SHE Luxe Weddings & Design Reviews

SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 4
SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 5
  • Alison

Alison Keegan · Married on 07/13/2019

SHE Luxe wedding of our dreams!

My husband and I recently got married at the Kennebunk River Club and hired Heidi and her fabulous team to help with the wedding planning process. She was able to take our ideas and turn them into realty, creating a space that was EXACTLY what we had envisioned for our special day. We never felt the "wedding stress" because Heidi had solutions to any of our problems. Our wedding day would not have been possible, or as special without the SHE Luxe team. Wishing we could relive this day over again!

SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 6
    SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 7
    SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 8
    SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 9
    Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

A must for your dream Maine wedding!

My fiance Scott and I looked at planning our wedding in two very different ways: For me, it was a day that I had been envisioning and dreaming about for my whole life, complete with many details that I knew I wanted. For him, all he asked was that our dogs be involved and that there be late night chicken fingers. Heidi, Julieann, and their team delivered on both fronts. The SheLuxe crew had creativity, professionalism, and smiles throughout the whole process and I can’t imagine doing it without them - I only wish we could do it all over again! They worked with me to create my vision of a dream wedding day into something visually extraordinary, but were also there to work through the intricacies of producing an event at a private home, as well as some day-of challenges like a wardrobe malfunction and a surprise mid-June hail storm. I loved working with them on the design and details throughout the planning process, but when the day itself came along, I didn’t have to worry about a thing, as their team was there to take care of every detail. I would highly recommend SheLuxe to anyone needing help to plan, design, and execute their dream wedding.

SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 10
    SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 11
    SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 12
    SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 13
    Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 05/25/2019

Well worth the investment!

Heidi and her team were amazing, professional, and extremely responsive. My husband and I both have very busy day jobs and we were so lucky to have Heidi guide us through every step of the process. Their vision for our wedding came to life and we were thrilled! Thank you Heidi and team!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Jess

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

Words cannot express how thankful and appreciative we are of Heidi and the incredible SHE Luxe team! My husband and I live in California, but when we got engaged, we knew we wanted to have an autumn wedding in Maine. After booking our venue in Kennebunkport, and trying to plan things on our own, we knew we needed help. We interviewed about a handful of planners, but after one conversation with Heidi, we knew she was the planner for us. Her positive personality, vision and collaborative nature was a dream to work with. With only 4 months to plan our big day, she got straight to work, helped us prioritize what we needed most, and made time for us continuously throughout the process. With only two weeks left to the wedding, we asked her to help us find a live event painter and since it was Halloween weekend, we wanted to do something fun for our guests. My husband thought it would be great to hire dancers dressed as zombies to dance to Michael Jackson's "Thriller." These were definitely long shot requests to ask of Heidi, BUT SHE PULLED IT OFF!! Not only was she able to find a live event painter (which was a HUGE hit at the wedding), but she also found a dance troupe that was traveling through Maine. They stopped by our wedding, we completely shocked our guests and they stayed for a couple of songs. It was incredible! People are still talking about everything. Heidi is a true visionary and understood the look, vibe and feeling we were going for. Not only did she pull it off, but she exceeded all of our expectations. Thank you, Heidi and SHE Luxe!

SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 14
    SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 15
    SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 16
    SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 17
    SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 18
    Sent on 01/14/2018

SHE Luxe Weddings & Design's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with the both of you! Your gorgeous deep and moody fall wedding was superb and a true highlight of our season! Thank you so much for choosing us...and for suggesting that killer Thriller flash mob! (the best!) Much love from the SHE Team. xx!

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

Heidi and the SHE Luxe team are incredible. I knew we were a match from the very first conversation. Heidi went out of her way to get to know us in order to understand and further develop our vision for a perfect wedding. Even though I sent what feels like 1000 emails, Heidi always responded promptly and never missed any details. She is a fabulous communicator to the point of notifying us when she was going to be away so we would not stress if we didn’t hear from her immediately. She and her team are extremely creative. The design book they produce helps your wedding come to life months before your wedding day and makes the planning process hands on and fun. Heidi connected us with incredible vendors who clearly admire and respect the SHE Luxe team. I never imagined planning our wedding from a different state would be so much fun and stress free. We are forever grateful for Heidi and her team for helping us plan and design the wedding of our dreams.
    Xox,
    The Poirier’s

Sent on 11/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

Heidi and the SHE team were so amazing to work with! The planning process was as stress free as it could get - and we knew we could trust the team with every aspect of the planning process big or small. We were blown away with the final product. Everything turned out better than we could have imagined - from the flowers, to the decor, to how the night was seamlessly run. We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Mac · Married on 07/15/2017

If I could give SHE Luxe Weddings and Events more than 5 stars per category, I would in a heartbeat. Heidi and her team were not only amazing at their jobs and super professional, but also so warm and friendly throughout the whole process. I felt like I was meeting with a friend every time we talked wedding.

