30 Reviews for Shenoa Nicole Makeup

Photos
Fake Lashes (13)
Makeup (12)
On-Site Makeup (12)
Wedding Party Makeup (10)
Makeup Trial (10)
Contour Makeup (9)
Eye Makeup (9)
Airbrush Makeup (6)
Natural Makeup (4)
Consultations (3)

Shenoa is simply amazing! She is one of the nicest people to work with and really listens to her customers. She is extremely talented and more affordable than most makeup artists in the area. She made me and all of my bridesmaids look our best without looking over the top. My makeup held up all day long even though it was a hot muggy day. She is also very flexible. I look forward to working with Shenoa again in the future, she is superb!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Yagmur, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Shenoa is simply amazing. She is so sweet, kind and just amazing at what she does. I found Shenoa through looking on Instagram and like what I saw. I had her do my engagement photo make-up and knew she was the one to bring on for my wedding. Shenoa listens to what you want, makes you feel beautiful and really ensures you're happy with the outcome. Everyone in my wedding party was amazed at the magic she performs.

Profile Picture Elli, 7/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

I meet Shenoa when she did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid for my friends wedding in 2017 and knew at that time that I wanted to use her for my wedding in 2018! She does amazing work and I have loved how I looked every time! She was very flexible and easy to work with from planning the trial to setting up details for the big day! I highly recommend her as a makeup artist!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

In addition to her calm and up-beat attitude, Shenoa is an amazing makeup artist! Seriously my bridal party mentioned to me how calming she made the environment when she showed up to do our makeup. Shenoa has a lot of great qualities you should look for in a makeup artist. She brings ALL her own makeup and equipment…down to a chair that you sit in and additional lights (if needed). She is skilled with an air brush…which a lot of artists claim to be but you come to find out do not know how to use one. She was able to recommend a makeup look based on my skin tone. I brought some examples from Pinterest of eye looks that I liked and Shenoa immediately knew which one would look best on me. She was patient with me when I asked a billion questions at my trial and tried different levels of glam on my eyes when I wasn’t sure how I wanted my wedding day look to look. She is detail oriented – the day of my wedding she took extra care to make sure my makeup and my mom’s makeup were perfect. She is also was very responsive to emails and texts, which is super nice.

Profile Picture Lina, 4/28/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup

I found Shenoa on Instagram but already had booked a makeup artist for my date. Something just kept leading me back to her website and Instagram so I decided to email just to see if she was available by chance. When I found out she was I was so excited, I didn’t even mind losing my deposit with my previously booked artist! Hiring Shenoa was the BEST decision I made! Her work is incredible, all my bridesmaids loved their makeup and my MOH even wants to hire her for her wedding in June! She makes you look flawless and glamorous with her magic brushes but my favorite part about Shenoa is how she makes you feel! From the momen she walked in I felt like she was my long lost best friend who I hadn’t seen in months. I’ve never met anyone so happy and cheerful at 6AM and who radiates such positive vibes which was exactly what a bride needs on her wedding day! She was so excited to learn about me and my fiancé, and all the details of the wedding. I felt like a celebrity by the time she was done and I’m already thinking of ways I can work with her again in the future! If you’re considering Shenoa, pull the trigger already!!! You won’t regret it!!!!

Photo for Shenoa Nicole Makeup Review - All my girls LOVED their makeup!
Photos
Profile Picture Christina, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I originally met Shenoa when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. She did such a phenomenal job that I knew I wouldn't want to work with anyone else when it was my turn to walk down the aisle. In fact, the first thing I did after we settled on a venue was reach out to her. Planning my wedding while living in Manhattan was a bit stressful, so I was incredibly grateful to have a makeup artist I trusted. I could not be happier with my choice. She made me look amazing on the most important day of my life. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cannot say enough great things about Shenoa!!! From her website to the makeup trial to the actual day she is top notch! Our makeup got rave reviews not only from myself, bridesmaids and wedding guests but also from all of the groomsmen! Every single one commented on how great all the girls looked. She also did my mother and mother-in-law's makeup and they looked radiant, elegant and age-appropriate (but still hot!!). For York or Lancaster brides: she is based out of the D.C. Area and York but she actually lives near D.C. so it did take some planning ahead to get a trial on the calendar but she is definitely flexible! Wonderful personality, very professional and easy to work with. I was sending her Pinterest ideas days leading up to the wedding and she was totally on board to do any look I was into. A++ experience ! Thank you Shenoa!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ive been going to Shenoa for the past 2-3 years for all my special events and i just want to say that she is absolutely amazing! she pays attention to each and every detail giving you exactly the look you wanted if anything better than the look you want! I recommend her to everyone! she is just amazing! thanks again Shenoa for always coming through!

