Shepherd DJ Reviews

59 Reviews for Shepherd DJ

Shepherd DJ 1
Shepherd DJ 2

John · Married on 09/16/2017

Chris was without a doubt the best and easiest vendor in all of our wedding planning! Not only was he a fantastic DJ, he was able to give some really great advice to the overall flow of the reception as things were progressing. Chris took care of so many details and helped take the workload off of us as a couple so we could enjoy our wedding and reception with our family and friends. Absolutely the highest recommendation that we can possibly give!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Thank you so much!!!

Emily · Married on 07/07/2017

Chris was absolutely amazing! He took the time to help me with all my questions and walked me through all the song selections! He was amazing at the wedding with all the wedding guests and kids asking for songs. Thank you thank you!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Brooke · Married on 06/23/2017

Chris is SO MUCH more than a DJ! He provided amazing music entertainment for all ages throughout the night starting with the 80's and then getting to the party music. He rolled with everything we and the venue threw his way throughout the night. He was truly concerned in making sure everything was the way we wanted it and accommodated every request. He made sure me and my husband were doing well the whole night, even coordinating take home food. Chris even traveled 4 hours to Savannah to DJ!!! Prior to the wedding he quickly responded to any questions I had for myself or for the venue most of the time within minutes!!! Highly recommend DJ Shepherd! #morethanaDJ

Sent on 06/28/2017

Vicki · Married on 03/11/2017

Wow!! I can't say enough good things about Chris and Shepherd DJ service excellent excellent excellent! I got lots of compliments from the guests from young to old everybody loved him he kept everybody entertained. The flow of the evening was perfect. He never missed a beat. He kept everything on schedule. It was awesome! I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ for any occasion. I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 04/07/2017
  • Z

Zack · Married on 11/05/2016

My name is Zack and I recently contacted Shepherd Dj to work our wedding. Chris at Shepherd has been a pleasure to work with. Absolutely wonderful experience. He made our wedding day very special! His playlist is endless, and will adjust the music to the crowd, which leads to a higher percentage of people dancing. We were all sore from dancing so much. Chris, thank you so much for all that you did, you are a master of your trade. And to all that read this review, you will not regret your decision! Thanks.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/02/2016

Chris was a phenomenal DJ! I was very nervous and worried about our reception due to the venue we booked, but Chris calmed me and assured me that he would take care of our reception and he really helped ease a lot of stress. He answered every text and even meet with us a few times. We had a few songs that were not on his list but he found them with no problem. He did a great job making all the announcements and kept our reception flowing. He also helped put together a cd of songs for the wedding itself, including finding the perfect song for me to walk down the aisle. He made our day special and exactly how we wanted it!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Shepherd DJ's reply:

Thank You Lauren so much you guys are awesome best of luck in the future

Mark · Married on 09/18/2016

Chris did an amazing job with our wedding. He made the entire process easy and came well prepared. It was impressive how he was able to quickly and effectively adapt to our schedule changes throughout the evening brought on by the inclement weather. The entire experience has made it easy for me next time I need DJ services since he will be the first person I call. THANK YOU CHRIS!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Shepherd DJ's reply:

Mark it was a wonderful night and I don't think the rain slowed us down at all. Thank you both so much

Eli · Married on 07/16/2016

Chris is awesome, he was very calm and laid back which kept everything going smooth. In my opinion he was more helpful than the wedding planner we had hired. Chris made sure my wife as her shoes, that the food was put in our truck, all around made the whole wedding day better. He is a great dj too. He will go above and beyond you expectations. Thank you Chris.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Chris was a great DJ! Eceptionally responsive. He really kept the timeline moving. He played great music to keep folks dancing and got some hard to find songs that I had requested. A friend recommended Chris after another DJ refused to do my wedding due to it being a same-sex wedding. For Chris that didn't matter. My wedding was AWESOME and Chris played (pun intended) a big part in that! If you are lucky enough to have Chris at your wedding, you WILL NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Shepherd DJ's reply:

Thank you so much. I told you we would take care of you. Love is love and that is all that matters.

Chris was absolutely amazing! I'm in the wedding business, but it was nice to have a professional take over our music for our special day! He made things stress free on us and kept the good times going! He was very attentive to our needs and our timeline. We had to make a few changes at the last minute and he made things flow well and made things have a seamless transition. We can't say enough good things about him! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Dawn · Married on 10/03/2015

Chris is amazing! He helped make everything run smoothly, kept us on track for time, and pitched in when anything needed done! Hiring Shepherd DJ Service for our daughter's wedding was the best investment we made and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/06/2015

Chris was the best DJ! We made a list of what we wanted to hear and he was able to add other songs to the mix that were perfect. He kept us on schedule for the ceremony & reception. He was great about taking requests. Our wedding was huge and we had so many people come up to us and say they had the best time. There was not a time during the night when the dance floor wasn't full. I would definitely recommend Chris for your day. He is so nice and wants your day to be exactly how YOU want it! We can't say enough great things about him and how special he made our wedding day.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Karlee · Married on 06/06/2015

