Sharky's Beach Front Restaurant Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 19 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Stephanie H. Married on 06/29/2021

Perfect day with a perfect venue

Perfect venue for a perfect day!
    Highly recommend Amanda!
  • Sheryl
    Sheryl V. Married on 05/21/2021

Sharky's catering staff and food made our wedding successful!!

Our son's wedding was held on the beach in May and Sharky's catered the event. From the very beginning all contact with Amanda ,our coordinator, was very easy. She communicated with me every step of the way. In the beginning doing this from afar had me a little nervous but Amanda was fantastic. The set up crew and severs were all great and best of all the food was fantastic and plentiful. I highly recommend them for any event. Should we ever find ourselves back in Florida needing a catering company they will be my first call.
    Jessica V. Married on 03/12/2021

Our experience was amazing and very well organized! A day we will forever cherish and lots of memories made.

Amanda, you were amazing hosting our memorable wedding! We will not ever forget how organized you were and I didn't stress one time bc you were on it. My girls already want to come back to see you lol. The food was delicious too! We plan to come back to Sharky's to celebrate our anniversaries!
    Latoya S. Married on 03/05/2021

Absolutely Awesome!!!

First let me say that we did not have a wedding at Sharky’s, but instead, we had a beach dinner and bonfire for my Aunt’s 60th birthday. Let me give a shout out to Amanda!! She was absolutely awesome!! From the start she was extremely accommodating and really nice! She took care of EVERYTHING from start to finish!! All I had to go was pay! Lol!! She even had a little fun with us around the bonfire!! I just appreciate everything that Amanda and Sharky’s did to make our event a success!! If I ever come back to PCB, this place/Amanda is on my to-do list!! Thanks again for everything Amanda!!
  • Paula
    Paula M. Married on 12/30/2020

Awesome people

We had a wedding December 30. I worked with Amanda for nearly a year. She was always helpful and a joy to talk with. Started out a business adventure and ended with a friendship and new family member. Her staff was very attentive and friendly. I have never had such a great experience dealing someone. We left it all in Amanda’s hand. We trusted her with a very important day and she came through. Never did we have any doubts

Hello Mrs. Paula,
    Thank You so much for your kind words. I enjoyed getting to work with you and becoming a part of your family as well. My team has expressed how amazing your family was to them. They enjoyed making your event the best! Cheers to a New Year and to making new relationships to cherish for a life time. Please keep in touch and travel safe back home! Also Laura is lucky to have you in her life!!
    James K. Married on 12/30/2020

Tales From The Groom

Amanda was awesome. As the groom in this wedding, Amanda went above and beyond what I expected our special day to be. She gets a 20 out of 10. She was absolutely amazing!

Sharky's Beach Front Restaurant's reply:

Thank You so much for your wonderful feed back!!! I enjoyed working with you and your beautiful wife and family. When you come back to visit please let me know, would love to catch up. Congratulations again from my event team!
    Jennifer B. Married on 12/30/2020

Wedding 12/30/20

Working with Amanda was wonderful. She is very helpful and got everything done and made the day so easy on our family! The guests loved the set up, ceremony, food, drinks, and the staff was awesome!

Sharky's Beach Front Restaurant's reply:

Happy New Year Jennifer!!
    I have enjoyed working with you on this event. Thank You for your kind words and I am so glad we got to get to know one another. Your family made myself and event team feel like family. When you come down please let me know, would love to have dinner. Your family is amazing!! Tell Josh his Sharkys Aunt Amanda said Thank You for the dance:)
  • Dina
    Dina S. Married on 09/18/2020

Sharkys ———— Amanda Foster

This place and Amanda is absolutely
    Amazing .
    Anything we wanted or needed she was most helpful. Gave us options and ideas ..Right down to helping our photographer with one awesome shot. Helped Dan and the sand with our 5 foot sand castle ..
    Amanda and Sharkys will not disappoint

Sharky's Beach Front Restaurant's reply:

Thank You so much Mrs. Dina!
    Your special day was so much fun, one on one with your wonderful photographer and many laughs. Beautiful pictures and I absolutely love the one with the sparklers!!! Turned out awesome! When you are down next stop by and say Hi:)
    Lyndsey B. Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing work!!

My sister had a beach wedding planned hosted by sharky's but in typical Florida fashion, it rained the day of her wedding. She was devastated, on top of all the other wedding day stress. Amanda and her team moved quickly to set up for an inside wedding. My sister was so bummed thinking that there wasn't enough time to set up and that it wouldn't be as beautiful as it would in the beach sand. Amamda and her team came through and had the most beautiful set up within only 2hrs!! My sister was so relieved and went on to have the most beautiful wedding!! The best part was, after the storm passed, we were able to take beautiful pictures on the beach just like my sister wanted! It was the best way to end the ceremony! I definitely recommend Sharky's and Amanda for your wedding day!!!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 11/02/2019

Sharkys beachfront restaurant and wedding venue

Sharkys beach was a beautiful venue for our big day! The atmosphere had an elegant beach vibe and the food was amazing. Amanda was wonderful! She did an excellent job setting up the venue inside when the heavy rain cancelled the beach ceremony. Amanda took care of every little detail! I didn’t have to worry about anything which made my day relaxing and much more enjoyable!! I would definitely recommend Sharkys venue and Amanda Foster!

