Shawn Gillie Entertainment Reviews

Shawn Gillie Entertainment 6
Shawn Gillie Entertainment 7

Nic Pennings · Married on 09/07/2019

Great to work with

Shawn did a fantastic job at my wedding. He came prepared with everything we asked of him and was responsive to our needs and when he realized we wouldnt make it through my extensive playlist he came up to me and we quickly re-prioritized the list, which was great. He followed the list perfectly. I recommend him to anyone .

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Y

Yvette Dinovo-Schroeder · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding coordinator

Shawn had everyone out of their seats dancing the night away. Music was great for all ages attending. Would highly recommend him. He takes your ideas and songs and comes out with awsome play list.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Richard St Jean · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Experience

Shawn was our DJ for our Holiday Party. He arrived early to prepare and was ready to go as soon as our party started. He was great taking requests and catering to a wide age and culture gap with the music made sure everyone had a great time.

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome DJ services

Shawn was great! He was funny and very entertaining. All the guests loved the music he played and the entertainment. If you are looking for a DJ you will be really sad if you don’t use Shawn.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Danielle Payne · Married on 07/05/2019

Awesome! Fun! Fantastic!

Shawn was amazing! Kept the party going all night long! Great mix of music for all!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Devin Pelton · Married on 05/23/2019

A True Pleasure To Work With!

Shawn was a true pleasure to work with! He was always there to answer questions and thought of things I would of thought of. He had the dance floor packed all night with his great music! Thank you Shawn!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Leah Rusinko · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding DJ Services

I have known Shawn Gillie nearly my entire life and could not have through of anyone else who would fit the perfect role to bring the party to our wedding reception. He was easy to contact, always friendly, and really listened to our wants and needs for the night. He was prompt and timely and took care of everything we needed.
    He was very reasonably priced and everyone enjoyed his services. We still to this day hear about what a great set list the DJ at our wedding put on for everyone. All night everyone was on the dance floor having a blast. We couldn’t have done it without him. Don’t regret hiring him for a single second. He was the best!!!!! If you want a fun, care free, easy going wedding hire Shawn.
    He provides everything you need (mics for speeches, lights, etc).
    You won’t regret it

Rick Marchant · Married on 10/06/2018

Shawn rocks!

Shawn kept the mood of our wedding light, while also keeping the tempo upbeat. Can’t thank him enough, and can’t imagine our perfect day without him.

We knew him from fly 92.3 (he is DJ on air) and from some clubs in the area, where he hosts a variety of dance gigs. Let me tell you, he is even better at weddings.... We were the stars of this show and he made everyone feel the magic.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Chuck Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Father of Groom

Shawn is a true professional who makes a point of making sure your every request is taken care of. He is extremely entertaing and easy to work with. Great guy, great fun!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Alexis Canastra · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing Dj/entertainer

I’ve had the pleasure of having Shawn dj. The party was perfect with the variety of music and entertainment provided. Shawn was there and set up early before anyone had arrived. Also was so easy with requests and making sure everyone’s needs were met. Thank you again! Can’t wait for the next party!

Gary G · Married on 05/19/2018

Stop your Search...you just found your DJ!

Shawn did my wedding on 5/19/18 He was so easy to work with, he played all of the songs we wanted and the type of music we wanted which was our biggest concern when we were looking for a DJ. He kept the crowd going for the entire night and everyone had great time. Our friends still talk about how much fun it was and how great he was!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Corey · Married on 09/09/2017

Easy and Accomodating

Shawn was very easy to deal with, he made sure everything was to my liking for my work holiday party. He took the time to make sure the music was what we wanted if anyone had any specific requests and he was professional and courteous, as I had a minor emergency with the photobooth vendor he stepped in and helped me try to get ahold of them to make sure they were still showing up, we already have him booked for my husbands high school reunion.

Thanks Shawn and Felipe!!

jess · Married on 08/05/2017

Fantastic!

From the start Shawn was quick to respond and answered any questions my wife and I had. Gave a great breakdown of what he needed as far as announcing people,what we wanted to walk down the isle to, what songs we would like played and what ones we didn't. The list was helpful for people such as myself that had no clue where to begin regarding that portion of the wedding. Shawn was not only the perfect dj for our wedding but he was professional and punctual. We had nothing to worry about! I would highly recommend shawn to anyone!

Charlieann · Married on 06/24/2017

Shawn is amazing!

Shawn was incredible! Our wedding was perfect and he had a big part in that. He not only cued the music for the receiption but also for the ceremony. Everything was perfect! He took the time to go over everything with us several times before our wedding to evaluate our taste in music and which songs to absolutely play or not to play. His transitions between songs were spot on and did a great job evaluating which song to follow. His energy was contagious as he had us dancing all night with one great song after another. He was so amazing that we followed him to a local bar where he was due to DJ for the rest of the night. Couldn’t have found a better DJ!

John · Married on 10/15/2016

Incredible service and an incredible host.

Incredible service and an incredible host. Extremely accommodating and easy-to-contact. We hired him to DJ our wedding, and we received a lot of compliments from our guests. Also hilarious, too.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Gerald Ryan · Married on 10/15/2016

Wedding dj

Shawn was total professional from the beginning. He kept the party going and his prices are very competitive.

I would highly recommend Shawn Gillie for your wedding or any function.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Melissa Thompson · Married on 10/02/2016

Thompson Wedding

Thank you Shawn Gillie for making my wedding a success. You made the whole night move along and kept the guests dancing. I highly recommend Shawn as a DJ. Every email or phone call was answered immediately.

Carolann Cavanaugh · Married on 09/23/2016

Amazing experience

Shawn was very easy to work with. Played all the music we loved. Had people on the dance floor all night.

Elaine Peasley · Married on 07/26/2015

Awesome sauce

Shawn’s services at my wedding were amazing. The music was awesome. Everyone of all ages can enjoy the music. He is very personable and listens to you. I will most definitely use him again.
    Elaine P

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Grace

Grace Northrop · Married on 07/18/2015

The vendor was my wedding DJ.

Shawn is so funny! He plays great music from all different eras, and he really knows how to keep the crowd both happy and excited. He made our wedding reception wonderful. We've always been very happy that we chose him. A DJ can either "make or break" a wedding reception. Shawn unquestionably "made" ours and he definitely exceeded our expectations! We feel lucky that we were able to have Shawn DJ for our special day!

Denise N · Married on 07/19/2014

Shawn never had an empty dance floor!

Shawn Gillie was the DJ for our wedding in 2014. Shawn did an amazing job! He had every song we requested, had great suggestions on the schedule of dances, his humor, fantastic personality and unbeatable professionalism made our reception a non-stop party! I cannot say enough good things about the service we received from Shawn. I would encourage anyone that wants to have a fun, funny party to book with Shawn; there was not a single song where the dance floor was empty!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Jennifer Yaqoob · Married on 10/24/1998

He was very professional and had my wedding experience a lot of fun! He contacted me with our song choices and was on point with everything!

He was a great in every song choice that was made and taught me a dance I never had done before! He had came up with great ideas for certain song choices he had picked! We had a lot of fun and entertainment!

Sent on 02/21/2019