The design and execution of our day was so incredibly smooth and flawless - if something went wrong, I had no idea. They were so focussed on us enjoying every moment of our day - it was clear that was their main goal :)

Sent on 08/30/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/15/2017

What can I say (what can we all say - every single person, from the bride and groom through each and every guest) to convey how much we loved working with Heidi and her team at She Luxe Weddings and Design... and experiencing the results of their creativity, focus, and their sheer joy in doing what they love? I'll start by saying that I was the mother of the bride, and the wedding was being held at our family home. My daughter and future son-in-law had a vision, which was really more of a feeling. How would we curate an experience for them, and for every one of their guests... something amazing, surprising, and yet totally 'them'? I think I knew we would be hiring Heidi even as we exchanged our first e-mails (I'd done some research and reached out to several coordinators via e-mail). By the time we sat down in our family kitchen, the decision was made. The ability to take a smattering of ideas on design, the sense of the day, and to translate it into a dream day? They've got it. And we were actually calm, and thoroughly enjoyed the day (and remember it all in a way that we would not if we didn't have Heidi and her team on board). So often, during the reception (and in the weeks following), I was told it was the best wedding a person had ever attended. Five months after the wedding, together again for Christmas, my daughter said she would return to that day in an instant if she could. "It was perfect." she said. What could have been a better gift than that? It was a such an amazing day, created and curated by amazing people. What a joy.

SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 19
    SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 20
    SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 21
    SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 22
    SHE Luxe Weddings & Design 23
    Sent on 05/08/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Heidi and her team were so wonderful from our first meeting to the wedding day! Throughout the process she was very responsive, easy to access, happy to answer my millions of questions and suggestions, and full of great ideas. I wanted a Pinterest-worthy wedding on a lower-end budget and SHE Luxe delivered a wedding straight out of a fairy tale. I don't live in New England and I worried about sourcing vendors that I had never actually met/seen their work in person, but all of Heidi's suggestions were perfectly in line with my vision. Any time I didn't feel like we were going in the direction I wanted, I explained what wasn't working and Heidi was quick to come up with new ways of solving the problem/new vendors that worked better for my budget and aesthetic.

The wedding day itself went amazingly smoothly - I didn't have to worry about any of the elements coming together. Overall SHE Luxe was incredibly easy to work with and professional. They brought my vision to life in the most magical way.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

Heidi is the BEST. She's professional, kind, responsive, and has an incredible eye for detail and creativity. Heidi was our full-time wedding planner for our wedding and from the time we started working together (August 2016) to our wedding day (June 2017), she was a joy to work with. Heidi helps you stay within you budget, gives you honest feedback, and has great connections in the wedding planning space that helps with discounts / relationships with external vendors. She is patient but proactive. I live in LA and was planning a wedding in Maine, and I truly could not have pulled it off without Heidi on-site making things happen. Not only did Heidi make sure our ceremony and reception were beautiful, but she also helped us create the best after-party in our family's barn. She totally transformed it from an old fashioned barn to a club with couches and amazing lighting. Her vision for our reception was stunning and I totally trusted her call when I felt ambivalent about a decision. Honestly, hiring Heidi to plan our wedding was the best decision I made throughout the wedding planning process. Hire Heidi! You won't regret it. She's a GEM.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2016

We can't thank Heidi enough for making our wedding the most amazing day of our lives. We don't even know where to start...

The florals
    The decor
    The attention to detail
    And your calmness when anything went awry such as the missing corsage, which was fixed before I knew it, me being fashionably late and cleaning the cake, oops, out of Andrea's eye. Otherwise, we had no idea anything went outside of the plan although we are sure something did.