Sharky's Beach Front Restaurant's reply:

Thank You so much for your wonderful review Brooke!! Your wedding day was amazing and turned out wonderful even with the horrible weather! You and Mark were wonderful to work with:)
    Tricia S. Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent Staff and Team event planning.

Amanda at Sharkys and her team were absolutely wonderful. I truly consider her a friend after all the hard work she did to make our day absolutely perfect. Honestly she was not my wedding planner but on the day of she truly helped me so very much. Thank you Amanda and the Sharkys team.
    Jonelle W. Married on 03/30/2019

Best Wedding Venue HANDS-DOWN

First off, let me just tell you how AMAZING Amanda Foster is! She is the weeding coordinator for this venue and my wedding wouldn't have been what it was without her!
    I loved the fact that I got married on the beach and had my reception right there. The food was so so so good! My favorite was the blackened Red fish. My reception was separated from the rest of the restaurant which was a big plus to me. I was pretty cool to walk down the beach in my wedding dress with my father and all the on lookers stopped and watched along with my guest. It was a dream of a wedding! It is worth every cent!

Sharky's Beach Front Restaurant's reply:

Thank You so much Jonelle for sharing your experience with me on Wedding Wire! I am so glad your favorite day was all you wanted. So glad we have stayed in touch since your wedding:) You were a wonderful bride to work with.
    Becca H. Married on 02/11/2019

Sharkys (Amanda) made my wedding ceremony absolutely perfect.

First off, Amanda is so vibrant and full of energy, she’s one of those people that when you meet her, you’re instantly comfortable with her, like you’ve known her forever. She not only met with me on super short notice, but she went above and beyond to make sure my beach wedding ceremony went perfectly. I lived out of state, and she took care of so many things to take the stress off of me! We wanted our dogs to be in our wedding, she made sure that we had them all taken care of. She helped me find a place for the wedding party to get ready, and recommended a sound company for us! She had an answer for every question I asked, and helped me with things I didn’t think of! Every step of the way, Amanda was asking what I needed or what she could do to help. She found us a ceremony table, and made sure everything lined up with our arch perfectly. Everyone was so courteous and polite and I was so comfortable during the entire experience. Sharkys made it a dream come true, and now that I live in PCB it’s the restaurant me and my husband go to the most! You absolutely will not regret calling Amanda and Sharkys!

Sharky's Beach Front Restaurant's reply:

Becca I enjoyed working with you and now becoming friends!! Your words have made my day amazing! You have been the only wedding that had animals in it and I was glad to be able to figure out how, love learning something new and pushing to make your day just want you wanted. Plus we both earned a great friendship!
    Kathy Married on 08/25/2018
    I can not say how much we appreciated the staff at Sharky's for my daughters wedding, we worked with Amanda and she was FANTASTIC! As the mother of the bride, I was able to enjoy the wedding and reception without worry something was gonna go wrong. Amanda had everything under control the entire ceremony and reception. I highly recommend Amanda and her team. They made sure everyone was happy and made the sure the bride and groom was taken care of during the reception, they aided with fixing their plates and making sure their glasses were never empty. I can not say enough good things about this team, they work well together and interacting with our party.
    I was hell bent we were gonna start the wedding on time and Amanda made sure that happened and we stayed on our previously discussed time line.
    All the food was amazing, but you will have to get the bacon wrapped shrimp, the are awesome
    Oh, I no longer live in Panama City, Florida, so our planning was via email and it still turned out fantastic.
    (In the pictures I decorated the arch and should have put more on it but wanted the beach to be the main focus.)
    Angela B. Married on 09/07/2017

Sharky’s Beachfront restaurant.

We had the wedding and reception through Sharky’s. Everything went smoothly. The team that worked our event was professional and on task! The food was fabulous and people enjoyed the variety. Thanks for amazing memories.

Sharky's Beach Front Restaurant's reply:

Thank You so much for your kind review!! We are so glad your special day with us was amazing and filled with lasting memories.
    Kim A. Married on 11/11/2016

Beautiful Weekend

Amanda was amazing! If you are looking for a beach venue this is the perfect spot!

Sharky's Beach Front Restaurant's reply:

Thank You so much for your review Mrs. Kim, I enjoyed working with you and building a friendship along the way.
  • Heather
    Heather H. Married on 10/01/2016

Amanda and Staff are AMAZING!

Ananda and the Sharky’s staff did an incredible job planning, decorating, and delivering on the most amazing wedding reception! The food, decor, bonfire, location, and friendliness were PERFECT!!

Sharky's Beach Front Restaurant's reply:

Heather you were one of my first weddings and I have loved staying in touch over the years:) Your words mean a lot to me and our staff here. See you in the summer!!
    Heather Married on 10/01/2016
    We had our wedding reception at Sharky's this weekend and it was amazing! Amanda and the staff were incredible! The food, decorations, bonfire, and set up were incredible! I could not have asked for anything better. I did not have to worry about anything and have received so many comments about how wonderful everything was from all my family and friends! The service was perfect! Highly recommend Amanda and her team for any special event or Sharky's for a good meal!
    Rhonda H. Married on 07/22/2021

Great experience

Amanda was amazing! She took the time to answer all my questions. The food selections were great. The venue was perfect. All of the venders worked together and the day was everything that we wanted it to be.