Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel Reviews

Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel 7
  • Olivia

Olivia Messina · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Neil is Great! Hotel out of date a bit

I have been to a wedding here and I truly thought the space was beautiful. Neil was so sweet and accommodating. He had all the dates we needed, walked through all pricing and showed us photos. The ballroom is very big, which I love, and the room was simple. I think Neil was the best thing about the venue; he just seems like the best coordinator. Overall the hotel was a little outdated for us and I wasn't crazy about the cocktail hour area.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

We could not be more pleased with our experience at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. Neil and his team were incredibly professional, organized, and helpful. Neil had several meetings with us to make sure everything was prepared for our wedding. The day of the reception we were able to relax and not worry about any of the details. Pricing was fair and always transparent so we weren’t left with any surprise fees. We cannot be more thankful for our wonderful experience. You will not be disappointed with this venue.

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel 8

Jillian · Married on 10/06/2017

Oh my gosh, where do I even begin to explain how wonderful having my wedding reception at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel was?! Our decision to have our reception at the Sheraton was so easy because their wedding package is comprehensive and easy to understand, their prices are very reasonable, we loved the layout and aesthetic of the ballroom, and most notably, Neil Rogers (Director of Catering) is absolutely FANTASTIC. He took what could be a stressful and overwhelming process and made it so enjoyable and stress free. During the year leading up to our wedding, Neil explained what I needed to be doing every step of the way, he responded to all of my calls and emails quickly, and he accommodated every little request we made. We brought in an unusual amount of our own decor for the reception (100+ heavy glass vases for floating candles), and the Sheraton's staff set it all up beautifully without even batting an eye. On the day of our reception, the staff members were so incredibly accommodating to me and my family.... the woman who set up our cookie table was a joy, the bartender was fantastic, the day-of coordinator could not have been more helpful, everyone was phenomenal. And as far as how our reception went, the ballroom was ten times more beautiful than I even imagined it would be, the event flowed perfectly, the food was delicious, the bar was excellent (I got so many compliments on how good the drinks were), the cookie table was set up perfectly - not one thing went wrong all night! My expectations for our reception were very high and very specific, and Neil and his staff executed my vision perfectly. And just to give one example of how Neil and the staff went above and beyond for us, after our reception they packed all of our 100+ glass vases into boxes so that we wouldn't have to pack them up ourselves the morning after the reception. They truly made our wedding a dream come true, and I wholeheartedly recommend the Sheraton to future brides!

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel 16
    Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel 17
    Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel 18

Caitie · Married on 07/14/2017

Neil was amazing!! I cannot express enough how great the staff members and Neil were. They made the ballroom beautiful and everything was perfect. I was so happy we were able to enjoy our evening with NO issues. It was seriously such a beautiful day. The entire process from the day we signed our contract until we packed up and left was smooth sailing. I will always highly recommend the Sheraton Hotel in Moon Twp. Again.. NEIL WAS AMAZING!! He was sooo quick to respond to every single silly email I sent and went into great detail on what to expect on the day of.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2017

Having our reception at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel was he absolute BEST choice we made when planning our wedding. It was a dream come true, from start to finish. The moment we met Neil Rogers and the rest of the staff and saw the beautiful ballroom, we knew we were making the right decision. In the early stages of planning, we were treated with respect and professionalism. It was clear that they were going to make our dream wedding a reality, and they did! The day of the reception was just that! A dream wedding! All of the decorations we brought in were set up to perfection. Our cookie table and donut table were plated and displayed beautifully! The food was outstanding and the bar service was great as well! All of our guests raved about how wonderful everything was, and we credit that largely to the Sheraton and their talented staff! As the bride and groom we were treated amazingly. I cannot recommend the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel enough for your big day!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Cody · Married on 04/20/2017

If it were possible to give Neil and the staff at the Sheraton 10 stars out of 5, we would. Not only were they ready and able to accommodate any request we had, no matter how large or small, but they exceeded all expectations. We are still, 2 weeks after the wedding, hearing from guests about how it was the best reception they've ever attended.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Beth · Married on 03/18/2017

Through the entire process everyone was professional, efficient, and fun! They did so much for us we cannot say thank you enough! Everything was beautiful! Everyone made everything really easy! The entire staff from the beginning of the night to the very end were so pleasant and nice to work with. All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about the event. I was blown away when I walked into the room. I knew it would be pretty never did I picture it being so elegant!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Shelly · Married on 04/30/2016

The Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport hotel is the perfect spot for your reception. The director, Neil Rogers, was fantastic from beginning to end. He was extremely friendly, helpful, and offers the best value. He goes above and beyond to make your night extra special. Our wedding was practically stress free because of the services offered as part of our wedding package. The entire staff at the Sheraton were exceptional. They were all extremely nice and helpful during our reception, catering to our guests and needs. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Tom · Married on 04/16/2016

What an amazing hotel! The staff was fantastic, and Neil Rogers went above and beyond for our wedding day! We could not have asked for a better venue.