Chris was by far the BEST DJ!!! He kept me sane through the whole song planning process. He always checked to make sure everything was good and if myself or anyone else needed anything during our reception and that wasn't even his job. He is a very kindhearted gentleman. I would recommend him to anyone! Excellent experience!!!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Elana · Married on 04/18/2015

He went over and beyond for us on our wedding day. His DJing was great, he created a great party atmosphere and got everyone dancing, he kept us on track with all the events we had planned for the reception. He went beyond his DJing duties and made sure we had our plates of food to eat and made sure our wedding reception wasn't ruined by the rain. If I was able to give him more stars I would, I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/21/2014

We used Chris for my daughters wedding and he was wonderful. He stayed in close contact with the bride and groom throughout the planning process and made sure that he knew exactly what the needed and wanted for their ceremony and reception. During the event, he was on top of every detail - far beyond the music - making sure everything ran smoothly. And he had us all dancing the night away. If recommend him to anyone looking for DJ services.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Bradley & Kristen · Married on 11/15/2014

Chris was outstanding in all aspects. He assisted with the setup of he wedding and was cheerful and happy to do so. The music played and the overall professionalism of Chris was of the highest caliber. We recommend Chris to anyone who is looking to have a relaxed and upbeat time, whether it be a wedding or a birthday party or any event.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Renee · Married on 10/25/2014

Chris was beyond amazing! He really went above and beyond the normal DJ duties. He really believes in great customer service and ensuring that your wedding day goes smoothly.
    He has an amazing website where you plan all the music for your wedding--this was so helpful for me since I wanted to make sure I had everything planned out perfectly. If you need suggestions or have questions, he is always available for a phone call and will make sure he fits your schedule.
    If you want a DJ for a great price and does more than just push buttons and stand in the corner--you definitely need to hire Chris!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2014

Chris did a fantastic job. He did more than just DJ.
    We had some issues in the morning with the wind, so we were a little frazzled. He rolled with it and kept on going.
    He was always checking on us to see if we needed anything. He kept everyone in line and made sure things didn't get out of hand.
    Hard to say much more than AWESOME JOB.
    We are so happy that we chose Chris to be a part of our special day.
    We would highly recommend him to anyone.
    If you don't have a wedding planner/organizer for the day, he will also help make sure it goes smoothly.

Sent on 10/14/2014

• W

Wayne · Married on 09/27/2014

Very prompt, professional and would highly recommend Shepherd DJ Services. They went above and beyond for my wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2014

Chris was amazing from start to finish!
    He helped make my wedding day go smoothly!
    He also helped with every aspect! he had great music choices and everything flowed flawlessly! I couldn't have imagined anyone else as our DJ! He made our wedding perfect in every way! I can't wait to have another reason to work with him!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Shannon · Married on 09/09/2014

Everything was awesome!! Chris played all the songs that I asked for!! I would recommend this company!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Dawn · Married on 07/13/2014

Chris was awesome, he did more than just DJ. He helped to keep us on time pre wedding.
    We had a few minor set backs but he rolled with it and I am sure that our guests didn't even notice.
    He was always checking on us (bride & groom) to see if we needed anything.
    Hard to say much more than AWESOME JOB.
    We are so happy that we chose Chris to be a part of our special day.
    We would highly recommend him to anyone.
    Dawn & Shannon Martin

Sent on 08/04/2014

Heather · Married on 06/28/2014

All I can say is Chris was wonderful. He took charge when the coordinator of the resort was suppose to be handling there's issues, he took it upon himself to handle. That was wonderful because I was getting upset and he seen that so he went and fixed everything. He is a AWESOME DJ I highly recommend him.
    Heather and Chris Belanger

Sent on 10/27/2014

Cynthia · Married on 06/21/2014

Chris Barger was amazing!! Our guests had a great time and he was so easy to work with! He was more than just a DJ. He made sure my husband and I were taken care of and that everything stayed on track for the entire event! He had a great music selection that crossed over many genres. On top of that, when he realized I wasn't feeling well he was able to get everything completed that we had wanted and requested and even made sure we were able to leave a little bit early!
    Please consider Chris and Shepherd DJ service as your DJ. If I could give him more than 5 stars I would!!!!! Great Job!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Danielle · Married on 05/24/2014

I can't say enought good thing in the limit of text we have.. I really enjoyed all music and the easy of picking and tracking what I wanted. I never worried about a thing and being both of us are shy we needed someone to get us going! Chris help with more then just being a dj. I will call any time for anything I need our wedding went great and danced till we were the only people at the venu! I could not be more thankful or happy!!!! No secound guessing if you are looking for a jd you have found him!!

Sent on 06/05/2014