Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel Reviews

4 | Chapel Hill, NC

4 Reviews for Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel

• Zykeria

Zykeria Stroud · Getting married on 05/15/2020

absolutely amazing for my best friend

I was the Maid of Honor at my best friend's wedding, and the services provided we nothing short of absolutely amazing. they worked so well with us every step of the way, and the day of coordinator, Nikki, did an absolutely amazing job making sure everything went smooth. Ms. Elaine was so amazing to us. I will definitely have my wedding here also!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Brittany · Married on 04/19/2014

I cannot RAVE enough about how AMAZING the team was here at the Sheraton. Wendy, Kyle, Shawn, Maria, the whole entire team were phenomenal. It rained on my wedding day and we had to move everything inside, they never hesitated to make it an easy transition. They added more items that I did not rent. The reception was setup EXACTLY the way I wanted. Rehearsal dinner was beautiful. I never had to worry about a thing, they had it covered. Food was brought to me after the wedding because it was noted I did not eat. I just cannot tell you how great this whole team was. Thank you to the Sheraton Team (Team because they definitely worked as a team) for an unforgettable wedding day.

Sent on 04/27/2014
  • User3519324 · 2+ years ago

Our daughter was married on September 1, 2013. Our rehearsal dinner, wedding reception, and morning after brunch were all held at the Sheraton in Chapel Hill, Most of our guests and family also stayed there. The weekend could have not have been more perfect. Kyle Adams was the best wedding planner/catering director anyone could ask for. Thank you, Sheraton for making the weekend great!

Sent on 09/08/2013