She Said Yes Weddings and Events Reviews

22 | Sparks, NV

22 Reviews for She Said Yes Weddings and Events

Jacklyn Jenkins · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Expert

Literally can’t say enough about Karie. In my opinion, she could have charged us wayyyy more for what she did. First of all, our venue was in South Lake Tahoe and she lives in Reno/Sparks area. She drove to South Lake Tahoe just to go over our layout and it was like a 5 minute meeting. She drove there for rehearsal. And then for the wedding! I was struggling with find affordable but beautiful flowers and she helped me pick out an amazing team. We met with her almost monthly and she was so supportive of all my ideas. I told her last minute details I wanted to throw in, I’m talking LAST MINUTE like rehearsal lol, and she is like “yup. Okay. Done!” I was freaking out the whole month before my wedding about the weather. She was so calming and (she was right by the way) that I didn’t need to worry and we would figure it out. THEN!!!! The wedding day!!! Oh my gosh. I don’t even know how she did it. Set up our sweets table, and all the guests tables and chairs and our gifts table and just everything! It was soooooo gorgeous and us!!! All of our vendors knew her and she had it set up so nobody was questioning us they just went straight to her. Karie is amazing- hands down. It’s so fun to have someone see your idea, get as excited as you, and then makes your dream an even better reality. Karie, we love you so much and thank you for making our day so special & amazing. 💙

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Mak

Mak Enzie · Married on 10/08/2019

Best choice!!

Hiring Karie and her team from She Said Yes was such a blessing for us! I am an extremely organized person and thought I was going to be a rockstar wedding planner but the combination of being in a graduate program, planning our wedding in Tahoe from Southern CA, and booking the most "do it yourself" venue ever left me feeling panicky about pulling off the wedding we dreamed of. Immediately after my first phone call with Karie, I was confident and excited for our wedding again. She was SO knowledgeable, listened to my worries and came up with solutions immediately. We had a pretty simple wedding on the scale of decor and details so we were looking for someone to basically assist us with coordinating all of our vendors and helping us through the process of working with a completely bare/low-electricity venue. She did all of this with ease and SO SO much more. As just ONE example of her going above and beyond... she met us in Reno on Easter weekend and worked with our party rental company to open on a day they were closed so that we could do a private appointment. Not only did we have a VIP experience at the rental company on a day that they were closed but she met us there on a weekend morning with a huge smile and lots of excitement. Karie coordinated multiple conference calls with my vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and understood all the details of the day and our vision. This is WAY more effort than many of my friends' coordinators put into the planning process at the "day-of coordination" level and she even helped us connect with a new photographer (who we LOVED) after losing our photographer late in the game. On the day of our wedding we simply could not have done it without her and her amazing team. They coordinated the entire timeline, herded my wild wedding party, and stayed late (Like 12am late) after to gather every last detail. As a sweet side note, my fiance and I are Christian and Karie and her team/our vendors prayed over our wedding. This still makes me emotional because of the love and care she poured into our special day. She is such a gem and I cannot gush about this team enough. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Sara Lopez · Married on 09/22/2019

Karie is the best!

Karie and team are absolute ROCKSTARS! I honestly don't know what I would have done without their help for our big day. Not only are they so nice and professional, they get STUFF done! As a bride and with pre-wedding day jitters, they led the charge from the rehearsal through to the end of our big day and night. They really take the time to make sure all vendors are aligned prior to the wedding, and allowed me and my husband to truly enjoy and celebrate with our family and friends. Hiring Karie was the best decision I made, and would recommend her to all looking for wedding coordinator or planner in the Tahoe area. :)

Sent on 10/16/2019

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! You guys were so sweet and I loved getting to know the two of you! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and laughter!

• Sasha

Sasha · Married on 08/24/2019

The most amazing wedding planner!

If you need a wedding planner or coordinator, look no further!! Karie is absolutely amazing and made our wedding INCREDIBLE. We were planning remotely from Las Vegas for our Lake Tahoe wedding and she was a life-saver. She went out of the way to help us out, to connect with vendors for me, and even let me ship things to her in Reno instead of having to drive them up ourselves! We had meetings every month and she always brought up things for the big day that I would have never even thought of. She provided the help I needed to turn the wedding of my dreams into a reality and had great suggestions for decor, set up, etc. A few months out she started building a timeline for the wedding day and it was so helpful and reassuring for me to have a run-down of how our day would flow. Everyone was commenting on how chill I was in the days before the wedding and it was because I knew I was in great hands! Our wedding turned out so beautiful and I could have never done it without the help of her and her team. Everything went perfect on the day (and if something did go wrong Karie was so amazing I'm sure I wouldn't have even known!).

Sent on 09/27/2019

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

Oh my word! This was such a great review...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I look forward to seeing your life together grow and all the fun you have!
    I wish you love, laughter and lots of doggies running around!

