Sheryl Martin Makeup Artistry Reviews

4 | Spotsylvania, VA

4 Reviews for Sheryl Martin Makeup Artistry

shatwood · Married on 09/16/2017

Sheryl is well-versed in her profession and offered up rounded advice on techniques and applied complimentary make-up according to my face and skin complexion. It was welcomed feedback to see that she did not have blanket solutions for everyone, but rather individualizes her service to each customer. As a result of my experience, I now use her as my primary makeup artist the cast for my theatrical productions. Sheryl is extremely professional, flexible and most importantly she is arrives early to the appointments. I highly recommend Sheryl's services.

Erika · Married on 10/13/2016

I LOVEEED LOVE LOVEEDDD HER SERVICE. I was in a pickle looking for someone to do my make up for my wedding due a emergency with my first and LORD was it a BLESSSINGGG she beat my face from head to toe . Now she is a my make up for all my photoshoots . From natural to exotic looks she is your go too girl . THANK YOU SO MUCH HIGHLY RECOMMENED

Natasha · Married on 02/14/2018

Very talented, overall great experience. Had me looking flawless!!!!

Paige · Married on 09/01/2018

0.4
      0.5

If I could give 0 stars I would. I had the WORST experience ever with Sheryl. I WOULD NOT waste your time or money on her services. She will take your money and run. She violated the signed contract we had in place. She claims to be a “paralegal.” Stated that my full upfront payment was a deposit and refused to give me my money back when I cancelled more than 50 days prior to my wedding because she wouldn’t answer my messages. Refused to answer my messages. Refused to give me any information requested when trying to get a refund and take her to court. Poor customer service. She will only communicate through Facebook messager. She is not a registered business. I had to spend many hours with PayPal and my credit card company to get my money back. DO NOT waste your time or money.