Sent on 05/02/2016

I got married 4/9/2016, and everything at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel exceeded my expectation. The entire staff were very accommodating to my guests. Neil Rogers is a true professional in event planning. If I ever had to plan a wedding again, I would go back, and have it at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel.

Sent on 04/15/2016

Chase · Married on 03/12/2016

Neil and his staff did an absolute amazing job for our wedding. Neil was very helpful along the way. We were working with him for a little over a year and he was there every step of the way. He was very accommodating to all of our needs and request. He never told us no to any request without double checking to make sure it truly couldn't be done. Neil ensure us from the beginning that as long as we trusted him and provided him with all requested information, everything would be just fine. Needless to say, our wedding day went off without a hitch. We have NO complaints at all and wish we could do the reception all over again. All of our friends and family had nothing but great things to say about the venue, the set up, the staff working. The staff the day of made sure not only my wife and I were taken care of, but all of our guest too. Friends and family are still raving about how great it was. Not only was Neil and his staff great, but so were all the other support staff. The staff responsible for the room blocks made sure all our guest were booked appropriately and made a lot of last minute adjustments for all our last minute guests.

Overall, Neil and his team made the biggest day of our lives, the most memorable. If you're looking for a venue, give Neil a call and I promise you won't go anywhere else.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Katie · Married on 03/05/2016

Neil & the staff at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel made our wedding day absolutely perfect! They took care of every detail & made sure we had no worries the entire day. They were extremely attentive throughout the entire ceremony & reception, all of our guests raved about how beautiful everything looked, how fantastic the staff was, and how wonderful the food was. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to plan an elegant, stress-free wedding.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Josh · Married on 01/16/2016

Absolutely loved working with Neil. He got us all the stuff we wanted at a great price, helped set it up, and was flexible with when we were dropping off decorations and things. The wedding reception was gorgeous! Food was delicious and everything went smoothly thanks to the staff. My wife and I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Alexis · Married on 10/31/2015

My husband and I got married in October of 2015. We had our reception in the ball room at the Sheraton and it was absolutely GORGEOUS! Not only did my guests comment on how beautiful the venue looked & how delicious the food was, almost every single person I spoke to the next day raved about the entire staff. They were friendly, accommodating, and made sure everyone was having a good time. Neil was incredibly friendly as well and so easy to work with and organized when it came to planning the entire reception. He made sure that I got everything that I had wished and hoped for that day. I can honestly say that if I had to do it all over again, I would choose Neil and the Sheraton with no hesitation! Thank you to the entire Sheraton staff for the most amazing and perfect night!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Marilyn · Married on 10/24/2015

Here it is in a nutshell: Our daughter, after the wedding day was over, commented that she would not have changed a thing. It was magic to our ears! Neil was wonderful and very professional. Several comments were made to us at the reception how beautiful everything was. A couple of people needed some assistance (nursing mother, for one) and accommodations were made possible. It was a beautiful happening for all of us.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Heather · Married on 10/17/2015

My then finance and I were looking around for a location that would be able to hold our ever growing guest list of 400. The Sheraton was one of the options we had available. Once arriving, Neil was absolutely amazing in answering all the questions, reviewing the menu selections and helping to set the stage for the cocktail hour and reception. Everyone was SO friendly and helpful. Even when we stopped in unannounced, the front desk was nice and greeted us. We felt like we were a priority even with so many other weddings going on. Also, as a DIY kinda gal, I came in with boxes for the decorations with diagrams and pictures. Ashley was simply amazing and so detailed with my directions and gave her thoughts and suggestions. This was by far THE best location for our reception for not only the location and convenience of a hotel but because absolutely everyone was amazing!!! I wouldn't have had our wedding anywhere else. Neil, Ashley and Team - you guys were amazing!!!! Thank you for making our wedding perfect! :) - Heather and AJ

