59 Reviews for Shore Catering

Caribbean (1)
Italian (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
53 Shore Catering Reviews

We used Shore Catering for our 50th wedding celebration in August 2018. Everyone of our guests remarked on the quality of the food, the graciousness of the server and the seamless management of the event. From our first phone contact to discuss our needs/hopes for the party to the final guest departing, Shore Catering demonstrated a optimum level of service.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Patti and her team at Shore Catering have done many parties and charity events at our home.
The food is always spectacular. We have done everything from a clambakes to cocktail parties and our guests are still raving about the food!
The professionalism of her staff, from serving and bar tending to cleaning up, makes Shore Catering the caterers we always use. As matter of fact, we have 2 events scheduled with them for 2018!
Dawn Berkeley

Profile Picture Dawn, 2/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We hosted our daughters bridal shower of 60+ women at our home. Patty handled coordinating ALL rental equipment-Turn key service !

Absolutely exceeded ALL of our expectations, the staff is world class. We had Patty the owner onsite, we had by far the best bartender/Allstar " Katie" with us all day.

We also had Barb as the Maitre D and Julie, Mindee, Blair as our servers. The food & service is 5-star. We will be using Shore Catering for ALL of our future events !

Profile Picture Mark, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We've been using Shore Catering for the past 7 years for our yearly "Lobsterfest". They always go above and beyond to make sure our event is top-notch! The food is incredible and the service also wonderful.

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely loved this vendor!! Had a week-long event and they catered almost all of the meals for 15+ people. They were early every morning to set up breakfast, were extremely professional and totally accommodating to our requests. They even delivered a meal when the house was flooded with 5 inches of water! (beach towns...)

Profile Picture Julie, 5/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Simply the best! We used Shore Catering to cater our wedding on 4/22 at the Sandy Hook Chapel. From Day 1, Patty was incredibly helpful and very responsive. She helped us to plan the perfect BBQ style menu and coordinate everything from our cake design to rentals and set up. She answered every question promptly and even offered some great advice. Bryan and the rest of the staff did such an amazing job with our day-of coordination! Everything looked beautiful, ran smoothly, and the food was fantastic! Our guests are still talking about the food! We would highly recommend hiring Shore Caterers for your next event!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up

We choose the clambake from Shore catering for our beach wedding . All of our guests were blown away by the food and the service provided. Lobsters,clams,crabs!!!! The staff was incredible, gracious, professional, and on top of it. The cake was decorated perfectly and was exactly how we had hoped it would be. Your staff was not only great as caterers but they were awesome as people helping calm worries we had . The level of service they provided was simply amazing and the food was delicious.They made sure my wife and I were well fed and catered too. Thank you again for making our wedding such a magical experience.

Profile Picture Paul, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

If you are looking for an AMAZING caterer, Shore Catering is IT! They did such an amazing job on our wedding! Patty was such a great help throughout the entire process and the staff, on the day of, was absolutely amazing! Everyone raved about how great the food was, how attentive the staff were and how beautiful the tables looked!

Thank you Patty, Barb and everyone at Shore Catering for making our wedding reception something we will never forget!

Profile Picture Carol, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations

Wow!!! First I must say that we have never before had an event at our house catered. We have always done everything ourselves so we were extremely cautious and nervous about handing over the "control" of our event - especially this being our wedding. But, turns out that all our worry was for nothing. Shore Catering was TOP NOTCH right from our very first phone call to book their services. Patty and Sue were so patient, understanding and helpful while planning our big day with us. They catered our wedding clam bake in our backyard and took care of EVERY LAST DETAIL for us. Even on the morning of our wedding, Patty reached out to us to see what she could do to take any of the stress out of our big day. Who does that these days???? The food was over the top DELISH - it was an extremely hot and humid day and their team of people at our house smiled the ENTIRE day. They couldn't do enough for Bill and I each and each of our guests. Every single one of our guests commented about the staff's professionalism, courtesy, and friendliness and are still praising them 2 weeks after the fact. We are planning another big party next year around Labor Day and will definitely be calling on them once again to make our party a success. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Shore Catering for making our wedding day such a success!!!