• Krista

Krista · Married on 07/14/2019

Couldn't have done it without Karie!

Stop your search now! You've found the wedding planner that you should hire if she's available for your area. Karie from She said Yes was instrumental in making our wedding day as special as it was. We were married in Lake Tahoe at the Hellman Ehrman mansion and planned all of it remotely through conversations over the phone with only a single visit to the area for a vendor day meet and greet that Karie setup for us. Even though the venue had very specific timelines and rules for how the day needs to play out, our special day could not have gone smoother thanks to her guidance and organization. She told us what to expect every step of the way, guided us to what we should think about next and helped us organize in every way possible. Almost all the vendors we worked with were recommended by her, and we are SO glad we did. The entire day was nothing less than perfect. Thank you Karie!

Sent on 08/25/2019

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

Oh, my word! I just love you two! It was a pleasure getting to know the two of you! It was our pleasure to help you with such an important day. Krista, you looked beautiful! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your day!
  • Mark

Mark Frady · Married on 07/12/2019

Lake Tahoe Winter Wedding Extravaganza

Karie put together an amazing team for Bridget and Mario's wedding at Valhalla, South Lake Tahoe, CA on December 7th, 2019. It was the most beautiful winter wedding ever, thanks to Karie and her efforts. Thank you for including me, Reverend Mark E. Frady

Sent on 12/10/2019

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Mark! I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and posting pictures! This was an amazing wedding because of our team of vendors! Well Done ❤

Bridget Harker · Married on 07/12/2019

the wedding of our dreams!!!!

Working with Karie was absolutely amazing!! She brought our vision to life! We are so absolutely grateful and thankful to have found her. With Karie, dreams do come true!!!!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Megan

Megan Stimson · Married on 07/07/2019

Karie is the Best

My day and everything leading up to it was 100% stress free. Karie was amazing and on top of everything. I didn't worry about 1 thing. I did a very non-traditional wedding and she was on board and handled everything perfectly.

Sent on 07/09/2019

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this review! Your day was so fun, unique and it was a pleasure to get to know your entire family and friends! You were stunning!

Kristen · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing wedding planner!

Karie was absolutely amazing to work with! She was on top of every detail for the entire year leading up to the wedding and ensured that everything we wanted was incorporated into our big day. Any time I had a question or concern, Karie responded almost immediately and always put my mind at ease. My husband and I live in San Francisco, so throughout the month of the wedding she made sure we didn't miss any phone call meetings and even scheduled group phone calls with the vendors so that we were all on the same page. On the day of our wedding, I was a bit anxious and any little detail that I requested, she immediately took care of. I can't say enough great things about Karie and her team. She made our day so incredibly special!

Sent on 04/29/2019

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

You two are the sweetest! Thank you so much for writing the review! We enjoyed every minute of your wedding day! We wish you a lifetime of laughter and fun times!
    Cheers-
    Karie M.

Nick · Married on 03/02/2019

Truly a joy to work with

Thank you, Karie for taking such good care of us. You made everything carefree and just let us enjoy the day! You are the best!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Kent · Married on 10/20/2018

Made everything so easy!

Karie and Brittney were a joy to work with. Over the course of several weeks, they coordinated among numerous vendors, our wedding venue, and also held multiple alignment calls with us prior to the big day. Most importantly, they took care of every detail so that we could focus on enjoying our time with family and friends.

Sent on 02/10/2019

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

Oh my gosh! You, seriously, are the sweetest! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. I will show this to Brittney-she will be so thrilled!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Karie was such an integral part in helping to plan our big day! We hired her for her partial planning services due to excellent reviews (and much better pricing than many other planners) and she was a godsend. I had way too many ideas and she was always there to help me narrow them down during our monthly meetings and give insight through all of her past wedding experience. Her knowledge of all of the vendors in the Reno/Tahoe area was fabulous and her relationships with those vendors made our wedding a breeze. On the actual day-of, I seriously did not have to worry about ANYTHING. Karie checked in on me the whole night and kept the whole thing running so smoothly. It was such an amazing feeling to be so relaxed on our big day and just be able to enjoy knowing she was taking care of absolutely everything. I cannot recommend her enough!! She is amazing!

Sent on 10/22/2018

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We love you and Jesse and it was an absolute pleasure to be part of such a big day in your life !
    Keep in touch!!!

