12 Reviews for Shelby Chari Photography LLC

Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
12 Shelby Chari Photography LLC Reviews

Looking at Shelby’s work alone grants her more than 5 stars. She is incredibly professional and a master of her art. For our wedding she was very easy to get ahold of whenever needed, she showed up to the venue the night before during rehearsal to scope it out and make a game plan for the following day, and the entire bridal party had so much fun with her! Only 3 days after the wedding, we had an album full of teaser photos from her! I can’t speak highly enough of her. Thank you so much Shelby!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shelby was amazing to work with. She met with me before the wedding and got us all organized and came with ideas for unique photo's I hadn't even considered taking. Everyone who has seen our pictures has been blown away by how awesome they turned out!

Photos
Profile Picture Samantha, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shelby was wonderful to work with! She was dependable throughout the entire process from engagement photos all the way to delivery of our final product. She was extremely patient with our slightly awkward/uncomfortable moments being in front of the camera :) ...especially considering our 70lb boxer was included in both engagement and wedding day events. Shelby and her second shooter managed to capture our day beautifully!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shelby was amazing to work with and the quality of her work is INCREDIBLE!! We absolutely love looking at our wedding pictures everyday. Shelby spent as much time as was needed to get the perfect shot and even came to our rehearsal to make sure everything was set up for well for pictures :) Plus, all of your pictures come in a very cute packaging! I highly recommend Shelby Chari Photography for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Shelby Chari Photography LLC is! My husband and I decided to go with Shelby for our engagement and wedding pictures and could not be more pleased with our decision. Shelby is charming, professional, creative, and extremely talented. She makes taking pictures fun and comfortable. Plus she produces such beautiful work. For anyone looking for a photographer, I highly recommend Shelby. She is AWESOME. I cannot wait to use her again for future needs. ♥

Profile Picture Donna, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Shelby was the best! From beginning to end she was there to help me with all things photography! At the time I lived in Chicago and was getting married in South Bend Indiana. She even drove up to Chicago and took our engagement photos for us! We ended the night with tacos! I felt like I had known her forever and she always made me feel so comfortable.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Shelby is AMAZING! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and look natural in our pictures from our wedding day. She is so fun and easy to work with! I actually met with her before I set my wedding date because I wanted to be sure she could be my photographer...all of her pictures are always so beautiful!!

Photo
Profile Picture Alexandria, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shelby was a DREAM to work with and I’m so happy we chose her to be our wedding photographer! She was always quick to respond and very personable throughout the whole wedding planning process. Not only did she act as our photographer, but as a coordinator and a friend. Being newbies in front of a camera, my husband and I felt a little awkward posing for photos, but Shelby knew how to engage with us and make it feel easy! Her photos are amazing and professional-truly works of art. The canvas and album we received with our package were extremely high quality and had very quick turnaround time. We have since booked Shelby for an anniversary shoot and will book plenty more in the future!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

Shelby is absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond my expectations and I already new that she would be great! All you have to do is take a look at her work and know that her personality is just as beautiful. Shelby will definitely be seeing more of me :)

Profile Picture Erica, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews

Shelby is the best!

I have had a few sessions with Shelby and when it came time to book a wedding photographer I knew I had to have Shelby. She was easy to work with, she made sure all terms were clear and what made the most sense for our day.

Our pictures turned out great and the turn-around rate was amazing. My husband and I love to look at photos time and time again. Shelby did a great job capturing everything from the first kiss to my husband playing with his wedding band. She is also very creative and makes the day about you. The book that came with our package turned out beautiful, and although it was so difficult to select just a few photos we are so happy with everything.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/17/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shelby was so great to work with! She was very perfession and responded so quickly to all of my many questions. Shelby even knew exactly how my night would play out and was right where I wanted her to capture all the perfect moments! I have been married over a year now and wanted to have Shelby print more pictures off of Shelbys website and I was still able to! Her website is so nice!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/12/13, 1 Review