked so beautiful! Mary Alice answered all of my questions promptly, helped us be at ease throughout the entire process, and even forwarded me two snaps of the bridals so I could show my MIL how I looked with her veil (way before it would even have been possible for the photos to be ready). Our wedding photos were so much fun to look through, and we received them way faster than I could have even asked for. I will continue to use Shot With a Bow for any future photography needs, and will be recommending her to all of my newly engaged friends!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Allie · Married on 10/24/2015

I knew before I even met Mary Alice that I would love her. She was my only choice for a photographer, and then she blew me away with everything she did. She is flexible, reliable and all around amazing. My wedding photos are the talk of the town (literally!) because of how beautiful they are, and what an amazing job she did. From my engagements to my wedding and everything in between, I am constantly floored at how amazing they are.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Kate · Married on 10/17/2015

Very sweet and easy to work with. She made the entire experience from engagement to bridal portraits to the big day so comfortable and fun!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Krystle · Married on 09/19/2015

Absolutely amazing. From the time I first contacted her til we got out final images was such a breeze! Responds very quickly and answers any and all questions no matter how many times they are asked. Very flexible and very willing to work with you. I would highly recommend her to anyone for their photography needs!!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Meridith · Married on 06/27/2015

I know MaryAlice through friends and I would highly recommend her and any of her photography services.

Sent on 01/16/2016

Letha · Married on 06/06/2015

She did a beautiful job. She was on time, professional, flexible and very sweet. I gave her a list of the shots I wanted and that's what I got.
    We didn't have a lot in the budget for her full package so she allowed us to pay her by the hour. It was perfect.

Sent on 07/01/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2015

Shot with a bow photography has been my absolute go to photographer since my husband and I started dating four years ago. The owner Mary Alice Jackson is amazing beyond words and will become more like family in no time! When it comes to making you feel comfortable it's like you're with one of your best friends rather than a photographer. I have done many different types of shoots with her including prom pictures, couples shoot, engagement shoot, boudoir shoot, and finally my wedding was shot by her. Like I said you will never feel a moment of awkwardness or discomfort while in this talented lady's care. Every picture came out beautifully and captured the moment perfectly. If you want a photographer that is professional, personable and talented that will give you timeless photos look no further! Shot with a bow has been by far the easiest decision I have made to capture my memories at the most important events in my life.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Mary Alice is an absolutely amazing photographer. She did my engagement, boudoir, bridal portraits, and wedding pictures. Since then she's also taken pictures for other life events of mine. She's super flexible and willing to work in different locations and I've seen first hand how far she will go to to get a great shot. She's personable & easy to get along with. Her prices are among the best in the area. I always highly recommend her when my friends are looking for a photographer for anything!

Brittney · Married on 06/25/2016

Mary Alice is a doll! I was recommended from a friend and it was a such great experience. Our wedding photos turned out amazing. I can't enough good things about her. She does it all weddings, boudoir, portraits .. she's amazing!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Amazing photos! She pays attention to all that is going on at all times and captures moments you couldn't even imagine. Very professional and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

I used Mary Alice (Shot With a Bow) for my wedding and engagement photos, and couldn't be happier with my decision. She is incredibly accommodating and delivers beautiful shots.

Mary Alice was flexible with me regarding the package contents; my budget only allowed for a certain amount but she was willing to swap the custom photo book for an engagement session, which fit my needs perfectly.

As someone with little experience as the subject, Mary Alice was patient and creative in getting my now-husband and I to appear natural in photos, and the setting felt very laid back and casual, despite our initial discomfort and awkwardness (all on our part, not hers).

As for the wedding day itself, we took first looks prior to the ceremony, which allowed for a quick turnaround before the reception, and she made sure to pull us out during sunset to get some stunning shots in front of the water.

My only critique is I wished there'd been more candid shots of the family and guests, but that's just as much my fault for not putting together a shot list ahead of time.

Whenever people are looking for a photographer, I'm quick to recommend Mary Alice. She's nice, professional, and takes beautiful photos.

Sent on 07/03/2016

April · Married on 03/23/2013

1.8
      2.0
      3.0
      1.5

I like the pictures on the disc I received but my prints we not the right ones and had people cut out of my pictures on my family pictures kept bugging her for about 2 years or so to try and get it fixed and never really got resolved I gave up but didn't get my big canvas or fixed family portraits and all were just sent through shutterfly which was oblivious she just uploaded photos and then click the size without checking the boards so I will now be spending even more money to get actual pictures I can use for parents would not recommend unless you just want a disc of pictures for your wedding pictures those were nice at least

Shot With A Bow Photography's reply:

Hi, I would love to work with you on rectifying this situation, and will happy to reprint all of your products using my professional printing lab. At the time of your wedding in March 2013 I was using way different methods than I am using currently to print client photos. I will send you a message to get in touch so we can work this out.