Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Reviews

Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel 5
  • Gracie

Gracie · Married on 07/06/2019

Very impressed!

Loved getting to meet with The Sheraton! They treated USB’s like royalty the moment we stepped through the door and made it feel like our special day and not just a business transaction. So exited that we choose them for our venue!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Henson · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Reception

The staff at the Sheraton Fort Worth was just awesome. They made sure everything was perfect for my wedding. Even though there was a change in coordinators halfway in the planning stage, Dayna was awesome in going over what we planned and made great suggestions when we had a little extra to spare.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Amy · Married on 05/26/2018

This hotel went above and beyond to make our day special! I have never felt so much like a VIP like I did over my wedding weekend. Dayna and her staff members were attentive and courteous and went above and beyond!! Thank you, Thank you, thank you for making sure our wedding was a day we will never forget!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel's reply:

Amy, you were the most beautiful, gracious, wonderful bride! Thank you and Wallace for sharing your special day with us!

Nicole Rogers · Married on 06/16/2017

Quality Service

Dayna Lynch was everything we didn’t even know we needed to help us have the most seamless wedding day! Every detail was thought out, prepared for, and executed well, making a stress free, special, and memorable experience for our friends and family. She is a quality employee who is genuine, personable, and dedicated.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole and Conor! We loved serving you and your guests. Congratulations on your one year anniversary and more! ;-)

Annette · Married on 12/31/2016

Dayna at the Sheraton Ft Worth provided me with everything I needed to execute my dream New Years Eve wedding. She was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her and the venue

Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel 6
    Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel 7
    Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel 8
    Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel 9
    Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel 10
    Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel 11
    Sent on 12/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

WE really enjoyed working with Dana because she was friendly and professional. She helped us feel special and unique while guaranteeing our needs and requests were met. In all the different venues that we had shopped around, this one stood out the most because of her personality and professionalism. We truly enjoyed working with her and she helped make our day special!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2016

Dayna Lynch was incredible. She made sure everything was just as I had in mind and always responded promptly.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Ja'Meeca · Married on 07/30/2016

The Sheraton Hotel downtown Fort Worth was awsome they made my Dream Wedding Reception come True. From the friendly Concierge at the front lobby, to the waiter-staff, housekeepers, banquet management the delicious food and the Awsome Chef . Lastly, Hat's off to Dayna Lynch for being the best event planner and making my dreams come true. She was available for my every needs just a phone call or email away. The Sheraton experience was like no other I Highly recommend the Sheraton Hotel downtown Fort Worth.

A Happy Bride,
    Ja'Meeca Asberry - Lewis

Sent on 08/24/2016

Diania was fantastic to work with. She is top notch at her job! She was available and always patient with my numerous calls and questions. So thankful it was a great experience for a most important day. The staff and management were extremely professional and very personable. Many thanks to the Sheraton for making our daughter's wedding reception a perfect night!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Ann Marie · Married on 07/18/2015

The Sheraton was the perfect location for our wedding reception. We had many people tell us that our wedding reception was one of the most fun and beautiful receptions they had ever seen.

The staff was incredible, the location was beautiful, and the food was delicious.

Sent on 09/04/2015

The venue was absolutely beautiful! It looked like a seen from a bridal magazine. The food was divine and the staff made sure that every little detail was taken care of so I could concentrate on enjoying my special day. My reception was even better than the way I envisioned it. I'm so happy that I decided to have my reception at the Sheraton!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Steven · Married on 03/31/2012

Our special day was March 31, 2012! Shelley Binion was our planner and she is simply amazing! She went above and beyond for us and our guests! She was our third planner from the time we signed our contract until our wedding day and she was by far our favorite! Since she was coming in and knew we had already had two other planners she sat down with us and went over every detail from the beginning! Just to be sure we totally understood everything. She is totally a 5 rating with us! And if there were higher score I could give her I would! She and her staff made everything perfect!!!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Susan · Married on 06/18/2011

I was planning my wedding from out of town and they were so helpful! I worked with Laura and she was always available to answer my questions and help me out. The food was amazing! By far the best food I'd ever had at a wedding. I was completely not stressed out at all. The room was set up so beautifully and they provided almost everything I needed!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Stacie · Married on 06/05/2010

The Sheraton was a beautiful site for our wedding. We had a smaller wedding so the Fort Worth Water Gardens Quiet Pool area was perfect. The Sheraton did all of the set up and tear down at the Water Gardens and everything was perfect. The reception area was also amazing. They were able to accommodate everything that I needed/wanted. They do not normally allow for rice to be thrown at the exit however they were able to make an exception since it was very important to both of us to have the rice thrown. They provided an amazing honeymoon suite with chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. My family was from out of town and all stayed at the hotel (we were provided a block of rooms at a discounted price) and they were all very happy with their rooms and the service. Erick at the hotel was amazing and really took care of anything we needed. If you want a small outside wedding, the Water Gardens with the Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel and Spa is the way to go. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 06/18/2010

Michelle · Married on 05/01/2010

The Sheraton was very professional and help make my day perfect!!!!

Sent on 05/11/2010

Karol · Married on 03/27/2010

The Sheraton Fort Worth and Bethany Bustin made the experience go off with ease and it was everything and more that they committed to during the process. Bethany added great personal touch and made our guests feel wanted and my daughter feel like a princess. I would highly recommend Bethany and the Sheraton Fort Worth to ensure a successful and meaningful event. Thank you Bethany for making my life easy and our daughter's wedding a joy and a wonderful memory.

Sent on 04/09/2010

Mary · Married on 03/20/2010

Everyone at the Sheraton was very helpful and always answered my guestions regardless of how small. Planning a wedding with Bethany and Leslie was a blessing for my family. Many thanks.

Sent on 04/09/2010

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2009

Our experience with the Sharaton was fantastic. Everyone was so helpful and the service was wonderful.

My only criticism would be a little more emphasis on the taxes and gratuities when signing the contract. It's in small print and easy to miss.

Sent on 04/13/2010

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2011

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

The hotel went through three different event coordinators during the time we had our contract so it made communication a little difficult. But they were very accommodating and did all the decorations and set up for us, definitely took the stress off. Everything was very nice, would recommend.

Sent on 06/28/2011

KB · Married on 03/24/2012

3.4
      3.0
      3.5
      2.5

This had to be the MOST frustrating experience in my 30 years on this earth! We had our ceremony March 24, 2012. We started booking and planning with the hotel late January, early February. Since then, we have dealth with AT LEAST 5 different people before they finally placed us with Shelley Binion. The hotel changed management and NO ONE thought to call us to let us know that our planner had changed as well. We would make appointments and then get to the hotel and no one seem to remember the appointment. Our dinner menu called for grilled vegetables. The day of our ceremony there was no grilled vegetables. Instead we were served brick-hard green beens that none of the guests ate! They tried to nickel and dime us about EVERY LITTLE THING from the way they folded the napkins to cutting the cake to if we moved a table to if we left any of our possessions in the room to whatever else you can think of. Shelley totally overlooked the fact that we had a wedding planner because she is a wedding planner and wanted to do everything her way. We did not pay her, we paid the planner that we found! Shelley would only communicate with us and not her about any plans she came up with. It was like a battle of the wedding planners!! When we called Shelley, she did not return any of our calls. She communicated via email only even though she gave us her cell phone number and told us to call her ANYTIME! I would ONLY recommend this vendor if they got rid of Shelley! They had us so frustrated we were about to go the the top of the management ladder!!!

Sent on 03/26/2012