Sheri G Events Reviews

4 Reviews for Sheri G Events

• Debra

Debra · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful invitations

Sheri helped us pick out the most perfect wedding invitations. We met with her in person and were able to customize our invitation with special font, paper, and colors to perfectly fit our needs. She was easy to communicate with and was great with following up with us. I loved the one-on-one personalized service!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Corrie

Corrie Henry · Married on 11/03/2018

Sheri is the BEST of the best!

I can't recommend Sheri and her team at Sheri G Events highly enough! Because of her help and hard work, I was able to be a guest at my own wedding and be in the moment. Knowing Sheri was taking care of things behind the scenes gave me great peace of mind, and I was able to truly enjoy my wedding. Those moments are once in a lifetime and are truly priceless! Thank you for everything Sheri!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

courtney · Married on 05/27/2018

Fantastic Pre Wedding and Day Of Planner

Sheri and her team were fantastic. Sheri insight was so helpful, she did a walk through of the venue with my Mom a few time to help with the vision and on my wedding day she was on top of everything.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

Sheri was a huge help!

Sheri assisted with all aspects of our wedding planning and especially day of coordination for our wedding in October 2017. Sheri is very organized and direct. She made sure that our day ran smooth and that our day was all we envisioned it to be.

Sent on 12/28/2018