Profile Picture Ellen and Bill, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Shore Catering for my husband's 60th birthday party. It was a pleasure from beginning to end. They are a full service caterer. They even recommended a perfect venue for the event. Patty, Sue and the staff of the Catering Office worked with me to create the perfect day. They responded to all of my calls and questions and made excellent recommendations. We could not have asked for more. The food was fresh, delicious and plentiful. All of our 70 guests commented on the good taste, variety, and quality of the food served. The serving and cooking team sent were well trained and professional. Thank you to Katie, Val, Mike and John for organizing the day. They were fabulous!!!!!!. Each one of them was hard-working, personable, organized, welcoming to my guests, and were just generally nice people. The food was cooked perfectly and it was plentiful. It was hot when it was supposed to be hot, and cold when it was supposed to be cold. The banquet tables and kitchen looked clean and pristine while they were setting up and serving, and the area looked even better when they left. There are not enough superlatives to describe their performance. Shore Catering helped make my husband's 60th birthday a memorable occasion for him and everyone who attended. I would trust them catering an even of any size.

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great service, fabulous food. Highly recommend the lobster clambake menu!!!!!

Profile Picture Janet, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

We used Shore Catering for our at-home, 100 guest wedding. We selected the "casual clambake reception" and it was wonderful! Everyone loved the food, and they were impressed with both quality and quantity. We did not have to ask the staff for A THING. they knew what to do every step of the way.

One of the best things about Shore Catering is that they have detailed menus (with prices!) right on their website, which seems to be rare in the wedding vendor world, but it made my life easier when trying to decide on a caterer.

Profile Picture Ashlie, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Vegetarian

We used shore catering for our wedding this past September. From my first conversation with them to discuss what we were looking for I knew they were the right choice. The food was OUTSTANDING! We did the premium clambake and the lobster was one of the best I have ever had. It's really awesome too, because they boil the lobsters on premise, which is really cool for guests to see. The staff was extremely professional, and even in the inclement weather they were on point the whole night.

Our wedding was in our backyard, which led to a lot of questions on how everything would come together. Shore catering took care of way more than I would have expected a caterer to do. They truly made the day go off without a hitch. I would recommend them to everyone I know (I already have actually).

One of my friends used them for her wedding, as well. Where we wanted a lot of sea food/clam bake style, she was looking for more of a bbq style. The food at both (which spanned from whole lobster to filet to roasted pig to veggie dishes) was absolutely to die for!! If you are looking for amazing food, great service and ease of mind go with shore caterer.

Profile Picture User6458210, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), American, Caribbean, Italian, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

There are no words that can completely express the wonderful service we received from Shore Catering on our wedding day on August 15, 2015. From the first conversation to the last and everything in between, Patty and her staff were helpful, accommodating and gracious. It was a pleasure to work with a company that held true to core values and wanted to make our day as special as we did. Shore Catering was open and honest about pricing, choices, and what would be the best options for our family and our vision for our wedding. Our wedding went off without a hitch and this was due mainly in part because of Shore Catering and the amazing 4 individuals who arrived to set up, cook, serve and break down the entire event. The staff was efficient, courteous, friendly and above all, professional. The food was amazing and people were still raving about it days and weeks later. All of the food, from the first passed appetizer to the last piece of cake, fit perfectly into our vision for our wedding, tasted amazing and was served with a smile. Many friends and family have inquired about Shore Catering and we, without hesitation, have recommended them to cater any one of their next events.

Thank you again for making our wedding day special and exactly what we wanted.

The Perry Family
Brian, Deanna, Connor and Reese

Profile Picture Deanna, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake

Shore Catering made my wedding reception absolutely fabulous! Patty and her team provided wonderful food that not only tasted delicious but that also complimented our wedding theme. The whole staff attended to all of our guests with respect and provided great service. Patty did an amazing job of making us all feel special. We never had to worry about one single detail being out of place or missing in general. Shore catering is extremely professional. I highly recommend using shore catering with any event; you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I cannot say enough about Patty and Shore Catering! We got married on LBI and chose the Lobster Bake Reception and it was amazing! I typically hate buffets because more often than not there are one or two good items and then everything else is awful. That was not the case with Shore Catering. Everything was fantastic from the hor d'oeuvres to the perfectly cooked lobster and our guests could not get enough. Patty was so easy to deal with and it was so helpful she was familiar with house where we were having our wedding because she was able to provide me with some direction. Additionally our servers were the best! Kelsey, Jess and Steve were on top of everything and so fun, friendly and accommodating from set-up to breakdown!