You are the greatest. And you and your team made our wedding day the most amazing day we could have asked for after the 12 years we were together.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Rory · Married on 08/27/2016

Heidi and the Seacoast Harbor Events team were top notch. We could not have asked for a better team planning our wedding day. We found Heidi through reviews online -- and planning a wedding from LA for New England, we wanted to be super confident in the planner we chose. From the moment we first chatted with Heidi over the phone, we knew she was the right person to trust with executing our wedding vision. Starting day 1, Heidi was organized and clear, in addition to her knowledge of the best local vendors and overall vision for our big day. It's crazy going through almost a year with your planner - with Heidi, we truly felt we built a solid bond and understanding through all of the details of our wedding. On our wedding day, we arrived to find nothing short of the wedding of our dreams. All of the details and beautiful suggestions she had made all culminating into this enchanted wedding. On top of just how happy we were with the outcome, Heidi was also an awesome liaison for family communication. She dealt with all the personalities that comes with having a wedding on family property. She was a life saver. I can't say enough about how pleased we were that Heidi was our planner. If we had to do it all again, we would pick her every time.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Adam · Married on 08/20/2016

My advice would be to 100% book SHE. We worked with Heidi and Eva who were both fantastic! Heidi was great from the get go. I wanted a planner b/c I was not excited at all to plan a wedding or have the size (160) that my fiance wanted. Additionally, we were holding the wedding reception at an oceanfront, family business that had never previously been a site for one. YIKES! Heidi helped with with vendors, the tent, catering, etc., and all the extra touches that I would never have thought of or put together, but really did make a difference (how to eat a lobster card, etc.). I didn't even see the flowers before the wedding day and they were perfect. She put together a design board that was great right away, and really understood our feelings for the day. Eva was our on the day coordinator and worked with us leading up to the wedding. She is so incredibly nice and super professional. We loved working with her and she effortlessly helped run the day from the prep, to the Greek Orthodox ceremony, to the reception. Cannot recommend SHE and Eva (and Heidi) enough! The day was fantastic and I credit SHE with helping us make it such a special occasion. So many people have said it was the best wedding they've ever attended (I know a lot of people say that, especially to the couple:)...!), but it really was an amazing event. Thank you Heidi, Eva, and Seacoast Harbor Events!!! :) :)

Sent on 08/26/2016

Rachael · Married on 07/30/2016

Heidi Brissette and the SHE Events team is outstanding in every aspect. In reflecting on our wedding day, working with SHE events was the BEST money we could have spent. Heidi was on the ball when it came to managing helping us choose the right vendors based on our vision, coordinating vendor arrival times, working with our wedding venue. Her personality and nature is welcoming to guests, and she and her team truly help keep moving the party along throughout the evening. SHE events not only helped with the timeline of event, but also carried out our vision for the day. Anytime we had a question or concern - Heidi was right there to with a solution in hand. My husband and I leaned on Heidi and her team, and we could not have accomplished all the planning without her support and guidance. If you are looking for a wedding planner with fresh ideas, smart judgement and quick to make things happen - look no further and Heidi and her team!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Jourdan · Married on 07/16/2016

Heidi will be your biggest support from day one. From our first phone call, I knew she would understand the vision, future issues, and needs our entire family would have. Our wedding was fantastic, but NOT simple nor easily executed. With a ceremony in town at a Cathedral undergoing unadvised construction to a reception on an island with no cars or stores a hefty walk from the dock, Heidi and her team were there with smiles on their faces. Though the entire process they will be there offering to visit for a review and offer suggestions to ease your mind.

Sent on 08/18/2016

From the moment we contracted with Heidi of Seacoast Harbor Events, we knew we had selected the right event planner for us. We were planning a destination wedding, and needed her guidance from the beginning. She was very professional, had a wonderful rapport with vendors, listened to the family and wanted to create an event which reflected the bride/groom tastes. Heidi is very organized and detail oriented. She uses computer software which helps to create a seamless transfer of information from the wedding couple to Heidi. Our wedding was everything we had hoped it would be- in great part to Seacoast Harbor Events.

