Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• Zykeria
    Zykeria S. Married on 11/21/2020

absolutely amazing for my best friend

I was the Maid of Honor at my best friend's wedding, and the services provided we nothing short of absolutely amazing. they worked so well with us every step of the way, and the day of coordinator, Nikki, did an absolutely amazing job making sure everything went smooth. Ms. Elaine was so amazing to us. I will definitely have my wedding here also!
    Jennifer Married on 09/27/2014
    Words can't accurately describe the hospitality, customer service and professionalism my family and friends experienced at the wedding we had at this Sheraton. Kyle, Megan, Shawn, and Maria were meant to be in this line of business. Every aspect of the process leading up to and including the wedding itself exceeded every expectation any bride and groom will ever have. Can't wait until our 1 year anniversary party next year at the Sheraton Chapel Hill!
    Brittany Married on 04/19/2014
    I cannot RAVE enough about how AMAZING the team was here at the Sheraton. Wendy, Kyle, Shawn, Maria, the whole entire team were phenomenal. It rained on my wedding day and we had to move everything inside, they never hesitated to make it an easy transition. They added more items that I did not rent. The reception was setup EXACTLY the way I wanted. Rehearsal dinner was beautiful. I never had to worry about a thing, they had it covered. Food was brought to me after the wedding because it was noted I did not eat. I just cannot tell you how great this whole team was. Thank you to the Sheraton Team (Team because they definitely worked as a team) for an unforgettable wedding day.
  • User1319444 2+ years ago
    Our daughter was married on September 1, 2013. Our rehearsal dinner, wedding reception, and morning after brunch were all held at the Sheraton in Chapel Hill, Most of our guests and family also stayed there. The weekend could have not have been more perfect. Kyle Adams was the best wedding planner/catering director anyone could ask for. Thank you, Sheraton for making the weekend great!