Thank you much for contributing to a fantastic day!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Had a small wedding celebration at home and we wanted something informal and fun. Decided on a pig roast and Shore Catering was the best, everyone of our guests raved about the food. From our first conversation with Patty up to a few days before the event, Shore Catering could not have been more helpful. Everything went smoothly, not one hiccup, servers and 'grill master' were professional, friendly and just the best. Would highly recommend Shore Catering.

Profile Picture Ronnie, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had a small backyard wedding and went with the Traditional Clambake from Shore Catering. Patty was excellent to work with. I went back and forth with her on perfecting the menu and she was quick and so easy to work with. I couldn't have asked for better staff the day of the wedding. They arrived beforehand to set up and were so nice to work with. Our guest are still raving about the food and we couldn't have ask for a better experience with Shore Catering.

Profile Picture User3917347, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Shore Catering catered our Rehearsal Dinner, and I am so glad we went with them! They worked with my IL's to create a fun menu and took care of EVERYTHING so that my MIL would not stress! The food was great and the staff was wonderful!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/18/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a wonderful experience with Shore Catering! From our first phone conversation with Patty we felt totally comfortable which was very important because we are on the west coast and thus were planning from afar. Beyond the food service (which I'll get to in a minute), Patty and Bill were extraordinarily helpful in helping us create our whole event which took place on empty lot on the bay. Patty and Bill directed us to our week of wedding planner, they took care of the tent and facilities rentals, they found us our bartenders and they designed the layout of both the ceremony and reception. Without question they went way above and beyond the duties of a caterer and in all cases they came through with flying colors. In terms of the food, Patty was totally supportive and flexible at every turn. We changed the menu a number of times over the planning period and Patty was always amenable and always had great ideas for how to get what we wanted. And the service in the days leading up to the wedding and on the day of was impeccable. Patty and Bill made us feel super secure that everything would go as we had planned and on the day of, that was just the way it went. We used them for our rehearsal dinner, wedding reception, and Sunday brunch and in all cases the food and service were AMAZING. Appetizers, entrees, salads, dessert, you name it, it was awesome. And in the midst of all the madness during the reception, Patty somehow managed to find time to make sure my wife and I actually ate which we really appreciated (and enjoyed!). It was a wonderful experience across the board and we cannot recommend Shore Catering highly enough.

Profile Picture Jacob, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Patty and her gang not only went above and beyond our expectations in all area's...they did it with smiles and grace; a seamless wedding experience enjoyed by all. I can't give high enough praise to her entire team. Bravo! And thank you!

Profile Picture Brandon, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Patty and her team made our wedding day complete! The food was incredible and received so many compliments. The bakery they partner with made a beautiful and delicious cake that was gone in seconds! Even when I needed an extra set of hands for some miscellaneous details, Patty's team was there to offer a hand, and a reassuring smile. The 'icing' on the cake of the day was Patty's expertise. Not only did she have affordable, reliable and professional referrals for other wedding vendors, she also gave us simple detailed advice on things like timing of the events and photographer lighting. Patty herself surpassed all expectations and gave us peace of mind throughout all the planning that our day would be just perfect...and despite the rain, it absolutely was!!! Thanks Patty and team!!! I would recommend you again and again!

Profile Picture Laura , 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We hired Shore Catering for our rehearsal dinner. They coordinated rentals (tent, tables, chairs) and provided excellent customer service leading up to the event. Everyone we interacted with, from the office staff to the servers, was professional. But most of all the food was incredible! We've used Shore Catering before and will continue to use them in the future.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

All my guest were raving about the clam bake. The lobsters were a huge hit!! Would definitely recommend them. I have already booked them for a private party again on Aug 15th!

Profile Picture Dee, 8/9/14, 1 Review