Shenoa Nicole Makeup Reviews

Shenoa Nicole Makeup 5
Shenoa Nicole Makeup 6
Shenoa Nicole Makeup 7

Kim · Getting married on 05/18/2020

Shenoa is the best makeup artist I've had the pleasure of working with by a mile (I was a bridesmaid but referred her to the bride). She's so friendly, easy to talk to the entire time, not to mention amazingly talented with her art. I remember looking in the mirror afterward and saying, "I can't believe that's my face!" Between my sister and myself, we've referred quite a few bridal parties to her, and I've never heard anything but wonderful reviews. If you need a reasonable, fun, dedicated makeup artist for any special occasion, she is definitely your girl. I would recommend Shenoa to anyone. You will be so thrilled. I hope to use her for my own wedding someday!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 8

Melanie · Married on 10/26/2018

Highly Recommend!

Working with Shenoa was an absolute joy! From the beginning when we did my trial, she was so patient and flexible- she really listened to what I wanted and worked until my dream look was perfected! On the day of the wedding, Shenoa arrived early and was calm/amenable. She made us all feel relaxed and calm as well! Our makeup was perfect and it lasted the whole night- I received so many compliments on my bridal parties makeup! When I got my pictures back, everyone commented on how beautiful my makeup was. I would definitely recommend Shenoa to anyone needing a makeup artist for their wedding or any other event!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Mdhindsa · Married on 10/06/2018

One of my absolute favorite vendors!

I cannot recommend Shenoa enough. Out of the many vendors I had for my wedding day, Shenoa was one of my absolute favorites. As a wedding vendor, she was everything you could want in a professional. She was extremely responsive and flexible, and made sure I felt ready and comfortable for my wedding day. I had a complicated multi-day, double ceremony wedding and Shenoa was there and ready for every part of it. She was also an absolute pleasure to be around. She was so sweet, so funny, and instantly made you feel like a friend. As a makeup artist, I cannot say enough about her talent and magic! She listened to what I was looking for and executed it better than I could have imagined. I felt incredibly beautiful, and months later I still have people commenting on how I looked on my wedding day, and that was all thanks to Shenoa. I also really appreciated that I was able to freely tell her when I wanted something a bit different and she never took it personally, but rather tirelessly worked to create what I was looking for. Future brides, book Shenoa immediately. Her professionalism, personality, and talent are unmatched. I'm already looking forward to the next event where I can book Shenoa!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2018

You just found your makeup artist

Shenoa IS amazing! I have been following her on Instagram for the last few years. When I first saw her work, I thought when "that day" comes when I get engaged, I'm booking her to do my makeup. She is the sweetest, down to earth person and really listens to what you want. I love her dramatic but soft looks that she gave me and my girls. It was everything I wanted and more. THANK YOU AGAIN for making me feel and look beautiful (and my girls) on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Dana · Married on 09/08/2018

OMG. Look no further. Shenoa is amazing! Truly some of the most beautiful wedding make up I've ever seen. Shenoa went above and beyond to work with me on finding the right look for my wedding and brought such a positive attitude to our morning! No one felt rushed which I find is seldom the case with weddings and she kept a calm, cool demeanor throughout the day. From the moms, to the bridesmaids, to me (the bride!) she made everyone look and feel their absolute best with soft, natural looks. I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Y

Yagmur · Married on 08/04/2018

Shenoa is simply amazing! She is one of the nicest people to work with and really listens to her customers. She is extremely talented and more affordable than most makeup artists in the area. She made me and all of my bridesmaids look our best without looking over the top. My makeup held up all day long even though it was a hot muggy day. She is also very flexible. I look forward to working with Shenoa again in the future, she is superb!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Shenoa Nicole Makeup's reply:

You were amazing to work with! Thank you so much! I’m honored you picked me for your big day ❤️

Alexa · Married on 07/21/2018

Shenoa is the best!

