Sheryl D. Sinkow Photography Reviews

7 | Ithaca, NY

7 Reviews for Sheryl D. Sinkow Photography

Diamando · Married on 08/27/2016

I was so happy to have Sheryl be a part of my wedding day. The pictures she captured were truly wonderful and everything I wanted for my wedding! She was very professional and friendly throughout the process, she met with me early on to listen to what I wanted prior to the big day. She truly paid attention to my requests and was able to document our wedding day with all of the special moments we wanted to remember. I asked that she capture our day in a fun and candid fashion as I didn't want very staged photographs and she did exactly that! Our sunset photos she captured were truly spectacular and I never get tired of looking at them. Sheryl brings with her a lot of knowledge and skill. She captured my ceremony and reception pictures remarkably well despite the issue and struggle of extremely dim lighting inside the chapel as well as the cloudy skies outdoors. I highly recommend Sheryl Sinkow photography, she is very talented and a pleasure to work with. She will ensure your photos are exactly what you expect and desire.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Diane · event on 08/06/2016

I have known Sheryl for over twenty years and she has photographed our family and our events numerous times during those years--in her studio, our house or at various sites. She photographed my daughter's sixteenth birthday party at a Cornell University event room, she has done head shots for us and documented family events. The results have always made us very happy and I always recommend her to people I know who need a photographer. It doesn't matter the hour or the place, Sheryl is there with the right equipment to get the best photographs—her shots are well-seen, creative and composed and the resulting prints are always perfect! She is always reliable and easy to work with. We have more photographs by Sheryl framed and in our house than any other singular artist. She is the best!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Tish · Married on 11/24/2015

So happy we chose Sheryl as our photographer. She has a wonderfully creative eye. Whether shooting posed or candid photographs, Sheryl has a gift for capturing images that are both beautiful and natural.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Susan · Married on 08/14/2010

Sheryl is such a pro! She captured so many different facets of our wedding day, both the formal and candid moments. She was creative and fun to be around. She's great at handling people and talking through ideas.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Margaret · Married on 08/26/2017

You were great Sheryl! Especially since I gave you little guidance!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Marianne · Married on 06/22/2014

Sheryl Sinkow is one of those amazing photographers who gets into her work so much that she examined our glasses to make sure to avoid glare in our pictures. A LOT of the photos that we have hanging in our house were taken by Sheryl on our gorgeous wedding day, and she took so many that we could walk through the entire day by looking through the album. I love how much she caught the looks on our faces during our vows, and the joy we and our family and friends had at the reception.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Daniel · Married on 10/01/2017

Sheryl is super accepting and very accommodating. I thought a 4 week turnaround time for 300+ images was lightning quick! The post processing she does is super tasteful and makes people look naturally beautiful. Check out her portfolio, but I really love how she frames a shot. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/23/2017