Sent on 02/17/2016

Alyssa · Married on 05/23/2015

Neil Rogers (Director of Catering) was so helpful in guiding us through planning our wedding reception. He did a wonderful job making our reception beautiful and very enjoyable. We received so many compliments on the food, the room, and the attentiveness of the staff. Several of our guests expressed how impressed they were with the filet mignon and how the chef could have prepared all of them so well for so many people. The tables were perfectly set and the chair covers with bows made everything look elegant. The head table was beautiful! The uplighting and the cloth backdrop made it the main focal point of the room. We didn't want the night to end. The ballroom staff were so helpful in packing up all of our leftover cookies and other items we brought for our wedding. It was wonderful and much appreciated since we were still in party mode. Many of our guests said that they haven't been to a wedding like ours in a long time. We had such a great time and I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Amelia · Married on 05/09/2015

Having an event? Be sure to book your event at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel!! Neil Rogers and the entire staff at the Sheraton are absolutely wonderful. They met our every expectation for our daughter's wedding from the very first meeting until we checked out the morning after the wedding. Neil Rogers is an amazing wedding planner; not matter what we asked or changed he was more than willing to work with us. The chef Bernie Black was outstanding; the food was so delicious; every one of our guests commented on the food from the appetizers to the main course and the display of the food and the cookies was beautiful. The overall look of the hotel was spectacular and the rooms were also great; so clean and comfortable.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Dana · Married on 03/21/2015

Neil and his staff were highly attentive and helpful with all our needs, questions, and requests. They really were a big reason my wedding day went off without any issues and I wish I knew someone who would be getting married soon so I can attend another event there soon. It was perfect with delicious food, a wonderful staff, and great prices!

Sent on 04/21/2015

The Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel is a great Wedding Venue. The ballroom is beautiful! The hotel is new, crisp & clean! The service is excellent.
    Neil, The Director of Catering was awesome to work with! He was super helpful throughout the planning process! He makes everything seem so easy and worry-free!
    Our Wedding Day was perfect, the room looked amazing, the banquet staff was so nice! Our guests raved about the food and service levels at The Sheraton.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/21/2014

Our wedding reception was incredible! From the second we met with Neil about using the Sheraton we knew everything would be taken care of. We were right! It was perfect, stress free and it was the one thing that I didn't worry about once through the whole planning process, (which was such a relief since I was busy planning so many other details). Neil is extremely organized and goes over every detail with you to make sure it is all right. Everything came together beautifully. The staff was wonderful and the food was excellent! Our guests were raving about how nice everything was and what a great time they had. Some of our guests had such a great time they ended up getting a room and staying overnight (another benefit of having your reception here)! My husband and I could not have asked for a better reception... we just wish we could do it again!!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Danielle · Married on 11/08/2014

The Sheraton did an amazing job with our wedding! They are very punctual, accommodating and all the staff was very nice! I will recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Danielle · Married on 11/08/2014

The venue was beautiful!!! Couldn't ask for more!! Staff was amazing!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

When searching for wedding venues, my husband and I had a pretty good idea of what we were looking for: modern looking ballroom that could accommodate 190-225 people comfortably, a high quality food and bar package with enough options to please everyone, and the ability to add special touches such as up-lighting, chair-covers, monograms, specialty drinks, etc. Most importantly, we needed to find a place that could make all of this possible within our budget. After searching online for all sorts of options, we personally went and looked at 6 venues. Once we met Neil at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel in Moon, we knew right away that was our #1 choice. To be totally honest, they blew the competition away when it came to selection and value. Their recently renovated hotel is in superb shape from top to bottom. Also, our event was promised to be the "only event" going on that evening, which included having the entire ballroom and staff devoted to our party. From day 1, our event coordinator Neil was outstanding. We booked about a year in advance, and Neil made sure to keep us on schedule with everything involved including our food tasting, cake tasting, payment plan, and overall wedding reception plan. He was very responsive to all of our needs, and was incredibly meticulous throughout the planning process to ensure our big day would be stress-free. We were extremely pleased with our wedding reception at the Sheraton. Neil and his staff were extremely attentive to our wedding party and guests and there were 0 complaints! The food and drinks were excellent, and all of our special touches were coordinated and carried out just as planned. We highly recommend the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel.

Sent on 12/27/2014