Profile Picture Sanima, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Shenoa was incredible. By far the best makeup artist I've worked with. She helped make my wedding day a day to
remember and I will forever be thankful! She was efficient and super professional. I've already referred her to many people!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Shenoa was as amazing as the art she created. She is an absolutely amazing person inside and out and I looked and felt beautiful because her makeup really accentuated my face and made me look naturally beautiful in person and in pictures for such a memorable event. Thank you Shenoa! You are amazing!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

This woman is amazing! Her talent speaks for itself in the beautiful photos of her many clients. Shenoa is very professional and her eye for make up and what looks good on client is exceptional. She not only makes you look and feel beautiful, she uses on-trend teniques, colors, etc. She made my sister’s wedding day an amazing memory for all of us :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

From the moment I first saw Shenoa's work, I knew that I had to have her for my wedding make-up! She is so talented! You are supposed to look and feel your best on your big day and I have never felt more beautiful in my life! Not only did she make me look amazing, but she made my entire bridal party look amazing too! She is such a sweetheart and makes sure that you are happy with your look. She made the few small adjustments that I wanted from my trial and I couldn't have been happier with the result. She is also great at making recommendations, which was really helpful for me since I don't wear a lot of make-up. I felt so at ease knowing she was doing my make-up for my big day. I highly, highly recommend her for any make-up needs that you may have! Shenoa is the best! Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Shenoa is honestly the best. She did my makeup for my wedding and just made me feel so special. Not to mention the absolutely AMAZING job she did. It was the perfect balance of me just enhanced. She is a 6 out of 5 stars and anyone would be lucky to have her as their makeup artist for any occasion. Just take a look at her work, it speaks for itself!

Profile Picture Sierra, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I enjoyed every part of working with Shenoa. She was 100% professional through the entire process of scheduling all of my wedding appointments through to my wedding day. I had complete trust in Shenoa and in her craft by being in a few bridal parties where she did our makeup. I knew she was who I wanted to do my bridesmaids and family members as well as my makeup on my big day. I love her style and she gets me and the look that I was going for on my wedding day. She is effortless with her skills but does an exceptional job.
Shenoa was able to do 8 women's makeup for my wedding with time to spare on my big day. She is nothing but a joy to work with and such a sweet woman. I would recommend her to any one of my friends or family, no questions asked.

Profile Picture Brittney , 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Shenoa is an amazing makeup artist. I would definitely recommend her! She is friendly and personable which I think is very important when you consider that this person will be with you all morning on the day of your wedding. My makeup looked flawless and I was so happy with it. She did a trial for me which I loved and when I asked for it to be a bit more dramatic on my wedding day she didn't disappoint. I can't say enough positive things about Shenoa as a person and as a makeup artist.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/14/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Shenoa is amazing! She was super responsive to all my questions, she traveled to me to do my trial and was super prompt and attentive the day of the wedding. I LOVED how my makeup looked and it lasted all night long. My girls all looked amazing and loved their makeup. She's the best!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Shenoa a few years ago for my wedding and I still look back at pictures and absolutely love my makeup. She is professional and is so nice and easy to work with. I've seen work she's done on friends and others and it is absolutely amazing. She definitely knows how to make someone look and feel their best.

Profile Picture Sierra, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Shenoa's talent is unbelievable! As much as I would have loved to have her on my wedding team, she was booked on my day. She did my makeup for my engagement shoot, and her work was flawless. She captured the exact look I was going for - glam and natural at the same time - which was a challenge many makeup artists have trouble with. She is a joy to work with and I highly recommend hiring her for your big day (or for any other special occasions you might have)!

