Shenoa Nicole Makeup Reviews

Shenoa Nicole Makeup 6
Shenoa Nicole Makeup 7
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/27/2014

I had the best experience with Shenoa. She's so talented and made me feel like a beautiful bride! Furthermore, my mom and whole bridal party also loved their makeup. Beyond her ability as an artist to highlight your best facial features, she's really pleasant to work with!! I'd highly recommend.

Christine · Married on 06/14/2014

I had no idea where to start when it came to my wedding makeup but I knew I needed someone great as my makeup knowledge doesn't go much beyond mascara! After a few consultations I was feeling very defeated and confused. As the 2013 wedding season started rolling around, I was seeing photos on Facebook from a friends salon of flawless makeup and knew I needed to book whoever was doing it. Shenoa is incredibly amazing - creative, flexible, adaptable, and very personable! She clearly loves what she does which makes the world of difference with any vender. I booked her after our first conversation solely based on how sweet she was, all the amazing reviews from friends, and photos from her portfolio. I can say without hesitation that she exceeded all expectations. From the moment I met her at my makeup trial, she put me completely at ease and I knew I'd made the right choice. She specializes in making you look naturally beautiful which was a huge relief for me since I don't typically wear much makeup. On my wedding day in June 2014, She showed up right on time and was beyond wonderful to work with. It was like having an old friend do my makeup. Shenoa also did the makeup for three of my bridesmaids and everyone was raving about their makeup as well. People downplayed the importance of wedding makeup to me when planning but words can't even express how grateful I am for Shenoa. I felt flawless and the most beautiful version of myself (never caked on or fake looking) on my wedding day which I think every girl deserves. Our pictures are perfect, I never once needed a touch up all night and I even had some friends and family comment on how some pictures look like beauty/makeup ads. I wish I could hire her for my daily makeup needs and for any and all special events!! I just can't say enough about her and how lucky anyone is to work with her, it'll be the best decision you make!

Shenoa Nicole Makeup 8
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 9
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 10
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 11
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 12
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 13
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 14

Carolyn · Married on 06/07/2014

I first met Shenoa in 2014. I was so impressed with her work that I asked her to be my makeup artist for my wedding, which was in a few weeks in June 2014. I received so many compliments on my makeup and the bridesmaids were VERY pleased with how they looked. Shenoa also did my two maternity shoots and baby shower. She has perfected the "natural beauty" look that I love, and is excellent at matching the perfect foundation shades to fit each client. Shenoa responds very quickly and is so accommodating for scheduling and value. Anyone in the DC area who asks me for makeup artist recommendations gets a referral to Shenoa. She seriously is the best!

Micah · Married on 04/04/2014

Shenoa Nicole Makeup exceeded all of my expectations!! Shenoa is a gorgeous person from the inside- out! And it was such a blessing to have her do my Bridal Makeup, as well as my bridal party's makeup, for my wedding. She is truly an artist. All the women in my bridal party had different skin tones and varying complexions, and Shenoa made each of them look and feel their VERY BEST! My makeup looked absolutely flawless and photographed perfectly!! I'm so grateful I chose Shenoa Nicole Makeup to be a part of such a special and memorable day!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Lynelle · Married on 02/07/2014

A few years ago, I saw a high school friend on Facebook get married and couldn't get over how well her makeup looked in her pictures. As soon as I got engaged a few months later, I contacted my friend to get Shenoa's contact info. After I met with her once, I knew I hired the right makeup artist. She was amazing from the trial, to the day of the wedding! Not only does she have an amazing talent, but she's a total sweetheart! She really connected with my whole bridal party and they all loved her. I would recommend her to any future brides out, without hesitation. They won't be disappointed!

Brianna · Married on 06/30/2012

Shenoa is truly an artist. Every face she touches she is able to highlight the beauty of that person and make them feel special. Shenoa did my makeup for my wedding day and I could not have been happier. The time and effort she spends on each face is priceless and all of my bridesmaids felt amazing. I can also attest that all of the brides and bridesmaids of my closest friends and family that I have referred to her (8 to be exact!) have felt exactly the same way. I have had the pleasure of having her do my makeup as a bridesmaid in 3 weddings and I always look forward to the different looks she is able to give me each time. She is a beautiful person on the inside and out and is an extremely talented artist. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who wants to look flawless for their special day!

Shenoa Nicole Makeup 15
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 16
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 17
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 18

Abbie · Married on 06/24/2017

If you are looking for an incredible makeup artist.. look no further- Shenoa is amazing at what she does!!! She did my makeup while being a bridesmaid in my sisters wedding, and when it came time to start planning my wedding, contacting Shenoa was one of the first things I did. Not only is she very sweet and so easy to work with, but she is by far the best makeup artist out there! She made me feel so confident and beautiful on my special day and I can't thank her enough!

• Sunny

Sunny · Married on 11/16/2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE Shenoa and her work!

Shenoa was amazing! And I can't begin to say how happy I was with how she did our makeup and how easy she was to work with. She really pays attention to what you like/don't like, and takes into account the lighting, wedding vibe, etc. . I also have several scars that I wanted to cover up, and I spent a good amount of time finding the right makeup artist I wasn't embarrassed to show them to and someone who would be able to help cover them up. She was so patient with me, recommended various products, and tested out different things to make sure they'd stay covered up all day. And, I can't even begin to describe how great of a job she did hiding them. My husband and photographer didn't even know the scars were there!

She did a flawless job for my engagement photos and wedding, and I received so many compliments on how beautiful we looked. It was a "soft glam" look that was natural and brought out our features, without being too over the top (which is exactly what I wanted. I didn't want us to look like we caked on 10 lbs of makeup). I was also really happy and impressed that she uses top quality products, so I knew the makeup would last all day. One of my favorite things about Shenoa was how down to earth is she and easy to talk to. My bridesmaids and I chatted up a storm with her, and again - I was just really comfortable to let her do her magic on my makeup and covering up my scars/imperfections. I can't wait to work with her again for other events!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Tina · Married on 06/09/2018

Bridal make up

Shenoa was awesome. She was professional, on time and had the best personality. I don’t really like to wear make up but she was able to make me feel natural with a full face on. She really listens to what you do or do not like. I would highly recommended her.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jenny · Married on 09/17/2016

Shenoa is amazing! She made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. She is so sweet and was a pleasure to work with. I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Val · Married on 11/01/2014

Shenoa is an absolute doll to work with and not to mention a true artist and master of making people feel beautiful!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/03/2017

Shenoa was great! I highly recommend her. I received SO many compliments on my wedding day. She made me feel beautiful, but still like myself :) Wish i could have Shenoa do my makeup daily!!