I was extremely picky about the makeup artist that I selected for my wedding day. I actually really like doing my own makeup and I'm very specific about what I like/don't like for my face. I was convinced I wouldn't find anyone I liked for my wedding day until I met Shenoa. She is absolutely incredible and she did such an amazing job on my makeup that day. It truly was the most beautiful and flawless my makeup has ever looked . Not only my makeup, but my mother and bridesmaids as well. We all had completely different ideas about what we wanted for our makeup that day and she executed all of them perfectly. Beyond her incredible makeup skills it's important to find someone who makes you feel comfortable and relaxed which is exactly what she did for me. She has the sweetest personality and it made all the difference on my wedding day. The pictures of my makeup from my wedding day speak for themselves and for how amazing Shenoa is - she's the best!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Elli · Married on 07/06/2018

Shenoa is simply amazing. She is so sweet, kind and just amazing at what she does. I found Shenoa through looking on Instagram and like what I saw. I had her do my engagement photo make-up and knew she was the one to bring on for my wedding. Shenoa listens to what you want, makes you feel beautiful and really ensures you're happy with the outcome. Everyone in my wedding party was amazed at the magic she performs.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

I meet Shenoa when she did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid for my friends wedding in 2017 and knew at that time that I wanted to use her for my wedding in 2018! She does amazing work and I have loved how I looked every time! She was very flexible and easy to work with from planning the trial to setting up details for the big day! I highly recommend her as a makeup artist!

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • Lina

Lina · Married on 04/28/2018

In addition to her calm and up-beat attitude, Shenoa is an amazing makeup artist! Seriously my bridal party mentioned to me how calming she made the environment when she showed up to do our makeup. Shenoa has a lot of great qualities you should look for in a makeup artist. She brings ALL her own makeup and equipment…down to a chair that you sit in and additional lights (if needed). She is skilled with an air brush…which a lot of artists claim to be but you come to find out do not know how to use one. She was able to recommend a makeup look based on my skin tone. I brought some examples from Pinterest of eye looks that I liked and Shenoa immediately knew which one would look best on me. She was patient with me when I asked a billion questions at my trial and tried different levels of glam on my eyes when I wasn’t sure how I wanted my wedding day look to look. She is detail oriented – the day of my wedding she took extra care to make sure my makeup and my mom’s makeup were perfect. She is also was very responsive to emails and texts, which is super nice.

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • X

Christina · Married on 10/14/2017

I found Shenoa on Instagram but already had booked a makeup artist for my date. Something just kept leading me back to her website and Instagram so I decided to email just to see if she was available by chance. When I found out she was I was so excited, I didn’t even mind losing my deposit with my previously booked artist! Hiring Shenoa was the BEST decision I made! Her work is incredible, all my bridesmaids loved their makeup and my MOH even wants to hire her for her wedding in June! She makes you look flawless and glamorous with her magic brushes but my favorite part about Shenoa is how she makes you feel! From the momen she walked in I felt like she was my long lost best friend who I hadn’t seen in months. I’ve never met anyone so happy and cheerful at 6AM and who radiates such positive vibes which was exactly what a bride needs on her wedding day! She was so excited to learn about me and my fiancé, and all the details of the wedding. I felt like a celebrity by the time she was done and I’m already thinking of ways I can work with her again in the future! If you’re considering Shenoa, pull the trigger already!!! You won’t regret it!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 15
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 16
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 17

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

I originally met Shenoa when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. She did such a phenomenal job that I knew I wouldn't want to work with anyone else when it was my turn to walk down the aisle. In fact, the first thing I did after we settled on a venue was reach out to her. Planning my wedding while living in Manhattan was a bit stressful, so I was incredibly grateful to have a makeup artist I trusted. I could not be happier with my choice. She made me look amazing on the most important day of my life. Highly recommend!

Shenoa Nicole Makeup 18
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 19

Danielle · Married on 09/23/2017

Cannot say enough great things about Shenoa!!! From her website to the makeup trial to the actual day she is top notch! Our makeup got rave reviews not only from myself, bridesmaids and wedding guests but also from all of the groomsmen! Every single one commented on how great all the girls looked. She also did my mother and mother-in-law's makeup and they looked radiant, elegant and age-appropriate (but still hot!!). For York or Lancaster brides: she is based out of the D.C. Area and York but she actually lives near D.C. so it did take some planning ahead to get a trial on the calendar but she is definitely flexible! Wonderful personality, very professional and easy to work with. I was sending her Pinterest ideas days leading up to the wedding and she was totally on board to do any look I was into. A++ experience ! Thank you Shenoa!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Sanima · Married on 09/01/2017

Ive been going to Shenoa for the past 2-3 years for all my special events and i just want to say that she is absolutely amazing! she pays attention to each and every detail giving you exactly the look you wanted if anything better than the look you want! I recommend her to everyone! she is just amazing! thanks again Shenoa for always coming through!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/15/2017

Shenoa was incredible. By far the best makeup artist I've worked with. She helped make my wedding day a day to
    remember and I will forever be thankful! She was efficient and super professional. I've already referred her to many people!!

