Sheraton Great Valley Hotel Reviews

1 User photo

Sheraton Great Valley Hotel 1

Shawn · Married on 04/13/2019

Great Venue!!!

They made everything perfect!!

Sheraton Great Valley Hotel 2
    Sent on 04/21/2019

Karen · Married on 04/29/2017

The location of this hotel is so easy to find and get to from many major highways in this area. Diana Almada in charge of events took me under her wing and made everything happen so smoothly and efficiently. The chef, Michael Luongo, prepared an amazing meal for us and our guests. Diana and Michael, both, were hands on throughout the whole evening to make sure everything was perfect. If I could give 10 stars, I would, not only to the staff and the service, but the Sheraton as a whole.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Caroline · Married on 08/27/2016

The Sheraton Great Valley made my ceremony and reception perfect! I had a small group of 35, and I had a hard time finding an affordable venue for such a small wedding. I was actually going to throw in the towel and have a backyard wedding, but I am so glad I kept looking! Courtney was extremely organized and asked a ton of questions to make sure that she had everything the way we wanted it to be. She made some recommendations about timing, as well, which helped significantly, as I had no idea what I was doing (my wedding was the first wedding I've ever attended!). The ceremony room was beautiful, and the White Horse Tavern made for a cozy, picturesque reception. Having the back patio for our use was a huge plus as well, especially since the weather cooperated.

Last but not least, the food - my guests are still raving about how delicious the food was!

If you are looking for a wedding and/or reception venue that will work with you to give you your perfect day, look no further than the Sheraton Great Valley!

Caroline

Sent on 09/14/2016

Rose-Marie · Married on 10/10/2015

We recently had our wedding reception & a block of rooms at the Sheraton, and they were so very accommodating! The sales staff were wonderful and helped us to customize the wedding to fit our budget (we paid for our own wedding) and our vision for our reception, which included some DIY and cultural touches, which were important to my family. Our catering manager, Amanda was there most of the night, and ensured that everything went off as planned. If there was an issue, we didn't know about it because I'm sure she and the catering staff made sure to take care of it. Amanda contacted the vendors for the wedding and made sure to communicate with them prior to and assisted them in whatever they needed to set up for our reception. Their banquet room was recently renovated with new wallpaper, chairs, carpeting, etc, and it was very nice (and ended up matching my wedding colors). The food was amazing (the short ribs and salmon dish especially!!), and my husband and I were catered to all night by the banquet staff - they made sure our every need was met. Our guests enjoyed the food and accommodations at the hotel, as we had many out of town guests. Being able to go to the bar after the reception was an added bonus, and enabled us to spend more time with our family and friends. We were granted a late check out the following day, which allowed us to see our out of town guests and say our goodbyes without being rushed out of the hotel. It was very comfortable and we would recommend the Sheraton to anyone who is looking for a beautiful & affordable place to hold their wedding ceremony, reception, and room blocks! Thank you!

Sent on 11/10/2015
  • Susana

Susana · Married on 05/18/2013

Loved my venue! Everything was great! I felt like a princess the entire time! Thank you!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Janet · Married on 12/10/2005

We had our guest room block here. They gave us a great room rate and are really conveniently located.

Sent on 11/25/2008

Exceptional value for your money! My husband and I very thankful we chose to have our wedding reception at the Sheraton Great Valley. As a full time teacher with an additional graduate school load, I was NOT aiming to be a D.I.Y. bride. The Sheraton Great Valley handles so many of the stressful details while providing high quality options for your cake, centerpieces, menu, bar, linens, overnight room, changing rooms, and bachelor/bachelorette party. We loved our overall experience with Diana Almada, our wedding coordinator, who made sure our day was just as we had dreamed! One of our favorite experiences was the taste testing, which was not only delicious, but it provided us with assurance that our guests would be served delicious meals, which they were. Another favorite aspect was the bachelorette party which included two rooms at the Valley Forge Casino hotel, dinner for six, and entry into their Dueling Pianos show. We had a great weekend!

I researched many Chester County and Delaware County reception venues, and the Sheraton Great Valley by far provided the most value for our money!

Sent on 04/26/2017

bryan · Married on 11/01/2014

The Sheraton Hotel in Great Valley was fabulous. They were very professional provided great amenities, great rooms and also had a wonder shuttle bus that was both very flexible and very helpful. Our wedding venue was a few miles from this Sheraton location and both our guests and my wife and I stayed here after our wedding. We were also able to use the hotel bar as an after party of sorts as which was fantastic. The room we had was a suite and it had a small sitting room a queen size bed and a good size bathroom. The shuttle was included in our agreement and we were able to shuttle guests to and from our venue as well as transport the wedding party to the church. Thank you very much and we highly recommend to anyone needing accommodations in the Malvern area.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Jenn · Married on 04/17/2010

We had our wedding and reception at the Sheraton Great Valley on 4/17/10. Scott and Karen were a pleasure to work with and helped make our wedding and reception dreams come true. Only a few minor glitches (these things happen), but 95% of the reception was absolutely perfect! Food was fantastic, room was decorated beautifully, staff was friendly! Everybody enjoyed themselves and we all danced the night away-it was fantastic! We highly recommend the Sheraton Great Valley! Jenn and Shwet -Exton, PA

Sent on 05/05/2010
  • Z

Christine · Married on 01/05/2008

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

My wedding was absolulty beautiful and it was exactly what I wanted. Planning a wedding on a budget is hard, but we made it happen. The sheraton was great, even though I kept getting a different person assigned to my wedding and I never quite knew what was going on. I'd do it again.

Sent on 05/10/2008