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2018

We are so incredibly blessed to have worked with She Said Yes on our wedding day. We hired her for day of services, but we got so much more! I recommend Karie and her team to EVERYONE I know getting married. They made my wedding planning and day of stress free, and even met with us for monthly meetings. Karie and Brittany were always available to help answer any questions and solve any issues that arose. I DID NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A SINGLE THING ON MY WEDDING DAY. They handled everything! We have had so many of our guests tell us they've never seen a wedding go so smoothly, and I attribute that 100% to Karie and her team. She even did all of our hand lettering on our wedding signs, which saved us a ton of money, and they worked with us on a payment plan. I can't say enough wonderful things about She Said Yes. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/17/2018

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

WOW! What a review! We love you guys and wish you a lifetime of happiness ❤

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
    -Karie

Barry "Bart" · Married on 07/15/2017

A few weeks ago I was the DJ/MC at a small wedding in Tahoe where Karie was the planner. She was great to work with and the wedding was beautiful and fun! She was easy going, but on top of things, and flexible to make the for the best possible wedding outcome. I highly recommend her services as a planner, she is a true wedding professional.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Kayla · Married on 06/25/2017

Karie was wonderful!! She made the day run so smoothly, and made sure I was completely taken care of on my big day! I seriously didn't have to worry about any single details on the wedding day. Her and her team were amazing, it will be the best investment you will make if you hire her. Seriously. Love her!!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2017

Let me start off by saying Karie is amazing!!! We where referred to her by a friend and I must say we made the right decision. She was always flexible to change within reason also a great communicator. She was there every step of the way up to our big day. On our big day it went by very smooth and she was able to make smooth transitions through the night. I reccomend Karie to anyone who is planning their wedding she is the absolute best.

Sent on 08/24/2018

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! We loved y'all and wish you a lifetime of happiness and laughter!
    Thanks for allowing She Said Yes to be part of your wedding!

Tracy · Married on 05/19/2017

Hiring Karie and her team as a day-of-coordinator, was one the best decisions we made for our wedding. She meet with us several times before the day. She was also in constant contact with all of our other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. She handled all the hiccups (none of them her fault) that occurred with our vendors the days leading up to and during the wedding. She really helped with both mine and my mother's stress levels. She made it possible for my husband and I to truly enjoy our wedding day without worrying. If you are hesitating about hiring a coordinator, don't be. It will be some of the best money you spend, especially if you hire Karie and her team.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Amy · Married on 02/25/2017

I recently got married and Karie and her crew helped with the wedding planning and day of execution. I have to say that I don't know where the wedding would have been if it weren't for her. She not only met with me several times before the day, but she helped set up all day the day before the wedding, got to the venue to finish setting up the day of the wedding, arranged the emcee, and made sure I was not bothered and that everyone was on the same page. I have no negative feedback or criticisms. Karie was outstanding and strived to make sure the day was special AND that I enjoyed it. I couldn't have asked for anything more!! Oh, and she is incredibly affordable and easy to work with as she is warm, kind, and caring. I was married about a week and a half ago, and I have already been telling my single friends that they HAVE to use Karie when they get married. She is an amazing blessing!!! ?? ?

Sent on 03/09/2017

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

Awww....Amy! That was so sweet! Thank you so much for this review. Your wedding was beautiful and I'm so glad we met all your needs :)
    It's always an honor to be a part of such a special day and I know you and Chris will have many years of happiness-

Mandie · Married on 10/23/2016

As a wedding planner/coordinator myself, I know how important it is to have at least a Day of Coordinator, which is what Karie did for my husband and I. Throughout the whole planning process she was there for me, she was professional, and she offered a ton of ideas when I was stumped about how to do some kind of decor. She followed my very detailed set up instructions with a smile on her face. I can't imagine how everything would have turned out without her.

Now, I also have had the pleasure of working with Karie at weddings and events. I can tell you that she is caring towards her clients, and she puts her heart and her soul into each wedding she coordinates. I am blessed to know and be able to have worked with her and I am excited to continue to work with her!

Sent on 12/06/2016

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks so much Mandie for such a nice review! It was an honor that you chose me to coordinate your wedding. The two of you are an amazing couple and I wish y'all years of happiness!

Anna · Married on 08/20/2016

Brides....Don't hesitate....get a wedding coordinator. No bride should have to play hostess at her own wedding.. Karie is your gal to make everything amazing....while you enjoy being beautiful and visiting with your guests. Plus, she does all special events...so I look forward to using Karie again.
    Organized, Friendly and Thoughtful......and very creative!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

I worked with Karie and she was such a great choice! We decided to add a day of wedding planner last minute and as soon as we made that decision she took so much stress off me and my mom. The day of the wedding I did not have to worry about a single detail. Everything turned out perfect! I’m sure there were issue that needed to be trouble shooter the day of and I did not have to worry about anything nor did I know about any of it! It made my day so incredibly enjoyable and perfect! Last but not least, my wedding party enjoyed their service as well! They’ll felt so relaxed through the whole experience. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2018

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole! It was a great wedding and we loved being part of your team!
    Karie ❤

Abby · Married on 12/11/2016

Great Coordinator. We used her for a large (150) day of ceremony and reception. Met with us several time and helped a lot to mediate when things with the reception hall did not go so smoothly. Went out of her way in several manners to help us transport, pick up, and store some items as we were from out of town.

Sent on 01/09/2017