Profile Picture Casey, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup

I had the best experience with Shenoa. She's so talented and made me feel like a beautiful bride! Furthermore, my mom and whole bridal party also loved their makeup. Beyond her ability as an artist to highlight your best facial features, she's really pleasant to work with!! I'd highly recommend.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/27/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Makeup

Shenoa is the best makeup artist I've had the pleasure of working with by a mile (I was a bridesmaid but referred her to the bride). She's so friendly, easy to talk to the entire time, not to mention amazingly talented with her art. I remember looking in the mirror afterward and saying, "I can't believe that's my face!" Between my sister and myself, we've referred quite a few bridal parties to her, and I've never heard anything but wonderful reviews. If you need a reasonable, fun, dedicated makeup artist for any special occasion, she is definitely your girl. I would recommend Shenoa to anyone. You will be so thrilled. I hope to use her for my own wedding someday!

Photo for Shenoa Nicole Makeup Review - I'm in the center, but all 3 of us were done by Shenoa :)
Profile Picture Kim, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I had no idea where to start when it came to my wedding makeup but I knew I needed someone great as my makeup knowledge doesn't go much beyond mascara! After a few consultations I was feeling very defeated and confused. As the 2013 wedding season started rolling around, I was seeing photos on Facebook from a friends salon of flawless makeup and knew I needed to book whoever was doing it. Shenoa is incredibly amazing - creative, flexible, adaptable, and very personable! She clearly loves what she does which makes the world of difference with any vender. I booked her after our first conversation solely based on how sweet she was, all the amazing reviews from friends, and photos from her portfolio. I can say without hesitation that she exceeded all expectations. From the moment I met her at my makeup trial, she put me completely at ease and I knew I'd made the right choice. She specializes in making you look naturally beautiful which was a huge relief for me since I don't typically wear much makeup. On my wedding day in June 2014, She showed up right on time and was beyond wonderful to work with. It was like having an old friend do my makeup. Shenoa also did the makeup for three of my bridesmaids and everyone was raving about their makeup as well. People downplayed the importance of wedding makeup to me when planning but words can't even express how grateful I am for Shenoa. I felt flawless and the most beautiful version of myself (never caked on or fake looking) on my wedding day which I think every girl deserves. Our pictures are perfect, I never once needed a touch up all night and I even had some friends and family comment on how some pictures look like beauty/makeup ads. I wish I could hire her for my daily makeup needs and for any and all special events!! I just can't say enough about her and how lucky anyone is to work with her, it'll be the best decision you make!

Photo
Profile Picture Christine, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I first met Shenoa in 2014. I was so impressed with her work that I asked her to be my makeup artist for my wedding, which was in a few weeks in June 2014. I received so many compliments on my makeup and the bridesmaids were VERY pleased with how they looked. Shenoa also did my two maternity shoots and baby shower. She has perfected the "natural beauty" look that I love, and is excellent at matching the perfect foundation shades to fit each client. Shenoa responds very quickly and is so accommodating for scheduling and value. Anyone in the DC area who asks me for makeup artist recommendations gets a referral to Shenoa. She seriously is the best!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Shenoa Nicole Makeup exceeded all of my expectations!! Shenoa is a gorgeous person from the inside- out! And it was such a blessing to have her do my Bridal Makeup, as well as my bridal party's makeup, for my wedding. She is truly an artist. All the women in my bridal party had different skin tones and varying complexions, and Shenoa made each of them look and feel their VERY BEST! My makeup looked absolutely flawless and photographed perfectly!! I'm so grateful I chose Shenoa Nicole Makeup to be a part of such a special and memorable day!!

Profile Picture Micah, 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

A few years ago, I saw a high school friend on Facebook get married and couldn't get over how well her makeup looked in her pictures. As soon as I got engaged a few months later, I contacted my friend to get Shenoa's contact info. After I met with her once, I knew I hired the right makeup artist. She was amazing from the trial, to the day of the wedding! Not only does she have an amazing talent, but she's a total sweetheart! She really connected with my whole bridal party and they all loved her. I would recommend her to any future brides out, without hesitation. They won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lynelle, 2/7/14, 1 Review