Sent on 07/02/2016

We can not speak more highly of Heidi and her team. We hired her for day of coordination and it was just perfect, I highly recommend her! About two weeks away from our wedding we were having some issues with our venue and happen to get a recommendation for Heidi around the same time. Because it was so close to our date I assumed she was not free but I decided to email her anyways and it just so happen it was her only free weekend of the summer! It was meant to be. When I emailed Heidi, she emailed back right away and set up a phone call to introduce herself. After talking with her for only a couple minutes (of our 2 hour long phone call) I knew she was a great fit for us and she was already making me feel calmer about the day. She was always responsive, very organized, nice and fun to work with and truly made our weekend. Even though she had many other clients she was working with, she really makes herself available and you are always able to ask a question and get a response from her. She said her goal is to have me hand off everything to her on Friday and then relax and enjoy. Being a very type A person who had planned everything thus far, I didn't believe I would really be able to hand it all off, and after meeting with Heidi on Friday to go over everything, I really felt that way. She is organized and really knows what she's doing. She also gives you the feeling that she understands your vision and gave us the sense that she would make it all happen, which she did! She is such a sweet person and I truly loved having her and her team as part of our wedding weekend, we could not have done it with out her. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Nellie · Married on 09/19/2015

I can’t begin to express my gratitude for Heidi and the Seacoast Harbor Events team. My husband and I live in Brooklyn, NY and were planning a wedding at my parents’ house in Kittery Point, Maine. Needless to say, planning from afar would have been extremely challenging, so I hired Heidi to help with the coordination. It was hands down one of the best decisions I made.

The wedding was on my parents’ property, which meant that we had to rent/bring in everything. There were endless logistics to coordinate and Heidi ensured that the process went smoothly. She also made invaluable suggestions regarding the flow of the event, what lighting we needed, and how to tweak the guest experience. Moreover, she made multiple trips to the property with the vendors to ensure everything would run smoothly.

On the wedding day, Heidi and her staff went above and beyond. She woke up early in the morning to grab fresh vegetables from the Farmer’s Market to adorn the tables and she stayed late night to ensure smooth delivery of the mac and cheese. Her team was extremely friendly and hard-working. I felt complete confidence that everything was taken care of, and that allowed me to be fully present in the wedding itself. There’s no greater gift than that.

Heidi is experienced and knows how to execute; she and her team helped bring my vision of a “beautiful house party” wedding to fruition. It was everything I dreamed of and more.

On a more personal note, it was a true pleasure getting to know Heidi throughout the planning process. She is a wonderful, warm-hearted person, and I’m so thrilled to come out of this process with a new friend :). I highly recommend working with Heidi and her team for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 10/22/2015

SHE Luxe Weddings & Design's reply:

Nellie, It was such a pleasure to transform your parent's beautiful waterfront home into a woodland fairytale. It was gorgeous and we loved working side-by-side with you to create your vision. Thank you for the kind words and we wish you great love and great happiness. xo! - The SHE Team

It was indeed an amazing, glorious, dreamlike wedding. And Heidi played such an instrumental role in making it happen. She handled her responsibilities with elegance, diligence and humor, always with a smile on her face.

Sent on 10/25/2015

SHE Luxe Weddings & Design's reply:

Deeply grateful for your words. Thank you for choosing Seacoast Harbor Events...we LOVED every minute of the planning to the creation of your daughter's wedding. xo! - The SHE Team

Shyamala · Married on 09/12/2015

Heidi is the one and only you need to hire, she is one of the best wedding coordinator.
    I don't have enough words to express my gratitude to her.
    The wedding day was an amazing success, and I truly don't think we could have done it without her. I couldn't be happier with my daughter's choice in Heidi and Seacoast Harbor Events, and can say with confidence Heidi is the most valuable vendor we hired.
    Heidi has super friendly attitude, very talented and creative.
    Believe me, if you hire Heidi, just leave everything for her, she will make sure every detail will be taken care of perfectly.
    We just love her!!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

SHE Luxe Weddings & Design's reply:

Shyamala, your daughter's Indian/American wedding was raving success. Thank you for letting us create this vision and bring it to life. We are so grateful for you. xo! - The SHE Team

Sneha · Married on 09/12/2015

We can say with confidence that choosing to work with Heidi and Seacoast Harbor Events was the best decision we made in planning our wedding! We set out to plan our wedding on our own, but realized that we needed more help pulling things together when we were about 4 months away from our wedding day. Heidi and her team stepped in and did an incredible job in providing us with our dream wedding. In all of our phone conversations and emails, Heidi was so easy to talk to and so helpful. She is incredibly creative and did a fantastic job communicating with our vendors. On the day of our wedding, Heidi and her team took over and ensured that everything ran smoothly, allowing us to truly relax and enjoy our day. We got married over 1 month ago and we're still getting compliments from our wedding guests about how beautiful our wedding was. That would not have been possible without Heidi and her team! We wholeheartedly recommend hiring Seacoast Harbor Events! It was our best decision, and we bet it will be yours too! -Sneha and Ben

