Sheraton Arlington Hotel Reviews

19 | Arlington, TX

19 Reviews for Sheraton Arlington Hotel

DelRae · Married on 04/22/2017

Kayse was a dream to work with- very attentive and professional to any requests.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Madi · Married on 12/08/2016

Everyone was very professional and helpful. I would recommend using this beautiful venue!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Tatiana · Married on 09/24/2016

It was the most beatiful wedding. Thank you Kasey!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Elidia · Married on 04/16/2016

Kasey was beyond amazing to work with throughout the 12 months of planning for my parents 50th anniversary party. From the first time we met all the way until the very last time we spoke Saturday evening, as she was checking with me again, to be sure all was going well. She made what initially felt like an unspeakable chore more manageable for me. Anytime I had a question she was on the spot with an answer and or guidance (through out the entire 12 month period). I never felt pressured and always felt very informed. Even when I had site visits and would have others with me (to help be sure we were thinking of everything) she would keep her cool when I felt others (in my group, family members) were being pushy or unreasonable. She never skipped a beat and was quick to provide answers and options.

I feel very fortunate to have had Kasey by my side for the planning of this event. My parents were beyond happy with how things turned out and I know a good part of that was the hospitality that Kasey always extended to them when they were around her.

Thank you Kasey for making this an absolute treasured memory for me, my parents, and all the family and guests in attendance.

Elidia Suchomel

Sent on 04/19/2016

Trevia · Married on 04/02/2016

This was the best experience we have had in the 11 years since we have been doing this event. We will be coming back next year.

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 11/07/2015

We chose the Sheraton as our rehearsal dinner location since all of our guests were staying here. It was not only convenient but the location is beautiful! The food was really good and Kasey and the rest of her team did an awesome job in handling the event and were very flexible when it came to tweaking the last minute changes we had.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Aretha · Married on 09/26/2015

Kasey Luithle is an exceptional person. She was a pleasure to work with. She made sure our event was a success!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Kimberly · event on: 07/25/2015

Our catering manager Kasey was very very easy to work with! The communication prior to the event and local vendor suggestions were awesome! I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a beautiful venue! Especially the Yacht Club Room! On a separate note, the hotel club level ladies were both amazing!!!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Gregg · Married on 07/03/2015

Kasey was very helpful. All of us in the wedding party, family and friends were out of town. she took the time to provide quality contacts such as a DJ, a cake designer, limo/transportation, etc. All of her contacts were stellar and we used them.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Thuy · Married on 06/12/2015

Loved it! It was just beautiful and the staff were awesome!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Beautiful hotel for a wedding, very friendly and helpful staff.

Sent on 06/02/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/25/2015

We ended up ordering way too much food. I think more guidance would have been helpful. Other than that, our experience was perfect! Kasey was AWESOME and so patient with all of my questions. The service and the food at the event were OUTSTANDING. Our guests were very impressed with not only that, but the venue itself - so pretty at night.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Kasey was a joy to work with, even though we were not able to proceed with having my wedding reception at the Sheraton. She was very professional, responsive and kind. When we needed to cancel our contract, it was quick and easy. I would have loved to kept working with Kasey, it was just a little over our budget in the end. We will definitely consider the Sheraton is circumstances change. Thank you Kasey for your time!

Sent on 04/22/2016

3.0

This venue was good, except that if you didn't meet your liquor minimum you're still charged for it. We should only be charged for the liquor that we consumed.

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/07/2015

We're very pleased with the location and the service we received. The room was set up perfectly and the Junior Suite was just awesome. Kasey helped to make our very important date very special.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Avi · Married on 03/14/2015

4.2
      3.0

Nice hotel we like our event there

Sent on 04/30/2015

Kat · Married on 05/03/2015

3.0

Cater manager is very helpful

Sent on 05/15/2015

Katie · Married on 05/03/2015

3.5

The catering manager is vey helpful

Sent on 05/13/2015

Amado · event on: 05/24/2015

3.8
      3.5

The event went off without any major problems...I asked one of the wait staff to set up another table so that our guests would have extra room, but she refused. She said that there 50 spaces because that is what we had planned for. But I told her that not everyone would be able to sit together and might need more room, so there was a bit of a hassle with that. I spoke with the head waiter and we counted the number of guests that had arrived (44) and told him we were below the 50 we had paid for. So they then set up another table to have overflow SPACE, not overflow people. The food was good, and the environment was good. The media/electronics we paid for did not work correctly. The sound system was not what we were told it would be, there were supposed to be separate speakers but they room ceiling speakers were used. The sound was not stereo, it was mono sound, and the PA microphone was not loud enough. The tech who was supposed to be there was gone until I called him to make an adjustment. So I feel that we didn't get what we paid for on the electronics end of it.
    But since it was my daughter's graduation reception we didn't want to make a big issue of it and take away from the occasion.

Sent on 05/27/2015