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2017

Shenoa was as amazing as the art she created. She is an absolutely amazing person inside and out and I looked and felt beautiful because her makeup really accentuated my face and made me look naturally beautiful in person and in pictures for such a memorable event. Thank you Shenoa! You are amazing!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 20
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 21
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 22
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 23

Kelly · Married on 01/19/2017

This woman is amazing! Her talent speaks for itself in the beautiful photos of her many clients. Shenoa is very professional and her eye for make up and what looks good on client is exceptional. She not only makes you look and feel beautiful, she uses on-trend teniques, colors, etc. She made my sister’s wedding day an amazing memory for all of us :)

Sent on 10/30/2017

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

From the moment I first saw Shenoa's work, I knew that I had to have her for my wedding make-up! She is so talented! You are supposed to look and feel your best on your big day and I have never felt more beautiful in my life! Not only did she make me look amazing, but she made my entire bridal party look amazing too! She is such a sweetheart and makes sure that you are happy with your look. She made the few small adjustments that I wanted from my trial and I couldn't have been happier with the result. She is also great at making recommendations, which was really helpful for me since I don't wear a lot of make-up. I felt so at ease knowing she was doing my make-up for my big day. I highly, highly recommend her for any make-up needs that you may have! Shenoa is the best! Worth every penny!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 24
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 25
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 26
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 27

Sierra · Married on 06/18/2016

Shenoa is honestly the best. She did my makeup for my wedding and just made me feel so special. Not to mention the absolutely AMAZING job she did. It was the perfect balance of me just enhanced. She is a 6 out of 5 stars and anyone would be lucky to have her as their makeup artist for any occasion. Just take a look at her work, it speaks for itself!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Brittney · Married on 05/21/2016

I enjoyed every part of working with Shenoa. She was 100% professional through the entire process of scheduling all of my wedding appointments through to my wedding day. I had complete trust in Shenoa and in her craft by being in a few bridal parties where she did our makeup. I knew she was who I wanted to do my bridesmaids and family members as well as my makeup on my big day. I love her style and she gets me and the look that I was going for on my wedding day. She is effortless with her skills but does an exceptional job.
    Shenoa was able to do 8 women's makeup for my wedding with time to spare on my big day. She is nothing but a joy to work with and such a sweet woman. I would recommend her to any one of my friends or family, no questions asked.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/14/2015

Shenoa is an amazing makeup artist. I would definitely recommend her! She is friendly and personable which I think is very important when you consider that this person will be with you all morning on the day of your wedding. My makeup looked flawless and I was so happy with it. She did a trial for me which I loved and when I asked for it to be a bit more dramatic on my wedding day she didn't disappoint. I can't say enough positive things about Shenoa as a person and as a makeup artist.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/26/2015

Shenoa is amazing! She was super responsive to all my questions, she traveled to me to do my trial and was super prompt and attentive the day of the wedding. I LOVED how my makeup looked and it lasted all night long. My girls all looked amazing and loved their makeup. She's the best!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Sierra · Married on 06/13/2015

I hired Shenoa a few years ago for my wedding and I still look back at pictures and absolutely love my makeup. She is professional and is so nice and easy to work with. I've seen work she's done on friends and others and it is absolutely amazing. She definitely knows how to make someone look and feel their best.

Shenoa Nicole Makeup 28
    Shenoa Nicole Makeup 29

Casey · Married on 04/18/2015

Shenoa's talent is unbelievable! As much as I would have loved to have her on my wedding team, she was booked on my day. She did my makeup for my engagement shoot, and her work was flawless. She captured the exact look I was going for - glam and natural at the same time - which was a challenge many makeup artists have trouble with. She is a joy to work with and I highly recommend hiring her for your big day (or for any other special occasions you might have)!

Sent on 10/05/2017