Sent on 10/27/2015

Charlotte · Married on 08/29/2015

Heidi is simply AMAZING! She worked endlessly to make sure our wedding day was absolutely perfect. At first, my husband & I had no idea what we were getting into and didn't think we needed a wedding planner. About halfway through the process, we realized we were in way over our heads and needed help. That's where Heidi came in. After speaking with a few wedding planners, we knew Heidi was perfect for us. She is extremely organized, relaxed, and has amazing taste. When Heidi came on board she went through our existing agreements and made sure that we had the best vendors available for the best price (we ended up bringing on her contacts for flowers, rentals, cake & lighting). She truly went above and beyond to make sure that I was as calm as possible and that everything was perfect. We can't thank her enough for making our day so incredibly special.

I HIGHlY recommend Heidi & Seacoast Harbor Events for any occasion.

Sent on 10/22/2015

SHE Luxe Weddings & Design's reply:

Imagine oceanfront, perfect chapel, private, Maine tented....perfection. That was your wedding in a nutshell. The weekend was splendid and we are so grateful to have been asked to create it. Thank you and wish you a lifetime of happiness together. xo! - The SHE Team

Brianna · Married on 08/22/2015

Heidi & her team are the absolute best! We worked with Heidi for about 6 months leading up to our wedding and she was the best decision we made throughout the process. She took the time to get to know us and figure out what we wanted included in our wedding. She mapped it out perfectly and encouraged us to use our creativity but was there when we needed help. On our wedding day we were so relaxed and excited because we knew Heidi had everything under control. Every little detail she nailed on the head and we couldn't have been happier. She is the BEST! We simply couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Lindsey · Married on 07/11/2015

We can't say enough about Heidi Brissette and her team. They were absolutely flawless in their planning and execution of our dream wedding. When we decided last year to have our wedding at my Aunt's private oceanfront property, we knew that we were going to need a lot of help. A simple google search brought us to Seacoast Harbor Events and we had an introductory phone interview with Heidi along with two other event planning companies. Heidi was the only one who insisted on meeting us in person and seeing the property first hand before moving forward with a quote. That was enough for us to see Heidi was different - her personal attention and thoroughness set her apart from the start. For the past year, Heidi has been extremely responsive, detail-oriented, organized, accommodating, and an absolute pleasure to work with. It often felt like we were planning a wedding with a close friend, not a hired company. Although we realize she juggles multiple clients at once, she always made us feel like we were her only client. Her top-notch vendor referrals provided us with an amazing All-Star team on our wedding day without the stress of having to interview and assess countless vendors. Even when obstacles arose, as they often do, Heidi maintained true professionalism. A few months prior to our wedding, a personal family matter arose that derailed our planning and challenged our ability to move forward with our venue as planned. Heidi was amazing in the way she handled this sensitive situation, staying cool, calm, and collected and ultimately finding us an ideal solution. At the end of the day, our wedding went off without a hitch and we couldn't be happier with how beautifully everything came together. We were at complete ease and were able to truly enjoy our day knowing Heidi was at the helm. We will be recommending Seacoast Harbor Events to all of our friends and family and we hope to have the opportunity to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/13/2015

Heidi Brissette at Seacoast Harbor Events was essential to our wedding day! We could not have done it without her. Not only did she think of a number of details we would not have thought of until the last minute, she was cheerful and flexible and easy to work with the entire time. When we walked into our event space -- which was just a raw warehouse space (58 Fore Street), meaning every stick of furniture and piece of flatware had to be brought in -- it was absolutely gorgeous. She and her team did a fantastic job of helping the day to run smoothly, dealing with last-minute requests, managing a small army of vendors, and creating a fantastic fairy tale dream wedding on my budget. It cannot have been easy, given that our wedding involved a lot of moving parts (literally: we indulged my love of trains by chartering the Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum's passenger train to transport our guests to our outdoor ceremony site on the Eastern Prom, something I am so glad we did but something that really added a lot of work to the planning). However, Heidi and Co. pulled it all off with aplomb. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 06/22/2015

SHE Luxe Weddings & Design's reply:

Sarah, thank you for all beautiful words. We loved every little detail of your wedding, down to the mini-pie station..YUM! We wish you much love and forever happiness together. xo! - The SHE Team